[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Quick question, is it possible to half-sword and murderstroke

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Zweihander_holding_cropped02.jpg (25KB, 226x640px) Image search: [Google]
Zweihander_holding_cropped02.jpg
25KB, 226x640px
Quick question, is it possible to half-sword and murderstroke with a greatsword or were they generally too heavy or their blades too large to get a solid grip on?
>>
>>33362626
possible? yeah sure

practical/useful in any situation ever? No shut up you fucking sperglord. You're asking a question that is totally useless. The advent of the great sword is anathema to half swording. To push this into modern context, you're basically asking if it's possible to beat someone to death with a patriot missile. Yeah you could drop it on them but you're a fucking asshole for even asking such a stupid worthless question.

Close your browser, shut down your pc, pull the plug, and burn your house down and never come back.
>>
>>33362946

lol so triggered. I could almost smell the cheeto breath as you wheezed out angry grunts between insulin shots.
>>
File: 1485303932570.jpg (28KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1485303932570.jpg
28KB, 320x320px
>>33362946
fpbp
>>
>>33362626
half swording yes, mordhau not really
>>
>>33362977
faggot
>>
>>33362977
thanks for responding you mark ass bitch
>>
>>33362992
thanks
>>
Is that a Saradomin Godsword?
>>
>>33362626
You might as well use a monster truck to go shopping and bring groceries home with.
>>
>>33362626
the great sword is more like a polearm than a sword, so yes halfswording is pretty much the only effective way to use it
>>
>>33362626
I would totally love to sit on top of this sword but first I must tell you that you a massive faggot and you should kys OP.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.