[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are the people that carry .45 the worst kind of gun owners?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20170110_232815-2024x1518.jpg (553KB, 2024x1518px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170110_232815-2024x1518.jpg
553KB, 2024x1518px
Why are the people that carry .45 the worst kind of gun owners?
>>
>>33357301
People like different things and it's silly to hate on people preferences. Lets see how many (you)s you get with this tired worn out rehashed .45 vs everyone thread where nothing will be decided or changed by the end.
>>
45ACP is a round of it's time. Large and slow. When a huge chunk of lead of needed to impact a target and penatrate deep.

Then modernized ballistics started to come on the scene. FMJ was no longer the flavor when JHP where getting sweet penetration and wider kill holes in a smaller package like the newer 9mm and 40SW.

45ACP, if it floats your boat, rock it wit your cock out
>>
>>33357362
fpbp
>>
>>33357301
The old guys that OC 1911's at my range are nicer than most of the ARholes and glock fags. They'll actually take the time out of their shooting to help noobs.

So fuck off with your generalizations.

.45 ACP is a round that will be easier to use post SHTF if that ever happens, and works pretty well as a FMJ, unlike 9mm.

Nothing wrong with .45 ACP.
>>
I never said .45 was a bad round. I said the people that carry it are the worst kinds of gun owners.

This isn't a 9 v 40 v 45 thread.

This is a "why are .45 end-all-be-all people usually the most uninformed, moronic faggots on the internet.
>>
>>33357526
Are you categorizing a particular type of gun or just the ammunition which resides inside the gun? There are many forms in which a .45 ACP pistol can take.
>>
>>33357301
i want to pet your doggo
>>
>>33357543
No, just .45.
Obviously I'm making blanket statements here. But generally speaking it seems like most guys that carry "only" .45 are either old as fuck and resistant to new information or change, or edgelord tapout shirt wearing faggots.
I don't dislike .45, I own multiple guns chambered in it, it's the people who think it's the end all be all of calibers that usually post the dumbest shit or say the most retarded stuff.

>>33357579
He's a good doggo. Just turned 2.
>>
>>33357301
Why are people that carry Glocks always douches?
>>
>>33357301
They attribute mystical powers to a caliber that is inherently bad at killing shit by the virtue of being a handgun caliber.

They all suck, they trade the capability to kill shit for compactness and concealability. Might as well go with those that have higher mag capacity and are cheap, thus allowing you to practice more.
>>
>>33357426
>wider kill holes
>>
>>33357301
I dunno about your question but that cat dies to look too good.
>>
File: 1472966570757.jpg (374KB, 1180x664px) Image search: [Google]
1472966570757.jpg
374KB, 1180x664px
Stupidity among gun ownership isn't limited to a specific caliber

Why do people have stupid circlejerks over calibers

Gun owners of all ages and background and caliber of choice have the capacity to be dumb and annoying

We need to make it bannable to keep spamming the same old caliber wars threads
>>
>>33357603
Good doggo doesn't get the bullet today
t. ATF agent
>>
>>33357301
>Why are the people that carry .45 the worst kind of gun owners?

Like most firearm hobbyists, I have more than a couple guns and calibers to choose from. My favorite handgun to shoot is the 1911.

It has been my observation that the biggest asshole on a range-- and most likely to be kicked off and banned-- are douchenozzles with NIB Glocks (and they actually bring the box and packaging), jerks that loudly announce that they "built" their AR, and complete fools with junk mosin nagants, some still caked with 80 year old cosmoline.

The fudds with .45s are usually pretty chill if you follow basic gun and range safety, and don't act like a retarded cunt with your first gun.
>>
>>33361225

>biggest assholes
>Glocks, peeps that "built" an AR by assembling a lower, nugget fags.

lol, my experience, too, but you do know you just slagged about 3/4 of /k/, don't you?
>>
the worst gun owners are the gun owners that don't carry, op
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.