[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SCCY CPX-2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: CPX-2_DEB_3Q-web.jpg (592KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
CPX-2_DEB_3Q-web.jpg
592KB, 2000x2000px
So my lgs has one of these for 260 and I'm looking to get something inexpensive with at least 10 rounds of 9mm. All the reviews I've read/watched claim it's an excellent pistol with a heavy da trigger. But I'm looking to talk to someone who actually has it. Is it worth it? 2 mags in the box sounds pretty cool. Does anyone here carry it? Anything I should know that isn't discussed by bigyoutuber69 or pubesandammo.com?
>>
>>33389391
I have a friend who carries one. Trigger is about as good as a heavy DAO can be, pretty smooth. Other than that they're reliable.

No reason to not grab one.
>>
>>33389404
Do you know roughly how much he's put through it?
>>
Friendly bump
>>
>>33389454
Don't remember, he doesn't shoot often. Couldn't be more than a couple hundred.
>>
>>33389391
They have a good warranty, which you will be using.
>>
>>33390282
Do they all come broken? Do you have source for me?
>>
I almost grabbed one when I was shopping for a CCW.
Instead I saved up $80 more and bought a Shield.
Get an EAA Witness or SAR B6/p if you don't carry about concealing. They're extremely solid CZ clones for not much more than that cheap SCCY piece of shit and they come in compact models too.
>>
>>33390563
What makes the sccy cheap? And I like the idea that they make their guns in murrica
>>
Ehh. Dey aight
I like how it has actual sights instead of sights like Kel Tec 380's and the grip is bretty good
I think the trigger is a bit too heavy though, and I don't like to carry 9mm or less, so I got rid of mine
>>
>>33389391
I fucking hate gun makers

>sccy doesn't have a safety
Hey lets put 100lb trigger to make it safer
>glock has a """trigger safety"""
Lol 5 lbs is fine

I just want a no safety gun with a basic half-cocked trigger pull, is that so hard
>>
>>33390791
>I just want a no safety gun
glockleg.jpg
>>
>>33390747
My man, a sub-$300 gun made in America by a company too small to take advantage of economy of scale?
You don't get that without serious corner-cutting.
I personally hated the trigger pull, the way it sat in my hand, and the way it felt while firing.

Also you seem to be implying that Smith&Wesson doesn't make their guns in America. They do.
The EAA shit isn't, true enough. But it also absolutely BTFOs everything else in the same price range. Those guns could cost twice as much and nobody would say a word.
>>
>>33389391
I've felt one. The trigger is about 6 miles long. Would not carry.
>>
>>33390800

Exactly, but a glock IS a no safety gun, they just won't admit it
>>
>>33390868
That or the gun industry is a scam with ridiculous markups and manufacturers putting out crap in a new configuration every year while progressively up charging their new products every time. Guns can be made cheap, and well, they just arent either, because noguns will pay a premium for cool looking garbage they dont shoot past 200 rounds.
>>
>>33389391

they only weigh 15z for 9m that is alot of recoil

check genitron.com compare with other gun weights

hope you have very strong hands
>>
>>33390992
Its snappy, now harsh recoiling, git gud.
>>
>>33390961
Not saying you're wrong.
Just saying that SSCYs cost less than other guns with better reputations for a reason.
>>
You can get a quality gun used but in good condition for less money.
I'd suggest an LC9 or a shield for single stack 9 on a budget
>>
Honestly, for that much it's worth it.
I own one and haven't had any problems, although I havent shot it a lot. It's American made and has a great warranty. Like a less niggerly HiPoint
>>
self bump
>>
The Taurus PT111 Gen2 is better, desu, check one of those out if you're looking for a gun that size at that price
>>
>>33389391
is this a glock?
>>33392241
does it say something armory usa on it? is that weird?
>>
OP here, I already have a single stack handgun, so I'm looking specifically for a double stack for about 300 bucks. SCCY seems to be the only gun that hits that niche and it's just slightly wider than a shield. I've pretty much made up my mind on the gun. I'm just looking for feedback from people who have it or have shot it
>>
>>33389391
No complaints. It works fine, and I don't know why people are grousing about the trigger, it's as smooth as butter compared to the LC9.
>>
>>33392457
>Paying $260 for a SCCY
>When the SAR B6P exists
It already got mentioned once ITT
It's hands-down the best handgun in that price range, particularly if you aren't looking to conceal it.
My B6P has better internal tooling than my actual CZ-brand 75B.
I actually got it for $250. Afaik $300's the usual price.
Impulse buying poorfag guns is a mistake 95% of the time. It's how I ended up with my goddamn Taurus revolver when that money could've gone to a much better revolver instead.
>>
>>33389391
rural king/rkguns.com have them for 199.99 at the moment with a few color options
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.