[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How long until we can shoot guns with our minds?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: 1488332509080.jpg (291KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1488332509080.jpg
291KB, 1500x1000px
How long until we can shoot guns with our minds?
>>
>>33362756

Everything that is happening is all in my mind. I shot my gun last week. So I guess I can shoot guns with my mind.
>>
>>33362756
Dude were all already dead were just remembering our lives as they played out it's all in your head
>>
File: 1437165786054.jpg (54KB, 625x609px) Image search: [Google]
1437165786054.jpg
54KB, 625x609px
My mind tells me to pull the trigger than BOOM.

Now fuck off I got work to do.
>>
File: gim.jpg (30KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
gim.jpg
30KB, 300x400px
>>33362756
I'm doing it right now
>>
>>33362808

Wow that's a more original plot twist than "...but he was dreaming it all along"

t. M. night shamalamadingdong
>>
>>33362756
You already do. It just takes practice for your eyes and hands to keep up with what your brain is trying to accomplish.
>>
>>33362756
>How long until we can shoot guns with our minds?

I can right now. The last time the wife served canned peas with dinner, every gun in my safe went off.
>>
>>33362756
>not already using your mind when shooting
oi lmao
>>
File: img-hearts-C3-3.jpg (5KB, 250x176px) Image search: [Google]
img-hearts-C3-3.jpg
5KB, 250x176px
I shoot guns with my heart
>>
I do not aim with my hand; he who aims with his hand has forgotten the face of his father.
I aim with my eye.

I do not shoot with my hand; he who shoots with his hand has forgotten the face of his father.
I shoot with my mind.

I do not kill with my gun; he who kills with his gun has forgotten the face of his father.
I kill with my heart.
>>
>>33362756
You're gay.
>>
File: EEG-headset-from-cognionics.jpg (304KB, 728x952px) Image search: [Google]
EEG-headset-from-cognionics.jpg
304KB, 728x952px
You sort of could now if you wanted to. You'd have to wear a headset around all the time to read impulses through your skull. You'd also need to find a way to prevent it from misfiring. I've never used one myself so I don't know how conscious the thought has to be
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.