[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /k/ level 10 /out/ist here. Pls teach me something /k/ related

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 12

File: 1433881740390.jpg (2MB, 3648x2736px) Image search: [Google]
1433881740390.jpg
2MB, 3648x2736px
Hey /k/ level 10 /out/ist here. Pls teach me something /k/ related that will save my life in dangerous urban situations. i.e. terror attacks, assaults, robberies, walking through gang land and so on and so forth.

Thanks

>captcha: select all mountains
Jesus Christ /out/ I will go back in a moment.
>>
carry a gun
>>
>>33361737
know how to use a gun effectively
>>
>>33361737
bring lube
>>
>>33361737
Situational awareness and ability to use a firearm when your life is threatened.
>>
>>33361737
>carry a gun
>practice shooting
>be aware of surroundings

you're a eurocuck huh?
>>
>>33361779
>>33361753
not an option

>>33361814
>Situational awareness
Checked. /out/ing helps you a lot with that

>>33361822
>you're a eurocuck huh?
Yes, you're right anon, I'm an European though. I support guns ownership of any kind, the right to defend yourself by any means if the need arises and a strong national identity.
>>
>>33361892
A pointy stick.
>>
File: nugget on woodpile.jpg (282KB, 1031x598px) Image search: [Google]
nugget on woodpile.jpg
282KB, 1031x598px
>>33361737
>Pls teach me something /k/ related...

You need a nugget.
>>
>>33361814
This is basically it.

If you can't do the part with the gun, try to travel in large groups when you can, and avoid brown people.

I mean, you should do that even if you do have a gun.
>>
>>33361910
I don't live in Britbongistan, Swedistan or Caliphate of France. I can edc a noife in my country.

>inb4 but aren't you an Euro
Yes, but despite EU dictatorship we still have some autonomy.
>>
>>33361737
>>Situational Awareness
I would argue that an even more advanced skill and often unappreciated would be the ability to hide in plain sight.
>>
File: 11j9qbl.jpg (38KB, 639x455px) Image search: [Google]
11j9qbl.jpg
38KB, 639x455px
Don't turn your back or relax.

Always cross the street.
>>
>>33361985
Remember kids, in a knife fight, the loser dies in the street and the winner dies in the ambulance.
>>
File: brule-wallpaper.0.0.jpg (116KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
brule-wallpaper.0.0.jpg
116KB, 1600x900px
>>33361737
>terror attacks, assaults, robberies, walking through gang land and so on and so forth.

Don't do these things.
>>
>>33361737
>dont be an autist and open carry.
>dont talk about guns.
>do train with any gun you own the more the better.
>don't be a bumblefuck.
>commit to a life time of deescalation, pacifism, and minding your own damn business.
>if you ND even once /k/ will never talk to you again.
>don't buy cheap shit when your life is on the line.
>don't fuck with bears, drunks, moose, big game, or big guys.
>never follow a boar into the brush.
>always carry enough water, and an IFAK
>>
>>33362143
Sorry but I would never do pic related. wtf.

>>33362173
Those things happen daily in some euro countries, France being the maximum example. I just want some tips if I ever find myself confronted by such situation.

>inb4 run
Yeah that's a given but I would expected that /k/ would know one or two other things- Don't you guys have vets and such here?
>>
>>33362260
The secret to fighting can generally be condensed to one of two principles

>more guns
>more niggas with guns
>>
File: 000_702hu.jpg (3MB, 5184x3456px) Image search: [Google]
000_702hu.jpg
3MB, 5184x3456px
>>33362207
>big guys
>>
>>33361737
Get a gun.
Bring friends. Preferably ones with guns.
Be aware of your surroundings.
The bigger man never fights and never gets arrested or beaten.
>>
>>33362260
Do you want small unit tactics and shit?
Just don't be an idiot and don't be a target and you should be fine.
>>
>>33362324
>Just don't be an idiot
Sorry no can do. ;DD
>>
>>33362362
hmmm that a difficult parameter.

my notes suggest a hefty dose of kys
>>
>>33362399
>my notes suggest a hefty dose of kys
No can do either. Life's fucking comfy. ;DDD
>>
>>33362427
I am going to shove a cockatrice so far up your ass that Adele will turn to stone.
>>
File: 1430235376822.png (25KB, 759x551px) Image search: [Google]
1430235376822.png
25KB, 759x551px
>>33362537
Pls don't be meanie. ;___;
>>
>>33362260
>Sorry but I would never do pic related.

Oh okay, so you're a dipshit who disregards common sense because it hurts your feelings. Tell you what, go buy a handgun and stick it in your mouth, pull the trigger.
>>
>>33361737
Carry a gun and know how to use it
>>
>>33362427
That rules out most of the really fun options.
>>
>>33362675
/thread
>>
>>33362666
>who disregards common sense because it hurts your feelings
Not because of that, quite the opposite actually. Why the fuck would I move to the opposite side of the road in my fucking country? You seem like a coward anon.
>>
File: Bulletsafe backpack.png (271KB, 957x772px) Image search: [Google]
Bulletsafe backpack.png
271KB, 957x772px
>>33361737
Bulletsafe makes a level IIIa bulletproof backpack panel. Run bitch run.
>>
>>33362715
If you spot a bunch of rowdy chavs/niggers/refugees/whatever, you're just going to walk straight through them? Not a very good idea.
>>
>>33362803
The pic shows one negro.

If you cross the street to avoid one guy, there is a strong possibility that you are a bitch nigger.
>>
File: 1489454694137.jpg (107KB, 1080x960px) Image search: [Google]
1489454694137.jpg
107KB, 1080x960px
>>33361737
That's a pretty small butt. Almost like you're banging a dude.
>>
>>33362715
/r/ing the webm of some guy walking past a pack of niggers, completely minding his own business with his hands in his pockets, and they sucker punch him and kick him then walk off and laugh

They're fucking animals. If you ever lived anywhere with a black population higher than 10% you'd know this. Around blacks, never relax.
>>
>>33361737
Don't stick out a lot (i.e., be quiet and unassuming). Practicing proactive defense is the key to survival.
>>
File: RETRIBUTION.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
RETRIBUTION.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>33362803
I have done that at 4am in Barcelona. Went straight ahead through 5/6 kebabs that were at the end of a narrow street. Nothing happened, if I turned back maybe they would have seen it as weakness and steal from me. but as I said >>33362362

>>33362850
have this one instead.
>>
>>33362829
>t. fatty chaser
>>
>>33362903
what happened there?
>>
>>33361737
Become a mail order bride and emigrate to the USA. It worked for Trump.
>>
>>33362903
Obviously not every single time you walk by a group of minorities you'll get mugged or something. But statistically speaking you're much more likely to get into a confrontation with a black guy than some white dude walking down the street wearing a three-piece suit.

I'm not even racist I'm just realistic. I live in a big city. When I'm walking through a nice neighborhood and there's some black guy walking towards me, even if he's dressed like a complete nigger gangbanger, I'm not going to do shit or move out of the way because he's probably just a kid dressing with the fashion trends and if he's in that decent neighborhood he probably lives in it or something.

But if I'm walking through the projects and there's a dindu walking towards me on the sidewalk you can bet your ass I'm moving to the other side of the street.

It has nothing to do with "being a pussy." I'm confident enough with my CCW skills that I could drop him instantly if he tried shit. But obviously I don't want to put myself into a situation where someone could get injured or killed simply because I was too stupid or too naive to make a minor effort to avoid the situation altogether.

Criminals prey on the people who you can easily tell aren't situationally aware. If they notice that you know what you're doing and avoiding a situation they know not to fuck with you and find an easier target.
>>
>>33362903
I really need context
based old balding dude
>>
>>33362971
If you're not carrying a gun, it seems like all crossing the street will do is let potential threats realize that you're afraid of them.
>>
>>33361915
This
>>
File: giphy.gif (3MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
3MB, 400x225px
>>33362936
>be French Catholics peacefully protesting the closure of a church where a priest was murdered
>random african/muzzie comes by and starts talking shit
>peaceful frog peacefully procedes to beat the shit out of him.

I know that Americans have this image of Europeans being all faggots, and quite rightly so because a big part really are, but there are many too that did not forgot their past and their roots.

>>33362971
Yeah I get what you're saying.
>>
>>33362154
Also this
>>
>>33362970
>Become a mail order bride and emigrate to the USA
Don't get me wrong I have nothing against you guys but I truly love my homeland, the old as fuck villages, the history the land and so on, and would never leave for real. I do envy your freedom and your nature though.

And one of my goals is one day do a thru hike there, either the AT or the PCT.
>>
>>33361737
Around blacks, don't relax.
>>
>>33362260
>Don't you guys have vets and such here?
Infantry combat is about going looking for trouble with armed friends backing you up.

If you don't have rifles and friends with rifles, the goal is avoiding trouble and escaping trouble, not seeking trouble and destroying it.

So don't walk close to walls in places were people can surprise you. Keep your eye out for groups that are following you or surrounding you. Remember that you can be followed from the front or the side, not just the rear.

Don't go to the ground, and if you get brought to the ground, get up ASAP, people on the ground will get kicked in the head.

Protect you chin, getting knocked the fuck out puts you at the mercy of your opponent. Learn to punch, hit people in the face. Poke eyes, knee people in the groin or liver, grab ears.

Learn to counter-grapple and escape holds.

Don't get tunnel vision, stay aware of the people you aren't currently fucking up.

Your goal isn't to put them in the hospital or a grave, your goal is to facilitate your own escape, fuck him up and beat feet, but understand that sometimes the only way to escape is to damage someone or take risky shots (any knockout on a hard surface or around hard surfaces risks killing the guy you K.O., if he lands wrong).

Don't fuck with knives, if someone pulls a knife, don't wait for shit, attack, attack, attack. Control the knife arm, pop his eye with your other thumb, take the knife and stick it in his gut, and run like the wind and do this so fast that he can't react and neither can his friends. Attack while he's still trying to intimidate you, attack before the fight is going to "start" in his mind. You should have your thumb in his eye before he realizes you're moving.

Always be on the lookout for the sucker punch or the attack from behind.
>>
File: 42210010-540x814.jpg (102KB, 540x814px) Image search: [Google]
42210010-540x814.jpg
102KB, 540x814px
>>33363337
Thank you anon, this seems solide advice. Have a qt.
>>
>>33362154
better to be slaughtered like a lamb without fighting?
>>
>>33363473
In all seriousness, the most useful skill to have here would probably be long distance running.

>for my next impression, Jesse Owens
>>
>>33362260
>Vets
Yes, but vets are just guys like you with some different experiences. You already indicated that you are big on situational awareness, which is probably the best thing to do. Be aware of cover/escape avenues as a part of that.
I am a medic, and I carry a TQ along with my CC gun. Now, you already have a knife, good stuff and all. Get a TQ (I like CATs, but that is a familiarity thing for me) and watch a few vids on it. Practice its use on your arm or something. If you find the idea of emergency medicine interesting, keep learning more. You can carry CPR knowledge, cervical spine stabilisation skill, and all kinds of know-how around and not worry much about the weight or legality of having it.

There you go. You will be better able to avoid injures and maybe even save yourself from a nasty limb wound.
>You may even save someone else
>>
>>33362143
Fuck crossing the street. THEY should feel afraid of ME.
>>
>>33363489
situational awareness is also key.

as a general note to people n nice areas with low crime and low populations of visible minority,
RANDOM ASSAULTS HAPPEN just because you're not causing problems or instigating things doesnt mean someone else wont,maintain a safe distance from strangers whenever possible.
>>
>>33362825
Pic shows 1, I'm not crossing.
A group? I'll probably cross at the intersection before. At least walk around a group, and don't drop my eyes.
>>
>>33363533
Thanks.

When I refereed to vets it was more like in a way that they go through very intense situations, doing patrols, being shot at and such. They may have a better idea of what to look for, if a certain way someone is behaving if it's a flag or not, how to keep your head cold when someone comes inside a fucking train and starts smashing people with an axe. You know those kinds of shit.
>>
>>33363175
I respect this view.
>>
>>33363489
Hines?
>>
>>33362260
>id never do pic related

Stay cucked i guess. Stereotypes exist for a reason.

Dont be a target is great. Dont wave cash around like a dipshit or go out wearing your 300 dollar jordans or similar ovbiously expensive shit.

Start lifting heavily, taking self defense classes are fine but your less likely to be attacked if you look jacked as fuck.

Carry a knife and take some martial arts or start doing mma and learn grappling.

Dont walk down alleyways and dont lick doorknobs
>>
>>33362715
>Dont want to be attacked
>dont want to be a coward

Pick one
>>
>>33361737
you can piece together an extremely effective homemade shotgun for $20.

heres an example:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVhceWZiYPQ
>>
>>33363622
There is no magic to it. There is a place for mental rehearsals, there is a time for stress inoculation, and any number of other tools.

The thing is, it all comes down to making a choice and following through. OMGWTFBBQ HE HAS A KNIFE so do you move away and live, stand and fight and maybe live, or stare at him until he crudely hacks at you to the point that you are no longer able to stare at anything? When your elderly neighbor falls and shatters her femur do you join the crowd recording the event, or do you take a knee beside her and keep her still and calm until the ambulance shows up?

Don't be that useless bystander that just gets in the way like some kind of opinionated shrub. Be skilled, be decisive, and be useful.
>>
>>33361892
then theres nothing we can do to help you.

even if you defend yourself youll be put in jail.

>you did this to yourselves
>>
>>33361737
Avoid niggers.

/thread
>>
>>33361915
this
>>
>>33362295
For you
>>
>>33362829
oh lawd, help me, deliver me from temptations
>rapidly fans self
>>
>>33363718
fair enough

>>33363723
>you did this to yourselves
I'm from the 90s, this shit was already moving on on full power, but yes it's kinda true because my generation instead of trying to chance, embraced it like it was their only meaning of life.

>>33363649
;)

>>33363676
>stay cucked
I'm not. thanks for the advice though

>>33363688
>jezz John can't we have both?
>>
>>33361737
Righto m8 here's some general advice regarding your scenarios
>terror attacks
Assuming you don't get blown up, try to escape but don't stay in a crowd. Terrorists are usually trying to inflict maximum casualties, so get out of enclosed areas like buildings as fast as possible, but stay away from groups of people crushing through entryways trying to get out. If you can't escape and someone with a gun is going around shooting people near you, rush him. Take him down to the ground and use whatever means necessary to incapacitate him. Take his gun only if you're in imminent danger from another attacker, otherwise any responding police will probably shoot you.
>assaults
Stay in public areas. If a group of people randomly attacks you, run to the nearest public place as they are less likely to beat someone up with a lot of witnesses. If you are randomly attacked by a single person, take him to the ground and hit him in the face and neck. Most people instinctively raise their legs when someone is on top of their torso, so you can go for knees to the nuts as well. Slam his head, punch him in the throat, and eye gouge. Make sure he's incapacitated before you walk away so he can't follow you or get friends.
>robberies
In this case the assailants will probably have weapons, so it's usually best to give them what they want. Carrying a fake wallet can be useful. They're looking for items of value, not to injure or kill you, but if you think they're going to shoot or stab you anyway, run and try to break line of sight with them in case they have guns.
>walking through gang land
Don't do this. If you accidentally end up in a bad area, go into a store or restaurant and call a cab.

Basically it all comes down to situational awareness. Don't walk alone through bad areas, don't walk at alone at night, and definitely don't walk alone at night through bad areas. If you can carry a concealed weapon, do that.
>>
>>33363413
>I'll never have a milkshake with this blonde qt at a Steak n Shake
fuck everything
>>
>>33361892
shit man I dunno, maybe like a wrist rocket and some ball bearings?
>>
>>33361892
>gun not an option

why live?
>>
>>33361892
Get a big pointy knoife and some pepper spray.

Alternatively, a double layered tube sock with a brick inside, alongside pepper spray/pocket sand.
>>
>>33361737
dont eat yellow snow
>>
>>33364217
>If you are randomly attacked by a single person, take him to the ground and hit him in the face and neck.
It is never safe to assume you are being attacked by one person unless you've in the middle of a well lit football pitch and he's the only other guy.

Also you might not be able to get a cab to come pick you up from the ghetto in the middle of the night, in a bad ghetto.
>>
>>33364217
>Take his gun only if you're in imminent danger from another attacker, otherwise any responding police will probably shoot you.
In this vein, OP, learn to disassemble or at least unload common firearms (AK first priority, Browning style tilt barrel semiauto second) so you can disable any gun you leave behind you.
>>
File: Regina Kay Walters.jpg (85KB, 600x734px) Image search: [Google]
Regina Kay Walters.jpg
85KB, 600x734px
>>33361737
Never get taken somewhere else. Always run.
>>
>>33366923
And if you can't run, fight.
>>
Being aware of your surroundings and knowing when and how to skedaddle is 100x more important than carrying a gun.
>>
>>33362295
>docteur pavel je suis gign
>>
>>33361737
If you're getting shot at don't bother zig zagging, it doesn't decrease hit percentage. Just run in the straight line away/to cover. Or just carry a fucking gun yourself and don't cry and scream in a corner :^)
>>
>>33361737
Just dropping by to say that is a mighty fine hinder
>>
>>33363723
>has not heard about national service
>has not heard of staybehind
>probably has never served outside WOW
>>
>>33361737
>Grab SKS
>Go innawoods

Dass it meng
>>
>>33363714
You'd still need to buy shells, which are unobtainium without a permit for a firearm.
Besides, i think the euro pipe gauges are not quite right for Slamfires.
>>
>>33361892
How's the bow situation over there?
My suggestion is definitely bow.
>>
>>33361737
Don't shoot yourself in the face. Guns are a simple tool, there isn't much going on with them that isn't obvious. Tracking and hunting have only a little to do with the gun and that is the easy part.
>>
>>33362715
This
>>
>>33370085
Not him, but the OP did ask for lifesaving advice for urban situations.

Avoiding urban POC is pretty much rule #1.

It won't score you any macho points, but it might save your life.
>>
>>33361892
>not an option
Just don't go outside
>>
>>33361737
Shoot them twice in center of mass, and then once in the head.

This technique goes by many names;

The Zimbabwe drill
The Djibouti Shooty
The Seychelle Shuffle
The Congo Congo

Doesn't matter what you want to call it, it works.
Thread posts: 93
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.