[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's do a thought experiment /k/ommandos

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 321
Thread images: 59

File: 1488688515906s.jpg (6KB, 250x179px) Image search: [Google]
1488688515906s.jpg
6KB, 250x179px
At exactly 12:00 PM, every anon that has posted on 4chan in the last three months receives a warning in a deep, unnatural voice, it says

> "You have two hours to prepare."

Before disappearing. You innately sense that you will be teleported to another world, much like earth, with an ecosystem reminiscent of prehistoric earth, and a great many abandoned, and empty ruins that haven't been occupied for at least a century.

You will be able to take 200 pounds of anything you can carry, or one person you know personally and 100 pounds of anything you can carry, with you.

When the anons are teleported, each board will receive 250 miles of untamed wilderness, with a moderately sized ruined city, containing the bare minimum needed to kickstart a medieval level civilization, to themselves.

/diy/ gets its own land, /pol/ gets its own, etc. Each anon will be teleported to the territory of the board they browse and post most frequently in, if they're divided in their posting, they go to the board they favor most.

> What, or who, do you take with you, and what is your plan to survive and start civilization?
>>
>>33353280
125 pound hooker and idk, a moist nugget and ammo?
>>
>>33353280
The gf and a backpack filled with 100lb of hand carved wooden dragon dildos
>>
>>33353280
See
>>33353302
I'd take a 115lb hooker especially a asian or latina breed because of their compact size. I'd also bring my survival kit with a ar10 and good amount of ammo. Hopefully someone would bring a reloading bench so I could reuse my brass
>>
200lbs of rare boutique ammo types, since every other shithead will instinctively bring along their collections of unicorn meme guns with no means to feed them.
I just bring a basic AR with some ammo, some replacement parts and pad the rest of my 100lbs out with water tablets, rice and vegetable seeds.
>>
>>33353302
>>33353357
the weight of the hooker doesn't matter you illiterates
>>
File: 1455587238138.png (38KB, 499x338px) Image search: [Google]
1455587238138.png
38KB, 499x338px
>>33353386
>200lbs of rare ammo
>and then bring some other shit
>somehow how ANOTHER 100lbs leftover

>when the weight limit is 200
>>
>>33353389
>or one person you know personally

How many hookers do you know personally?
>>
>>33353389
You're a ding dong
>>
>>33353389
Kek
ok my latina/asian hooker is my impromptu battle/fuck buddy. Any suggestions for a plate carrier or chest rig for small framed bodies?
>>
Hm... What would we do about the native dinosaurs and the inevitable /pol/ack reich?
>>
File: 20170314_122729.jpg (16KB, 139x153px) Image search: [Google]
20170314_122729.jpg
16KB, 139x153px
>>33353488
We invade first
>>
>>33353511

Digits confirm, but what's our plan? How do we organize ourselves, and our military? Do we just form tribes, build a ton of isolated libertarian compounds, or just start up a /k/ube theocracy?
>>
File: 1458735659144.jpg (1MB, 1200x793px) Image search: [Google]
1458735659144.jpg
1MB, 1200x793px
>>33353280
>SKS and a fuckton of ammo.
>standard hiking bag for getting shit started
>several rolls of white electrical tape to get that Adidas going on a ton of shit
>the standard prepping stuff
>considering all that comes in at about 80 pounds, the rest I put into bringing a few solar panels, lithium ion 12v battery, and a HAM radio and PC so I can start basic over air internet
>restart 4chan within a month

What else would you want? I bring /k/ type friend with me and have him equipped the same way, but replace the solar and PC with building equipment and stuff to start processing meat and shit.

>pic related being what I hope for
>>
>>33353567
First thing is to line up /b/ and put them all in the ground at the start. Probably /r9k/ as well.
>>
>>33353511
>defeating literally potentially millions of nazi larping autists
I admire the effort but can the combined total of /k/ carry enough bullets to kill enough of them to capitulate?
>>
>>33353574
You wouldnt have to worry, they're too autistic to be a threat
>>
>>33353574
Just everything except /g/, /out/, /sci/, /diy/, and /an/

They could at least be useful in restarting a society that we would call modern.
>>
>>33353581
Yes we can, we could take a page from the viet cong by using improvised traps and weaponry at a later stage in the war. We hit them hard and fast with kommando blitzes and raids like in rhodesia and france. Infiltrate and terrorize like ISIS with random acts of violence in towns or villages
>>
>>33353604

What about the /d/eviant hordes? Just imagine, thousands upon thousands of the depraved fuckers, hell, some of them would probably try to rape the dinosaurs!
>>
>>33353581
>>33353511
How many infographic threads packed with explosives and simple man stoppers have been up? Get creative. Traps sure are gay, but damn useful.
>>
>>33353280
I just put a condom on.

Mentioning pol or DIY? Jesus Christ faggot. Your shit was too long. I didn't read it kid.
>>
>>33353643
I personally know one of them. I can't speak for all of them saying this, but he doesn't deserve to die and is about 90 pounds at age 23. I can't say they would be a threat either.
>>
File: 0320672349156.jpg (101KB, 714x1023px) Image search: [Google]
0320672349156.jpg
101KB, 714x1023px
one of these(with an optic),cleaning supplies, spare parts, couple of canteens, decent webbing, shitloads of ammo, and a snickers bar(as a victory cigar).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEklMS0iRj8
>>
>>33353631
/o/ /ck/ /mu/ /trv/ are also useful.
>>
>>33353660
>>33353642
Sounds like a plan
Shit, now I wish something like this would happen. Just gonna need one of you autists to grab an extra gat for me since I can't get one due to leaf laws.

I'll bring seeds and tools and shit in exchange. It'd be fun being a /k/ommando and farmer either way.

>when you realize most wars will be fought over pussy and /cgl/ will be completely decimated
>>
>>33353386
>200lbs of rare boutique ammo types, since every other shithead will instinctively bring along their collections of unicorn meme guns with no means to feed them.
>Implying there would be any common as fuck ammunition and equipment in a place that has been abandoned for centuries in a different dimension and is now being colonized by a bunch of autistic human beings
Dumbass, any type of ammunition and rifles are already considered unicorns into that world unless you dedicate that weight to bring surplus of parts and ammunition.
>>
>>33353708
>>33353660
>>33353643
>>33353642
>>33353631
>>33353604
>>33353581
>>33353574
>>33353567
>>33353511
>>33353488
>Implying /k/ won't be a bunch of separate isolated compounds of different like minded folk who can't stand each other on everything but firearms
You all are foolish to think /k/ would be able to form a unitary leadership unless it was under some theocracy of the /k/ube (which face it, yall would serve in some ancap society and be a bunch of heretics than live under the enlightening standards and codex of the /k/ube). /k/ as a whole would be infighting amongst themselves in terms of political differences as the countless of threads have shown time and time again between the differing political groups and ideologies.
>>
Take a friend of mine who was a MSG in C 3/7, plus 100lbs of gear (split 50/50 between us), which includes at least one solar-rechargeable battery op tablet containing as much practical knowledge as possible (metallurgy, chemistry, pharmacology, tanning, hydraulics, etc)...

Plan is to form /k/ into THE power and raid other boards for resources, women, etc... or co-opt them entirely once our city is cleared and secured.

Divide population of /k/ into groups, with each group tasked to work on a specific mission.

Group A gets food production, crop rotation, animal husbandry, etc.
Group B gets water, converting running water to mechanical energy, ways and means, etc. Group C gets blacksmithing, foundry, hardware, tools and weapons fabrication, etc..
Group D gets chemistry and pharmacology, explosives, painkillers, antibiotics, gunpowder, precursor chemicals, liquid fuels, etc...

And so on.

The Tech board won't give us any shit. Those /g/fags are all computer geeks - which will be about useless in this situation.

We will have to co-opt the /sci/fags - huge leap forward in useful technology if we can get them working for us voluntarily. Promise them women, booze and protection... whatever they want. The /diy/fags will come in handy too.

While the other boards are carving anime figurines to fap to, we will be busy ruling the new world...
>>
File: download (6).jpg (76KB, 720x718px) Image search: [Google]
download (6).jpg
76KB, 720x718px
>>33353788
>implying that OP's situation was literal enough to be this much of a pessimistic asshat

Please anon. This could have been a fun thread
>>
>>33353280

I'd take a 100 pound draw weight hunting crossbow, and bolts, my machethe, a dozen combat knives, camoflague clothing, a survival guide, and as much beef jerky as I could carry.
>>
>>33353813
>Crossbow
A good choice quiet and powerful enough for dino or autist hunting
>>
Followup:

The big hurdle will be fixed nitrogen. Sooo, so many things we rely on today as a matter of course are made with nitrogen fixing - especially things like gunpowder, explosives, fertilizers, etc...

And you can't just make that shit up whole cloth - it requires a bunch of other tech to be developed before you can attempt nitrogen fixing...

Once we can do that, then we don't have to worry about crop rotation or harvesting poo for food production/population sustaining... we can just make what we need.
>>
I'm curious if people would start to shitpost on 4chan to try and organize tools and shit. Doubt it, but 2 hours is kind of a long time.
>>
>>33353811
We can form a great fighting force together if we drop our beliefs from the old world and embrace the enlightening truths of the /k/ube unto this new world whose resources are yet to be untapped, anon. Become a disciple of the /k/ube and together, along with the rest of our brethens shall we conquer the /pol/reich and obliterate the /r9k/ Beta Invasion. It is the way for the Great Imperium of the /k/ube to spread its enlightenment! Let's not succumb ourselves into the heresy of the Old World and spread the Word of the /k/ube unto this region!
AVE NEX ALEA
>>
>>33353888
Now this is what I'm talking about.

Ave Nex Alea, brother.
>>
>>33353574
>>33353631

>anything but /pol/ being the first target
>>
File: 1488499641434.png (86KB, 292x292px) Image search: [Google]
1488499641434.png
86KB, 292x292px
>>33353888

TRIPLE EIGHTS CONFIRM! HAIL THE /k/UBE!!! AVE NEX ALEA!!!
>>
>>33353888

So it's settled. There's only one question, innawoods, or unnaground?
>>
>>33354078
Why not both? Establishment of an unnaground HQ and create a network of underground roads to the outposts located innawoods?
>>
>>33354111

The /k/ube confirms. What will we do about the dinosaurs? Do we try to domesticate them, or do we exterminate the predators and hunt the herbivores once their population explodes?
>>
File: 1489180713531.png (189KB, 294x282px) Image search: [Google]
1489180713531.png
189KB, 294x282px
> mfw I'd be in the /his/ territory
What would that be like?
>>
File: 1489507019169.jpg (15KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
1489507019169.jpg
15KB, 300x168px
>>33354132
Intelluctual armchair debates in a big comfy warm manor surrounded by artifacts of world.
Mfw i see the hall of wars past
>>
>>33354132

Anachronistic as hell, with a roman aesthetic and government type. It'd be pretty cool, to be honest.
>>
>>33353788
>/k/ becomes Ancient Greece
Individual city-states with a strong underlying culture but many differences in interpretation of said culture. At the end of the day, though we're all /k/omandos and any force that threatens our land finds us dropping grudges and united in defense at the drop of a hat.
>>
File: images.jpg (8KB, 249x202px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 249x202px
>>33354191
The trips to their museum is definetly worth the 200 denarius and the gift shop?
JUST
>>
>>33353280
This sounds autistic as hell, but I love the idea. Like >>33353568 said, I'd try to create another 4chan. I see plenty of people bringing shittons of ammo, some solar panels, and a hooker, but where are we getting food? Without any long term planning or supplies, we'll be eating each other by the end of the month.
>>
>>33354125
Hmm... Domestication of large dinosaur species can vastly aid us in terms of creating early methods of transport, food and security. I'm mostly for hunting the predators and herbivores into controlled population levels, but domestication can reduce the risk of having constant hostile animals against us. Imagine using them as guard dogs and ways to carry large shipments of materials until we get factories running for vehicles and tanks.
>>
>>33354256
Would be worth it to tame pteradaclys just to have a actual airforce. /an/ would definitely be a big ally for us
>>
>>33354256

You're going to need to eat something other than dino kebabs, brah...

Until we can start producing internal combustion engines and tractors, we will need animals to pull plows... or will you just harness all of /r9k/ and have them pull the plows so we can plant crops?

We can harness water power (overshot water wheel in series) to grind enough grain for everyone, as well as converting water power into mechanical energy to run things such as lathes, mills, etc...
>>
>>33353280
I grab my Reloading dies and parts (roughly 50lbs because no press right now)

I grab my AK and my Mauser (roughly 22-25 lbs)

I grab one crate of ammo (further 20 lbs)

I round off the next five pounds with seeds and medical shit decided evenly.

Then I'd find a female friend to come with me.

I'd be part of >>33353791's group and provide ammunition to whoever I can via reloading and modifying replicas of the dies (/diy/ will have to help me on that)

In the meantime I know some basic blacksmithing and can rig fuel out of shit in the fucked up city until we have a good source of charcoal going.

It may take a few weeks to get everything ironed out and on the road to non-SHTF levels of BS, but once we're in business with blacksmithinf we have marketable trades to use to leverage other colonies to get our ammo production going.
>>33353872
Maybe so but if we're in a fairly forested area we still have piss to get it out of.
>>
>>33354335
Don't forget that there could be Geothermal energy sources around to power the already underground HQ and potential outposts. The Dinosaurs would be great for early farming, transportation, food, and security. Their excrement could also be use as a fuel source like the pioneers did with the Buffalo Chips.
>>
>>33354125
>>33354256
>>33354329
>>33354335
>>33354417

Wait, I just had an idea.

TRICERATOPS. MORTAR. CAVALRY. We'd be invincible!
>>
File: atomikamikaze-wwii-zergface.png (381KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
atomikamikaze-wwii-zergface.png
381KB, 500x500px
>>33354492
This anon gets it
>>
People in /k/, /b/, /pol/, and /diy/ are going to be in an absolutely fucked state of warfare. I cannot imagine
>>
>>33354492

I could honestly fap to this.
>>
>>33353280
grab gf
100 lbs? Tarps, paracord, muh 74 and kit, soybean seeds, wheat seed, and my hatchet.

We farming warrior culture nao
>>
Can /k/ and /pol/ form a military alliance to attack and holocaust /lgbt/ and /mlp/?
>>
>>33354673
/k/ and /diy/ vs everyone else.

I honestly can't see /diy/ aligned with anyone EXCEPT /k/ because we kinda do a lot of /diy/ shit.
>>
A computer containing the entire do/k/ument, a small PV array with batteries, some basic tools, yeast, seeds, 22lr, and a few very nice .22's.

You'd have a shitton of survival information, instructions for making gunpowder, shit like that. But even then, your endless supplies of .22 will give you an excellent advantage. It would be good for hunting initially but could also be used for combat. It's even more effective in this situation because all it takes is one little hole to allow for an infection to set in, so it doesn't have to be immediately fatal. Even more so in the initial days, since antiseptics will be nearly impossible to find.

Seeds are good cause they're lightweight and if you aren't a retard with them a pound well used can feed an entire town.
>>
>>33354711

maybe /o/. Maybe.
>>
>>33354702

no.
>>
>>33353280
I'm going to assume, for thought experimentation, that several boards are able to set up something resembling a government fairly quick. /k/ will be semi-democratic country, who's gov't is extremely fearful of it's well armed residents. Assuming states are formed, the Confederation of the /k/ube (The State of /k/) would likely face threats from the a few boards.

>/pol/, /v/, etc - Masses of manpower
The Confederation of the /k/ube would clearly hold an immediate weaponry advantage over all others. In addition, /k/ likely has strategic minds greater than the others, with perhaps /his/ being a close second. Of course, /k/ is by no means the most populated board on this site, though I believe we are in the top fifth of boards. Boards like /pol/ and /v/, however, have an absurd advantage in population. These boards would have to be defeated early. If not, once they begin to organize a society, the sheer advantage in man power would give them the ability to defeat most neighbors. Squash them, demonstrate superiority, and force the survivors into serfdom, because we will need to eat.

>/o/, /g/, /diy/, /sci/ - an alliance of Technocrats
I can say with certainty that this is neither the dumbest or smartest board. While the Confederation of the /k/ube wouldn't be hunter-gatherers, we also won't be on the moon any time soon, likely due to the time it would take to build a gun big enough, but I digress. I believe that an alliance of some of the more technologically and mechanically adept boards could pose a threat. These boards would likely be the first to reclaim industry and motorization if left alone. As bad ass as dinosaur cavalry may be, motorized units driving Model Ts with black powder Maxims would mince Triceratops Cavalry. On the other hand, these boards could also serve as a potent ally to advance the will of the /k/ube, should they submit to us after a show of force against the larger boards.

The will of the /k/ube be done.
>>
>>33353280
Grab my AR and 6 loaded mags, and my m9 bayonet(Gonna guess around 20lbs)
Grab my black powder rifle, 5lbs of BP and a fuckload of balls(~15ish lbs)
Box of MREs(25lbs)
and a magnesium firestarter and other minor, useful shit like that.
I also grab my friend who's also a /k/ommando

I immediately try to start a huge fucking fire to drive away all wildlife(modern animals hate the smell of smoke, why wouldn't prehistoric ones?)
Hopefully the fire will signal fellow /k/omrades and we can start slash and burn tactics till we set up a field of ash around wherever we're staying.
>Immediately start attempts to make black powder.
>Surely one of us is capable of surveying land? Have those capable find potential lead and iron deposits.
>Hunt the local megafauna in groups and attempt to rediscover and reproduce viable technology
>Then we wait for the others to starve or make first contact
>>
>>33354702
There's a lot of crossover between /pol/, /k/, and /mlp/, not sure why. We've all agreed that it's for the best to keep them all separate.
>>
>>33354744
Fag spotted
>>
>>33353280
>day one
We've arrived in what I can only really describe as hell. Why I decided to drag my loved ones into this, I cannot truly say. I guess I was afraid of being lonely. Oh well. When we all 'arrived', we were disoriented. Everything was chaotic. There was a fist fight over who was the 'True Inna', with Innadesert, Innawoods, Inna Woods, and god knows how many other faggots fighting over who gained the title of "inna". Some faggot with a backpack full of dragon dildos tried to proposition me with a fifteen-pound t-rex dong. I declined. He looked dissapointed. Eventually someone stepped forward and suggested we should make camp. The gf ran into the woods and stabbed a strange animal to death. I guess that is just going to happen from now on. I'm interested in the flora and fauna of this shithole, and think that there is likely untold bullshit weaponry that can be made from the local wildlife. I draw some diagrams of the small reptilian critter the gf murdered, and catch up with the group. We already had casualties within the first few hours. We had to sacrifice several unfit /k/ommandoes who arrived in trenchcoats and rhodesian short shorts because their stench was attracting insects the size of small birds. They died willingly, wishing to grant their souls to "the /k/ube".
The camp is divided now. One group of ruskieboos decided they were going to start a camp of their own, while some other faggots in multicam decided they were "Too operator for those STALKER faggots" and dissipated into the plains. The Ruskieboos started off warmly, trying to determine what exactly should be done to start an encampment. Luckily, we had some selous scout wannabees who stuck around and were willing to act as a forward scouting party to determine what was ahead. They too disappeared into the woods, full of ideas about the new land they would carve out of this lush but unforgiving land.
>>
>>33354759
>As bad ass as dinosaur cavalry may be, motorized units driving Model Ts with black powder Maxims would mince Triceratops Cavalry
That would largely depend on the durability of this dimensions' Dinosaurs, as well as the means of creating tooling, fuel and cost of the production
>Confederation of the /k/ube
>Implying /k/ won't be completely theocratic under the Imperium of the /k/ube
>>33354806
/pol/ and /k/ crossover has a lot to do with this userbase of this board's political alignments and a few agreements every now and then. /mlp/ mostly has to do with the board's userbase interest in firearms
>>
>>33354819

Beautiful anon, please continue.

>>33354759

What about the umpteen porn boards? They might unite into a nomadic raping and pillaging horde very quickly.
>>
>>33354819
The Ruskieboos have divided into two factions over eastern bloc politics. One wishes to take the plains and sports a yellow and blue banner. The other calls themselves Novorossiya and wants to hold the newly discovered ruins. The yellow and blue "Ukies" tried to start a fight with the "Novos", but it quickly settled. A well armed society is a polite society, they say. We divided, and I went with the Novos.

We found ourselves in an abandoned settlement with granite pavestones and dilapidated stone hovels. With some quick work, we started a fire. Someone decided to waste their carrying space with a guitar, so he was labeled as the town bard. Comfort in sleeping didn't seem to be much of an issue, as there were more dakimura than I have ever seen, or wish to see again. The dragon dildo guy set up a shack on the outside of town trying to meticulously whittle some what I can only assume was oak limbs into a makeshift dildo. The first attempt was unsuccessful, and we have been delt our first perforated colon. I hope this will be the last, but it is not likely.
>>
File: 1489465761046.png (323KB, 782x720px) Image search: [Google]
1489465761046.png
323KB, 782x720px
>be in an territory
>see a deer
>shoot it and cook deer
>get chased down by a bunch of animal autists
Such is life
>>
>>33354792
Forgot to mention grabbing a hatchet, a good jacket, and a tarp.

>>33354759
The most populated boards would immediately fucking starve within a few weeks. Most of /v/ are kids, and most of /pol/ have no experience surviving on their own in the wilderness. /b/'s territory would become a Mad Max-tier rape and murderfest within minutes.
/diy/ and /sci/ are leagues apart from /o/ and /g/. /g/'s useless without computers, which aren't going to be around at all in the territory, and as someone who browses /o/ from time to time, they're fucking retarded and absolutely useless in a premodern world.
The ones we have to worry about are /an/, /out/(maybe, most of them only go on easy trails and have never set foot into any decent wilderness), /his/+/diy/+/sci/(a powerful combo), and avoiding the chaotic lands of /b/
>>
>>33353280
so in other words take huge groups of people from all walks of life and see how it turns out? It would be exactly the same, just reset without third worlders. utopian, in a way.
>>
>>33354906

Yes anon, but in an alien planet with autism, dinosaurs, and relics of modern technology.
>>
>>33354889
>day two
I set out on a collecting expedition to try to sample some of the local flora and fauna. Its painstaking work, but if my memory still serves the flora seems to be reminiscent of late cretaceous fossils. That explains the dinosaurs.

I instruct my newfound /k/omrades to parboil everything before consuming it until we find something or... well, someone, to test these plants on. Ferns and fiddleheads aplenty, along with coniferous seeds. We should be able to survive on these food sources for now.

There is a river nearby that is shallow and has smooth stones that seem to be either granitoid cobbles or schisty shales. These fields outside the city are likely rich in nutrients, /k/ube be praised. We are lucky for that, at least. In the distance, we see fires. The Ukies aren't far, but the other parts of the group aren't either. I fear that this may necessitate some Ghengis-Khannery.

The scouts have returned, covered in mud but happy. They say there are some hills ahead, and that there are large "feathery fuckers with teeth" on the planes. Just as I suspected. I've always wondered if archaeosaurs tasted like chicken.
>>
>>33354904
>and most of /pol/ have no experience surviving on their own in the wilderness
Ehhh, I wouldn't say no but at the same time I wouldn't say yes either. The /pol/ userbase has a heavy mix of rural and urbanite fellows.
> /g/'s useless without computers, which aren't going to be around at all in the territory, and /o/ are fucking retarded and absolutely useless in a premodern world.
that really depends. If they manage to bring technological tools, equipment, and methods of establishing an electrical grid from the old world with them, they might stand a chance.
>/b/'s territory would become a Mad Max-tier rape and murderfest within minutes.
>Implying they won't be the Crossed
Also, I'm pretty sure /v/ would end up into a tribe like Lord of the Flies
>>
>>33354904

Yeah but OP said each board's territory has a ruined city with the bare minimum of supplies needed to start a medieval society. I don't think everyone would starve until at least a few months had passed.
>>
>>33354819
>>33354889
>>33354984

Based write-fag, this is brilliant.
>>
can we get like 20 anons together to bring parts of a Humvee and tools to put it back together once we get teleported. We need a decent amount of people to not only reload and make new ammo, but people to scout out to enemy territory to poach their food, and forcing the enemy civilizations to starve without much armed conflict.

If anons can work together to bring some mining equipment we could mine for sulfur and copper and zinc to make brass. Someone should also print out as many Wikipedia pages as possible on smelting, ballistics, and forgery.

Some should think about bringing solar chargers and batteries for phones and such, even if there isn't service, programs and calculators can be still used for machining parts and building stuff.

obviously knives, tools, hatchets, saws, rifles, as much ammo as possible to last until we can start making it ourselves.
>>
>>33355021
>He wants a fucking high-maintenance Humvee
>Not a Hilux or some other forgiving vehicle

Nevermind fuel, where the fuck will you get coolant, engine oil and all the other lubricants needed?
>>
>>33355047
25 anons then, with the other five bringing oil, gas, coolant, and such. its not going to be used all the time, just when we absolutely need it
>>
>>33354839
It's a theocratic confederation. The /k/ube's will binds us together.

>>33354904
Remember, I'm assuming /v/ and /pol/ are among the handful of board which make a transition to statehood. In which case, their numbers become a threat. /an/ and /out/ would likely be easier targets for vassalization
(both are probably the two best boards at gardening, and thus agriculture), and would likely seek protection due to their size and difference in armament levels. /b/ is not making the transition into statehood, and would likely end up as tribal factions fighting each other and raiding bordering states. They'd probably be deterred after taking fire, meaning that the border with /b/ would need to be contained.

>>33354874
Treat them like /b/ if they do.
>>
>>33355054

Why don't we just use the space to bring chickens and goats instead? The Humvee, while badass, won't last long, will become obsolete the second we figure out how to ride dinosaurs, and won't provide half as much benefit in the long run.
>>
>>33353280
My 12 along with a few rounds, A III armor plate, lots of Seeds. The rest could be M.R.E. or iodine
>>
>>33354984
Over one of the nearby hills, commotion is heard. Someone found another board. Fuck. The staccato beat of bumpfired .308 cracks over the plains. I feel bad for the sorry fucks who we ran into.

Someone died of dehydration today. They masturbated themselves to death inside one of the daki storage huts. It was, to say the least, a sticky situation. A funeral pyre was made, and his belongings were distributed among the people. I managed to snag some Jergens hand cream. I will remain moist even in these trying times.

Someone ate a wild mushroom. I don't know why, but they seemed alright at first. When they started joking about how it looked like "One of those mario shrooms" I felt a tinge of fear strike my core. The fucker was about to lose his mind. I can still here him yelling about how he can fuck the sun from across the camp. Its terrifying, but at least we know who never to send on foraging trips.

A runner from one of the other groups came from the sound of gunfire. He was one of the multicam faggots, and he seemed mortified. His reports seemed to be that he had found a group of women in costumes screeching about fabric choices. When approached, they rapidly turned and tore someone to shreds. Watching a fully grown man stammer out the words "Belle's acrylic nails cut his aorta" was one of the most surreal things I've ever heard. He said he managed to find some guys running around with boxcutters and EVA foam armor, and that they were willing to ally. Thank god it wasn't /d/ or god forbid /b/, but only /cgl/.

Its night again. It has been a long day. I hope someone finds /fit/ soon so we can bargain for some preworkout.
>>
>>33354225
I'd say a greek City state system would work best

MURICA /k/ommandos will form an Athens like city with democracy, the right authoritarians will create Sparta with a military-monarchy, and the authoritarian left will form Thebes.
>>
>>33355073
>day seven

Its been a week. There is plenty to say, but time is running short. Runners from every board have come through in the past days, and I have done more investigatory botany and every other ology under the sun. Archaeosaurs do in fact taste like chicken, which is a relief.

Now onto the runners. I will work in alphabetical order, for brevity's sake.

/a/- was attracted by the scent of dakimuras and cum. They brought us some moeblob bullshit manga and we sent them back home with a bow and some arrows. The manga was shit.

/b/- Shot on sight. We have enough twelve year olds to feed, and this one wouldnt stop saying nigger.

/c/- More moeblob offerings. One of the clan decided to "keep (((her))) safe". The rest of their board is likely already dead.

/d/- we havent seen any /d/eviants yet, but a lingering fear sits at the base of my spine that they are among us.

/e/- A large neckbeard in purple cumstained robes came to prosteletize about lesbians. He now resides in the dakishack.

/f/- No sign yet.

/g/- A man arrived screaming about linux and was executed. I think he was from /g/. His pockets were full of various computer parts and blueprints for a particle collider. I am concerned, but not enough to care.

/gif/- Likely killed by /pol/.

/h/- Another sticky man arrived in nothing but a loincloth and shame. We sent him away with a gift of dragon dildos.

This is all I can recollect for now, as my eyes tire. I am so very glad that the plainscreatures are covered in downy feathers. I haven't slept so well in days.
>>
>>33354702
Have you seen the people on /k/? I would not want to ally with them at all
>>
>>33355021
>Not bringing a gun and some ammo
>along with a fuck off level of books detailing everything from chemistry to firearms production
If everyone brought food and ammo you'd last until it runs out. With books you can recreate everything you need
>>
How many people are on browse /k/ daily? How many are actually hasguns?
>>
>>33355073
>>33355169

Thank you once again, based write-fag.
>>
>>33355208
Ignore my fucked up English, I'm tired.
>>
>>33355200
agriculture is important too. we have enough /shtf/ guys to set up a workable agriculture base and we'll be kings of the wastelands. other boards will be starved and weak and we can roll over them with our well fed army of POGs and Dale Gribbles.
>>
I think you guys are forgetting just how autistic pol can be. Look at what they did with shias flag as well as coordinating airstrikes on isis. /k/ would not last very long in a scenario like this
>>
>>33354942
well in that case I'll play along. everyone saying the nerds will be useless are plain wrong. initially sure, while we figure out all the WTFs. but it will be our job to protect their big brains for the future. in regards to the "relics of modern technology" together, /g/, /sci/, and /diy/ will be able to either make use of, or at least reverse engineer what infrastructure there is left to get started rebuilding. considering all the hard work was already done, it shouldn't be too hard to get up and running again.

/k/ will have to be split up into three ranks, military & police, hunters and noguns. noguns will be delegated to managing inventory, cleaning & maintenance and cooking the meals and digging shit holes. basic bitch labor. assuming at least one of you fags brought some reloading equipment, noguns can get a nice little ammo factory going.

meanwhile, we will have a lot of policing to do. /pol/ will be running rampant killing niggers left and right. /b/tards will be KOS because let's face it, if /b/ is your main board, you have nothing to contribute. at least /pol/s memes are funny. the /tv/ pedos will have to be wrangled up and executed.

we will have to escort scientific expeditions with members of /out/ and /sci/ while they survey the land and figure out what plant life can be used for food. the hunters will have a fun time killing new game and finding out what makes the tastiest steaks.

can't think of anything else at the moment, but considering the infrastructure left behind and the supplies, knowledge and wisdom we brought, we'd be very well of to a new beginning.

for shows like this, check out Revolution and Terra Nova
>>
>>33355229
>Not having book on agriculture
Anon I'm telling you we just need a massive library and after everything is unfucked we can get back to business shitposting on new /k/
>>
File: 1486654762171.jpg (64KB, 590x411px) Image search: [Google]
1486654762171.jpg
64KB, 590x411px
>>33354819
Beautiful anon, the whole lot of it. So beautiful.
Anyone screencapping this?
>>
>>33355231
/shft/ member will head up no-guns and organize them into builders, agriculturists, administrators, cooks and fuckbois. /shft/ /sci/ and /diy/ can basicly set up a complex system of radios and maybe even a basic computer.

there is also The Colony which is a TV reality series about post colapse life but its a reality series so nothing too graphic.
>>
File: 1489761376213.jpg (28KB, 386x386px) Image search: [Google]
1489761376213.jpg
28KB, 386x386px
>>33355169
Sensible kek. Thanks anon.
>>
Once I had all my /k/ gear in order I would rush to my local Walmart and buy a fuck ton of pool shock and all their water filters. This would allow me to purify basically unlimited amounts of water. I would also bring a solar charger, a 2 in 1 and a flash drive with a compressed copy of all of Wikipedia on it (only 12 gb). I think these two things would be pretty helpful to the "group" if /k/ actually worked together.
>>
>>33354673
>this new primitive world is in a neverending war where a few boards rule all and all others either join or die
I like this
>>
>>33355414

Smart thinking.

>>33355446

What are the odds /pol/acks could their shit together? They've got a large population of armed rural burgers, they have a high amount of professional tradesmen, and they're not afraid to fight and die if need be for their ideology.
>>
>>33355229
or use them as slaves
>>
>>33355481
There's a lot of /k/ommandos on /pol/, but not much of /pol/ comes on here
>>
>>33355484

How should we organize our economy? Will use tribal socialism, or set up a batter economy?

Which is the better option for the Confederancy Of The /k/ube in the long run? Slavery, serfdom, or wage slavery?
>>
>>33353788
>Implying a shitload of /k/'s populace wouldn't JOIN FORCES with the hethenistic kek worshipping /pol/ack reich in order to form the holy kingdom of /pol/k/
>>
>>33355534
/pol/ is overly racist, and most of us /k/ommandoes can't be in philosophy if we believe that armament is an equal right.

Fuck /pol/. I refuse to associate with them.
>>
>>33353788
reich dubs confirm
>>
Advanced survival and backpacking shit: 30lb
Bow and crossbow, plus arrows and bolts: 20lb (max)
All the weird shit I need to repair stuff: 30lb
Literally just 20lb of epoxy putty: 20lb
Basic camera drone plus charger, control station, and plenty of spare parts: 50lb
Notebook, journal, pencil, sandpaper block: 2lb
3 sq. m of solar panels, 50 watt/hour battery bank, power conversion circuit, plus 100 ft of 20ga copper-core insulated wire: 48lb
>>
>>33355534
/pol/ is so divisive and 90% of them are fucking useless people when it comes to anything but unskilled labor
More than likely, we'd round them up, sort out the desirables who wish to come, give the rest a warm meal and a good night's rest and send them home. This is the peaceful solution to a /pol/&/k/ meetup, the violent solution is us burning their society down.

I don't like authoritarianism and neither does most of /k/, it conflicts with our beliefs.
>>
>>33353660
>traps are gay

Fuck off
>>
>>33354719
Yeah, I browse /o/, /k/ and sometimes /pol/
>>
>>33353280
Your mom
>>
>>33353280
all my backpacking gear (~50lbs), bible(gotta give some opiate to those masses), nugger with spam can(~30lbs), converted saiga and spam can(~30 lbs), tolkein books, the forever war, ender series, my laptop and a solar charger(~10lbs), the rest will be my doggo for companionship
>>
File: 1480539125881.jpg (28KB, 640x478px) Image search: [Google]
1480539125881.jpg
28KB, 640x478px
>>33355805
shid, forgot to include tactics
>group of fellow ancap/minarchist autists
>all bicker about how much gubment to have
> half leave because it becomes less voluntarist
>newfags join claiming to be libertarians
>actually just faggots who like isolationism
>kill them and hang their bodies for violating the NAP
>make village in the trees and unnaground
>slowly turn into egoists as profits wane, as everyone else doesnt agree with the invisible hand of the market
>become raiding culture of Sterner-esque vikings who take what they can if they can take it
>return to the roots of liberty once our foundation is secure
>>
>you are sent to the area of the board you frequent most
Hoo boy, that'd be....interesting.
>>
File: 1489313747354.png (675KB, 689x693px) Image search: [Google]
1489313747354.png
675KB, 689x693px
>>33355231
>the /tv/ pedos will have to be wrangled up and executed.

>Day 6 of survival in /k/ group
>Hunting /tv/ faggots because everyone said so
>Hiding in the thick brush, /fit/ came by and traded creatine for nuggets to tape to sticks and use as weightlifting bars so I'm fucking jacked and this bush barely hides my gigantic form
>Hear movement up ahead, go for the /tv/ call
>"No one cared who I was until I put on the mask"
>Movement stops and slowly gets closer
>"Bane?" says the /tv/ling as he appears
>Step out of the bush right behind him, he turns around and blurts out
>"Y-You're a big guy"
>"For you"
>Bludgeon him to death with an AK magazine
>>
>>33353280
>it's a /k/ thinks they could defeat /pol/ episode
Nice meme. You're outnumbered 20-1, and anons like myself have enough weaponry to arm 100 men. Enjoy the 10,000 year intergalactic Reich.
>>
>>33355534

>allying with the heretical worshippers of a long dead heathen frog god
>ever

Our Lord won't accept "i-it was just a meme bro" and neither will I.
>>
File: 1489742529159.jpg (43KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1489742529159.jpg
43KB, 600x450px
>>33356139
>>
>>33353280
boots, water, food, plantable shit, knife, machete, coat, lighter, booze, tools
>>
>>33353280
I take one for the team and use my allotted 200lbs on Mosin ammo. You're welcome, /k/.
>>
File: 1404957270583.jpg (47KB, 330x319px) Image search: [Google]
1404957270583.jpg
47KB, 330x319px
>>33356139
>>
>>33353280
go to the /pol/ camp with like half of /k/ to go kill some commies/fags/nigs/etc
uhhh, I'd bring like 20 pound of dried meat, 80 pound of various survival gear I have, 100 round of decent .223, and my AR.
>>
>>33354702
Down famalamajam
>>
>>33353451
Look into doggo PCs
>>
>>33354806
>/k/ claims to be out to destroy /pol/ and /mlp/
>Really, the violence between like-minded factions never happens, and halfway civil relations are formed to tame the more hostile world and build a society.
>A right leaning state based on personal liberty and national pride with emphasis on both diplomacy and combat ability is formed.
>Everything goes much better than expected.
>>
>>33355169
I heard from a hunter that he met a /pol/ refugee. Apparently they started killing eachother off immediately since half of 'em turned out to actually be brown or jews. Who woulda guessed.
>>
>>33356416
>/pol/ attempts to apply half-baked, incorrect eugenics from memory to determine who is aryan or not immediately, complete with measuring skulls and nose width

Nazi here, honestly our board would be an initial bloodbath but would quickly stabalize due to shared common ideology and sheer numbers after the initial clusterfuck into an autismo autocratic state based off what we can remember nazi germany is like from wolfenstein and metro games

And it would be glorious
>>
>>33353280
>Two Years In
We sit around the fire in the main hall, chanting and laughing. We are celebrating the final unification of leftist and rightist /k/. Some of the normie boards have formed an actual civilization, which we do occasional commerce with. We isolated ourselves and mostly stay innawoods. We are largely self-sufficient now that all the infighting has cooled down. Unnaground /k/ showed up for the celebration, half of the pale fuckers are suffering from scurvy and vitamin d deficiency. There are a few ugly women, which are unfortunately the only kind these days. The rule is that if they are too attractive they probably have a penis.

Our elected leader stands up and leads us all outside. He unveils a mini-/k/ube made from all the shitty, defective guns that autists brought. Everyone cheers. A few people mockingly impersonate kneeling for prayer like Muslims, and many others join in. The worship is totally ironic, and only serves as a symbol for our unity. I doubt that anyone here will actually end up worshipping the /k/ube.

>Three Years In
Hail The /K/ube
>>
File: IMG_2102.jpg (47KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2102.jpg
47KB, 1024x576px
>having to share land with other /trash/ users
>mfw half of those faggots bring their fursuits over
>mfw everyone immediately begins to yiff each other as soon as they arrive
>mfw the board splinters into vore, inflation, plant fucking, and diaper factions
>>
>>33355543
Yeah enjoy your multicultural society in the jungle with no electricity retard. I'm sure that'll work out about as well as it is for the whites in South Africa.
>>
>>33353330
>hand carved wood dragon dildos
Getting a head start on the economy by manufacturing currency first eh?
You must be jewish
>>
File: Johnny_Rico.jpg (19KB, 241x360px) Image search: [Google]
Johnny_Rico.jpg
19KB, 241x360px
>>33353567
Everyone fights
Nobody quits
If you don't do your job, I'll kill you myself.
>>
>>33356566
Anyone wearing a fursuit gets killed immediately
>>
>>33356401
Half of /k/ is /pol/ anyway
The other half is noguns
>>
File: 1269968560387.jpg (46KB, 299x382px) Image search: [Google]
1269968560387.jpg
46KB, 299x382px
>>33356602
if we min/max we just take polymer rifles, universal entrenching tools and axes. the essentials and just loot the hundreds of lbs of food and gold /pol/ is hoarding for leverage.
>>
>>33353280
>start gathering all the shit I initially intended for a BOB from around the house- mostly survival gear
>run like Hell to the liquor store, buy ALL the beer and then ALL the tuna from the attached grocery store
>start printing out infographs
>get there
>not a single fucking gun in sight
>the only people who aren't even fatter than me are the traps
>several tons of tactical gear and no real weapons, except for the two or three neckbeards who brought shitty wallhanger katanas or somehow got their hands on full plate armor and bastard swords
>there's actually one gun, but it's a broomhandle C96 and the guy holding it is promptly torn apart by /pol/ get out people who want him out and /pol/ people who want his authentic Waffen SS uniform and machine pistol
>settle in and figure life was nice while it lasted
>fuck traps until someone screws up making tannerite or something and blows us all up
>>
File: 1488857632225.png (99KB, 232x260px) Image search: [Google]
1488857632225.png
99KB, 232x260px
Gonna bring all of my hiking/bushcraft gear, some competent medical stuff, the usual laptop/solar charger combo and all that. Can flesh that out if people want, but more importantly I'll be bringing my secret weapons:

My watering can, my bucket, and 30 pounds of assorted seeds.

Thankfully /k/ will have more than enough weapons and ammo to wage whatever wars we need, and plenty of capable volunteers to do the fighting and defending. I've seen very little about actual agriculture though.

I plan to fill up my laptop and hard drive with as much information about farming, fertilizing, hydroponics, irrigation and growing as physically possible. Corn and squash and berries will all grow plenty on my plots. Fields of hemp will provide us fiber, cloth, oils and more. Poppies will provide the opiates for every medical kit, and make our doctors jobs less painful for their patients. Eventually fruit trees will grow and provide their bounty too.

God forbid we find bees, because lordy be, I'll get that sweet liquid gold a-flowing too.

I will be happy to be but a simple farmer, tending to my memes.
>>
>>33353414
Just your mom
>>
>>33356246
You take back what you said about my memegod or I will be forced to hurt you.
>>
>>33353574
You forgot /pol/
>>
>>33353280
The gf
2x8 lb AK
3 lb still
5 lb of assorted medicines (morphine, amoxicillin, non-penicillin antibiotics, multivitamins, etc)
4 lb wood axe
1 lb cleaning kit
2x3 lb recurve bow (30 and 50 lb staves)
15 lb rope, twine, cord, etc
0 lb flint
1 lb in knives
10 lb in arrows
1lb first aid kit
1lb emergency blanket
2 lb in writing supplies
5 lb in educational/survival books
30 lb AK food + 4 mags

>alternatively
my heavily used body pillow
100 lb of memes
>>
mfw bunch of muricans will die of starvation in month or so, because all they took with them - ammo and guns.
>>
I bring my big out bag plate carrier AR and a chainsaw and set out to become Warboss Shinybitz of the Geer/k/weer clan
>>
>>33353280
> What, or who, do you take with you

Basically just my SHTF/BOB/GHB/Combat pack. all seems pretty speculative though since I know nothing of the world. I could drop dead immediately from flesh eating bacteria/fungi there....

>AR15
>15mags
>BCCM 22lr conversion BCG
>5mags
>3k 556
>4k 22lr rds
>gallon of CLP
>cleaning kit

>stainless 2l canteen + cup
>1x sawyer squeeze filter set
>10inch fire steel
>100 Bic lighters
>CS SRK knife + whetstone
>carpenter's saw
>race ax
>3lbs of poolshock
>tarp
>headlamp, edc light + spare batteries
>fishing line + hooks
>>
>>33353280
Tmw this just makes you wonder if this were to happen would /a/ try to ally with /k/ for protection of their weeb shit, /g/ try to also ally with /k/ and /pol/ try to also ally with /k/, then /k/ just only wants to ally with /diy/ because they're not mostly autistic and the alliance would actually be somewhat beneficial.

But anyway to answer this I'd take
One FAL or an AK74
Ten mags, 1000 rounds in surplus cans
One Makarov,
Five bottles of vodka
Flint and Magnesium
Plashplaka (The soviet hooded raincoat from WWII)
One extra set of clothes
Four pairs of socks
One wool greatcoat
SSH 68 helmet (because helmets don't really stop bullets that well unless you're wearing some shit like that 1920s experimental armor)
Mein Kampf
Russian Jersey boots (Russian version of jackboots)
One bar of Soap and straight razor (Soap can also double as shaving cream)
Also two MREs for days one and two before everyone finally gets shit organized.
>>
>>33353280
>receive 250 miles of untamed wilderness

> receive a linear unit of area
How the fuck
>>
File: 1489865487834.jpg (23KB, 351x351px) Image search: [Google]
1489865487834.jpg
23KB, 351x351px
>>33356139

Kek.
>>
>>33353280
>SKS
>PM-63
>150 9mm Makarov
>150 7.62x39
>Austro-Hungarian field cap
>Solid backpack
>15 cans of spam
>katana for luring /a/ weebs
>>
>>33355208
Alot and alot.
>>
>>33356828
I use my ammo and guns to take all your preps then thank you very much. we are starting a new civilization here, white europeans only, and shitstains like you need to be culled before they can do their damage like you did on Terra.
>>
>>33356466
>I doubt that anyone here will actually end up worshipping the /k/ube.
I smell a heretic who lacks faith and isn't willing to give up his old world desires for the enlightenment of the /k/ube
>>
>>33353280

> Every other board bands together and preemptively slaughters /pol/ to the last man

Glorious
>>
>>33354898
Using /an/ to test out which plants are edible. They'd do it willingly to avoid making meat.
>>
>>33357335
>Glorious
I don't think so hillshill, I stand with pol. If you try any funny bizniz you'll end up bait for those bit lizard things we saw....
>>
w...what about women? We don't have any, I don't know what boards have them, but /k/'s society is going to have to do viking style raids to steal women from boards that do. There are at least some women on the sight, right? Right?
>>
>>33354248
Good point.

>>33353791
I second this anon's idea.

I will bring my girlfriend, 20 lbs of food-creation (so seeds and the like) and 80 lbs of blacksmithing/gunsmithing tools (especially since a lot of the gunsmith stuff is cross-compatible with clockmaking and if we control time, we control the world).

Hopefully this will be enough for me to buy my survival with /k/
>>
>>33355230
I would say that their specialty is crowd sourced spatial analysis. Without free internet satellite imagery, that doesn't worry me. It's not like they have a cartographer.
>>
>>33357394
4chan is at least 3% Actual women, maybe 10% trannies. There are millions of 4chan users, so there should be a few thousand females, how many of those females visit /k/? probably around 100, more than likely less. The real question is, how many people bring their gfs with them?
>>
>>33355524
slavery and serfdom are less efficient.
trade is more efficient.

if someone is hostile or completely useless, just kill them. fertilizer is efficient. wasting time making slave collars isn't.
>>
File: 1483137656578.jpg (35KB, 558x480px) Image search: [Google]
1483137656578.jpg
35KB, 558x480px
>>33357917
>mfw no gf
>>
>>33353280
I bring my bug out bag, and, some ammo, two food grade five gallon buckets, honey, beans, an axe head, box of metal working files and India stones, and an acme thread lead screw.

I immediately find a creek. I start making mead.

next I find some blacksmith anons and I build a screw cutting lathe using a water wheel, the lead screw, and gears the blacksmith anons and I fabricobble.

with alcohol and industry up and running, I sit back and fap to trannies because no females on the internet, so no females in the zone.

everyone who thinks they've kidnapped a flip hooker to bring along will find out on day one that they have captured a 48 year old trap.... with aids.
>>
>>33358096
oh yeah, I use the beans to survive until the first harvest. dino bbq will get old, dino chili will start to sound pretty good. if you have chili, you will want some beans to serve it over.

I'll probably need to bring along some dried peppers and seeds too.
>>
>>33358127
>beans in chilli

Kys you fucking mong
>>
File: download.jpg (5KB, 200x193px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 200x193px
>>33358182
>no beans in chili
what are you, some fag texan?
>>
>>33358182
>>33358221
when, the chili is in one pot, the beans in another. there are no beans in my chili. I serve the beans alongside the chili. you can mix them or not at your leisure.
>>
>>33358238
*when I make chili...
>>
File: 1485002968244-tv.jpg (21KB, 404x402px) Image search: [Google]
1485002968244-tv.jpg
21KB, 404x402px
>>33353389
If you greet a 90lb hooker you could carry her+110lb of supplies
>>
>>33358238
sounds retarded af, bet you don't use tomatoes too
>>
>>33357335
>implying
Understanding the nature of /k/ in its constant display of political beliefs, there will be infighting inside the group. The /k/ userbase have political ideologies varying from the left and the right, with alot of libertarians leaning in the left or in the right winged spectrums. Good luck having both groups settle their differences. Meanwhile, you have several other boards who's userbase display apathy towards politics or refuse to display their political positions.
>>
>>33358268
I've made it both with and without tomatoes.
>>
>>33358341
So you make a ground chuck stew lmao? Learn what chili is fag
>>
>>33358313
the anon who proposed city states had the right idea.

preemptively slaughtering any board is literally Nazi level thinking. even if the board you fantasize about slaughtering are Nazis.

any antifa who go murdering Nazis are just as reprehensible as any Nazis who go murdering "degenerates."
>>
Basic survival equipment and enough tools and equipment to become a small time gunsmith
>>
>>33358364
>ground chuck
>ground
no
>>
Bring my mossman 590 and my marlin .22 along with all the ammo i have (~300 assorted 12ga shells and a few thousand rounds of .22)
A couple ounces of weed and my grow op supplies along with some auto flowering seeds. The rest of my stash of oxycotin and xanax to trade/use for non-recreational purposes.
Then a half oz of shrooms along with the spores and substrate to grow more.
Lastly, my guitar and a backpack full of camping supplies.
Outwardly, ofc i'll be just some neckbeard /k/ommando, but i'll lend my drugs to the cause, the painkillers will run out first but eventually i'll be growing weed to sell to other boards or for the libertarian paradise i'm hopefully a part of.
The shrooms are for the pre-raid drum circle that we dedicate to the /k/ube.
>>
>>33358383
I really want to know what abominable "chili" you make kek.
>>
>>33357917
>The real question is, how many people bring their gfs with them?
I assume there's a fair amount of fellows that have them. Despite memes and stereotypes of this website and userbase, there are plenty of folks capable of having a stable relationship so long as they can manage to keep their autism at bay and integrate with the rest of the normalfags. My main concern is continuing the next generation of folks and maintaining the population, which the lack of people capable of hosting embryos is a present problem, as homosexual males cannot conceive nor host them. A probable solution is to manage to find a method of preserving frozen unfertillized eggs and basically make test tube babies from it. However, the problem regarding this solution is that we can only carry a finite amount of eggs, along with the ethical problem of artificially hosting human embryos
>>
>>33357917
Tbh I would feel really bad for the women that end up there. They are in for a worse time than the men. It's like the vault tec Vaults 68/69, All women save one man and the inverse. Things did't go so great.
>>
>>33358368
He does has a point, but like any other independent city state system (ie. Sumerians, Greek, Maya, etc), they are prone to be fighting against each other or allying with an outside force to destroy their rivaled target.
>>
>>33356566
dont forget the marecock
>>
>>33355932
Good luck in the /b/ chaos wastes
>>
Once the 12 year olds stop waging wars over what Uzbek table enthusiast board they feel loyal to people would start looking to building a future for the considerably smaller next generation. besides maybe a few /pol/acks because le cuck maymay
Eventually everyone would turn back into normal human beans with a heritage of weirdos and autists who deeply enjoyed memes and anime.
>>
I'm a degenerate so I'd be teleported to /s/ and I would bring my cat, the laptop I'm writing this on, seeds, water, other food, my iPad, my 2ds with games, and my other shit that I can't think of. Also my faggot karambit collection
>>
>>33355503
Wat.
>lots of /k/ommandos visit /pol/.
>/pol/ doesn't exist out of /pol/.
>>
>>33355534
>/k/
>ally with /pol/
Get the fuck off my lawn you goddamned Nazi fuck.
Not to mention /pol/ is physically fucking useless and mentally useless too for the most part. You fucks wouldn't even make for good manual laborers because most of you are overweight and have no experience with any kind of construction or building, and all you can do thinking-wise is parrot shit you read in cruddy propaganda and pretend you're intellectual.
>>
>>33358774
I'm a /pol/ack more than a /k/ommando and I mean what I say. Plenty of occasional gun threads on there, but people don't like /pol/ much at all on here
>>
>>33353280
Just head to my boat, it's pretty much survival ready
>>
File: Caesars Legion.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Caesars Legion.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>33354132
It would look like pic related desu
>>
File: diy.gif (23KB, 468x60px) Image search: [Google]
diy.gif
23KB, 468x60px
I started out on /k/ and now I browse more of /pol/. I just wanna be left the fuck alone for the most part so I dont see any problems except Id probably fall victim to a random raiding party. Going at it alone would be they way in which i die
>>
Take lots of drugs and barter with the addict NEETs that infest all boards

Use your fortune to find new drugs and start a drug based village with lots of weapons
>>
Easy, I'll bring an AK-74, a bunch of ammo and as much reloading gear, modern powder and modern primers as I can possibly cram into my 200 pound allowance, I'll charge people for it, mostly in other shit I need and the occasional sexual favor from a trap or attractive enough /k/ommando
>>
>>33358263
>hooker
Enjoy your aids.

Just kidnap a middle schooler, it's not like the cops are gonna find you in another planet.
>>
File: goodbyebb.jpg (366KB, 1598x899px) Image search: [Google]
goodbyebb.jpg
366KB, 1598x899px
>>33359039
kek

already did

come and get me faggit
>>
>>33359039
>pedophiles, always thinking outside the box
>>
File: >mfw.png (616KB, 483x569px) Image search: [Google]
>mfw.png
616KB, 483x569px
>>33359039
>Just kidnap a middle schooler

smart.
>>
>>33353631
We need /fit/ too
>>
I would go out and get a good last meal on earth, talk to my family one last time, and wait to be teleported with my normal EDC. If I'm teleported to a planet full of only people from 4chan I'm killing myself right there.
>>
I just realized that /k/ would literally have 7+ different types of ammo that would need to be reloaded
How the fuck would there be materials and facilities to manufacture them?
>>
I'd bring that girl with the pink hair from Lazy Town.

She's probably 18 by now, so it shouldn't be creepy.

Then I'd bring 100 lbs of blacksmithing equipment since most of you tards will probably bring your shitty guns and knockoff ammo.
>>
200 pound hooker
>>
>>33353280
>You innately sense that you will be teleported to another world
Please be Gensokyo
Also all my milsurp and special snowflake ammo
>>
File: 1480011048764.png (311KB, 429x360px) Image search: [Google]
1480011048764.png
311KB, 429x360px
>/k/.
>thinking that we could survive on a alien planet.
Does ANYONE remember what happened last time /k/ had a meet?
>a retarded trap nailed a goat to a tree.
>the property owner told us to fuck off.
The combination of mentally ill trannies, NEET's and other idiots we would at BEST last 3 days.
>trannies an hero.
>dragon dildos die from infection/perforated colon.
>beastfuckers die from getting rekt/dino std's.
>AR fags die when lube runs out.
>>
>>33353280
bring supplies and jars to can food
>> cant believe no one thought of this
bring basic repair tools for small to large projects
that leaves me with a basic camp kit and my ak with 3 mags for emergency use and a mark 3 bull barrel with about 1000 rounds or a mossberg 500 with 200 rounds
>>
>>33358969
What's up Moto-runner?
>>
>>33359841
Hi! I don't know how ya'll do it on /pol/ or anything, but see, over here on /k/, folks don't really like it when you use a name or a trip if you're not someone who is either organizing some sort of meeting in an official capacity, or are otherwise imparting information.
As you are quite obviously doing none of the sort, perhaps you should take the name off? Thank you kindly.
>>
>>33353280

I would bring my magnum, a few hundred rounds of ammo, some jars, and dozens of /k/ittens and /k/ats. We aren't getting shit agriculture done as long as we're dealing with rats and tiny dinosaurs, and /k/ittens would be crucial for morale.
>>
>>33360351
Yes, my morale gets pretty low when I get hungry.
>>
File: 1311885225460.jpg (139KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1311885225460.jpg
139KB, 800x600px
>>33360371

Without /k/ats, pests would consume anything we farmed, and besides that, it would be extremely lucrative to trade /k/ats with the anime boards.
>>
>>33360351
>cats
>catS
>multiple cats
>at least 2cats
lmao
2cat
>>
>>33353813
Half ur w8 for a big ass cross bow xDDDDD
>>
who else assumes that whenever someone talks shit about /pol/ that they are non white?
>>
>>33360420
I'm gonna eat the cats.
>>
>>33360443
How fucking dense are you?
>>
>>33360447
Only /pol/ does faggot.
Now fuck off back to your shithole of a board and stop posting here, because no actual /k/ommando would ever want to be associated with a bunch of authoritarian assholes.
>>
>>33360489
take it easy jamal Ill use any board I like
>>
>>33360498
>/pol/ boat people
>calling anyone nonwhite
You are literally fucking boat people.
You come to a board, you shit it up with your 'muh nazis r good holocaust never happened' shit, and demand that the people there bow to your way of life, and start throwing shit like a bunch of monkeys when they don't.
Now fuck off, faggot.
>>
>>33360477
>>
>>33360514
>being this angry on a mongolian finger painting website
>>
>>33353280
Let's see....best part about this is I have the keys to the storage shed for the ag distributor and we have 90% of the seeds I'd be grabbing, the other 10% I have for my garden.

>Seeds
3 pounds artichoke
1 pound cabbage
1 pound carrot
1 pound sage
1 pound thyme
1 pound carrot
2 pound lettuce
1 pound oregano
10 pounds corn
1 pound peach pits
1 pound apple
10 pounds various squash
A few vine cuttings, black berry, raspberry and grapes about 7 pounds or so
2 pounds garlic
2 pounds onions sweet
1 pound onions hot
1 pound peppers mixed
1 pound tomatos
1 pound bell peppers
2 pounds okra
10 pounds potato mixed varieties
10 pounds mixed grains (wheat, barley, tri trita, etc)

>other Equipment about 30 pounds worth give or take
Shovel,
tarp
sleeping bag
some rope
flint and steel+ a couple other fire starting tools
40 oz steel water canisters
two axes and a pulaski
a 5 quart cooking pot and a 12 inch cast iron pan
spatula, spoon and ladle

Remaining 70 pounds of equipment:
Saiga shotgun (still has that new gun smell)
Reloading die
3 pounds of primers
10 pounds of empty brass
reloading press
my notebooks on reloading and chemistry
my armorer's bag (20 pounds of miscellaneous shit that may or may not be relevant to my shotgun)
2 pounds of fish hooks
3 spools of monofilament line
duffel bag with the remaining weight in shotgun shells of various origins and types.

>plan
Farm the shit out of this untamed land. Shotgun is for wild animals/skinwalkers/disagreeable anons.

Grew up on a farm, but also grew up innawoods.
>>
>>33360514

I'm not that anon, and I don't doubt that the holocaust happened, but Stalin and Mao Zedong were responsible for many times the death and suffering of the holocaust, yet the communist genocide doesn't receive half the mention in children's history books. Fishy, huh?
>>
>>33360671
FUCK I FORGOT THE DOG!

...That'd probably be the first thing I said after we all got dragged there riverworld style.
>>
>>33353280
>new human civilization dies out because they're all no gf neets or couldn't get laid or wouldn't want to fuck the few girls that browse this site
>>
File: 1489694291879.png (117KB, 253x311px) Image search: [Google]
1489694291879.png
117KB, 253x311px
>>33360706
It's almost like all governments murder untold scores of people and that they pick and choose what gets put into the history books.
Rly makes ya think
>>
>>33353389
Oh, because it can carry it's own weight?

A 115 lb dead Taiwanese hooker and a Russian SKS with ammo.
>>
>>33360735
I don't even want to imagine what those girls look like.
>>
>>33353788
>Implying it wouldn't end up an endless creepfinder-led nuggetfest
>>
>>33360758
Now now anon, no need to project too hard.
>>
File: images (8).jpg (6KB, 215x234px) Image search: [Google]
images (8).jpg
6KB, 215x234px
>>33360723

Why have a doggo, when you could have a dino?
>>
>>33360723
>riverworld
I thought I was the only one
>>
> average /b/tard raider gang
>>
>>33353791
Long time g and k fag
g is needed so we can run a network at the new town so it is easy to:
>Be a sentry (cameras, motion sensors, etc)
>Research
>Record keeping
>Shit posting
>Porn
>Electrical infrastructure
Etc
>>33353280
I'll bring 1000 rnds of 8mm Mauser and 9x19 Luger
My EMT gf
All my medical supplies
Tent
Handful of think pads and network cables
And some peanut butter
>>
>>33361077
And obviously my gats
Mauser
Nugget
Maverick 88 and 200 Rds of 12ga slugs
>>
>>33360671

This anon seems to know what he's doing.
>>
File: 145109447223.jpg (188KB, 1030x864px) Image search: [Google]
145109447223.jpg
188KB, 1030x864px
I think generally speaking, most other boards will keep to themselves, beyond trading of essentials like food.

The only other board I can think of that would be ambitious enough to try and conquer others would be /pol/.
/b/andits will be troublesome for the poorly defended, but not coordinated enough for a real campaign.
The /sci/ /g/ /diy/ types might become a threat later on, but initially they'll be too concerned with surviving to attack others.

I think from the offset our best bet will be to conclude pacts with most other boards whereby we provide defense from /pol/ imperialists, /b/ raiding parties and the local wild life, in exchange for various goods from the other boards.
>>
>>33361445
We end up a wandering band of warrior monks. Misunderstood and feared by the community. Hired out to handle reavers, monsters, and to train garrisons by the various communities in our new world.
>We Witcher now
>>
>>33353280

I'd end up in /tg/land, I'd bring my batshit insane redneck friend who has an obsession with tabletop games, he's a crackshot and a state trooper, and I'm a big guy, and people tell me I'm as persuasive as fuck so I think we'd do pretty well for ourselves.

/tg/ would likely become an isolationist compound of medieval LARPers and autists. It'd be nice and comfy though, I know that.

I'd pack my dice, all 30 or so pounds of survivalist literature I own, my AK-47, and ammo, a wood axe, my hunting knife, a 15 pound toolbox, a flint and steel and a load of writing materials and notebooks.

>>33354492
>>33354543
>>33354700

Damn, this makes me wish I knew how to draw.
>>
Since all my guns are at my parents in WA, I take 50 pounds of dry food, my cold weather clothing, a backpack, and all my rock climbing gear, plus a few pots and some potable water.
>>
I'm cross boarding, which area will I get into?
>>
>>33361681
The teleporatation will divide your body. One quarter of your time spent browsing on /out/, for instance, one of your legs winds up there.
Such is the punishment for those who cannot be bothered to read the OP.
>>
>stuck with the other madmen on /mlp/
WEW lad
>>
>>33361744

Checked and keked.

>>33362056

Bronies are very militant as far as fandoms go, if they weren't exterminated by the other boards, I think they'd do pretty well for themselves, if they could kidnap enough women. Of course, they'd probably have a hard time setting up interboard negotiations.
>>
>/arg/ posters get shot in the back by some poorfag while they discuss which of their gucci gear they've never shot is better
could be fun
>>33359081
sauce me family
>>
File: 1440347381661.png (36KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1440347381661.png
36KB, 300x300px
>>33361445
>>>33353357
>>>33353451
>>>33353568
>>>33353631
>>>33353708
>>>33353280

>This is what /out/ is doing you /k/unts.
>>>972653 (You)
>>
File: slam2.png (700KB, 6550x6598px) Image search: [Google]
slam2.png
700KB, 6550x6598px
>>33362694
>>33361445
>>33353357
>>33353451
>>33353568
>>33353631
>>33353708
>>33353280

>This is what /out/ is doing you /k/unts.
>>972653 (You)
>>
Okay. But what if with each board the people receive magic shit.
Like /k/ommandos gets some powers of the /k/ube.
/pol/acks can summon gas.
/GIF/ fags can summon an illusion or some shit.
Etc.
How would the tides change?
I feel /d/ would become a dangerous customer if that was the case.
>>
File: 1488858509513.png (497KB, 968x292px) Image search: [Google]
1488858509513.png
497KB, 968x292px
>>33353280

How dumb would I be If I bring a solar energy generator. A electronic device (like a kindle) with a large summ of books of all kinds (especially university books and survival books). I would bring my wife, and the rest will be the Shovel WJQ-308, a crossbow, and the rest of seeds of all kinds. What would that make me?

As much as I like /K/ I think I will be going to /pol/, even tho I'm a mexican.
>>
>>33362748
Oh shit, can you pass as Spanish? Be safe my dude.
>>
>>33362748
>They keep trying to send you back
>>
File: jets.jpg (223KB, 700x530px) Image search: [Google]
jets.jpg
223KB, 700x530px
Only correct answer is an SKS and as many pounds of Jet's Pizza for my brethern
>>
File: 1488943794242.gif (437KB, 500x566px) Image search: [Google]
1488943794242.gif
437KB, 500x566px
>>33362818
No. But I know /pol/ ain't as bad as it sounds. It is first and foremost, not a white board.

I will add a flute to my list of things( >>33362748 ) I couldn't live long without music.

Also, /k/ and /pol/ can make an alliance? it would be also important to make negotiations with /sci/ and /his/ asap. we could build a good world.
>>
>>33354839
Assuming Dinosaurs have the same thickness of skin as elephants or alligators, 5.56 wouldn't do jack shit really
>>
File: 575664446777.jpe.jpg (27KB, 432x300px) Image search: [Google]
575664446777.jpe.jpg
27KB, 432x300px
>>33353631
I'm a weak manlet animefag but I have in-depth knowledge on how to make flintlocks and most proto-firearms. Would I be spared the slaughter?

On a semi-related note:
>Search up 'patronel images' on DuckDuckGo
>Wikipedia articles, dig recoveries, and a few images
>Search up 'patronel images' on Google, nothing. Search up 'patronel firearm', and I get 'gun control archives' and random unrelated bullshit.
Fucking jewgle.
>>
>>33355047
Fuck that. Bring a VW Type 2 (VW bus) truck
>aircooled
>Parts everywhere
>No expects a cute VW type 2 to have 4 mg42s on it
>>
>>33353280
/pol/ overwhelms all other boards via sheer number and then gasses all the Jewish anons.
>>
>>33363105
>the literal sea of hundreds of thousands of 4' obese teenagers stampedes like a herd and wipes out all opposition
>>
>>33362818
Yes, yes you can. Despite the autistic screeching /k/ does often about /pol/ and the many retards who come here; /pol/ is very welcoming to those who share similar views and political positions (They even appluad to those who support the betterment of their nation). People constantly think /pol/ is a hivemind, yet fail to realize that there are more varying shades of political views in the group, as well as other different political ideological groups that either lurk or stick to their generals.
>>
>be /fit/
>bring 45lb bar, 150lbs in weights, 5lbs of pre-workout and roids
>kill myself cause forever babyweight
>>
I'd take my boss from work, since he's super into bushcrafting and /out/shit, my AR with ammo and mags, some food and maybe a lighter, compass, a tent, and some other basic camping and survival shit.
>>
>>33363587

Is your boss a normie? We need to ensure a minimal amount of normies enter the new world, because otherwise, they'll outbreed the autists, and autists will go extinct.
>>
File: 1489854013909.jpg (31KB, 480x491px) Image search: [Google]
1489854013909.jpg
31KB, 480x491px
Id take my russian gear, my mossberg and 1000 shells for my shotgat, then the rest would be sum guac and chips to share.
>>
I would bring woodcuting supplies such as an axe, and a 2 man saw, my nugget and a spam can or 2, my 40lb BOB which includes most of my bushcrafting shit, a few of those chink trench tools, firestarters, /k/ patch for identification.

I would initially take volunteers to build a defensive trench system, with hopes of later building a VC unnaground tunnel network. Our trench would be manned at all times to prevent raids. We would also build trap pits to capture slaves/workers from other boards who's position in society will depend on their skills.

Raiding parties will be drawn up so everybody got a break from the dangers of foraging, but everybody will be required to participate at some point. Essentially 1/4 of our population will be out Raiding at any given time, the rest will be given relatively safe jobs back at home base. The main priority is building a strong infilstructure so we don't just die from the elements, but our secondary objective is the subjugation or elimination of hostile boards.
>>
>>33353488
>Implying a substantial portion of /k/ wouldn't be bros with /pol/acks
>>
>>33363198
>So this is what hell looks like
>>
>>33354702
this picture is one of the more intriguing things I've seen on here in the near decade I've browsed. I've seen more disgusting things, more shocking. But this just makes me want to know more.
>>
https://www.amazon.com/Passion-Lubes-Natural-Water-Based-Lubricant/dp/B005MR3IVO/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8&th=1
>>
>>33360443
I feel bad for how much I kek'd
Well done
>>
File: whatdidyoujustsayaboutmeyou.gif (4MB, 309x265px) Image search: [Google]
whatdidyoujustsayaboutmeyou.gif
4MB, 309x265px
Fuck. I'm late. This was a bretty fun thread to read.

Although, I think people severely overestimate the people of the most populous boards. /pol/ and /v/ have a metric shit ton of people so any semblance of unity in governance is unlikely. Not to mention that /v/ is filled with mostly children and my best guess at /pol/'s average age is early to middle adolescents. Not very much experience in team working or governance there.

/k/, /out/, /diy/, and /fit/ have the best chance at simple survival. All seem to be boards with people with milder forms of autism, but have jobs and generally enough life experience to have hobbies outside of the internet.

I think /k/'s best shot is to ally with the above boards: /out/, /fit/, and /diy/ with the common goal of rebuilding a society.

The idea is to conquer and subjugate surrounding territories in a way that enriches the central government. Go full Rome. Make it appealing to join the /k/onglomerate so fighting is less necessary. Like Rome, this probably increases the chance of 4chan Dinosaur Land actually progressing forward as a society.

For a demonstration of power to instill fear into boards, /k/ommandos would ironically need to massacre and genocide /pol/. They just seem the most likely board to resist, plot, and start shit.

Subjugating other boards like /his/, /sci/, and /an/ provide ways to farm intelligent (enough) people to keep working towards something.
>>
>>33353280
200 pounds of Folgers
Can you guys cover for me on the other stuff?
>>
>>33363900
Sort of. He's Chad as fuck, but he's a really cool dude.
>>
>>33362748
Actually that's not a bad idea. Also some basic scribing tools so that we can put some people to work transcribing shit so that when the kindle inevitably breaks all that info isn't lost.

>>33361296
it's not like I don't have a lot of time to let my mind wander along weird topics while driving a tractor or hiking in the woods. Among those topics has been "continuity of civilization if some bullshit happened and the major population centers got destroyed."... it's also not hard to fantasize about a meteor wiping out places like sacramento, San Francisco and the LA basin when their elected officials keep fucking over the ag sector.

>>33360843
Ain't got the time, nor patience to start a breeding program to breed docile and trainable raptors, though I do have the knowledge from studying that fox experiment the soviets did. That'd be like a "year two or three" kind of project.

>>33360908

It seemed kinda obvious to me.

>>33360671
Because I was a little rushed earlier I didn't get to explain further on my plans.

Obviously farm the shit out of the land.

The shotgun because it's a straightforward and solid firearm, and can in theory work as a black powder firearm (haven't fucked around with that yet). Might need more primers though till we get a sufficient chemistry setup to make them.
>>
I'd bring my camping bag, mossman 500 and ammo (lots of slugs) , but most of my weight would be spent on my trauma bag and meds. I'd use my medical knowledge (primary care paramedic) to barter for extra resources, seeing as I'm pretty sure I'm the only one in this thread so far who's mentioned more than basic first aid skills. Secure myself a cozy spot patching up wounded /k/ommandos (plenty of busted assholes from the dragon dildos) and be paid for my services in food, security, and qt traps
>>
>>33353280
kidnap some sexxxi bitch, and bring my kentucky rifle and try to make ammo while there. As well as a pistol to cap any anons I come across.
>>
>LW 16 inch AR with AAC Mini-4
7 lbs loaded
>8 spare mags, loaded
10 lbs
>450 rounds 64 grain Nosler FBI barrier Blind
12 lbs
>NEF single 12, cut down to 14 inches threaded for Mossberg chokes, stock removed (can always carve one later)
3 lbs
>25 foster slugs, 25 #1 Buckshot, 100 high brass pheasant loads
20 lbs
>Savage Rascal, threaded, with GM-22, 4x scope, stock discarded
2 lbs
>2000 rounds Blazer 36 grain hollow point
13 lbs
>PF-9, 100 rounds 124 grain gold dot
3 lbs
>2x Cold Steel bushman knives, fire steels, hammer polled hatchet heads, and pocket stones
5 lbs
>Garden seeds (beets, turnips, seed potatoes, sweet corn, popping corn, oats, peas, beans, zucchini, buttercup squash, acorn squash, cherry tomatoes, beefsteak tomatoes, Brussels sprouts.
2 lbs
>tent and two 20°F rated bags
15 lbs
>Galaxy tablet, Anker Soundcore Sport XL, 21 watt solar charger, 10 256 gig micro SD cards of manuals, geology primers, instructional videos, torrented movies and music
5 lbs
>Standard poodle female puppy, Belgian Shepherd male puppy, tom medium hair farm tabby kitten, female Maine Coon kitten
10 lbs
>1000 feet 550 cord, 300 yards 20 lb braided fishing line, 50 count pack assorted stainless circle fishhooks
5 lbs
>dry dog food, dry cat food, chicken mash, freeze dried meals 4000kcal/day 1 month
20 lbs
>Cast aluminum cook pot and fry griddle
3 lbs
>Bred Rhode Island Red Hen with bad disposition
So if clothes on your back don't count, I'm stealing 60 lbs of middle schooler.

If they do, then 50 lbs I guess.

First few days will be handle carving, mostly, then stockade carving, then bow/arrow and atlatl/dart carving.

Then raised garden beds, cabin, maybe boat
>>
>>33364603
After boat, we try to enter iron age (or bronze if tin and copper are near, unlikely tho).
>>
>Albion Longsword
>Stab Resistant Vest
>Makarov
>10lbs of 9x18

>USMC ILBE filled with quite a few books and standard bugout shit

>SKS with 20lbs of ammo
would I get fucked guys? I'm a gunsmith
>>
>>33364801
Why no tools for gunsmithing? Why gimp a skill you know you'd be able to flex?
>>
>>33364603
autism
>>
>>33353280
I defect to /jp/ territory, learn magic, and become a 2hu.
>>
>>33353631
/o/ can stay, too.
>>
>>33353280
My gf, suppressed m16 (10 lbs) with spare parts and 1000 cartridges (30 lbs), /out/ bag (30 lbs), 5 lbs of seeds, construction and engineering manuals, bare bones tools to do homesteading, and a compact .22 topped with as many rounds as could fit.
>>
>>33353302
>Implying she won't leave you for the alpha of the betas.
>>
>>33364949
Eh, just takes a moment to look for weights. You're gonna feel like an ass when a bunch of your gear fails to materialize. Especially if it's parts of a bunch of your gear.
>>
>>33364801
Ditch the pistol for more ammo, ditch the books for a solar panel and an e-reader, and bring tools.
>>
>>33353280
I think the most important thing we've all ignored is that any /k/ government MUST guarantee their citizens right to bear arms. God forbid some jackass tries to pull a Mejii Sword Hunt on our guns.
>>
>>33365084
I now realise that I can take my dog on top of all that, because he can walk for himself, and does not count towards the total
>>
>>33359039
good thinking.
>>33360757
literally just find out her real name and where she was born. make small talk and suddenly you "know" her and she can come along for the ride with no weight penalty.
>>33360758
the few who have posted pics have been breddy qt.
>>33364603
they should let us pool weights so we can have a proper 85 pound teen who can start squeezing out babbies right away.
>>
>>33353280
Who built the cities?

Has this voice, this 'Overseer' done this to other worlds, other peoples?

Did the 'Builders' die or vanish because they killed each other, or did the Overseer wipe them out for some unknown slight?

These are the questions that would keep me up at night. Defend the borders as you will, but I would investigate the ruins. If this is a cycle of prolonged death, we must break it.
>>
>>33353280
10/22, magazines, and all the ammo I could possibly fit on me. If someone tries to invade my land, I'll shoot and the bullet will bounce inside their body, killing them almost instantly
>>
>>33363052
Nah, black powder firearms are literally a metal tube with a hole in it
>>
>>33365327
>they should let us pool weights so we can have a proper 85 pound teen who can start squeezing out babbies right away.
I'd rather wait a couple years for a smaller girl to finish growing than share, go fuck yourself.

I mean, sure, let's pool gear, and end up with a 16 year old. I'm totally not going to just kill you out of hand.
>>
>>33365360
Whelp, we found our Daniel Jackson right here.
>>
>>33365586
I better brush up on my [insert any language here].
>>
>>33365603

everything. you need to learn everything..

Who's got a PS90, we need our O'neil. Teal'c we'll source locally and Carter will be... I dunno pick the smartest trap, one of them's gotta be a rocket scientist.
>>
I can hunt animals and people, am I spared? Plus I have first aid/cpr and advanced wound dressing under my belt
>>
>>33355601
crossbow and bow are the best ideas here.

everyone forgets that when all your ammo runs out, the crossbow can still fling sticks with rocks on one end and feathers on the other
>>
File: GetDynamicImage.jpg (14KB, 652x556px) Image search: [Google]
GetDynamicImage.jpg
14KB, 652x556px
What happens to Hiro and the mods? Do they get teleported too?

What state are the ruins in? Did an apocalypse happen and were they looted or did humanity just disappear all at once? Do they yield any good loot?

I'd bring my Nugget with my ~200 rounds, my Plainfield M1 Carbine with 500 rounds (5 10 round mags since Califag) and a few knives and some other miscellaneous camping gear I have left over from my Boy Scouting days.
>>
>>33365715
See >>33365360
I see we are of a like mind.
>The greatest danger is not the fellow /k/ommando, but the depths of the Ruined Dungeons. There be Monsters.
>>
File: 1488921037669m.jpg (102KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1488921037669m.jpg
102KB, 1024x1024px
>>33363961
>Implying 100% of /k/ doesn't want to put a bullet in every /pol/ack's head.
>Implying we wouldn't immediately go to war with the other boards, pillaging their land, stealing their traps, and enslaving all the /fit/izens to be manual laborers/butt bitches
>>
File: Marine Weather Ritual.jpg (167KB, 652x960px) Image search: [Google]
Marine Weather Ritual.jpg
167KB, 652x960px
I wonder if we MilFags would join forces or tear each other apart over branch rivalry

>tfw Muhreen
>tfw we'd most likely end up forming some Mad Max or Pseudo Spartan group with more faggotry and our own unique dialect consisting of grunts and acronyms
>pic very related
>>
File: 20170311_181345.jpg (1MB, 3264x1840px) Image search: [Google]
20170311_181345.jpg
1MB, 3264x1840px
I'd probably end up on the border between /pol/ and /k/ territory since I visit both boards equally often.
>>33365737
Spooky shit. Maybe the sudden existence of dinosaurs and other prehistoric beasts had something to do with this world's apocalypse. There could be answers hidden away in the long abandoned science labs.
>>33365746
>Implying we wouldn't immediately go to war with the other boards, pillaging their land, stealing their traps, and enslaving all the /fit/izens to be manual laborers/butt bitches
That's what /b/ would do after the initial bloodbath. They would degenerate into roving bands of Mad Max tier raiders.

Us /k/ommandos are better than that.
>>
File: timemachine.png (2MB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
timemachine.png
2MB, 1680x1050px
>>33353280
Besides a gun to not die to animals, take an axe/shovel, water purification stuff, and then use 150 pounds to carry paper and all sorts of other information/engineering/science related shit. I might not be that useful on my own, but I'll be damned if I don't make myself useful somehow, as knowledge will allow for rapid creation of native industry and firearms production.
>>
/k/ and /pol/ would probably form an alliance or truce pretty fast, we have a lot of overlap culturally and war between us would mean high casualties on both ends due to outnumbering from /pol/ and technological superiority from /k/
>>
>>33365781
/b/ are all anti-social 13 year olds and a couple 47 year old pedophiles.

/k/ are a mixed bag of milfags, cops, emts, obese NEETs, guys who almost joined, rednecks, /pol/acks, and your run of the mill firearm enthusiast in everything from retail to microbiology.

/pol/ I don't really know. I think they probably mirror us in many ways, though there are probably more skinnyfat closet racists who wear silly hats to their mid-tier university classes
>>
>>33365822
This. Our murder/k/ube temple would be right across the street from the shrine of Kek.
>>
>>33359096
don't forget /lgbt/

We could team up with /sci/ & end the woman regime. Think about it!
>>
>>33365833
/pol/ would probably tear itself apart at first when they realize all the non whites that would end up there and then they'll tear each other apart again once they start splitting hairs on whats actually white and then maybe they'll stabilize
>>
>>33353389
Hookers aren't people.
>>
File: 32848248928942.png (168KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
32848248928942.png
168KB, 480x320px
>>33365775

>Muhreen
>Mad Max
>>
>>33365775
..... are they praying for suck, or praying the suck away? I can't tell.
>>
>>33365833
A lot of /pol/ users are /hasgunz/ and most their Europosters keep a baseball bat or some other blunt weapon for home defense against rapefugees. I have no idea how combat effective they would be since their main motivation to fight is when their political opponents try to start shit. But they would definitely have a numerical advantage.

/out/ and /diy/ would fare pretty well.

/d/ and the other porn boards would degenerate into a bunch of Slaanesh tier cultists fed by their never ending lust for traps. Pray they don't take you alive....

/g/ would be useless without their tech unless the ruined electrical systems could be easily repaired and the computer equipment is still functional. They might be useful if we wanted to rebuild the internet and 4chan.

/r9k/ would basically be an army of Eugenes from the Walking Dead. Basically dead weight.

I guarantee that people from all boards would put up bounties for the mods though. They would either have to go into hiding or live among us without revealing themselves.
>>
>>33360477
200 pounds if 100 pounds is half his weight.
>>
File: Fallujah skull face paint.jpg (313KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Fallujah skull face paint.jpg
313KB, 1500x1000px
>>33365908
>Muhreens find of b/o/ots
>join forces to create a death convoy
>religion revolving around Mattis, Chesty Puller and Smedley Butler develops
>largely Nomadic, they ride around looking around for a fight and praying for a glorious death

I like this
>>
>>33353511
We start with /pol
>>
>>33365958
Why not /cgl/ or /an/? We need women to keep our population growing after all. And he who controls the women controls the apocalyptic wasteland.
>>
>>33365958
/pol/ has weapons. Most of the Americans are hazguns and the Euros have hand weapons and some have illegal firearms. Allegedly. They outnumber /k/ big-time.
>>
>>33365977
>>33365958
There is also a lot of board overlap
>>
weapons for hunting, lighter for fire, seeds for crops, tent and skinny asian
>>
>>33365360
I too would be very interested in the ruins especially if ty had unknown technology
>>
File: 1427581616659.jpg (23KB, 630x270px) Image search: [Google]
1427581616659.jpg
23KB, 630x270px
This thought experiment needs a couple things:

A map. We need to be able to see natural resources and which boards border each other. It makes a big difference if you're next to /fit/ or /his/.

A different way to assign space: It wouldn't work to give /lit/ the same amount of space as /b/ practically. Each board should get their highest post number in square inches or feet.
Thread posts: 321
Thread images: 59

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.