[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stolen Valor Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1489724612410.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
1489724612410.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Thank you for your service. You still need a valid Military ID to receive your 5% discount.
>>
>>33349837
Feels good stolen valor not being a thing in your country and literally nobody gives a fuck what you wear.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qk-UnI7kvJk
>>
>>33349837
>All those medals

I don't get these fucking idiots. If you're going to do it at all why do you fucking go over-the-top with awards? Duhhhh.

>TFW starting to suspect my boss is stolen valor Marine impostor
>He's starting to suspect my interests in military history may be full-blown autism after I school him on when cigarettes were removed from MRE's.
>>
>>33349897
I think a lot of it is mental illness. It's like that one guy who always feels the need to one up your story with something 'better' but on a grander scale. They see military people getting handshakes and thank yous and want that recognition too.
>>
>>33349861
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7fRfz500jo
>>
When I was in highschool I worked at a Little Caesars and had a 50 something year old man FREAK out because I wouldn't give him the military discount without a military ID. I mean this guy was yelling at the top of his lungs and stormed out saying that we had no respect for vets lol
>>
File: no MRE left behind.webm (3MB, 708x392px) Image search: [Google]
no MRE left behind.webm
3MB, 708x392px
I wonder why shit like pic related doesn't trigger vets more.
>>
>>33349968
Here in the UK I have to check my burger for spit and phlegm if i'm the Mcdees or BK duty bloke

They'd probably do an actual shit in it if I asked for a discount
>>
>>33349981
Because it is almost exclusively civilians that feel the need to "stand up for muh soldiers" that care about any of this.

Sure it's fucking autistic for someone to do this kind of shit, but it is equally autistic to feel the need to call someone out for doing shit no one would actually believe.
>>
>>33350421
All the videos I see are vets screaming about how '20 gorrilian brothers died in that uniform" not civilians.
>>
>>33350534
By that token then I reserve navy blue polos for myself and those of my siblings who work in the auto parts world. 30 gorrillion brothers have thrown out their back in that uniform.
>>
>>33350593
I would love to see a linebacker assault a fan wearing a sports jersey because "I had brothers have career ending injuries in that uniform!!"
>>
>>33349940
No, I know some people that are much worse about having to one-up others.
>>
>>33349837
This is such a weird concept to me. I'm trying to envision myself ever thinking this was an okay thing to do and I just cringe. I didn't even want to buy the camo Trump hat at first because I only saw military guys with 'em and I didn't want to have people think I was in the military.
>>
>>33349981

Seagal's goatee looks like black shag carpet from the '70s.
>>
File: shamefur_dispray.jpg (116KB, 1920x1039px) Image search: [Google]
shamefur_dispray.jpg
116KB, 1920x1039px
>browses /k/
>doesn't have respect for true operators and thinks faggots wearing uniforms they didn't earn is okay
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.