[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which rifle would be best in the coming South African Civil War?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 7

File: 19safrica-span-600.jpg (68KB, 600x321px) Image search: [Google]
19safrica-span-600.jpg
68KB, 600x321px
Your thoughts?
>>
>>33346955
One that can fire for long duration without maintenance.
>>
The one you and your mates have ammo for.
>>
The one you can sell for the most money to get the furthest away from the place as possible.

The niggers will go on the rampage, the world will either ignore it or support the niggers and nothing more will come of the place.
>>
>>33346955
Ak
>>
File: 1345333900945.jpg (549KB, 1920x811px) Image search: [Google]
1345333900945.jpg
549KB, 1920x811px
R5
>>
Who cares? What is worth fighting for in South Africa?

I spent two weeks there for work a few years back and the place is a decrepit shit hole with crumbling infrastructure and slums that look like something out of a ghoul settlement from fallout.

Let the blacks have it...
>>
fucking DO NOT sign up for fucking war in SA, you will do more harm than good

1. literally ALL the media will portray you as nazis, white supermacists, racists, whatevers, and feed all that to people in western countries - it would hurt us more than help, cause it helps in creating SA-like situation in the west

2. SA whites are nig tier libtards fueled by white-guilt, fuck em, the more reasonable ones already bailed
>>
>>33346961
Vickers watercooled machine gun

>>33346955
Gun is not enough, RT-2PM2 Topol should be good
>>
I hear some of those old ww1 water cooled machine guns can fire for long periods of time, assuming they are dump enough to attack in a mass horde to be mowed down.
Maybe something easy maintenance and light weight for patrols such as m16, m4s, AKs. Ammo for those should be cheap and plentiful.
>>
napalm the farm fields and slaughter the livestock. then evacuate all the whites to Arizona.
>>
>>33346955

The one that you can actually find in your area and can also find ammo for.

But to be honest, family member, >>33346965 >>33347044 and >>33347057 are correct.

Don't fight this. Let the niggers burn that Hell hole to the ground.
>>
>>33346955
Vektor R5 or R6.
>>
lol martini-henry
>>
>>33346965
>>33347044
>>33347057
>>33347147
Why are whites such fucking cowards?

They always run away instead of standing their ground. This is why you'll lose the race war.
>>
>>33346955

Best loadout: bronze-tipped spear, wicker shield, and shoe polish. The negroes will accept you as one of their own, giving you time to loot what you can and escape.
>>
>>33347366
no, what you need is a martini henry and full British garb, complete with pith helm and shiny buttons
>>
>>33346965
This, bail to the US, Europe, or Aust/NZ. It's a hard choice, but many Euro-SAs have already done so successfully and may be able to help you.
>>
File: atomikamikaze-wwii-zergface.png (381KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
atomikamikaze-wwii-zergface.png
381KB, 500x500px
>>33347057
>Mfw man of dark caramel color
>mfw liberal heads exploding as they see a fellow civil defense volunteer aiding the whites
Just start hiring dark carameled colored people by the masses from different backgrounds. That also includes rival tribesmen that have a history of cooperation with the Boers
>>
>>33347044
It's actually got a nice climate and excellent natural resources, but that doesn't mean shit if you're a minority under siege.
>>
>>33347214

SA was lost when apartheid fell. That was our last hope. There's no reason to engage in a pointless suicide mission. Europe is now the last stand for our blood.
>>
>>33347057
>portray you as nazis
a portrait is less damning than being beheaded by niggers

>reddiot style
>is an idiot
like poetry
>>
AKM
>>
File: image.png (466KB, 530x678px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
466KB, 530x678px
>>33347057
>don't do anything that might portray us in a negative light, go- fellow white man!
>>
>>33347057
>2. SA whites are nig tier libtards fueled by white-guilt, fuck em, the more reasonable ones already bailed

Fuck you, most of the SA white population can't leave SA, the boers have no right of return to the netherlands, and are stuck in SA, and the SA government has no plans on letting the whites migrate to other countries.
>>
File: 1475003340243.jpg (46KB, 400x550px) Image search: [Google]
1475003340243.jpg
46KB, 400x550px
>>33347172
This. The gun has done it before, she can do it again. That's why she exists.
>>
>>33347592
The British 'govt let like half a million of the white British ones back, same with the rhodesians, else they moved to Australia
>>
>>33347637
The brits are the ones who ruined SA anyway, fucking anglo mining firms.
>>
>>33347707
How are anglo mining firms responsible?
Mining was all South Africa was ever for anyway, that and farms
>>
>>33347592
>SA government has no plans on letting the whites migrate to other countries.

What?
>>
>>33347727
Anglo mining firms imported large amounts of blacks from Mozambique and similar "liberated" African countries, and with the apartheid this allowed them to create an underclass that was ripe for a movement like the ANC, this is why the AWB fought more against the SA government than African groups like the ANC.
>>
>>33347772
If you don't have dual citizenship, leaving SA is fucking difficult, it took us forever to move our grandma out, and we still have extended family over there who can't. We managed to get out because of dual citizenship, but the ethnic Boer side of the family have no dual citizenship or right of return anywhere.
>>
>>33347783
was there not already a large underclass?
>>
There's not going to be any war. South African whites are weak liberals. They feel guilty about apartheid and have never held a gun in their life. If white land confiscation does occur whites will flee in greater number so hand they are now.

THe noble race war is a delusion. It's all a pol fantasy
>>
>>33347569
Apartheid South Africa was a Zionist ally
>>
>>33347819
It wasn't as large, Africa's population growth is a relatively new thing, but they inflated the population, so much so that the lower class whites where being out employed, because you needed less standards for blacks and mistreating them was more accepted, so now you have large white ghettos in SA, and all the low wage jobs are black only, it's impossible for a white person outside of middle or upper class to get any sort of job in SA.
>>
File: IMG_2129.jpg (28KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2129.jpg
28KB, 225x225px
The ultimate troll move is to flee SA and become an African-American refugee in the US.
>>
>>33347057
>the media kikes will call you a nazi

Oh no. because they still have so much power over people's opinions.
>>
>>33347057
I'm Asian tho.
>>
>>33347417
>Europe is now the last stand for our blood.

Sure it is m8, sure it is...
>>
it's fun watching white shit head hicks fight amongst each other against the imagined enemy you fucks always conjure up. enjoy knowing your lives were a complete waste and that the star dust that made you up would've been better off as dust
>>
>>33347842
why would they do that? Its not like their profit margins arent already huge, i sense the presence of (((them)))
>>
File: image.jpg (99KB, 419x597px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99KB, 419x597px
>>33346955
I remember a while back an anon was preparing to buy some Cold War ship for this general reason
Well he didn't go through with it because the FBI paid him a visit
Any how, how would you even get a gun in SA?
Yeah there's the black market but chances you'll be kidnapped and ransomed if you ever try to speak to the underground
>>
>>33346955
Cant we just sterilize all these fucking apes !?

fuck the whole country needs to be glassed. just like the ME, starting with Israel of course
>>
>>33348636
As long as you have no record you can get a permit. You can buy a fucking Norinco 9mm for 40 rand which is like 3 or 4 us bucks. So its not hard. I also believe you can bring weapons into the country. They arent like Europe but not as good as the US in terms of gun rights but I mean once the shit goes down I imagine you could get anything.
>>
>>33348675
you can do whatever you want in Africa, anything goes, its all opportunity but all risk
>>
>>33348675
>country
africa is a continent, not a country
>>
>>33348776
He was responding to a question specifically about south africa though
>>
>>33347057
I'm a Kraut, I'm used to being called a Nazi
>>
>>33347809
Get a travel visa to the U.S., overstay your visa, and go underground. Have an anchor baby. The Mexicans cry boo-fucking-hoo when we try to deport them and call themselves "dreamers." You can do the same thing.
>>
>>33346955
Could the white pop in SA even mount a defence during a civil war there? Aren't they just ~9% of the population? (around ~7% of the young people)

Wouldn't it be better to just flee?
>>
>>33347044
Funny you mention fallout, since its infested with ghouls
>>
>>33346955
Fal
>>
poesin gas
>>
>>33347057
>media will call me a nazi, white supremacist and racist
lol good thing I'm a nice shade of brown, and a libertarian but either way I could not care less what the media has to say about me.
>>
>>33347214

Probably because "whites" is a bullshit construct? If I'm a fair skinned male from Kansas of Norwegian ancestry, why does it fall on me to go fight and possibly die in an African shit hole (SA can't be reasonably described as anything else) ? Because the descendants of literally the lowest class of Dutch and British society who were too stupid to leave 20 years ago when shit was obviously falling apart now find themselves stuck on the dark continent?

If Vietnam gets in trouble, do the Japanese have some "asian" obligation to go save them?

lol fuck off to /pol/
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.