[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Building up grip?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 4

File: Untitled.png (2MB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
2MB, 1200x900px
Hey /k/, I'm having a problem with my USP45, the grip is too fucking small. I would really like it if the rear of the grip could be extended to where the red line is in the image, is there a way to do this?
>>
You'd need to make a mold for it.
>>
>>33367181
Super glue molded and sanded plastic piece
>>
File: Untitled.png (2MB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
2MB, 1200x900px
>>33367194
>>33367192
Is there a guide online for this?

Also, do you guys think I could trim the existing grip along the red line?
>>
you could make a mold for the grip and try to recreate a layer around it to stick on?
>>
>The very definition of nigger rigging
I had to see what it would feel like. It lets me get an almot slide bite high grip on the gun. I need to find a not shit and totally reversible way to do this...
>>
>>33367181
Stop being a faggot and shoot the gun more.
>>
>>33367383
>I don't understand ergonomics
>>
>>33367398
>I don't understand about training around it
>he thinks soldiers can choose which guns are comfortable
If you want to rice your gun, get a Glock
>>
There is no way your hands are that big jackass you're doing something wrong or in the odd chance your hands actually are that big you should have bought a gun that fit your hands from the begining.
>>
get a sig, dont be fucking gay
>>
>>33367410
>Some failure that couldn't get a job flipping burgers and has to be told how to fold his sheets gets generic shit
>So you should limit yourself

Seriously?
>>
>>33367414
I'm considering a LAR Grizzly

>>33367422
I own a SIG
>>
>>33367426
>he is projecting his failures into others
>even failed at holding a gun properly
>he thinks he is limited
Your self esteem is really low
>>
>>33367434
You are reaching pretty bad there buddy, I'm just trying to get a higher grip on my pistol
>>
>>33367426
>as he sits here and cries about how to make his grip "bigger" instead of just buying the right gun
A fool and his money
>>
>>33367437
So maybe buy one that allows for it you fucking retard?
>>
>>33367443
They don't make a USP45 that does or I would
>>
>>33367456
So then train around it, are you really this inept?
>>
get one of those fancy Hi-Point's nice big grip, easy modifications :)
>>
>>33367457
Why should I train around it when I can change it?
>>
if you really really really have Shrek hands or lesbian fingers then a HK Mk 23 will fix ya right up.its the size of a brick, and will make you look like Sam Fisher at the range
>>
>>33367492
The USP45 and MK23 grip and LOP is almost identical.
>>
yeah, but the 23 looks cool
>>
>>33367504
This is undeniably true
>>
>Operators nigger rig shit with pipe clamps and duct tape
>/k/ busts a nut

>Someone wants to find a way to modify their gun to better fit them
>Just buy a different gun!
>>
sorry for the mini highjack but does /k know where to get the iconic USP/ mk23 rail accessory that looks like its the size of a floppy disk and functions as a light/laser/weight? or at least a model and manufacturer
>>
>>33367539
The LAM? And hijack away, I decided to use SUGRU and a Glock Gen4 backstrap trimmed to fit
>>
the LAM is like the Delta's big bro 50AE 1911, the grip is prob smaller, double stack 45 vs single 50
>>
>>33367410
>train around it instead of fixing it
don't patch your roof, just use buckets!
don't fix your steering alignment, train to drive left!
fuck you
>>
>>33367618
Thank god someone else gets it.
>>
>>33367618
Seriously, all these armchair life coaches are annoying AF. OP do what you want, it will look ghetto but who cares, at least your not a pussy.
>>
>>33367638
The ideal would be to not look like shit, but it can't be worse than >>33367379
>>
>>33367181
>having a problem with my USP45, the grip is too fucking small.

are you a big guy?
>>
>>33367732
>>
>>33367473
And how do you plan to change it without ruining it?
>>
>>33367770
Define ruining it
>>
>>33367777
>Liking what I don't like
>>
What the fucking fuck

To have a handgun with a bigger grip, you'd have to get yourself a glock 30 or 21.

Are you fucking retarded, the USP ergonomics are perfect the way they are, if your hands are too big for it, then maybe you should get your hands operated Hellboy.

Are you seriously bubba'ing the most beautiful handgun on this earth ?

KYS
>>
I'm surprised, the usp already has a pretty long LOP. if it's just trying to get higher on the beavertail, don't, you'll fuck the length of pull
>>
>>33367410
>soldiers
But we're not talking about soldiers, we're talking about civilians getting market freedom to pick and choose their weapons
>>
>>33370998
LOP is 1/4" shorter in single action than a G17.

>>33369974
You seem upset
>>
>>33367181

Yes, with plastic welding (Google it).
>>
>>33367181
Just buy a Deagle or five-seven
>>
>>33371395
Wouldn't that ruin the frane,
>>
>>33367430
Yeah that Grizzly would do it. Or a Coonan with thicker grips, possibly a Beretta with something thicker like hogues. Doublestack 1911s are an option as well and you could easily get grips for that

You have N-frame revolver hands though. Seriously, large frame revolver and custom grips
>>
get some plastic or wood piece and glue it on
>>
>>33367181
I want to see a picture of your hands with something for reference. There's no way your hands are that big that a USP 45 is too small for you.
>>
>>33367379
Get some "Sugru" off Amazon, it's cheap as shit mold able rubber. Shape it into whatever you want (use the guides on their website to get the texture you want) and let it cure for 24 hours.

It's damn near indestructible, only a knife will take it off (I have some holding a mug together for years at this stage)
>>
>>33373413
Wood. That's the man option, you bogger eatin punks. Walnut or maple or whatever tickles your pickle.
My gramps could have made it look good. Attachment might be issue.
Carbon and epoxy is pretty easy to work with too.
Fug it innertube
>>
BBRB
wide rubber bands. Cut rubber pieces for extra thiccness in the trunk. People give you shit you show em the hand
>>
>>33371372
Pretty sure he's just joshing you.

Ignore the trip I'm just testing it.
>>
>>33373846
I heard that shiy doesn't hold up on guns
>>
>>33367379
a weapon to surpass metal gear
>>
>>33367770
congrats, that's the purpose of this thread you fucking retard
>>
bedding compound like arcglas would probably work. build up layers, sand, then texture. im sure itd look like crap but probably doable.
i dont know how thick it can be applied. heres an example, skip to 1 minute mark
.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FoUUPrXhBw
>>
>>33369974
>Are you seriously bubba'ing the most beautiful handgun on this earth ?

funny, OP never said he needed to make the grip on his CZ75 bigger...
>>
>>33367181

Honestly you could consider selling it and buying a different gun that fits your hand better, instead of going to these weird lengths to get the exact fit you want
>>
>>33375630

I just read the thread and saw there is arguing about this. Just get a different gun in 45. I have a USP too and I love it, but if it didn't fit my hand properly I'd just get a different gun. Nothing wrong with that.
>>
I'm not too familiar with grips, but maybe some kind of slip on grip like Hogue or something. It doesn't extend the back out, but it has palm swells that might fill your hand a bit more. Plus they're cheap as fuck, so if it doesn't end up being what you want, whatever
>>
>>33375669
The USP45 has fetures that almost no other .45 does.
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.