[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you enlist if you got spoils of war?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: antihajis.jpg (112KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
antihajis.jpg
112KB, 640x480px
Would you enlist if you got spoils of war?
>>
spoils from where? some sand nigger shit hole? its already spoiled
>>
>>33357674

Spoils of war - including bringbacks - were pretty much standard throughout all of history.

Not saying loot and pillage, but if you kill your enemy, you should be entitled to what he has.

Only fairly recently have Moralcunts said "Dat shit too dangerous mang!" and forbidden us from bringing anything home...

That said - would I enlist (again) specifically because of 'spoils of war'? No. But, that's me.
>>
>>33357674

"Spoils?" What do you think you are allowed to bring back from any given war zone and into a civilized country? It's not ww2 any more.
>>
>>33357699
>>33357714

Infinite AKs
>>
>>33357733
Why do they have so many fucking AKs. Do they ever run out of ammo or guns? How many did the soviets?
>>
>>33357764
Yeah once the Soviet Union collapsed millions of AKs poured out of the eastern bloc countries
>>
>>33357674
>enlist
You mean be in a PMC? I know a guy who has dishes and table ware from one of Saddam's mansions.
>>
>>33357706
You typed all of that just to say no.
What a waste of time.
>>
File: 1420689188176.jpg (59KB, 610x480px) Image search: [Google]
1420689188176.jpg
59KB, 610x480px
I would want to go and rescue all the old milsurp.
>>
>>33357674

I'd enlist if i knew some dude wasn't going to shove his finger up my bum and give it a wiggle on sign up. My prostates fine thanks.
>>
>>33357868
>Believing le 'finger up butt at MEPS' meme
>>
>>33357884
Oh right I guess next you're going to tell me there's no penis inspection day
>>
>>33357884

Better to be safe than sorry. One minute your stood there talking to your buddies, then bam. Water tight seal and warranty voided.

Jokes on you bud, no ones fingering rinky pinky stinky.
>>
>>33357764
>>33357776
IIRC most of the AKs floating around war zones today were made in China
>>
>>33357947
Well shit I'll take infinite Type 56s
>>
>>33357884
This, its the sperm examination you have to worry about. I failed because I just cant whip out an specimen when a bald guy is watching me to not cheat.
>>
>>33357674
Why is Captain America posting on my board?
>>
>>33358016

By cheat you mean put finger up bum for a cheeky wiggle around? Thats how they fucking get you.

>Okay anon take off your pants for medical reasons
>BOOM
>Finger in butt

Just doesn't fuckin end man
>>
If you can legally take and own spoils of war, why not just be a merc. Better pay, better guns, better funs.
>>
>>33358103
Because being a mercenary is illegal thanks to the UN cucks. Then we had some PMCs act like the mercs for a while when things got hot in Iraq and they got shitcanned. Now a days, all PMC do in terms of operating are provide protection of some convoys, buildings, and important officials. They also participate in training local government sponsered militias and other organizations.
>>
>>33357842
>Gee chuck 50 mousers?

If I had the money for a Gewehr 98.
>>
>>33357674
If by "spoils" you mean raping sandnigresses, then yes.
>>
>>33357764

Wiki says ~100 million ak-family weapons have been produced. There was a lot of stockpile/surplus sitting around when the USSR collapsed, and people sold them.

Also, the Soviets left shit behind after they got done fucking around inna sandbox, plus they had probably handed out a million of them to people that seemed sympathetic. Same reason ISIS has humvees, American mortars, and M4's (ignoring how US gives Saud arms, then certain Saud persons give them to terrorists).

Armies just leave shit behind when they withdraw and hand out arms to friendly locals. Then it goes into circulation. Lotta wars inna sandbox. Lotta guns left kicking around.
>>
File: 1489806911615.png (279KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1489806911615.png
279KB, 900x900px
>>33357674
>spot a haji with a svd or a stg 44
>suddenly the sandman is treated like a boss mob
>everyone tries to kill him and stray away from original task
>there's an infight among troops on how to share loot and argument over who killed the rare haji
>>
The USA never signed the Paris Delaration which outlawed privateering, so technically the President could still issue letters of marque during war time.

I would even settle for a video game where you played an American privateer in the South China Sea, it would be amazing.
>>
File: 545-ak-74.jpg (279KB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
545-ak-74.jpg
279KB, 1920x1280px
>>33358103
Actual mercenaries make less cash than PMC operators, and you get what ever rifle that the people are working for give you.
>>
>>33357898
That one is real.
>>
i could see being able to take home money, jewelry and gold teeth but thats about it
>>
>>33358193
kek
>>
>>33357674
My first squad leader was in Iraq in 04. One of his missions was a raid on one of Saddams palaces. He went in saddams bathroom and the toilet seat and handle were made out of gold. Last second decision he ripped off the gold toilet handle and put it in his pocket. He showed me the picture. That's the best spoil of war I know of, Saddams gold toilet handle.
>>
>>33357733
FOLLOW MY TRACERS!
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.