[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What aircraft is capable of this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

What aircraft is capable of this?
>>
Any modern American heavy bomber, and with a lot less ordnance.
>>
>>33352187
capable of dropping unguided shit and has shit tier camera stabilization>?

i dunno, generic slav shit #8?
>>
>>33352187
>aircraft

Try GRAD missiles launched out of a truck, only the very ending was from an aircraft
>>
>>33352297

This, it looks more like MLRS
>>
>>33352187
It's not an aircraft. It's a Bm21 grad.
>>
>>33352214
There American wage cuck has spoken
>>
>>33352187

Dude I'm not big on military stuff other than guns and yet I knew right away it was a BM21.

Is this /k/?
>>
How could a squad of US infantry defend against that? Seems like if you're in range of a BM21 you're as good as dead.
>>
>>33354522
>BM-21 max range, 20km
>M270 with current munitions, 84-120km

>Hello, I'm a fucking idiot with no idea how modern artillery is employed
>>
>>33354522

have a drone or aircraft making sure any BM21 within range of US infantry is blown up.
>>
>>33354522

US needs air superiority, without that the war is lost.
>>
Meanwhile american MLRS doing with one rocket what it takes 8 dozen russian grads to do.
>>
>>33354600

forgot vid:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-vB-bie_Oo
>>
>>33354547

way to not answer the question

>>33354522
Armored vehicles or bunker-tier fortifications, open trenches and pray
>>
>>33354600

fundamental misunderstanding of application of rocket arty, you have no idea what youre talking about
>>
>>33354522
If US infantry are moving in then they would already have air cover. So those enemy armored units probably wouldn't exist by that point
>>
>>33352187
Look at the number of grads that hit empty space, and to think the end effect of this massed strikes could have been achieved by 2 PGMs. Also, considering the difference between grad strikes and the aerial bombs, which do you think we in the wrong place?
>>
>>33354522

There is a part in Generation Kill, the book, where they get targeted by one. You just hope it doesn't hit your hole.
>>
>>33354600
First, not really. Grad hail clearly dealt more damage to the enemy and his fortifications. Second, you are comparing light mobile 122 mm Grad to medium 240 mm M270. Wanna compare it, compare it to this:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/9A52-4_Tornado
>>
>>33352187
Sopwith Camel
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.