[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your Lord giveth...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 11

File: Our_Lord.jpg (49KB, 350x323px) Image search: [Google]
Our_Lord.jpg
49KB, 350x323px
Your Lord giveth...
>>
File: 01.jpg (130KB, 960x538px) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
130KB, 960x538px
...and your Lord taketh away
>>
File: 02.jpg (124KB, 960x551px) Image search: [Google]
02.jpg
124KB, 960x551px
This heresy must stop.
>>
File: 03 Mighty Jingles.jpg (99KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
03 Mighty Jingles.jpg
99KB, 960x640px
Jingles, you betray Your Lord?
>>
File: 04.jpg (138KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
04.jpg
138KB, 960x640px
This Blasphemy must end.
>>
File: 05.jpg (138KB, 642x960px) Image search: [Google]
05.jpg
138KB, 642x960px
Murder Cube is not amused
>>
File: 06.jpg (150KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
06.jpg
150KB, 1000x667px
Those that have failed the Murder Cube will be CURSED with bullet buttons, fixed magazines, and featureless black rifles.
>>
>>33344137
don't worry mr. cube they only confiscated those guns so that they could add them to your holy sides
>>
this has gotta be in a eastern block shithole. no way this is western europa.
>>
>>33344066
Props and demilled
>>
File: AVE NEX ALEA.jpg (447KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
AVE NEX ALEA.jpg
447KB, 1600x1200px
>>33346000
Spanish, IIRC.
>>33344047
Our holy Murder/k/ube!
I shall carve a shrine worthy of thine visage
to thou and thine blessed saints
put it on my cabinet of arms¨
and take care in wonderment of your sacred children.

Ave Nex Alea!
Saluto Nex Alea!
>>
File: tmp_4462-rage1-636767700.jpg (39KB, 341x204px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_4462-rage1-636767700.jpg
39KB, 341x204px
When the fuck will this religion become an actual legit real official religion?

I'm tired of seeing it just posted on here and just being joked around and not taken serious.

FOR FUCK SAKES JUST GET THE GODDAMN RELIGION GOING AND MAKE IT OFFICIAL GODDAMNIT AND DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE USE KICKSTARTER BECAUSE THAT SHIT WILL NOT WORK BECAUSE WE NEED REAL DONATIONS FROM ACTUAL SUPPORTERS GODDAMNIT FUCKING CUNTS FUCKING MAKE IT HAPPEN NOW FUCK!!!!!
>>
File: 1469778391532.jpg (115KB, 678x800px) Image search: [Google]
1469778391532.jpg
115KB, 678x800px
>>33346403
>>
>>33346403
>Somewhere someone raises a hacksaw over a PSG-1 to turn it into a "scout rifle"
>Flashbangs through the windows, door gets kicked down
>Arrested for attempted destruction of historic artifacts of religious significance
>charged as a terrorist
>PSG-1 is taken into protective custody before being adopted by a loving family

Stop bubba violence.
>>
>>33346613
Oh, yes! This! Now, mind you, I wouln't hesitate to play with some cheap milsurp and make it a hobby project of mine. Would /k/ and the /k/ube be okay with tinkering with some (used to be) cheap, abundant milsurp, think SKS or nugget, as long as it is done lovingly?
>>
>>33346000
Spain...
>>
>>33346988
As a gunsmith, I have become desensitized to the destruction of milsurp. If you're going to make it into something nice instead of bubba-ing it, by all means, go for it.
Yugo mausers are still cheap.
Sarco has german-made Brazilian large ring mauser actions for ~$150. I think the also have P17 actions ~$170.
Have fun.
>>
>>33344047
Murder Cube tribute. Gotta love the /k/ube.

If there was a donation Trey I wouldn't give money, but I'll give it a shout out. Especially since Liberal fucks made it, and we adopted it.
>>
>>33347083
I'm europoor, so other means apply to me, but apparently, 15k SKS's are waiting on the border due to some political bullshit (Which isn't going to get better soon due to the Brussels assault weapons ban bullshit, even though SKS's doesn't apply. Politics). So there's a chance that I'll see 100-200burgerbucks equivallent, I'm going to buy several, I could always sell them again, at higher price even, but I was thinking about picking the worst one making a handy little carbine out of it, like you sometimes see in the interwebs. Thinking about making a lightened stock too, maybe. I have a fetish for triangular or stocks like PKM, but I don't know how far I could go without it being too weak. I don't think I'd be able to fit much of a bayonet if I shortened the barrel, but I was thinking about making a bayo outta some proper knifemaking steel, with proper heat-treat, cross section, nice and sharp. Sew a "shotgun quiver" for it if it was small enough.
As I said, a long-ish tine hobby project.
Worried about twist rate and projectiles keyholing though.
>>
>>33344075
Don't speak ill of the Gnome Overlord
>>
>>33346403
This

When are we gonna make our religion official just like how muslims made islam official
>>
>>33347837
Never because /k/ is too afraid to make it a legit religion and they are just gonna piss around and not do anything
>>
>>33348054
I put it on all non-federal paperwork as my religion. I really don't want the FBI coming for me because I start looking like a cultist.
>>33349305
>>33351453
Let it go, mate. Ave Nex Alea
>>
>>33351479
Mormonism is a cult and they're fine

you fags need to grow a pair and start making your religion legit and spread out instead of contained on here
>>
File: Murder Kube.jpg (908KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Murder Kube.jpg
908KB, 1680x1050px
>>33345879

If you build it, they will /k/um.

Murder /k/ube is a religion of PEACE and tranquility while stalking stalker stalkers out inna woods.

Murder /k/ube is a religion of FORGIVENESS in a world rife with unforgivable trigger finger control.

Murder /k/ube is a religion of UNDERSTANDING in a misguided world of CLIPS or MAGAZINES.

Murder /k/ube is a religion of MERCY that instead of being condemned to DEATH, those that would bubbify Your Lord's Holy Nuggets are to be banished to an eternity of suffering in the insufferable hell that is /MLP/

Murder /k/ube born from Liberal Tears and taken it's righteous place as the Lord of /k/ has bestowed upon Your Lord's believers these holiest of graces.

WAR IS THE WAY OF MAN
MAN IS A MEANS OF WAR

THE CUBE ALLOWS US WAR
OUR WORSHIP IS OUR READINESS

DEATH IS OUR FATE
DUTY IS OUR CHOICE

Blessed be the followers of Murder /k/ube, and may the Hand of Stalin guide all your MilSurp rounds through the hearts of the enemies of Your Lord Murder /k/ube.
>>
does anyone still have the kube's scripture?
>>
>>33346613
Fuck off. The owner of a firearm has every right to modify it, up to and including dissolving it in acid.
>>
>>33344137
>featureless black rifles.

Nobody needs black rifles
>>
>>33346403
We could fund many nugget fests from selling ordained minister id cards and hospital parking passes. Or we could use that tax free money for a temple out in the woods with a 1000 yard rifle range.
>>
>>33354319
how about you go back to your cocksucking fudd hugbox?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.