[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fun Hunting Experience

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: image (1).png (779KB, 650x600px) Image search: [Google]
image (1).png
779KB, 650x600px
Fun hunting experience
I'll start.
>Best bro invites me to go hog hunting.
>Says the land owner will give us 5 bucks a head.
>Hell yeah!
>Take my home build ar15.
>Bro brings a Mossberg 500.
>Says that he invited two other friends that I don't know.
>Let's me borrow his old M7 bayonet to stick the piggies if they get too close.
>Bros friends are already there.
>First guy is an Asian manlet with an SKS and the second guy is a big black dude with a m44 nugget.
>Shake hands introduce each other etc.
>About two hours in, we find the piggies.
>Take aim and all fire at piggies.
>"Affix bayonets!"
>Look over at the two new guy to see them setting up their bayonets and running towards the pigs.
>This happens as bro and I are still shooting at piggies.
Have to stop because Tweedledee and Tweedledum have run into our line of fire to stab the piggies on the ground.
>Fucking chinklet decapitates a downed pig with his SKS.
>I look at bro and ask him what the fuck.
>He just laughs and tells me that they always do that shit.
>Admittedly, it was funny to see a 300 pound black guy and a 5'3" nintendo doing a bayonet charge side by side.
>Go to local bar afterwards.
>mini SKS spearman buys me a couple drinks.
>They are actually pretty cool.
>They make me promise to bring a bayonet next time so I can stick the piggies with them.
>Order an M7 baynonet that night.
>>
>decapitated hog with SKS bayonet
Story is fake and gay, those things are both dull as a rock and strong as a tin can.
>>
>>33356319
You don't think that a professional pig sticker wouldn't sharpen the shit out of a SKS blade bayonet?
>Do you even Nintendo?
>>
>>33356332
Read the whole post next time.
>>
>>33356332
my dad works there. their bayonets are made of nintendium, only good for stabbing.
>>
>>33356332
You're not supposed to, nor would they make a good knife.
>>
>>33356319
I didn't say that he lopped the thing off in one swing. Hell you could decapitate a pig with a Swiss army knife if you work at it enough.
>>
>>33356371
t. full-of-shit-senpai
>>
>>33356354
Didn't really stop him from sharpening his. He just uses it to poke holes in pigs. It doesn't need to hold an edge or be the most useful thing to him.
>>
File: IMG_7104.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7104.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>33356309
>shoot pig with XM193 because I didn't expect to see a pig at private range I usually shoot at
>find it two days later dead in a brush patch because I wasn't using green tips or Hornady 75gr BTHP
The last pig I shot dead to rights was with a .30-30, pic related
>>
>>33356435
because you're crippled?
i also know how shitty it is hunting with self centered people.
>>
>>33356435
Maybe if you wherent a doe shooting nigger faggot god would not have crippled you
>>
>>33356486
>>33356486

>he doesn't want tender meat
>wherent

you need to go back
>>
>>33356495
Maybe god didnt cripple you maybe you crippled yourself as a dumb fuck. Either way yur legs dont work and nobody likes you
>>
>>33356515
yeah i'm not that guy.
>yur
you need to go back
>to English class
>>
>>33356532
what happened my injured friend?
it's okay i still like you.
>>
File: 4qrDuxM.jpg (59KB, 607x456px) Image search: [Google]
4qrDuxM.jpg
59KB, 607x456px
>>33356486
>>33356515
>just doesn't get it
>probably a mud
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.