[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Knives n sheeit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: stabby.jpg (31KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
stabby.jpg
31KB, 800x800px
I need some help /k/, I need a knife for self defense.

I'm a saffer-anon that regularly goes to some pretty hairy places, and with the April 6th prophecy I'm getting in the market for knives I can use for self-defense.

I've already come out on top in a couple of 1v1 encounters, but if I get jumped by more than 1 guy I want to know that I can still deal some damage so that is why I'm just looking for a knife now, because it is looking more and more likely.

Looking for something easily concealable in a back or shoulder harness (both of which I can reach easily and quickly) and is strong enough to survive me sitting on it.
I thought of a fairburn-sykes or ka-bar because fuck it I'm on /k/, but both are too big and heavy.

pic related is my choice so far, United Cutlery Combat Commander Boot Knife. Looks pretty tacticool but I like it

Any advice, tips, or stories to help me out?
>>
>>33368822
A gun.
>>
File: 20161126_100719.jpg (3MB, 3019x2268px) Image search: [Google]
20161126_100719.jpg
3MB, 3019x2268px
>>33368825
...and a COLD STEEL ESPADA XL.
>>
>>33368825
Can't hide a gun the same way I can hide a knife, also handguns are difficult to get hold of here.

also not on the list: pepper spray and tasers because im not a faggot
>>
>>33368871
jesus christ how big is that knife?
>>
>>33368886
Alright, then only expect to flash it to scare away dudes. There's no winners in a knife fight. If you're looking to subdue someone then carry around a collapsible baton or the like.
>>
>>33368922
not expecting to get into a knife fight or subdue anyone, only plan to keep it as a last ditch resort when I know I'm fucked, so i can take a few of them with me.

As if I would be stupid enough to pull a knife on some niggers for attacking me and spend the next ten years in jail.
>>
>>33368952
Then get a Bersa Thunder or a Jiminez .25 they're tiny as fuck and will conveniently fit up your ass you retarded faggot.
>>
>>33368822
Get a katana, trenchcoat, and fedora. No one with fuck with you.
>>
>>33368965
Dude I'm in south africa, easily concealable handguns are almost impossible to get, even with a CCW license for self defence, and the process takes ages, and I'm not willing to get rustled by the pigs over buying a miniature gun illegally when I could get a real gun legally.
>>
File: Espada XL Upgrade 2.0.jpg (666KB, 2592x1687px) Image search: [Google]
Espada XL Upgrade 2.0.jpg
666KB, 2592x1687px
>>33368897
7.5" blade
>>
>>33368871
Are you fighting bears or something
Just get a pocket knife or a butterfly if you want to stunt on a nigga
>>
File: XL Espada vs Apple.jpg (439KB, 2048x1169px) Image search: [Google]
XL Espada vs Apple.jpg
439KB, 2048x1169px
>>33368897
>>33368871
>>33369018
It's big enough

>>33369030
>Implying it's only good for fighting bears
try dragons, there's no Earthly creatures that can even come close.
>>
File: 20160703_175858-1600x1200.jpg (635KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
20160703_175858-1600x1200.jpg
635KB, 1600x1200px
>>33369108
Mah nigga
>>
>>33368822

I had that exact same knife in that pic yrs ago. It was always fun to get drunk and throw it. Was surprised how well it made for a throwing knife.

Fuck using a knife for self defence. Get a gun.
>>
Something 4" like 710 that can at least be useful at things other than poking humans.
>>
>>33368822
I carried a knife and pepper spray for 3 years til I turned 21 since I worked as a contractor in low income housing areas and people would get jumped all the time by teenage spics and niggers. I would recommend you get some pepper spray though along with a knife. If you fight more than one person at a time youre just gonna get kicked in the head by one of their friends while you're struggling and rolling around on the ground. If you crop dust them with pepper spray you at least have a chance to run away if things start to go bad or one of them decides to pull out their Jimenez. As for the knife you'd probably be better off with something like a mora than that piece of shit which won't take a sharp edge for shit. A single edged knife will stab just fine but you can actually cut with it too. Moras also stay in the sheath with friction so theres no fumbling with clips or straps. Either that or any large folding knife with a wave function can probably be deployed a lot faster than a fixed blade.
>>
>>33368822

Just ordered an ESEE 4" in tan with tan handle. I like the look and they seem sturdy and tough. First HQ knife. I'm excited.
>>
>>33368822
lol I have that COMBAT TOOTHPICK. I use it to clean under my nails and shit
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.