[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup /k/ommandos, signed up for military service, passed psycho

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: notitle.png (1MB, 972x648px) Image search: [Google]
notitle.png
1MB, 972x648px
Sup /k/ommandos, signed up for military service, passed psycho tests, waiting for prep service that lasts 4 months. Any good advices?
>>
>>33336455
>Any good advices?
Do whatever they say to do? Enjoy your last days as a free man?
>>
>>33336548
Any more tips, what to take with me, whatever?
>>
>>33336455

1. You are an idiot for joining.
2. Nothing will prepare you for military service, no amount of advice on mongolian doll painting boards especially.
3. You will die, in body and mind and will be remade a new man.
4. >"what to take with me". Take at least couple of weeks of courage and leave dignity behind.
5. Again, you are an idiot for joining.
>>
>>33336455
Idź do WKU I każ im spierdalać. Dokąd masz przydział?
>>
>>33336626
They should tell you all that info.
Best trick I learned in basic was to crunch bread into tight balls and swallow it like a big pill with minimal chewing usually. That curbed the shit out of my hunger because it was a quick way to eat a lot very quickly.
Hunger was the worst part of basic IMO.
>>
>>33336945
I mean swallow it with water.
>>
you're going to risk your life for god's chosen people and the global gay agenda

thank you for your service :^)
>>
If you have a girlfriend break up with her now so it's on your terms. Otherwise she'll just cheat on you and you'll feel like shit for weeks or months afterwards and it'll distract you.

And no, I don't care how loyal or pure or innocent she is. ALL military girlfriends/wives cheat. Every single fucking one of them. I know a full bird colonel whose wife and him have literally been married since they were 18. She got caught fucking other guys when someone from his brigade or whatever found her on Tinder. She had been doing using it like a state away or something so she thought she was safe from anyone finding out. Stupid bitch.
>>
>>33336455

Thank you for your service.
>>
>>33336455
Prep thy rectum.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.