[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are STUGs banned in California?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: Ex-Syrian_StuG-III-latrun-2.jpg (165KB, 1176x699px) Image search: [Google]
Ex-Syrian_StuG-III-latrun-2.jpg
165KB, 1176x699px
>>
>>33388361
You are a retard.
>>
>>33388361

Dose Feinstein shit in the woods ?
>>
>>33388361
Probably, it's an assault gun afterall
>>
>>33388361
>STUG
StuG
>>
>>33388392
Pretty sure she just shits on the Constitution, friendo.
>>
>>33388361
Not sure about banned but I know for sure they are known to the state of california to cause cancer
>>
STuGs aren't banned necessarily, but they aren't street legal and you cannot legally possess one with functional armaments.
>>33388589
I shit you not, there is a sticker on the door of the oncologist's office in my hometown that says "this facility contains materials known to the state of California to cause cancer."
>>
>>33388361
over .49 cal groove to groove counts as destructive ordnance
also that semi auto breach could get you in to trouble
>>
File: 7c9.png (94KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
7c9.png
94KB, 200x200px
>>33388599
>I shit you not, there is a sticker on the door of the oncologist's office in my hometown that says "this facility contains materials known to the state of California to cause cancer."
>>
ITT: Idiots miss the Assault Gun joke
>>
>>33388361
Not for celebrities. Convince Schwarzenegger to buy one and then you can claim precedent when the DOJ comes after you for buying your own.
>>
File: 1482438106004.jpg (382KB, 1468x900px) Image search: [Google]
1482438106004.jpg
382KB, 1468x900px
>>33388361
You can own them only so long as the shoulder thing that goes up has been removed.
But seriously, do private citizens really *need* high capacity assault guns for hunting and home defense?
>>
>>33388361
only if you install a shell-button for the breach

or did they get rid of that lately ?
>>
>>33388748
>But seriously, do private citizens really *need* high capacity assault guns for hunting and home defense?
Absolutely.
>>
>>33388748
Home defence is a meme for everyone outside South Africa and Brazil

The biggest threat of home invasion people here face is the bank sending the sheriff's office to foreclose
>>
On a more serious note it is 100% legal to own a fully functional and firing tank. There is so much paperwork and red tape bullshit it's probably not worth it though. Between the stamp.for the destructive devices and each shell.along with the license to own all of them it's obscene expensive.
>>
>>33388361
Needs a bullet button on it.
It has to be operated with cannon round too.
>>
>>33388748
fuck off
>>
>>33388589
Underrated post.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GW2U0qORdLE&t=720s
i guess if you run a museum...?
>>
>>33388675
no, we saw it. It's not making us laugh but we saw it.
>>
>>33388748
I would argue that the 7.5cm KwK L/40 anti tank gun is a manually loaded weapon akin to a double barreled shotgun and therefor is legal under California state law as an "any other weapon".
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.