[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Benelli M4: 18.5" vs 14" Barrel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2305.jpg (82KB, 707x390px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2305.jpg
82KB, 707x390px
I'm in the market for a quality semi-auto shotgun and the Benelli M4 is at the top of my list. I can get a hold of both the standard 18.5" version and the 14" version through my LGS but can't decide between the two. Is the 14" "Entry" model worth the SBS stamp and waiting period or should I go ahead with the regular model?
>>
>>33347558
What is your intended use? If HD get The 14. If you're just getting a gun to fuck around with get the regular
>>
From an aesthetic viewpoint, get the 18.5.
>>
>>33347558
My neighbor has the 18.5 with the skeleton stock on it and a trijicon RMR. I wouldn't want the 14 for the lowered capacity
>>
>>33347575
Maybe HD in the future but mostly a range toy till then

>>33347591
How's the RMR setup?
>>
>>33347558

Get a 14 and slap a suppressor on it, you won't regret it.
>>
>>33347575
>>33347575
>If HD get The 14

Yes. Yes. Get a $3000 SBS with a tax stamp, use it at 4am on a crackhead/drunk showing up to the wrong house, and watch your only connection to the SF community disappear for 18 months into an evidence locker, possibly being handed over to ATF and gone forever.

Get something practical, boring, and reliable. 870 will kill niggers just as dead and you're out $600 when it is seized and returned to you rusted and marked up to shit when the grand jury no-bills you.

Why is /k/ so immature and adolescent? A large percentage of you lack critical thinking.

Maybe this is endemic to 4chins
>>
File: 1471726715428.jpg (127KB, 553x786px) Image search: [Google]
1471726715428.jpg
127KB, 553x786px
>>33347709
This this this this, and this.

>Tfw someone lost their python because of home defense
(I mean the dude was a colossal dick but a python being taken is a python being taken, and that's no bueno)
>>
>>33349072
Source? This sounds horrible.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
I love my 18.5 inch Benneli
>>
>>33347709
Nigger he said he's getting one anyways. It's not like he asked for HD recommendations or I obviously wouldn't have requested this one.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.