[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Marine's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 7

File: 18-PAG20091229D2531-1072x714.jpg (269KB, 1072x714px) Image search: [Google]
18-PAG20091229D2531-1072x714.jpg
269KB, 1072x714px
Hey Future Marine here, I'm going to boot camp in October just wondering what the 03 field is like nowadays.
>>
>>33385758
Its peacetime you fucker. Have fun collecting trash and getting yelled at for uniform reg bullshit.

>B-b-but Marines are fighting ISIS!

No. Like a few hundred are doing advising to goatfuckers in safe areas. Maybe MARSOC is running around actually living the dream, but it ain't you.
>>
>>33385758

>Calls himself a future Marine.
>Has not even gotten done with Boot.

Kek. Kys fag.
>>
>>33385758
>future marine
Welp, you just jinxed it. You're going to slip on jizz in the shower and break your leg.
>>
Why are marines so much better than other branches?
>>
go to catalog
search /meg/
ask your stupid questions there
>>
>>33385758
as a prior enlistment, and rejoin. its a lot more babyish
if i had it my way, i'd have you on a gate run on day 1 when you hit the fleet. and then tell you about how i got blown up a few times while you could barely do a single pull up

ergo
i think its pretty easy now
>>
>>33385916
Unlike regular sandbags, these ones float.
>>
>>33385875
>>33385900
Yes future marine i didn't pick the name it's what they call the program now prior to going to boot camp.
>>
enjoy using shitty gear in between sexual assault briefs and gender sensitivity training for four years before getting out and regretting enlisting
>>
>>33386093
Pro tip, next time they offer you a cup of Kool-Aid say no.
>>
>>33385900
>>33385875

You guys are disrespecting a Future Marine. Seriously rude. This guy is risking his life and limb to get thru boot and mop grass, polish rocks and clean windows. Have some god damn respect.
>>
>>33386034
>Gate runs

>hides under dd214 blanket

N-no more talk of that, i dont want to think about those days anymore
>>
>>33386121
Don't forget his anal virginity.
>>
>>33385758
I bet you play airshit on the weekends too OP
>>
>>33386133

Losing anal virginity happens at MEPS, get with the times.
>>
>>33386201
Ohh, when I went through they only had the penis inspection station. Thanks for the update.
>>
>>33386234

No problem dude. A lot of fresh boots were having trouble taking the DI's full 8 inches so they decided to break em in at MEPS to make it easier
>>
You know, now that I think about it from a peacetime perspective, joining the military would actually be pretty boss.
Sure you're pretty much guaranteed to not see combat, and there's gonna be hours and hours of boring powerpoint slideshows on gender pronouns or how to avoid drunken shenanigans, or raking leaves and powercleaning sidewalks....but think of this: on the plus side, it's 4 years where you get to do fuckall, live and get fit on gubmint dime, and at the end you could actually pick up some skills, and since there's no pressing need for warm bodies and braindead grunts, if you manage to land in say, doing mechanical or engineering stuff it's actually pretty good learning and experience, plus sweet benefits when you're done.
>>
>>33386093
>>33386112
don't mind him
there's nothing wrong with being a marine. hell, it's a trip.
just don't fall too far into the "moto" trap
it will be some of the best times of your life
and if you're actively watching this thread, I'll certainly give you some more advice if you want (advice for when you're finally in)
>>
>>33386130
>gate runs
how about "the back trails"?
>>
>>33386133
we'll just let him remember his anal virginity. the way we remember Dougan. and cheap .22 LR.
>>
>>33385758
Hope you are not going intel potential boot, that is a photo from a U.S. Army deployment in Kunar Province.
>>
>>33386280
>you could actually pick up some skills, and since there's no pressing need for warm bodies and braindead grunts, if you manage to land in say, doing mechanical or engineering stuff it's actually pretty good learning and experience, plus sweet benefits when you're done.
literally none of which ever actually happens.
>>
>>33386313
This. Never go full moto. Be the gray man. Not the shitty meme, fly so low under the radar your pecker drags the ground. Be the guy the DI asks "Who the fuck are you?" on graduation day. Don't get any moto tat, shirt, decal, nothing!
>>
>future marine
How's caseless ammunition and power armour?
>>
>>33385758
just so you know, those guys are afghans.
>>
>>33385758
What MOS?
>>
>>33386345
he's picking up what I'm throwing down
be proud
but maintain OPSEC. nobody needs to know you're a marine... let it be a surprise the next time they wanna try and fuck with you.
(and no I'm not saying MCslap is good. I'm saying just telling fuckers you're a marine will make them fuck off by itself)
>>
>Marine's
Why does it seem like fucking everyone has been doing this for the past couple years? People have always been retarded with apostrophes been it's been so exceedingly common recently and it drives me insane. It's so bad that if people see the letter "s" in a word, they add a goddamn apostrophe.

STOP
>>
>>33386313
I'm just wonder what infantry would be doing since it's peace time.
>>
>>33386401
I'm hoping infantry, I haven't picked yet though
>>
>>33386034
>had my Marines do the gate run on day 1 they hit the fleet
>pt them at my pace/intensity until they meet the level of strength I want them to be
>do this for a few years with all the boots
>2 mo. from EAS, do it again
>get reported to chain of command for hazing
>almost get NJP'd

fucking boots, no discipline nowadays
>>
>>33386093

STFU Poolee.
>>
File: IMG_2186.jpg (27KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2186.jpg
27KB, 480x360px
>>33386121
Yeah you are. Watch your back kiddo
>>
>>33386479
umm excuse me that's Mr. future Marine to you sir
>>
>>33385758
>>33386501
>>33386121

SOME FOLKS ARE BORN MADE TO WAVE THE FLAG

OOH THEY'RE RED WHITE AND BLUE
>>
>>33386432
On that topic, what's the general consensus on whether you should spell it Marine or marine anyway? And why do so many people spell humvee with a capital H?
>>
>>33386438
Picking up cig butts and wishing you hadn't joined. Also, drinking heavily since you got cucked by Jody anyway
>>
File: 1467243810554.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1467243810554.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>>33386547
>humvee

HMMWV
>>
File: 1489067807123.png (330KB, 1260x1255px) Image search: [Google]
1489067807123.png
330KB, 1260x1255px
>>33386438
hmmmmm
I'd say, far more relaxed compared to my war time days.
maybe some fuckfuck games, but since females are enroute I'd say a little bit more relaxed.
the most of your days will be spent doing PT in the AM, and playing vidya/browsing /k/ after
my opinion?
take some online classes in your spare time
>>
>>33386547

this man is a Future Marine. My boat doesn't have a marine-based future since it's got a hole the size of a basketball rotting through the side.
>>
>>33386547
Marine (capitalized) is a proper noun because it refers to the military branch. If you're talking about the word in the sense of relating to the ocean, then it's just marine. Maybe people spell Humvee with a capital H because the acronym is capitalized? Not sure.
>>
>>33386547
>>33386432
>Not spelling it Muhreen
>>
>>33386455
I almost did the same shit.
literally night 1
>boot drop from geiger just before 1600
>get off work as soon as our new boots hit
>don't fuck with them because it's friday
>guns....
FUCKING...
GUNS....
>of all people gets hit with a hazing charge within 1 1/2 hours
>get reformed 1900 because of hazing allegations
>fucker wasn't even hazed
>i was there... his senior merely asked him to get off his phone so he could get his phone number
>he was still in his fucking boxers and everything. he didn't even wanna haze him
he ended up getting a dishonorable discharge...
shit was fucked, dude
>>
>>33386340
this

the best habits you will pick up learning how to avoid work or skate. Maybe you could learn drinking and smoking and how to waste money.
>>
>>33386039
lol
>>
>>33386034
>ergo
Yeah you using this word here tells me you're about 13 jacking off into your dads socks.
>>
join another branch.

being Army, id reccomend the airforce even if there is a long wait, it will be worth it.

everything els sucks 10x more. this is garrison time, and marines are doing almost nothing.

at least in the airforce its way more chill, everything is easier, barracks are actually really nice, bases are really nice, oh and all the good looking females are airforce i shit you not.
>>
>>33386039
Nice roast anon
>>
>>33385758
It's like shoving 40 turgid penises into the same tight asshole. You'll fit right in, OP.
>>
The only respectable military to join...
They'll still beat ya there, believe me
Marines are pussies
>>
>>33387648
As someone who's considering enlisting in the AF soon, what is the day to day like? I know you're Army but I'm assuming you have some familiarity or some friends in the AF. Everything else you mentioned sounds good but I would want to at least do something productive if I join.
>inb4 washing rocks
>>
>>33385758
>Marine's

Marine's what?

Never mind, you'll fit right in.
>>
>>33385758
Shitty, don't do it. Go into intelligence and try to be a linguist. Regular 02's have a shitty job, 26s have a slightly less shitty job.
>>
>>33385758
This, in a nutshell.
>>
>>33388276
There is more suicide attempts in the chairforce during peacetime than the army during wartime
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.