[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kids and guns

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: 50.gif (295KB, 900x484px) Image search: [Google]
50.gif
295KB, 900x484px
my uncle wants me to take his 14 year old son to the shooting range with me, he bought a Benelli shotgun of some type for him for his birthday,Which makes me think

at what age should you take your kids shooting/get them interested in guns?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94q_-imtnlo&spfreload=10
>>
Started when I was 4.

Had my own rifle on my 10th birthday and had to clean it every week.
>>
>>33344891
took my 13yo brother shooting (were 12 years apart, yes i know, wtf mom and dad) and he did find, he doesnt like handguns much, he didnt seem to into guns honestly, but every time im home he asks when we can go shoot so i guess theres interest.
>>
>>33344891
Depends on the kid and parenting ability. If you or your kid is a retard, don't trust them with guns.
>>
>>33344891
As early as possible, I don't want my children to develope any anti gun tendencies. 4 seems like a good age for an air rifle
>>
>>33344891
>They understand consequences
>They know how to read really well
>Can judge distance properly
>have the musculature to handle bigger guns

The rifle to teach them with?
10/22
There's no better option
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwCj7GPLgNs&spfreload=10
>>
>>33344891
The age doesn't really matter, just the maturity.

Start em off with one of those cheap airsoft guns, then move onto a bb gun. Once they've proven their responsibility with weapons, let them experience the real deal.
>>
>>33344891
idk, probably a young-ish age, something like 8-9. they're at an age at that point where they can understand the safety concepts of handling a gun. be strict about safety, but also focus that the experience is fun for them
>>
>>33344891
Got my first bb gun at 5, and my first shotgun at 10. There is no such thing as too early.
>>
My gramps gave me a Lefever double barrel 12 gauge when I was 12. My pops kept it in his gun safe, but took me traps shooting anytime I wanted to go on weekends when he was home I got a 10/22 when I was 14, a Winchester 1200 when I was 18, and a Ruger Security Six when I was 21, all bday presents from pops. I still have them all.
>>
Fucking dumb rednecks purposely endangering their own kids to prove some dumb point about murrica. Your children deserve better parents.
>>
>>33345963
And you deserve a lobotomy sir
>>
>>33344891
For some reason I thought the little girls left arm was an rpg from the thumbnail.
>>
I don't think its age, but maturity. If the person (whether 6 or 15) can comprehend that they're handling a deadly weapon capable of inflicting injury/death and can appreciate the responsibilities of handling that object in a safe manner, they're ready.
>>
>>33344891
Use a BBgun and make sure they can learn to aim that while actually being able to mind all there weapons safety rules.
>>
>>33345963
Don't let your children play sports, box, work in construction, spray paint, get jobs around hot things, or get jobs that involve manual labor. To do so would be deliberately exposing them to danger to prove some point. Your children deserve better parents
>>
>>33344891
The first gun I got was a 12 gauge Remington 870 express magnum at age 14 so ymmv
>>
>>33344891
Children should be introduced to firearms only when they're old enough to follow your instructions on handling firearms.

I was shooting by the time I was 8, but my nephew, who is the same age now, pretends to be in a video game when I've handed him an unload firearm and have gone over the rules of firearm safety. That's really when someone isn't ready yet.
>>
>>33345981
kill yourself you fucking stupid nigger I was making fun of >>33344924
christ learn to pick up on a fucking joke you fucking retard, how many times did you get your shit kicked in highschool when you cried for your mommy you pathetic little shit?
now I have to wait 3 fucking days before I can shitpost on my mobile

learn to read a thread sperg
>>
when they're strong enough to hold one.
>>
>>33344891
I started off shooting my 30-30 after I passed a hunter's safety course when I was 12. Got my first gun at 14 (Ruger 10/22)
>>
>>33348224
that sucks anon, but quote whoever you're mocking next time
>>
>>33350270
go fuck yourself
>>
>>33344942
nah man, start em at 11 with a 22lr bolt action.
manageable kick, no stupidity with semi-auto, and it teaches them to time shots well.
>>
File: freedomfag1.jpg (260KB, 1404x488px) Image search: [Google]
freedomfag1.jpg
260KB, 1404x488px
I want her cunny I love seeing her little smooth legs on that video and her little cunny butt
>>
>>33344891
So retard wants retard Jr to take his Son for a shoot? Little baby Uncle because he's not really a dad?

Kentucky trailer park? What?
>>
>>33348224
Lmao
>>
>>33345963
Your parents deserved a better child.
>>
>>33344891
Teach kids gun safety and stuff like that with like a .22 pistol and rifle, honestly unless they show interest outside of that I wouldn't take them shooting.
>>
Undercover pedo thread
>>
>>33345963
And you can stay on your shithole Muslim island.
>>
>>33351872
I had a pedophilia joke locked and loaded, but I'm already on enough watchlists.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.