[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

planet of the apes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 7

File: rs-18960-apes-1800-1404228817.jpg (50KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
rs-18960-apes-1800-1404228817.jpg
50KB, 700x394px
If monkeys and other primates were made smart through drugs, would they be able to take over or would they get stomped
>>
Stomped.
>>
>>33379082
/thread
>>
>>33379060
They'd probably get stomped. They might be smart, but that doesn't guarantee that they'll get organized. They would have to learn things like agriculture, medicine, written languages, military sciences, etc for them to be any real longterm threat, let alone conquer the Earth. It would take a lot more than learning how to fire guns to defeat large, organized groups of people. This movie series would never play out in real life. They'd all freeze/starve within a few years.
>>
They would dwell in ghettos, riot every week and and gradually replace actual humans due to higher birth rates.
>>
>>33379060
think about it this way; we've been fighting man sized apes for thousands of years. we have made killing a non-activity. physical strength isn't the determinate for lethality.
>>
>>33379060
never watched the new ones but the one scene that stuck with me was the part where the gorilla attacked the helicopter while be shot a bunch, my question is how though? Like i understand gorillas and other large apes are strong but how are they that strong?
>>
>>33379156
Really makes you think...
>>
File: 690px-Map-Africa-Regions.png (344KB, 690x717px) Image search: [Google]
690px-Map-Africa-Regions.png
344KB, 690x717px
No.
>>
>>33379129

>They'd all freeze/starve within a few years.

God you're retarded.
>>
>>33379060

It's worth noting that the (most likely) reason that all of the evolutionary links between chimpanzees and humans are extinct because they were killed off by more advanced species of the Homo genus.

Also, chimps, gorillas, etc. would get BTFO in any non-forest environment. They're not well-built for infantry combat, given that they cannot travel long distances on foot the same way humans can. Furthermore, their use of two-handed weapons or armor would negate their advantages in agility and climbing.
>>
>>33379060
this thread is >>>/trash/
>>
>>33379129

You act like man has always been smart, always had access to fire. How did we get by all those yrs without fire? You also act like primeapes don't live in cold as fuck temperatures, cause some species do, they do so without the use of fire.

You really should do some research buddie. You don't seem bright at all.
>>
>>33379298
you wanna post something better?
>>
>>33379231
Care to explain why, bud?
>>
>>33379336
>implying we wouldn't firebomb the forests where they would all be, cutting off all their supplies and forcing them to run out into a hail of bullets
They would have no access to healthcare and wouldn't have the supplies needed to treat the injured. They wouldn't be able to survive ground combat against us. There are a million reasons why they would be destroyed almost immediately.
>>
>>33379336
We didn't manage all of that while a species with a massively large technological advantage was trying to btfo us. It also took us millions of years, not a decade or two. Also, name one great ape that lived where the temp regularly drops below freezing.
>>
>>33379407
*lives
>>
>>33379193
I also haven't seen those movies, but apes draw their strength because of the attachment points of their muscles. Said points generate a lot more leverage but lack fine precision that humans have.
>>
>>33379407
Siberians.
>>
>>33379336
We didn't leave Africa until we learned how fire/clothes worked. I haven't seen the new movie, but judging by the trailer and the other two movies, they haven't got those down yet. I might be wrong about fire, so correct me if im wrong, but clothing is a big deal.
>>
File: retard.jpg (15KB, 327x344px) Image search: [Google]
retard.jpg
15KB, 327x344px
>>33379336
>primeapes
>You don't seem bright at all.
>You
>>
>>33379193
Do helicopters really fly so close to bridges that you can jump to them?

Do SWAT officers really suck so much that they can't hit unarmed monkeys at point blank range?

Are humans really so dumb that they wouldn't think to look up?

Probably not, but then there wouldn't be a movie.
>>
>>33379564
that was the worst part of the fillm IMO just the fuckin retarded swat teams and the mega bulletproof bus
>>
>>33379060
Harambe went down with one shot, you do the math...
>>
>>33379060
What does this have to do with weapons? Mods!
>>
>>33379622
>war/conquer
>not /k/
>>
>>33379060
stomped to shit by a hominid species whose entire evolutionary path has been determined by killing obscene amount of similarly dangerous, armed hominids.

tat and the US Navy alone could kill the lot before they had time to shit themselves.
>>
Take in account that human got fucking rekt by the virus, only like 300 was alive in that scenario, ofc apes couldnt take down 7 billion humans
>>
>>33379060
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_primates_by_population

There are 7 billions humans
There aren't even 10 millions of other primates, all species combined.
So even with cavemen technology, Humanity would win.

Even if the same drug that made primates smart also killed 99% of humans, we would still outnumber primate 7 to 1.
Primates could take over in some areas but most of the planet would still be ruled by humans because of sheer number.

Now, if only 1 out of every 1000 humans was to survive a plague AND the primates were all made human-level smart, it would be a challenge.

Still, unlike primates, we have a memory of Humanity's history, sciences and past accomplishments.
We even have it written and we know how most of the stuff lying around work, even if we cannot always repair it or build it.
What would be left of Humanity would therefor still hold an edge over apes because of its capacity to make good use of leftover tools and infrastructures of before the Fall.

As years would go by, apes might develop an understanding of tools that would reduce said edge.
But by then, small human communities could also have build back upon our knowledge.
So it's hard to tell where it would end up.
>>
Depends. Do they get the DK crew?
>>
>>33379060
>people are replying to this
>fuck i just replied to this
>>
>>33379958
i replied to meme u fuckin big of fukin pussy dicks and assjuice on my chest plz daddy
>>
Can't we all just get along and enjoy some hot monkey dick?
>>
>>33379336
Nothing he said implied that though.
>>
File: 1477623342948.png (831KB, 1280x1381px) Image search: [Google]
1477623342948.png
831KB, 1280x1381px
>>33379941
>Be me, on patrol looking for apes.
>A wildly polygonal ape comes out of a tunnel and points 2 rudimentary pistols made out of logs at me
>Bananaslamma.wav
>Ape begins pelting my squad with coconuts
>A Chimpanzee begins suppressing our position with peanuts
>MFW
>>
>>33379379
>primates live in the elements...for eons..
>needs further explanation...

this place always makes me lel..
>>
>>33379156
This.

The apes have already taken over Detroit, Baltimore, Atlanta..etc, and we give them more money to keep doing it.
The monkeys have already won. It's too late.
>>
File: longe he.png (110KB, 520x540px) Image search: [Google]
longe he.png
110KB, 520x540px
>>33380331
>>33379941
>they master technologies that took man millennia to perfect using shit that happened
to be lying around in the forest
We lost before the fighting even began.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldtju8Py4iI
>>
>>33380549
How ungraceful.
>>
>>33380344
>doesn't understand that primates only survive and thrive in tropical climates without breeding
chill out buddy guy
>>
>>33379564
The police should have plenty of experience shooting unarmed apes.
>>
>>33380406
DAS RACIS YO
>>
>>33379129
This. Now if they just suddenly knew all this, they might be quite formidable for a while, but think about the human to primate ratio.
>>
>apes riding on horses
You'd think that horses would evolve better than apes, what with all those huge dicks they could rape and subdue the entire ape civilization without any involvement with humans.

Wait, would humans be savagely raped by horses as well?
>>
File: rapehorse.png (334KB, 739x603px) Image search: [Google]
rapehorse.png
334KB, 739x603px
>>33380961
Horses have a hard enough time raping their own, let alone a 4-5 foot tall biped.
>>
>>33380331
>A Chimpanzee begins suppressing our position with peanuts

Holy fuggin' keg
>>
>>33380615
Fucking kek, m8.
>>
>>33380615
Kek
>>
>>33380344
>lived in the elements
>tropical Africa/Asia
>not temperate North America
You feeling ok, bud?
>>
>>33380852
Also, apes are much less efficient walkers and tool users than humans. They'd have a hard time expanding and using the tools we left behind.
>>
>>33379540
> not getting a pokemon reference
Still you, nignog
>>
>>33381355
>making pokemon references
I got bad news for you, anon...
>>
They'd be masters of guerrilla warfare
>>
>>33379206
This map is annoying, what are the color codes? Can't have that without a legend.
>>
>>33380961
Well, I don't know, do you WANT to get raped by a well hung horse?
>>
>>33381397
*Gorilla
>>
>>33380406
don't forget St. Louis has higher crime rates than any of those
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.