[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on Chris Kyle?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

File: american_sniper2.jpg (322KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
american_sniper2.jpg
322KB, 750x500px
Thoughts on Chris Kyle?
>>
>>33341782
fake and gay
>>
Same as when somebody asked the exact same question last week.
>>
>>33341782
Pretty good at his job. Died in a shitty way.
>>
>>33341782
Good sniper, egomaniac, biblethumper retard , and bullshitter extraordinaire.

Only part that really mattered, however, is that he was good at his job as a sniper, so he's ok in my book.
>>
>>33341782
Serial liar. I don't believe any stories about any of his alleged kills.
>>
>>33341782
Literally stole valor
>>
Sociopathic pile of shit.
>>
Watch joe Rogan's interview with Jesse Ventura. Chris Kyle was a total narcissistic sociopathic piece of shit
>>
>>33341782
Every war vet embellishes their stories. It's doesn't make him any less a navy seal that has seen combat and you still a fat NEET that will never doing anything worthwhile let alone tell stories about your experience.
>>
>>33341782
Dead liar is best liar
>>
>>33341782
>Literally wanted to be called Legend
A lot of his claims are suspect, and he's the embodiment of everything wrong with the SEALs.
>>
>>33342933

I would like to know more.
>>
>>33341782

You live by the sword you die by the sword. He got what was coming to him. He even sent a text the day he was killed that the guy he was with was out of his fucking mind. Why he thought continuing on to the range was a good idea I'll never understand.
>>
>>33342965
What exactly or you memeing?
>>
>>33343024
Because he was a sociopath who believed he was above human
>>
>>33342933
>projecting this hard
>>
He was pretty fucking good but he got lucky with his record setter.
Sold out and became a turboshill for anyone who would give him money, guns, or ammo.
Lied through his teeth to stroke his ego.
Contradicted himself a lot.
Died like a bitch.

I give it a 6/10.
>>
apparently he got most of his kills with .300 win mag.
>>
>>33343035

Yeah pretty much he thought he was invincible didn't think some psycho puke was going to be the one to off him. Either way he got what he deserved for all this supposed kills.
>>
>>33343051
I think the newer military sniper rifles are .300 winmag. I saw something that said they needed to replace the 7.62 for the wide open long ranges of Afghanistan/iraq.
>>
>>33341782
its quite obvious he created the navy seal copypasta, for that i will always admire this American hero
>>
>>33342034
/thread

also, self-proclaimed "sheepdog" who's just an asshole
>>
a douche
>>
>>33342933
>you still a fat NEET
you still a retard shit-talking White Knight
>>
File: IMG_4612.gif (1MB, 200x254px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4612.gif
1MB, 200x254px
>>33341788
>nobody fpbp'd this
For shame /k/
>>
File: chekt_k.gif (826KB, 328x366px) Image search: [Google]
chekt_k.gif
826KB, 328x366px
>>33341788
>>
>>33341782
Never go shooting with nut jobs
>>
>>33341782

Self-aggrandizing, classified info leaking, lying, frogman.

Im sure hes was a badass in combat and a real operator, but he was a selfish prick.
>>
Dumb ass got what he deserved
>>
>>33345545
Why didn't they just stay right on top of him like how you would do with a new shooter? They knew he was sketchy.
>>
>>33341788
fpbp
>>
>>33342965
Where you been buddy?
>>
>>33342933
>Psychological projection: The Post
>>
File: me while black.png (434KB, 785x437px) Image search: [Google]
me while black.png
434KB, 785x437px
>>33341782
fucking hilarious watching the majority of posts on this thread calling this looser out for what he is even though this board is filled with pol retards and inbred hicks
feels good man.
>>
>>33341782
What if he really did shoot people in New Orleans. But the government spent outrageous amounts of money to discredit it?

Jesse Ventura is a bitch, maybe he did punch him?
>>
>>33341782

Lying piece of shit who shot civilians to inflate his kill count because he thought real life was like a CoD multiplayer match and K/D ratio actually matters.

Was pretty damn good at dying like a faggot bitch though.
>>
>>33341788
fpbp
>>
>>33342933
>Every war vet embellishes their stories

Not every war vet makes millions with patently false stories, and adding insult to injury, doesn't donate the money that they said they would to veterans' aid charities.
>>
>>33341782
Who's that?
>>
File: literally his governor portrait.jpg (424KB, 497x640px) Image search: [Google]
literally his governor portrait.jpg
424KB, 497x640px
Just an apple pie All-American superdome sniping mugger killing LegendĀ® who slandered an innocent man to generate controversy in order to further launch himself into the limelight he spent his entire life seeking.
>>
>>33348017
Jesse Ventura is a great man, but also a total fool. All through his time as governor, I always got the impression that he genuinely cared deeply for his people, but never achieved anything because he was simply too stupid for politics.
>>
>>33348065

No arguments there. It's one thing to laugh at him for being foolish but Kyle's claims that Ventura said SEALs deserved to die in Iraq during a wake for a SEAL and then punched him is horrible. Kyle deserved to die.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.