[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Norwegian Army

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

Hello /k/ sub chan,

as a norwegian i am interested what you think about our army?

Please share your thougths
>>
>>33361520
Can you get me one of those combat shirts? They look comfy
>>
BTW Can i edit my own posts here like on reddit?
>>
File: how-else-the-enemy-would-know.jpg (143KB, 550x858px) Image search: [Google]
how-else-the-enemy-would-know.jpg
143KB, 550x858px
>>33361520
>>
>>33361533

No.

Only deleted them during a very short period. So if you say something retarded, you are required to double down on your retardation to try and save face.
>>
>>33361520
What's a Norwegian?
>>
>>33361533
this is some spicy bait
>>
>>33361563
A citizen of Noriega
>>
Well isn't that fun. You actually took the time to use my name and post something from my country, too. Men oddsene for at du kan snakke noe særlig av språket mitt er vel ikke så store. Har du nokka ainna å by på einn mainnskit?

In short, a lot of effort for no purpose. Or have you ran out of trolling garbage? Surely you'd be able to make one more quip about Glocks or something?
>>
>>33361574
Can they be domesticated?
>>
>>33361651
for helvede norsker
read the FAQ, this isnt leddit.
https://www.4chan.org/faq
This isnt a subchan, its a board, an image board.
>>
>>33361699

'norsker'. 'Helvede'. Let me guess. Your entire knowledge of Norwegian language is derived from the movie 'The Thing'? And the words aren't even actual Norwegian. Move along kid. Maybe you have some boy scout memories you can share?
>>
>>33361785
Nigger, with that attitude you should go back to fucking reddit.
your superior,
denmark.
>>
>>33361803

Ih, mon den dreng har ta'et de store bukser på?
>>
>>33361843
Try harder snownigger, you're so close, yet so far.
This is an English-Language image board dedicated to weapons and all things military.
sah gey
>>
>>33361877

So in other words, you did not understand Danish either...
>>
>>33361896
selvfolgelig gor jeg.
Now piss off.
>>
>>33361909

A sentence uttered by no Danish, ever.

Oh well. I guess it is sort of a honor to have been roleplayed. Pity you had nothing to back it up with.
>>
>>33361966
A phrase uttered daily, m'lady.

Enjoy your short and sweet stay snownigger, I'm you'll be back in /r/bokunopico soon
>>
>>33362054

Your fedora must be the size of your ass.
>>
>>33361531
This really, what kinda vest/shirt is that?
>>
>>33362113

I can answer that one. The woman is/was part of our forces in Afghanistan, which probably means she was part of the Telemark Batallion. Those are volunteers, and get used for foreign missions like this. It means they have pretty fancy gear compared to the regular army.

What I know is that the garment is known as a technical uniform sweater, meant specifically to be worn beneath armor vests. It's available from online stores from civilian manufactorers; I don't know if the TB have this issued as standard military gear or if it is allowed. There are different versions of camo and one manufacturer offered them with fire reterdant fabric.
>>
>>33362113

The 'woman' sign on top is her blood type. O+
>>
Even brazilian army is better than your army, fucking cuck, i bet that instead of shooting you guys use your's rifles to mastubate.
>>
>>33362268

If we had met in a bar we'd be in the back alley by now, and you would be on your knees giving me lip service. Judging by your eagerness to give me attention, that is.
>>
>>33362314
Fuk yu
Also, all norwegians women are this beatful, jesus, i must go on a rape pilgrimage there someday
>>
>>33361520
gtfo Nornigger!
Norwegian military is a joke full of little bitches and has a little bitch SF.
Go chop up your MG3's and mail them to USA as parts kit so they'll actually see proper use.
Stop shitting up /k/ with your attention whore threads!
Your women crave muslim dick faggot!
>>
File: 5833[1].jpg (50KB, 600x401px) Image search: [Google]
5833[1].jpg
50KB, 600x401px
>>33362413

It's a little late to be asserting your heterosexuality, knee pad boy.

Still, as not to waste the thread entirely, here's some more Norwegians.
>>
>>33362244
That's informative, thanks. Do you have brand name I could search? Or Google-fu Tel Bat gear?
>>
>>33362440

So tell me, what is life with Tourettes like?
>>
>>33362531

The company that makes and sells these is called miltrad. Their website is miltrad.no and you can find the item by looking for 'teknisk uniforms genser'. The website is in Norwegian but if you email them a query they will most likely reply in English - while Norwegian is our mother language, it's a near 100% of the population that writes and read English.

Also the NFM company has made these and from what I have briefly read, theirs are superior in quality and on stuff like resisting fire. But we are talking about 200 usd sweaters now. I don't know if they still are on the market.
>>
>>33361520
Sorry to see you receiving this kind of hate. Jesus fuck. You are part of the second best Scandinavian country, go beat up Finland if that's a problem.

Would love some autistic milfag stories.
>>
File: 2182-770[1].jpg (78KB, 770x441px) Image search: [Google]
2182-770[1].jpg
78KB, 770x441px
>>33362531

Here they are being used under armor.
>>
>>33362629
Norway has the oil money, but Finland has the autism.

At least they have a common enemy in between them.
>>
>>33362625
>>33362650
Tusen takk! or is that only danish ...
>>
>>33362699

That one works all over Scandinavia, actually. But you are welcome.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.