[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

EU passed AWB and more

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 324
Thread images: 53

File: 1449287383114.png (385KB, 644x430px) Image search: [Google]
1449287383114.png
385KB, 644x430px
>JUST

The EU in it's infinite idiocy just passed what sounds a lot like the '94 AWB.

http://www.europarl.europa.eu/news/en/news-room/20170308IPR65677/parliament-approves-revised-eu-gun-law-to-close-security-loopholes

No Clipazines above 10 rds for rifles, scary rifles like AK47 and M16 and such pls go.

Semiautomatic variants of these rifles are also illegal.

Then they mention open bolt designs, without explicitly saying so and that these are easily converted to full auto, therefore all semi autos should be banned.

Didn't the bataclan guys use AMDs?

Anyhow, read for yourself.

http://www.europarl.europa.eu/sides/getDoc.do?type=AMD&format=PDF&reference=A8-0251/2016&secondRef=107-107&language=EN

Current directive

http://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/?uri=celex:31991L0477

This shit has to be passed within 15 months from now.

Here is the real kicker: Stuff that looks like a firearm - IS A FIREARM. We have reached the point where painting a nerf gun black makes it a firearm.

Why are they so retarded?
>>
>>33334950
Hey yo /k/ommando's in Europe just move here in the US, there's lots of room here, and more of you means more pro gun voters=Even more gun rights.

Fuck Europe, let the fucking liberals get rape by the Muslims, the US will liberate it afterwards and you can go home then.
>>
>>33334950
>Therefore,
semi
-
automatic
firearms with a fixed loading
device allowing a high number of rounds to be fired, as well as semi
-
automatic
firearms in combination with a detachable loading device having a high capacity,
should be prohibited
for civilian use.
That sounds like a ban on everything to me.
>>
>>33334976
You have two options, do not comply, or leave your country for the US.
>>
>>33334969
Yeah, I'll just do that xD. Thanks for the brotip, /k/ommando
>>
>>33334982
Well ya, I mean, your countries are slowly turning into an Islamic hellhole, without your guns, even your gimped guns (In some countries) you'll be victims and overran by hoards of screaming brown barbarians.

I'd just leave for the US asap.
>>
>>33334950
Obama is not the president anymore
>>
>>33334986

>despite never leaving my home state, I'm an expert in Europe thanks to Breitbart.com!
>>
File: 1456879166822.jpg (474KB, 660x876px) Image search: [Google]
1456879166822.jpg
474KB, 660x876px
>>33335057
>>
>>33334950
>We have reached the point where painting a nerf gun black makes it a firearm.

Paint a Nerf gun black, walk outside, and point it at a cop. See how far you get afterwards.
>>
>>33334950
>Semiautomatic variants of these rifles are also illegal.
So, Russia has more freedom than Europe now?
>>
>>33335063
>I am extremely delusional
>>
>>33335078
Yep. And we will have some sweet exclusive toys in less than one month.
>MFW civilian 9x39 VSS Vintorez hit the market in april.
RIP my wallet.
>>
File: 1487382329510.png (300KB, 701x743px) Image search: [Google]
1487382329510.png
300KB, 701x743px
>>33334950
UK left the EU though right?

Czechs are working on a constitutional amendment to protect their rights, the rest are fucking lost. No political voice for the common man.
>>
>Here is the real kicker: Stuff that looks like a firearm - IS A FIREARM.
Heh... We have the same shit in Australia.
>>
>>33334969
more resident aliens does not equal more voters, you dumb shit.
you need to get them to breed like mexicans so they have lots of anchor babies
>>
>>33334969
There ancestors had the option. Our ancestors did, theirs didn't. So fuck them. We left the stupid ones in Europe.
>>
Stop being so fucking negative and do your part faggot:

https://www.change.org/p/council-of-the-european-union-eu-you-cannot-stop-terrorism-by-restricting-legal-gun-ownership

Sing petitions, join firearms united and other shooters association and LOBBY! How do you think cigarettes' smoke is still hurting the liberals pink virgin lungs? Because they lobby.

Time to do the same!

One gun owner doing his part has more impact than a hundred liberals sitting on their dildos talking about gun control.

So get out, vote, call your EU representatives, mobilize fellow hazguns and convert people around you
>>
>>33334969
No they'll still vote democuck like a lot of people on this board because they can't move beyond collectivist policies because they can't stand the thought of people suffering so they'd rather steal 50% of the entire populations income to make social programs when really poor people and rapefugees should be left to die off.
>>
>>33335105
The UK is still part of the EU. They will start the formal procedure of leaving before the end of this month, but that's as far as they've gotten. Once they've formally asked to leave there's a two year deadline to negotiate how it'll all work before all the treaties of membership cease applying to Britain. So they will probably officially be out by early 2019, nobody wants to skirt deadline all too closely, but there's a lot of shit to negotiate before then. Trade deals with basically the entire fucking world for example.

>No political voice for the common man.

Or you know, the common man here doesn't make that a big deal out of guns. Though you'll probably get plenty disagreeing with that here, for some odd reason. Almost as if an image board about weapons would attract a disproportionate amount of hoplophiles.
>>
>>33334969
Fuck off, we have enough gimme dats already without filthy euro "progressives" flooding in.
>>
>>33335152
>join firearms united
How do I do this precisely? I'm a Croatian gun owner I want to do as much as I can to stop this from happening.
>>
>>33335109
Of all the laws on firearms in Australia, this one upsets me the most. Even if you're a Weeaboo Jones going to an anime convention, if it's not a "children's toy" sold by vendors then it's an imitation firearm "regardless of its colour, weight or composition or absence of any moveable parts"
Legally, you have to do all the same things for an imitation firearm as you would with a real firearm save for having to register it, but having to get a $75 permit for 5 years...

http://www.police.nsw.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0003/140178/Imitation_Firearms_Permit_FACT_Sheet_Sep_2013_V1.4.pdf

Reading this upsets me greatly... and also that recent occurrence of that nerd who got arrested for 3D printing imitations (manufacture of "firearms", possessing CAD files for firearms, imitation firearms, etc)... The CAD file one is especially ridiculous as regulating information like that seems ridiculous.
>>
>>33334969
Liberal Globalist Scum
>>
>>33334950
Sounds like Ausfag land
Just be glad you guys at least get to keep pump action shotguns
>>
>>33335243
That's stupid :(
>>
File: Australian gun laws.gif (904KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Australian gun laws.gif
904KB, 600x600px
>>33335378
>>33335243
Gots ta protect da chilluns!
>>
>>33335243
>Reading this upsets me greatly

stay upset cuck

nobody cares about your feelings

now go obey
>>
>>33334950
Does Swiss land and their famous civilian militia have to follow the same laws or are they smart enough to not have to follow the EU here.
>>
Thank god i live in Norway

I hope something terrible befalls the EU Gov
>>
>>33335129
>Implying
People who emigrated to America during its creation were mostly criminals and bottom of the barrel trash with no perspectives in the civilized world.

They were looking for a new start for a reason, because they already fucked up their first one.
>>
>>33334969
Maybe more people would move to US if your immigration laws wouldn't be fucking retarded and restrictive to the point where people who want to work for their honest living can't get in while refugees expecting welfare and free handouts can.

It's kind of ironic really since US was build on immigration. It's not even a proper nation yet, you are still more or less an amalgamation of immigrants rather than one people.
>>
>>33335243
Pretty sure this one was a fucking retarded kneejerk reaction to cover the police force's ass, because a bunch of idiots kept on using fake guns to rob people and ended up getting shot by the cops because of it, but the police had a shit time justifying using lethal force against someone who wasn't actually armed, but appeared to be armed.
>>
File: grab sks go innawoods.png (97KB, 894x840px) Image search: [Google]
grab sks go innawoods.png
97KB, 894x840px
Welp. It's time.
That, or do not comply and lobby.
>>
>>33334950
Wait, did they make black powder require all that bullshit now?
>>
>>33334950
This is like the 10th time across 2 years I hear about some EU gun regulations yet nothing fucking happened in my country.

I don't give a fuck.
>>
>>33335522
Yeah, I doubt that, because why outlaw blue and orange guns then like in >>33335109
>>
>>33335538
It was a general ban on 'anything that looks like a gun', to the extent that police are pretty much allowed to shoot at someone who's got their hand in a bag and acting like they're pointing it around with a gun in it.
>>
>>33335538
"what is paint, for four hundred"
>>
>>33335571
You could say the same about children's toy guns, yet they aren't banned.
>>
File: european gun control at work.jpg (90KB, 788x526px) Image search: [Google]
european gun control at work.jpg
90KB, 788x526px
once they get to a certain point in gun control in Europe I expect them to start mass producing these things. The organized crime currently has these, but sooner than later if they continue down this path the nationalist will begin forming militias with illegal arms.

>inb4 that will never happen

The IRA is a nice example of an extremist faction that was not allowed real weapons. They just used old weapons that weren't that good to raid army depots to get good ones.

You know this guns can't be more than a few hundred dollars too.

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2015/08/11/mystery-9mm-machine-pistol-seized-europe/
>>
>>33335579
Read all the text, not just the highlighted shit.

It only applies to replicas of real, production firearms. This is one of the reasons why airsoft isn't even a thing in Australia.
>>
>>33335631
>It only applies to replicas of real, production firearms.
No, the text does not actually say that at all.

Also plenty of toy guns used to simply be imitations of real guns. I'm sure I've got a few old toy versions lying around.
>>
regarding australia, it has always amazed me, how the continent where everything is either a predator, poisonous, or a platypus (and don't trust those fuckers either) has banned firearms.

What's a farmer supposed to use to get rid of the rabbits then?
>>
File: f45.gif (109KB, 600x321px) Image search: [Google]
f45.gif
109KB, 600x321px
>>33335475
Sadly we have to but there's an "exception" for active military members. Fuck the rest of us though
>>
File: poisonspur.png (113KB, 229x234px) Image search: [Google]
poisonspur.png
113KB, 229x234px
>>33335666
>poisonous, or a platypus
Platypuses are poisonous too! :3
>>
>>33335597
Where exactly are you going to get ammo from?
>>
>>33335099

VSS Vintorez with 10-round magazines and spike added inside cartridge chamber to make sure that every bullet gets marked as "fired with civilian weapon" for authorities (and ballistics fucked up at the same time)?
>>
Remember my EU friends...

there are no ballistics on shot.
>>
>>33335674
No, they're venemous, it's right there in the picture you dummy.
>>
>>33335152

This!! The directive is so vague and with many exceptions that what really makes the actual difference is legislation of particular nation state. If you value your guns and gun rights, NOW is the time to contact politicians, support Firearms United and make the difference.
>>
>>33335722
>No, they're venemous
>venemous
No, they're venomous. It's right there in the picture you dummy.

And venom is just a poison that's injected. Same shit.
>>
>>33335208

Google is your friend:
https://firearms-united.com/contact/
>>
>>33335732
>>33335722

If it bites(or stings) you and you die it's venomous.
If you bite it and you die it's poisonous.
>>
>>33335732
well if it's poisonous, you die when you bite it, and if it's venomous, you die when it bites you.
>>
>>33335753
>>33335750
What if you eat the venom gland by mistake and you have an open cut/sore in your mouth.
>>
>>33335750
>>33335753
>it bites
No, as seen in the platypus. Venom is injected, it can be by a bite, or by anything else that is pointy, eg. insect stingers.

>you bite it
No, poisons are things that are not injected. You don't need to bite or eat it, as seen in poison ivy and poison gas.

>>33335767
>What if you eat the venom gland by mistake and you have an open cut/sore in your mouth.
You'd be poisoned.
>>
>>33334976

>For civilian use

Well thank goodness they remained diverse enough by not barring Islamic terrorists from using these weapons!
>>
I thought it only passed the shit about deactivated weapons needed to be properly deactivated, converted weapons needed to be properly irreversably converted and the magazine limitation.
Post some proof that the AR-15 and AK variants are no longer allowed.
>>
>>33334969
fuck off faggot they should just take care of their own country
>>
>>33335828
That's like telling a minority of French people they should try to make France speak Persian.

The language of progressivism is not so easily displaced.
>>
>>33335776
So can we agree that it is both poisonous and venomous?
>>
>>33335836
He's right though, we need a civil uprising here.
>>
>>33335860
A civil uprising is pretty unrealistic. You'd still need to convince a reasonable percentage of people of your cause, like minimum 25%, which violent uprisings tend not to do in this day and age.
>>
>>33335887
The French Revolution was kicked off by something to the tune of just the Parisean commonwealth and fringe political clubs.
>>
File: Untitled-1 copy.jpg (128KB, 689x449px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1 copy.jpg
128KB, 689x449px
>>33334950

Essentially, if you already own evil semi autos and high capacity baby killing clips, it's up to your country whether you can keep them or not.
But anyone who will want these after the directive goes into effect will be SOL unless they meet the idiotic, arbitrary criteria listed in the directive.

Pic related is the relevant part of it.
I'm off to buy some more mags now.
>>
>>33335936
Parisean commune*
>>
>>33335936
Yeah, and the French were literally starving at the time. Why do you think I said 'in this day and age'?

People won't trade in their lives of comfort for something relatively niche and specific like guns. It takes much wider dissatisfaction to even come close, which really isn't present.
>>
>>33335940
Can you point to me exactly which of that refers to AR-15 or AK variants ? Or Semi-autos ?
>>
>>33335983

That was just the mag+grandfathering related part.
Here's the whole thing.

http://www.europarl.europa.eu/sides/getDoc.do?type=AMD&reference=A8-2016-0251&format=PDF&language=en&secondRef=107-107

>>33335983
>which of that refers to AR-15 or AK variants

>(22) Firearms designed for military use, such as AK47 and M16 (...)
>If converted into semi-automatic firearms, they should be classified in point 6 of
category A
>>
>>33336011
But an AR-15 is not an M4.
And an AR-15 is not fully automatic ( at least not standard )
So I'm rather unsure about what this means for people who want an AK or AR
>>
>>33335983
They aren't mentioned, iirc. The directive only talks about semi-autos that were converted from full auto and semi-autos with a >10rd evil babby seeking clipazine attached.
>>
>>33336025

All semi autos that were never select fire and were already manufactured as semi auto will be unaffected, but you will have to use 10 rd mags in them.
All semi autos that were converted from a military firearm are now category A, same as full autos. Depending on where you live, they will be grandfathered and you will retain the right to use any magazines (in any gun).
>>
>>33336039
Well the way it works in Lelgium is, the so called "Proefbank in Luik" has a monopoly on converting all fully automatic firearms to semi-automatics, and when they do the conversion ( which is legally the only place ) it is considered irreversable because of their expertise.
So even here, if you're not a collector, and you buy a belt fed open bolt MG converted to semi-auto, it will be considered as a normal sportshooter product.

>>33336048
Okay, so there is no ban on AR's or AK's if you purchase variants like the NPap and shit ?
>>
>>33336025
My understanding is that it has to have been a select fire firearm originally which was then neutered to semi only. An AR is not convererted, it was semi-auto all along and thus the directive does not apply to it.
>>
>>33335480
You're still in Schengen though, right? If so, that directive also applies to you. Sorry Norbro.
>>
>>33336060
>Okay, so there is no ban on AR's or AK's if you purchase variants like the NPap and shit ?
No ban, unless they are shorter than 60cm, or have a >10rd mag attached. And even then sport shooters can get licenses for the new A category semi-auto and continue as before.

I'm expecting individual countries to just state that all semi-auto sport shooting permits are valid as A7, so that they don't have to bother with extra bureacracy. Now we just have to make sure that actually happens, and then we start working towards repealing the retarded directive.
>>
>>33336092
Well the way it works here, you already have to put in a seperate request for a permit for semi-auto.
>>
>>33336060
>Okay, so there is no ban on AR's or AK's if you purchase variants like the NPap and shit ?

Nope, but the folding stock, length and mag bans still apply.
Everyone's best bet right now is to buy at least one of the evil rifles so they remain unaffected until the next piece of retarded legislation fixes it or the EU falls apart.
>>
>>33336092
What wishful thinking. You really think politicians of most countries would actually do that? Allowing shooters to own category A weapons? Nope, if they did, nothing would change, making this law would have been meaningless. They've done this provision to attempt to qualm opposition, but they know fully well most countries are not going to allow category A weapons for civilians.

Furthermore, you can dream about ever repealing that law, because it's legally impossible to do such a thing with the way the EU works
>>
>>33334950
All you fucking ameritards need to calm down.

The most proeminent measures were :

- A EU-wide technical definition of a deactivated weapon. Which is GOOD because some of the "deactivated" weapons from eastern europe were actually pretty easy to get working again.

- Registration of deactivated weapons. This is RETARDED but since their access remains relatively easy, it has little actual impact of the gun community.

- Limits access of 20+ (for handguns) or 10+ (for long guns) magazines for semi-auto weapons, as well as "military-style" guns, to those with a special authorization granted due to their occupation (licensed sports shooter, hunters, reservists and the like). This is BAD, but guess what, in 99% of th EU we already have to get special authorizations for anything more than hunting weapons. So once again, little acual impact. Maybe a few more hoops to jump through, but hey, we're kinda used to it.

I'm still waiting on a thourough analysis of the directive (ie somethign other than "OMG everything is banned !!!11!!1!"). My club has its assembly general this saturday, we'll probably take the opportunity to talk about this.
>>
>>33336092
The applicable legalese:
Member States may authorise target shooters to acquire and possess semiautomatic firearms classified in point 6 or 7 of category A, subject to the following conditions:
(a) a satisfactory assessment of relevant information arising from the application of Article 5(2);

(b) provision of proof that the target shooter concerned is actively practising for or participating in shooting competitions recognised by an officially recognised shooting sports organisation of the Member State concerned or by an internationally established and officially recognised shooting sport federation; and
(c) provision of a certificate from an officially recognised shooting sports organisation confirming that:
(i) the target shooter is a member of a shooting club and has been regularly practising target shooting in it for at least 12 months, and
(ii) the firearm in question fulfils the specifications required for a shooting discipline recognised by an internationally established and officially recognised shooting sport federation.

As regards firearms classified in point 6 of category A, Member States applying a military system based on general conscription and having in place over the last 50 years a system of transfer of military firearms to persons leaving the army after fulfilling their military duties may grant to those persons, in their capacity as a target shooter, an authorisation to keep one firearm used during the mandatory military period. The relevant public authority shall transform those firearms into semi-automatic firearms and shall periodically check that the persons using such firearms do not represent a risk to public security. The provisions set out in points (a), (b) and (c) of the first subparagraph shall apply.
>>
>>33335579
yes they are, if they are 90% full size or greater.
>>
>>33336126

Seeing people who have probably never left the USA talking about European politics is fucking hilarious. I've gone to europe twice a year for the last 5 years and I still don't understand how half your shit works.
>>
>>33336092
This right here
>>
>>33336122
See, that's the point. They passed a directive that effectively bans semi-autos, and then made exceptions for everyone the directive actually concerns. That's how nonsensical the whole situation is.
>>
>>33336138

>Not too small, brother. Big hands!
>>
>>33336138
>yes they are, if [...]
In the heat of the moment, a cop isn't going to stop to consider whether the gun a bad guy is holding is full sized or three quarters sized.

Chances are, they wouldn't even notice until after.
>>
File: smug laugh.png (267KB, 1032x774px) Image search: [Google]
smug laugh.png
267KB, 1032x774px
>>33335480
Found the retard
>>
>>33335480
Soon enough the EU will be stripped down to just a couple countries. A great change is coming for Europe.
>>
>>33334969
>bring your socialist bullshit over here
>>
>>33334950
The Czechs are not going to be happy.
>>
>>33336498
No-one is going to be happy
>>
>>33336588
Unfortunately there's a great number of people who are happy for each passed gun ban. Although those people are slightly annoyed that the directive isn't "strict enough".
>>
>>33336687
99% of European people don't even know the gun laws of their own countries, have never seen a gun in their lives, don't even know it is possible to legally own a gun and think everything is already banned, and are completely unaware of all gun bans, including this one. No media has ever reported it either. Even the fucking euro parliement was empty when the law was passed, save for Vicky Ford, Julian King and assorted britshits, who are leaving the EU anyway. Nice parting gift! Bringing the whole continent down to their level.

tl;dr : they are able to pass those laws because gun owners in Europe are a tiny, statistically irrelevant minority.
>>
>>33335068
>Paint a Nerf gun black, walk outside, and point it at a cop. See how far you get afterwards.

You're confusing stupidity and legality. If you paint a nerf gun black and point it at a cop you will probably end up shot. However, it is still legal to buy a nerf gun and paint it black and own it. What OP is complaining about is that under the new laws mere ownership of said black nerf gun will be a crime.
>>
>>33334950
the real bs part is now I have to spend 450€ every 5 years to reapply for a fucking permit.
>>
>>33336687
>great number of people who are happy
I don't think the dumb deputees/representatives are this numerous. They literally are the minority
>>
>>33336794
Like Frogs did since years
>>
>>33334950
>>>33334950
>UK left the EU though right?
>
>Czechs are working on a constitutional amendment to protect their rights, the rest are fucking lost. No political voice for the common man.

UK is already dead as far as guns are concerned. Handguns are banned, only rifles are allowed and only in super controlled environment (only for members of shooting or hunting clubs). You can't even buy an airsoft gun if it's not neon green only if you have a "licence" from a registered airsoft club.
Also, NO self defence weapons/tools are allowed at all.
On the other hand, gun crime is basically non-existent.
>>
File: tracey-jordan-nope.gif (1MB, 158x129px) Image search: [Google]
tracey-jordan-nope.gif
1MB, 158x129px
>>33335152

I hate to be "that guy", but as a Californian I can tell you it won't do shit. Your politicians have made up their minds and are not interested in listening to what you have to say; it's for the children...
>>
>>33336805
my mother flipped her shit when the xmas berlin attacker was revealed to have had a gun. she did that while standing a few yards away from my dad's gun cabinet and my locked briefcase with my Glock. she is a stupid bitch and there are millions like her here.
>>
>>33334969
Only if they vote republican or libertarian
>>
>>33336812
>Like Frogs did since years
does that make it right? it's basically just racism/classism that makes things prohibitively expensive for some people without a legally defensible basis.
>>
>>33336805
I was talking about antigun fanatics. I know a couple.

One of them recently blocked me on steam because I asked him what he would so if an immigrant was going to rape his butt. People like that do exist, and they seem to be growing more numerous.
>>
>>33334969
>let the liberals get raped by the Muslims
You know it's the liberals that are against the ban right? It's the left that proposed this shit

I don't understand how you keep mixing the Right and Left wing
>>
>>33335732
Wrong.
>>
>>33335732
I can't believe you're disregarding proper nomenclature in /k/, where everyone will have a shitfit over mere mention of clips.
>>
How does this affect the Czech Republic, the last bastion of freedom?
>>
>>33337023
They're fucked too
>>
>>33337023
The last I heard they had some discussion over adding the right to bear arms into their constitution, where EU can't touch it.
>>
>>33337060
Good for them.
>>
>>33337023
>>33337050
What about the Mountain, gold hoarding niggers of the Alps?
>>
>>33337023

That largely depends on how much of the current anti-Brussels rhetoric is just pre-election bravado that will evaporate the moment their seats are secure and their businesses are at stake instead.

>>33337050

Realistically the only thing they can do if a member state doesn't comply is sanction them (pretty much just exclude them from the grant programs).
This would be absolutely fine with the majority of the population, but unfortunately the businesses of our major political players are centered around exploiting these grants.
We're not deluding ourselves into thinking they will spend a lot of time torn between our gun rights and coffers of EU money.

>>33337060

Not necessarily.
The fun part about the EU legislation is that it enjoys complete supremacy over member state legislation, including their constitutions.
But it would definitely be a strong bargaining chip. There are precedents to rejecting EU legislation when it proved to be anti-constitutional.
>>
>>33337094
We are also fucked by the Schengen Area
>>
>>33337141
How can laws be made by people you don't even elect impact you? I mean ffs you guys aren't even members of the EU.
>>
>>33337149
Because said laws are made into the Schengen treaty we signed years ago.

Also Norway didn't elect them either and has to comply
>>
>>33337161
Why the fuck would you join/sign something that makes laws for you that you have no say in?
>>
>>33337205
Because it's wasn't the case back then. Schengen Treaty was a set of laws we agreed on and was profitable.

Now the EU found a loophole that lets them add new paragraphs a posteriori which is fucked up.

What's even more fucked up si that these weapon laws go against the swiss Constitution
>>
>>33337205
money
>>
>>33337149
the EU does not legislate in CH. But the Swiss have to adopt EU regulation if they want to be part of the Schengen Zone. If they don't comply, they can in theory be excluded.
>>
>>33337228
>>33337231
Wouldn't you guys have a good case for leaving then? I mean I am not going to be daft here. I completely understand your fellow countrymen not leaving if the money is still there but firearms I thought had a major part in Swiss life and culture...also being neutral and not associating with major foreign political entities?
>>
>>33337251
So I guess the better question is does Switzerland comply with the EU?
>>
>>33337276
> but firearms I thought had a major part in Swiss life and culture...
Yes and that's why there's already a referendum against the application of the ban going is good way. 118 votes against 52

>also being neutral and not associating with major foreign political entities?
Being neutral has nothing to do with that
>>
>>33337228
the EU pulled the wool over all of your eyes from the beginning. It is the "united Europe" that Hitler dreamed of. They packaged it on it's "economic benefits" knowing full well it was a totalitarianism Trojan Horse.
>>
>>33337295
I would assume they will. they have had creeping anti gun sentiments and legislation too; they stopped issuing SHTF ammo packs to conscripts for example. the monetary incentive is huge. btw. this shit just caused me 1100€ in damages bc I own 15 30rd AUG mags I now have to get rid of.
>>
>>33337316
I doubt Hitler wanted for 40% of under 5 year old french kids to be brown....
>>
>>33337298
Good.

Soo you are willing to say "fuck neutrality" if there is money involved? Makes sense I guess.
>>
>>33335099
Link?
>>
File: Swiss 24h MRE.jpg (192KB, 555x827px) Image search: [Google]
Swiss 24h MRE.jpg
192KB, 555x827px
>>33337319
>they have had creeping anti gun sentiments and legislation too
Yeah sure, that's why we have so many shooters we had to refuse 400 of them this year

>they stopped issuing SHTF ammo packs to conscripts
And that's wrong. The recruits are still issued this MRE
>>
>>33337336
>Soo you are willing to say "fuck neutrality" if there is money involved? Makes sense I guess.
Again, being neutral has nothing to do with not getting involved in politics
>>
>>33337342
Muss mich wohl geirrt haben, tut Leid ;_;
>>
>>33337319
They should compensate you for that. That's a load of shit.
>>
>>33337319
You don't have to get rid of them, just apply for the A7 permit and you can legally keep them. Or you could always have an unfortunate boating accident.
>>
>>33337359
>They should compensate you for that. That's a load of shit.

that's cute. their argument will be that since it's illegal shit, it's market value is 0 and therefore I will not be reimbursed.
>>
>>33337373
Yet they give the refugees shit for no reason. What a time to be alive...
>>
>>33337228
>Because it's wasn't the case back then.

Remember when Schengen and the EU seemed like great ideas to get rid of unnecessary bureaucracy and taxes with no strings attached?
...haha.

>>33337319
>I own 15 30rd AUG mags I now have to get rid of.

Nope, they get grandfathered unless your country decides to use the directive as an excuse to fuck you in the ass (which was likely one of the things EC was aiming for, they explicitly permitted stricter than stated regulations to be employed by member states, but not the opposite).
>>
>>33337411
if they had not brought in the refugees, there would be no need for stricter guns laws even in their own fucked up frame of reference since the attackers were "refugees". but who cares for facts and truth?
>>
>>33337429
>Nope, they get grandfathered

Not according to what I've read so far. There is no grandfathering provision anywhere. A7 permits are probably going to be unobtainium...
>>
>>33334950
stay in europe, fight the muzzie, fight for your rights.

the minute europe starts flooding the usa is the moment europe becomes mudslim.
>>
>>33337464
>fight the muzzie

they are not the problem. you can spot them from a mile away. the problem is the enemy within.
>>
>>33337448

Again, that depends entirely on your country.
If you own a category B firearm that is going to become category A6, A7 or A8, you are eligible for an authorization without having to meet all the arbitrary bullshit from Article 6.
And that in turn allows you to acquire and keep using the otherwise illegal mags.
>>
>>33335566
So basically they're trying to turn into the US, just by different means?
>>
File: 1489191473209.png (5KB, 365x241px) Image search: [Google]
1489191473209.png
5KB, 365x241px
>>33335671
Fellow Swissfag, where do I get a reasonably priced, used Stgw 90 PE?

>Mfw in the RS and schiessuntauglich
>>
Ich hab die Schnauze gestrichen voll.
>>
>>33338036
On "convention" like "la bourse aux armes" or on some of the armory's website like Rene Wild or Gun Factory.

Or you know, just serve in the military and buy yours for 170.-
>>
>>33336833
And did you call her out on said bullshit?

No?

Then it's your fault too.
>>
>>33335105
The UK had far more draconian gun laws than the ones proposed by the EU. Bongs will never have funs no matter their EU status. If anything them leaving will increase the chances of a pro gun law being passed as they where one of the biggest anti gun forces in the union.
>>
Any other burgerstanis confused at the idea that Yurops were able to buy "assault weapons" prior to this? I thought all that shit was already banned for you serfs, was it not?
>>
>>33335691
probably somewhere similar to where you got the gun, you fucking retard
>>
>>33338510
You haven't lurked here long enough then. There are dozens of yuro posters here with decent enough arsenals. Off the top of my head I remember at least one wafflefag, couple of czechians, some mountain jews, krauts, polaks and that finnish pedo.
>>
>>33338510
The UK, Ireland, Spain, Portugal, the Netherlands, Romania to the top of my head have had shit gun laws for a while now. In every other country you could (and still can up until the EU gun ban is ratified by all countries) own handguns and semi-auto rifles such as AR15s, although there are heavy bureaucratic requirements, you need a license, authorization, the process varies a little from one country to another but that's the gist of it. In some countries like Switzerland and the Czech Republic, you can even own full auto guns, although with even harsher requirements that only a handful of people can pull off. In the Czech republic you can even conceal carry.
>>
File: 1438488640842.jpg (26KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1438488640842.jpg
26KB, 320x320px
>>33334950
i hope that these laws and the prospect of the UK leaving will lead to other countries leaving the EU and the EU's complete collapse. I doubt gun rights are really that important to Czech, Swiss, or fins enough to leave the EU over but if those three did i doubt the rest wouldnt follow.
>>
>>33338510
Also, that's probably going to surprise you, but where I live in France, we could own full auto weapons with an authorization up until the 80's, supermarkets were selling pump action shotguns and other weapons up until the 90's and Decathlon (a famous sport brand store) was selling guns up until 2003. We could buy many guns, including semi-auto rifles in "civilian" calibers such as .222 : Colt sporter, Sig 540, MAS .222, etc without any requirement other than being over 18 and those weren't even registered. This was up until 1998.
See, how quickly a situation can deteriorate.
>>
File: 20151219_083948.jpg (349KB, 1724x1134px) Image search: [Google]
20151219_083948.jpg
349KB, 1724x1134px
fuck the EU
>>
File: 20170317_201706.jpg (756KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170317_201706.jpg
756KB, 1920x1080px
>>33338671
keep buying lads
>>
>>33338610
Switzerland isn't part of the EU for starters

Second like >>33337298 said, a referendum was made against the application of the law and it's going well
>>
>>33338818
It doesn't need to be for the directive to be applicable.
>>
>>33338937
The point was that you can't leave something you aren't part of
>>
>>33338967
Sure, but you can leave the Schengen and tell them to go fuck themselves.
>>
>>33338609
>Spain, Portugal, the Netherlands
semi automatics and handguns are legal in these countries to some extent, but the former two I think have a restriction on military calibers. in the netherlands one may only purchase semi automatic rifles after 2 years of getting a license (which takes at least 1 year to acquire)
>>
>>33339021
>tell them to go fuck themselves
That's literally what we're doing (and did in the past, looking at you votations against the migrations) with the multiple referendums
>>
>>33335109
Knew a british girl, cosplayer/fan of Lara Croft. She imported some airsoft guns for a photoshoot. They got seized and she was almost charged with trafficking firearms. All because they looked like real firearm, and can be turned into real firearms.

Just hope Norway doesnt get too affected by this law. Know the hunting community here is big, but retarded shit like 10rnd mags are so retarded it becomes a matter of principles.
>>
>>33335841
No
>>
>>33334969
>Wanting more Euroshits in this country
>Wanting any sort of immigration

what the actual fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>33337124
>The fun part about the EU legislation is that it enjoys complete supremacy over member state legislation, including their constitutions

Why the fuck would any self-respecting nation ever submit to such a thing?
>>
>>33335063

>My State funded/Run media would never lie to me!
>>
So they pretty much guaranteed that the Czech Republic won't join the EU?
>>
>>33337342
When are they gonna surplus that shit? I want to put cans of 9mm on my shelf.
>>
>>33341373
serf mentality from centuries of monarchy

Europeans have the most superficial understanding of "freedom" of anyone anywhere
>>
>>33341305
This.

California has had a huge influx of Australian and British expats and they are in support of strict gun laws, if not stricter.
>>
>>33336865
American education I do apologize. In burger land the liberals are the left.
>>
>>33338516
You were talking about production. Production of ammuntion from scratch is far more complicated than just firearms.
>>
>>33334950
European gun nuts, pls come to the US
>>
>>33341305
I want Euroshits to moderate the American right's "the free market can do no wrong" impulse, but be pro-2A
>>
>>33336821
You're kidding right? The only people WITH guns over here are criminals. We just never get any school shootings/mass shootings, we still get people mugging and robbing and killing with guns.
>>
Ok so. Regarding the whole 'UK politicians hate guns' thing.

How kekworthy would it be if the moment we left the EU for good, we put in legislation to get guns again, having fucked over the rest of Europe by voting to make them lose all their guns.

Tactics.
>>
File: 1454122966918565.png (307KB, 410x371px) Image search: [Google]
1454122966918565.png
307KB, 410x371px
>>33335243
>Legally, you have to do all the same things for an imitation firearm as you would with a real firearm

Jesus christ what's next?
>fists are now outlawed
>all citizens are to report to the Unclenching Clinic to have their hands permanently hobbled
>for the children right?
>yes, don't forget to bring your kids.
>>
>>33342527
I want to come, make immigration easier for white people and drop all the requirements, and i will move straight away.
I promise to vote for any and all pro-gun politicians and to shill for every pro-gun law.
All i ask in return is actual cool guns, no shitty bolt actions.
>>
>>33342782
I mean all the job requirements or family, and make it so the average white joe can move in.
>>
>>33342782
>>33342793
A-fucking-greed.

Hell, I'd vote for Donald 'retarded orange' Trump if it meant I could enjoy the funs.
>>
>>33339242
>And can be turned into real firearms
>How to Glocknade in real life in one easy step
Pick both anon, looks are not equal to functionality.
>>
>>33335509
>It's not even a proper nation yet, you are still more or less an amalgamation of immigrants rather than one people.
The US is older than most European countries.
>>
>>33338439
>And did you call her out on said bullshit? No? Then it's your fault too.

I have hard enough a time making my wife understand and see the need for guns. Her mom is the same as mine if not worse on the issue. I have talked to both on multiple occasions about the subject. Let me ask you this though: Have you ever talked to somebody about political shit and have you been able to convince them of your position (provided they were first opposed to your position)? Bc I don't believe you have.
>>
>>33335674
Are you the guy from /an/?
>>
File: FREEDOM.gif (538KB, 587x404px) Image search: [Google]
FREEDOM.gif
538KB, 587x404px
AND I'M PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN
WHERE AT LEAST I KNOW I'M FREE
AND I PRAY EVERY NIGHT TO THE BURGER GODS
THAT THE EUROS MAY JOIN ME
>>
>>33335732
Poison is simply a toxic substance that will do harm to your body from any method of introduction, while venom is a animal produced protein that specifically attacks one of your bodies systems, normally the nervous cardiac or respiratory system, and is only dangerous if injected or otherwise introduced to your blood stream.

for example arsenic is simply a heavy metal, but it is also poisonous, as a poison it will do you harm if you drink/eat it, if it's injected, if you breath in its fumes, or absorb it through your skin. Any way it enters your body it will do you harm.

meanwhile a rattle snake is venomous, venom as a protein is only dangerous if it is injected like when the snake bites you or otherwise introduced into your bloodstream, if you where to drink venom it would be broken down by your stomach acids and actually has a degree of nutritional content.
>>
>>33341897
How come that the liberals are the left when it's where you have less freedom and the word "liberal" comes from "liberty"?
>>
>>33344410
Whenever an American says 'liberal', just replace the word with 'progressive'
>>
File: Smug Asuka.jpg (9KB, 248x233px) Image search: [Google]
Smug Asuka.jpg
9KB, 248x233px
>>33338036
To be facetious, it's PE90 not STGW90 PE so you'll never found one
>>
File: Boss smoking.gif (211KB, 540x336px) Image search: [Google]
Boss smoking.gif
211KB, 540x336px
>>33337319
I love how people that aren't even aware of what's happening in the country try to talk about it. Always out of reality "facts"
>>
>>33341501
I don't know but I would fucking do that too
>>
>>33335509

>to the point where people who want to work for their honest living can't get in

Unless you're coming over with a postgraduate education there's not much of a point really. You're not going to make a whole lot of money and will ultimately be competing against citizens for those jobs.

Also, if you're not used to being VERY selective about where you live, you're going to end up the victim of a crime at some point.
>>
>>33336062

Full/select-fire firearms converted as semi auto only will go to category A6.

Firearms originally built as semi auto only and with magazine larger than 20 (pistols) / 10 (rifles & shotguns) will go to category A7.

Hence the directive applies to both of them, but not in quite identical manner.

Notice: The firearms also must use centerfire cartridges to belong to these categories. Hence semiauto pistols/rifles using .22LR will remain in category B regardless their magazine capacity (unless converted from full-auto/select-fire weapons, in which case they go to category A6).
>>
>>33344691
you seem to be knowledgeable on the matter, can you tell me what's happening with the i think A7 category firearms, ones that simply LOOK like military grade automatic rifles but are actually semi-auto civilian versions such as saigas or semiauto ak47s, will they be put into the b category or are they also fucked
>>
>>33345661

Civilian rifles such as AR-15 or semiauto AKM variants manufactured as semiauto rifles will be category A7 weapons if you use magazine(s) that has/have capacity larger than 10 rounds. With magazines that have capacity of 10 rounds or less the same rifle will be category B firearm. One of the least funny aspects of the directive is that if you have such rifle with B category license and own large capacity mags for it but do not use them with the rifle, it is perfectly legit, but apparently just inserting large capacity magazine into the rifle with B-cat license will instantly make you a criminal.

The whole thing is so absurd that I would not be surprised if some member countries will use it to ban large capacity mags in their own legislation.

Also: Ultimately if your own country will allow you to own such rifle with A-category license or even B-category license will depend its own firearm legislation, not the directive.

Looks of the firearm are no longer a factor in the directive - that was thing in the first absolutely shitty "lets confiscate all military-looking weapons" draft. During the process basically the directive proposal got re-written completely in committees in EU-parliament, hence the whole looks-thing is long gone.

BTW: I am pretty sure about this all considering I have just spent last four hours drafting a text in my native language for the purpose of informing members of local reservist club about exactly how the directive will effect them.
>>
>>33341373

Like the other guy said, it wasn't like that when everyone entered.
This particular law was piggybacked on the Lisbon treaty. Czech republic was the last to sign it, in retrospect we really shouldn't have.

>>33341530
>Europeans have the most superficial understanding of "freedom" of anyone anywhere

Now that's simply not true. Russians and Chinks are worse.
Although that's not saying much.
>>
>>33345792
Damn thanks a lot for this info man, i'm wondering because I bought 3 30 round saiga clipazines before getting the rifle and am wondering if i should keep them or sell them before the new legislation kicks in. Also which language are you translating it to if I may ask?
>>
File: 1489484611511.png (384KB, 1220x944px) Image search: [Google]
1489484611511.png
384KB, 1220x944px
>>33335129
Yuropoors can get fucked, theyre all a bunch of liberal moonbat cucks.
>>
File: DSC_0723.jpg (2MB, 3920x2204px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0723.jpg
2MB, 3920x2204px
>>33345841
h-h-hey f-fuck you too b-buddy
>>
>>33345792
>>33345836
>if you have such rifle with B category license and own large capacity mags for it but do not use them with the rifle, it is perfectly legit

No it isn't.

>The acquisition of loading devices for centre-fire semi-automatic firearms which can hold more than 20 rounds or more than 10 rounds in the case of long firearms shall be permitted only for persons who are granted an authorisation under Article 6 or an authorisation which has been confirmed, renewed or prolonged under Article 7(4a).

>Member States shall ensure that an authorisation to acquire and an authorisation to possess a firearm classified in category B shall be withdrawn if the person who was granted that authorisation is found to be in possession of a loading device apt to be fitted to centre-fire semi-automatic firearms or repeating firearms, which:

>(a) can hold more than 20 rounds; or
>(b) in the case of long firearms, can hold more than 10 rounds, unless that person has been granted an authorisation under Article 6 or an authorisation which has been confirmed, renewed or prolonged under Article 7(4a).
>>
>>33345866
So basically I can own the raifu but have to hide the magazines from the EU gestapo given that they are over 10 rounds?
>>
>>33345886

If you own any of the cat. B firearms that are going to become cat. A, the guns *should* get grandfathered and you'll also retain the ability to use the banned mags.
But if you only own a Saiga which will remain in B, and none of the affected firearms, you will only be able to legally own 10rd mags for it, and 20rd mags for pistols.
>>
File: IMG_0698.jpg (255KB, 1200x664px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0698.jpg
255KB, 1200x664px
Time to get bolt action rifles, pump action shotguns and lever action rifles.

At least those are safe.

For now.
>>
>>33345792

I just got a link to the version that is in my native language. So small but important change: If you have a rifle of the mentioned type with B-cat license and magazine larger with larger than 10 round capacity it will already make you a criminal.

This detail was less than obvious in English-language version of the document.
>>
File: 1489576061519.jpg (36KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1489576061519.jpg
36KB, 500x375px
>>33334950
FUCK even nerf guns??!?
So I can kiss her good bye I guess.
We can make love one last time by killing a charlie.
>>
>>33345866

My bad - as mentioned I just found another language version from which the matter is much more evident.
>>
>>33338638
J'ai de la peine pour vous franchement :(
>>
>>33335597
Mmmmmmmh I want this beauty so hard
>>
>>33344410
The democratic party co-opted the word so they'd seem less like disgusting traitors.

Fortunately the GOP never managed that.
>>
>>33342889
Not my words, that's one of the justifications British Authority use to ban airsoft import. It can be turned into a real firearm according to them
>>
>>33346782
Kek, Brits. What happened to you?
>>
>>33346960
>the usa has never had import bans on random things that are still enforced
>>
>>33346971
No we haven't. There was always a monetary reason for it.
>>
>>33346960
Dunno, I'm Norwegian, my friend is british, and she was charged with trafficking arms. Think she got away with it, but she had to go to court. She was stressed as fuck out, almost getting a mark on your record because you imported airsoft guns.
>>
>>33335063
>despite never leaving Reddit and ThinkProgress, I know all the racist far-right Nazi websites and fake news outlets!
>>
>>33346997
>the usa didn't import ban nissan skylines and porsche 959s for years
>the usa doesn't have ban specific weapons from foreign countries
>the usa doesn't have the strictest import rules in the world
>>
>>33347026
>the usa didn't import ban nissan skylines and porsche 959s for years
FMVSS prevented these vehicles from coming in because they didn't comply with safety standards. You can thank Mercedes Benz dropping a ton of cash on raising the fees for crash and emission testing as well as increasing the age a vehicle must be to be exempt from this testing.
>the usa doesn't have ban specific weapons from foreign countries
A protectionist measure, it's not even actual legislation.
>the usa doesn't have the strictest import rules in the world
On?
>>
>>33335528
innaoutback*
>>
>>33341463
the Czech Republic has been in the EU for years
>>
>>33334969
Joining the military gives you access to guns in Europe, tabk divisions get to try out all the cool new shit. Ak-102, G3A3 and a variety of other guns.
>>
>Category D is deleted

what?
Does it mean that my flintlocks are Cat. C/B now ?
>>
>>33336168
Its a proper fucking replica man
>>
Eurofags on here. Mind explaining to me why the fuck would the countries of europe voluntarily cede rule to governing body where the people have no say in who gets elected to it?
>>
File: 1481646774427.jpg (154KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1481646774427.jpg
154KB, 1000x1000px
>>33335066
Czeched
>>
>America is liberal with guns
>oy, you need more gun control

>Europe is strict with guns
>oy, you need more gun control
>>
>>33347223

Yes.

Time to start saving up for a safe big enough to fit your cat. D black powder cannon.
>>
File: rk_95_worn.jpg (3MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
rk_95_worn.jpg
3MB, 3264x1836px
>>33334950
Eh, doesn't really affect us. Finland already secured us an exemption for high-capacity mags and semi-autos for reservists' use / competition shooting and such.
>>
>>33347228

When the Cold War ended Europe finally had peace, one which hadn't existed for at least two if not three generations. Everyone was extremely optimistic about the future hence why everyone voted to drop their old currencies and get on the Euro. Nobody thought anything could go wrong until the Greek debt crises began a decade later. Since then things have been slowly breaking down.

desu, I wouldn't take the gun control here too seriously. I'm just old enough to remember Reunification and the socialist government collapsing. Europe isn't America, governments here do in fact loose legitimacy, break down and get replaced. It happened to France, a nuclear armed country, in 1958. Throughout all of this arms were available for those willing to pay, especially now that the EU refuses to lock down the border meaning Russia can flood the black market with cheap guns and ammo. It isn't even bad now, just wait until ISIS shoots up a school.
>>
File: IMG_20170318_182615413.jpg (2MB, 1920x2560px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170318_182615413.jpg
2MB, 1920x2560px
>>33347331
>Black powder cannon

H-how the fuck do you know
Please DGSI don't put a baguette in my dog
>>
>>33335818
Its in the OP, faggot. see (22), the first one.
>>
File: tfw globalism halted.jpg (225KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
tfw globalism halted.jpg
225KB, 1024x682px
>>33334950
Europe needs to suffer the consequences of their shitty globalist actions.
>>
>>33334986
you're literally an extension of Mexico. lets see how long those "based rights" last with an increasingly liberal mongrelized population. Oregon, Colorado, Texas, and Washington are all "based states" that are losing the slow demographic war.
>>
>>33334976
This bans all non-manual action firearms, because any semi-auto can put out more rounds faster than a human can pull the trigger.
>>
>>33347522

Let's hope so. The thing ain't over 'til fat lady sings. Our own politicians still have to make new national firearms legislation and there are more than one way that they can still fuck it up. Thank god we have pretty much the most right-wing government realistically possible at the moment and next parliamentary elections are not until year 2019.
>>
>>33335117
If they become citizens they become voters dumbshit
>>
File: 1478650019089.jpg (473KB, 1341x3636px) Image search: [Google]
1478650019089.jpg
473KB, 1341x3636px
PRESS F TO PAY RESPECTS TO SWISS GUN LAWS
>>
>>33336126
>it's ok to jump through more hoops!

Kill yourself dumb gun grabbing cunt.
>>
>>33349263
PRESS F TO PAY RESPECT TO SHITPOSTERS
>>
>>33336126
AR and AK style weapons will be cat. A (and maybe anything that accepts a 10+ magazine), that means available only for police and army.
>>
File: 1342826875110.png (477KB, 653x766px) Image search: [Google]
1342826875110.png
477KB, 653x766px
>>33336865

LMAO bullshit most right-wingers were in favor of the ban as well. They're all the fucking same.

As far as the French representatives go, nearly all parties were mostly or fully in favor (and it's worh noting that the so-called socialists aka pink fascists were indeed the only group which was 100% in favor). Only the communists were 50/50 and the far-right was almost 100%against it, not that I trust either of these fuckers to respect our freedoms once they'll be in office either.

I really want the EU to die though. And since we'll be having the election soon it's pretty much the only hope this reform won't be applied nationally.
>>
>>33350067
>AR and AK style weapons will be cat. A

Not unless they were converted from a select fire.
That means 99% of ARs and about 30-50% AKs (Saigas, BSR-74 etc.) will remain unaffected.

>>33350067
>and maybe anything that accepts a 10+ magazine

Jesus fucking Christ, did you even read the thing?
It says verbatim that the ability to accept a 10/20+ magazine does not affect the categorization of the weapon itself unless the magazine is an integral part of the firearm.

>that means available only for police and army

LE/Mil firearms are acquired entirely separately from the civilan firearms registry and have nothing to do with the directive whatsoever.
>>
>>33334969
No, just running away wont fix the problem, and it will just bring the problems to your country.
>>
>>33336126

Fuck you this reform is aiming to suppress category D, the only category which still cut us some slack and gave us some actual freedom. Who wants your ultra red taped registered, put on 10 different watch lists worthy crap when the government is going 1984 like it is right now? The only potential way to go around this if this EU doesn't simply go away is to now consider D category firearms as non-guns and I don't see that happening.

Regardless it's just one more step towards a full ban of all firearms for civilians period, which is the ultimate intent, and will definitely happen eventually if the typical morons who haunt "gun clubs" such as yourself don't change their mindset and actually react.
>>
>>33334969
I want to improve the situation in my country, not flee. Plus I have some family here that I love.
>>
File: 1455373862733.jpg (17KB, 350x277px) Image search: [Google]
1455373862733.jpg
17KB, 350x277px
>>33350278
You like literally confirmed what I said
>>
>>33350448

Not at all. Do I really have to repeat myself? While the "socialists" are indeed massive gun grabbers, the "moderate" right-wingers are also. They're essentially the same now, pawns for the banks and the 0.1% richest and their agenda is increasingly tighter control on the population.

The far-right and part of the far-left claims to be "anti-system" which may partially explain why less of them voted in favor of the ban.

I absolutely do no trust them either, though.
>>
>>33350448
>>33350503
btw after double checking, actually ALL of the mainstream right-wingers (PPE) were in favor of the ban, just like the right-wingers.

ALL of the French representatives who opposed it were either far-left, far-right, and alternative center-right special snowflakes.
>>
>>33350569
*just like the socialists
>>
>>33347228

We don't have a choice. The EU is not a democracy. And btw, Americans, your own government is partially responsible for this, the EU is an American creation, it makes us vassals of the US, with less rights.

>>33347660

Like this guy pointed though, the EU right now has a lot of potential to collapse, so it could just all end like a bad nightmare. Although I'm not sure whatever comes newt will necessarily be better personnally.
>>
File: 1489184185666.jpg (541KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1489184185666.jpg
541KB, 1000x1000px
>>33347660
>until ISIS shoots up a school.
They did those with those legal semi automatics that normal people can buy! Wait, maybe not really but those guns are still at fault!
>>
>>33334950
I was a bit bored and looked through it

23firearms with a fixed loading device allowing a high number of rounds to be fired, as well as semi-automatic firearms in combination with a detachable loading device having a high capacity, should be prohibited

32personal data for prevention, investigation, detection or prosecution of crime

Article 1, 1.(1)‘firearm’ means any portable barrelled weapon that expels, is designed to expel or may be converted to expel a shot, bullet or projectile by the action of a combustible propellant, unless it is excluded from that definition for one of the reasons listed in Part III of Annex I. Firearms are classified in Part II of Annex I. An object shall be considered to be capable of being converted to expel a shot, bullet or projectile by the action of a combustible propellant if:
(a) it has the appearance of a firearm; and
(b) as a result of its construction or the material from which it is made, it can be so converted;

Article 5, 3.Member States shall ensure that an authorisation to acquire and an authorisation to possess a firearm classified in category B shall be withdrawn if the person who was granted that authorisation is found to be in possession of a loading device apt to be fitted to centre-fire semi-automatic firearms or repeating firearms, which:
(a) can hold more than 20 rounds; or
(b) in the case of long firearms, can hold more than 10 rounds,unless that person has been granted an authorisation under Article 6 or an authorisation which has been confirmed, renewed or prolonged under Article 7(4a).

Article 10 1. The acquisition of loading devices for centre-fire semi-automatic firearms which can hold more than 20 rounds or more than 10 rounds in the case of long firearms shall be permitted only for persons who are granted an authorisation under Article 6

Annex I (1) Type D firearms (single shot smooth bore firearms) are deleted (no more guns which dont have to be declared)
>>
>>33347963
Oregon here. It fucking sucks, our current governor assumed power because the last one stepped down due to scandal and rammed through a gun law (universal background) within like 2 months.
She hasn't tried anything since, but its just a matter of time since she got re-elected
>>
File: raifu is next.jpg (210KB, 960x636px) Image search: [Google]
raifu is next.jpg
210KB, 960x636px
>>33346002
Pump actions, lever actions and bolt actions are next. Here is the logic path they will follow to ban bolt actions, WW1 had bolt action rifles used. Ergo bolt actions are weapons of war. Just use a bow if you want to hunt. Bows and arrows were used during the Plains Wars and in European wars, bows and arrows are weapons of war. Lever actions were used In the Spanish/American war and WW1, lever actions are weapons of war. That is where it will go.
>>
>>33335066
check'd
also glack looks good in that color scheme
>>
>>33342503
No, it's way simpler.
>>
ayy
>>
>>33355295
Lamo?
>>
>>33334986
>60%
>>
>>33353243
Tell me how are you going to mass produce factory quality smokeless powder then.
>>
>>33342953
What world do you live in?
>>
File: Mike-Myers-Austin-Powers-1-.jpg (32KB, 349x302px) Image search: [Google]
Mike-Myers-Austin-Powers-1-.jpg
32KB, 349x302px
>>33357393
The free world.
>>
>>33335417
that gif is amazing
>>
>>33357406
>american education
Checks out I guess.
>>
>>33357381
And primers
>>
>>33334950
>The risk of acoustic weapons and other types of blankfiring weapons being converted into real firearms is high

About as high a risk as making a pipe-pistol, I'd say.
>>
>>33357457
>>33357381
gun cotton + mercury fulminate. if we have the brass and presses, it could work. you can make gun cotton safely is you have a river/creek to wash it.
>>
>>33357429
If your definition of country is "broad cultural and linguistic similarities over a non-specific local geography" then sure. If you're going by the concept of national sovereignty and contiguous government, then the USA beats out all of the Americas, almost all of Africa, all but a handful of Asia, and about half of Europe.
>>
Geht euch erhängt behindertes Eu Parlament und rattenkommitee. Verräter seit ihr
>>
>>33334950
>Stuff that looks like a firearm - IS A FIREARM. We have reached the point where painting a nerf gun black makes it a firearm.
Does that work the other way?
Will stuff that doesn't look like a firearm (zip 22) not be considered firearm?
>>
>>33357475
>factory quality
>mass produce
I am aware you can make smokeless powder from easily accessible materials an basic equipment.

You are not going to match factory quality/quantity however. Not even close. You will end up with small quantites of shitty powder.

Nevermind the tolerances. Getting homemade firearms to work reliably with factory ammo is a hard, time consuming process as is. Making them work with homemade ammo is going to be a nightmare.
>>
>>33357564
>If your definition of country is "broad cultural and linguistic similarities over a non-specific local geography" then sure.
That's a nation and yes, that's what I was talking about. Nation and country are entirely different things.

USA is a strong country, but it's young and barely a nation yet.
>>
File: 1486176152162.jpg (218KB, 792x792px) Image search: [Google]
1486176152162.jpg
218KB, 792x792px
>>33335066

>No forward assist

>Dissipator

>No RIS II

What the fuck man

Checkd
>>
>>33357475
I can attest to how easy gun cotton is to make. I did this last year in my AP chem class for an end of the year lab demo.
>>
File: 1487099818102.jpg (93KB, 640x585px) Image search: [Google]
1487099818102.jpg
93KB, 640x585px
>>33334950
Good thing the EU is going to face the muzziepocalipse and 100 years of squirreled away modern period munitions are magically going to end up in the hands of partisans stringing their politicians up next to the imams

Or we'll just have to save Europe for the 3rd time in 100 years
>>
File: 1398657039464.png (117KB, 563x424px) Image search: [Google]
1398657039464.png
117KB, 563x424px
>>33336126
>Which is GOOD because some of the "deactivated" weapons from eastern europe were actually pretty easy to get working again.

Jesus Christ what is wrong with you fucking Europeans destroying perfectly good guns like that
>>
File: 1382723170737.jpg (66KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1382723170737.jpg
66KB, 1024x768px
>>33336721
>99% of European people don't even know the gun laws of their own countries, have never seen a gun in their lives, don't even know it is possible to legally own a gun

What a wretched life
>>
>>33351048
Its already happened in Australia, with,quote , " hi capacity rapid style modern lever shotguns like the Adler'
>>
File: 1447585503738.jpg (53KB, 400x527px) Image search: [Google]
1447585503738.jpg
53KB, 400x527px
>>33357608
>save Europe
Americans love to talk about removing kebab but you're the first to attack anyone who actually does it.
>>
>>33357593
The US Constitution is older than that of Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Australia, Russia, China, Iran, Norway, and France.
>>
>>33336721
>99% of European people don't even know the gun laws of their own countries, have never seen a gun in their lives

Half of the countries in Europe exercise conscription and about two thirds of them did so until fairly recently.

You have never been to Europe and you have never left the USA.
>>
File: oger9000hrs.png (305KB, 410x371px) Image search: [Google]
oger9000hrs.png
305KB, 410x371px
>>33342765
>>
>>33357685
just because that's true, it doesn't mean there is any form of gun culture present. even the czech gun culture is is very tame by comparison to even restrictive places in the US like California. most stretches of forrest an be hiked through without problems or danger to oneself (carpathian mountains excluded where wolves and bears and ferral dogs might still get you). I shot 30 bullets during conscription in 2006. ALL OF FUCKING 30 bullets!
>>
>>33334986
It's that simple, right?
The USA is one of the hardest countries for white people to emigrate to unless they have a guaranteed job
>>
>>33335691
From ~75 years worth of 9mm makarov and 7.62x25 and 7.62x39 and 7.62x54r and every other eastern book caliber packed into nice lots of 440-1000 rounds each that through the great commie everything must go firesale of '93 that have spread to every corner of the world.

Where do you think the muzzies get ammo from? They sure don't fucking make it.

If the EU splits into schism and civil war as the Moslem hordes decend of Europa for the 3rd time since the 8th century arms and ammo from around the world will magically start turning up. Just like everywhere else.
>>
>>33334950
As a Bong in just learning Czech atm
Going in the army for some years first but Czechia has concealed carry so...
>>
>>33357679
How exactly is this relevant? Constitution is not what makes a nation. It's not even what makes a country.
>>
>>33357734
In that case you don't even need to produce firearms, might as well get all the slavshit too.

Again, Anon was talking about production. I'm not saying it's impossible to get guns if they are made illegal, far from it actually. I'm saying mass production of firearms and ammuntion from scratch is not feasible.
>>
File: 1479666403212.jpg (59KB, 745x600px) Image search: [Google]
1479666403212.jpg
59KB, 745x600px
>>33357765
>. I'm saying mass production of firearms and ammuntion from scratch is not feasible.
>>
File: 1479686211244.jpg (39KB, 800x414px) Image search: [Google]
1479686211244.jpg
39KB, 800x414px
>>33357775
>>33357765
>>
>>33335597

IRA made weapons in basement shops that were every bit the equal of what the US was producing during WWII. Weps like the Sterling were designed on purpose to be produced this way.

NB - Back in 48, the Israelis needed ammo. They bought old ammo making machinery from Europe, broke it down, smuggled it in and reassembled it under a bowling alley to cover the noise. Lots of (((them))) went bowling. The ammo making machinery was never discovered.

Back in the 80's, the Muj reverse-engineered captured Soviet weps, pulled up train tracks for raw materials and turned them into weps with hand tools, in caves up in the Kush. Then beat the Sovs with them.

Not that I like any of these guys, but you have to admire the ingenuity. Momageddon hits, my guess is you're going to see a lot of home-grown stuff being used...
>>
File: 143960963885.jpg (47KB, 660x441px) Image search: [Google]
143960963885.jpg
47KB, 660x441px
>>33357782
>>33357775
>>33357765
>>
>>33357775
>>33357782
>missing the point this much
Read the whole conversation and don't be a retard.
>>
>>33357744
Because a constitution for government is one of the ingredients of a country.
>>
>>33357775

Go as the IRA about that.
Or the Israelis.
Or the Muj.
Or...
>>
File: canispeaktothemanager.jpg (33KB, 640x474px) Image search: [Google]
canispeaktothemanager.jpg
33KB, 640x474px
>>33357784
>Momageddon
>>
>>33357802
It's not a necessary ingredient

Regardless, this is not my point. I'm not denying US is a country. I'm saying it's barely a nation. Learn the difference.
>>
>>33357765
You realize that there are guns being made in the philippines
>>
>>33357828
For fucks sake, read the whole conversation before posting instead of taking things out of context. I never said it's impossible to make working homemade firearms. It's the ammuntion that is an issue.
>>
>>33357828

Yep. I do.

The guys making legit guns don't get paid enough.
So they make them at home. Sterile. Same quality.
>>
>>33357811

Forgive my ignorance, but I have no idea what that is supposed to mean.
>>
File: 1484430472622.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1484430472622.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>33357673
Neocons and globalists
>>
>>33357839

Why is ammo supposed to be an issue?

Any 2nd year chem student can knock together propellant powders and priming compounds.

Hell, I have a copy of a How To guide written back during the 2nd world war that lists what chems you'll need for both propellants and priming compounds, safety protocols, etc...

If you're talking ammo on the scale of what Winchester/Olin makes in a year, then probably not... but, enough to get the job done.

Guns and ammo don't need to be pretty. They just have to work.
>>
>>33357894
>Any 2nd year chem student can knock together propellant powders and priming compounds.
Quality and quanity will be nowhere near factory stuff.

>If you're talking ammo on the scale of what Winchester/Olin makes in a year, then probably not... but, enough to get the job done.
Maybe for personal use. We were talking about mass production.

There is also an issue of tolerances. I already talked about this. Not going to repeat myself more, it's counterproductive. Read the rest of the conversation, respond if you have something new to discuss, new points to make.
>>
>>33357792
Your point is around the faulty premise that ammo isn't fucking everywhere

Paired with the faulty premise that everyone is as dumb of ignorant as you and can't into chemistry or lathe/press work, especially at the scale of revolution where people would be capturing and operating ammunition plants. Polish resistance had whole basement ammo plants by the end of the war
>>
File: PrimersIntro-vi.jpg (243KB, 696x800px) Image search: [Google]
PrimersIntro-vi.jpg
243KB, 696x800px
>>33357919

Sample page.

And fuck you if you think you can tell me what to say and when to say it.
>>
>>33357875
They gave the orders but it was always an American pulling the trigger. Fix yourself before you talk about fixing anywhere else.
>>
File: PrimersIntro2-vi.jpg (195KB, 623x800px) Image search: [Google]
PrimersIntro2-vi.jpg
195KB, 623x800px
2nd Sample page.

Booklet even lists formulae for smokeless rifle, smokeless pistol, non-corrosive smokeless rifle and pistol...

>ammo will be an issue
Proved wrong.
>ego dented
>muh quality!
>speak when I tell you.
Don't care. Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>33357922
>Your point is around the faulty premise that ammo isn't fucking everywhere
It isn't that easily accessible. If it was, so would be firearms, which would make production redundant.

>Paired with the faulty premise that everyone is as dumb of ignorant as you and can't into chemistry or lathe/press work
You can make shitty homemade firearm and ammo that will barely work together for your own personal use with chemistry and lathe/press work. Not massproduce quality stuff.

>especially at the scale of revolution where people would be capturing and operating ammunition plants. Polish resistance had whole basement ammo plants by the end of the war
You have no idea what you are talking about. I happen to be polish. Ammo was a major issue for resistance. During Warsaw Uprising, machine gunners were lucky to be given even 20 rounds of ammuntion.

>>33357933
>And fuck you if you think you can tell me what to say and when to say it.
If you are not going to get familiar with the point of the discussion, I'm not going to discuss shit with you.
>>
>>33357979

I'm extremely familiar with the point of discussion
I just disagree with you and can back up what I say.
YOU don't like that.
I don't give a shit about your dented ego/penis issues...

- Your very-belabored point about ammo is bullshit.

Ammo: Projo, powder, case, primer.

Projos - fully jacketed mil-spec ones - can be extruded on machinery that costs less than $2k. Machinery that can be duped by any decent machinist for a fraction of that, if needed.

Lead reclaimed from batteries.
Jacket material reclaimed from various sources of copper.

- Powder.

80 year old published docs tell how to make high quality powders. Smokeless, non-corrosive.

- Primers

80 year old published docs list chems needed, methodology and safety protocols needed to create effective, excellent primers.

- Cases.

Cases can be either pick-ups/policed brass, stamped new or even spun on a lathe if desperate enough.

This isn't fucking rocket science dickhead - the machines already exist - and have existed - for over 100 years. Your position is that a bunch of bumblefucks will be incapable of replicating some basic chemistry and already-existing century old tech...

I say bullshit because it's already been done in 3rd world shitholes already.

And you say it can't be done in a 1st world nation...

Bullshit.

/end
>>
>>33358026
>I just disagree with you and can back up what I say
You can't. What you do is theorize with no idea how it works in reality.

If all it takes is basic chemistry and some century old machinery to mass produce quality firearms and ammunition, then tell me how could Polish resistance I mentioned struggle with ammo so much?

You think it's simple because you read about it without actually taking effort to research the whole process. Everything is simple in theory.
>>
>>33358085
>then tell me how could Polish resistance I mentioned struggle with ammo so much?

bc ppl were dying of hunger. literally everything was in short supply.
>>
>>33358026
>80 year old published docs

great can't wait for the gov't to take away those...
>>
>>33344458
that happens with every country, and in the time you took to be an anonymous smug fuck you could maybe have corrected the information
>>
>>33358137
The first answer to the post already corrected it, I had no need to be redundant on top of being smug
>>
>>33358085
>cherry picks one bunch of cut-off partisans in a communist-bloc country...
>applies that to everything

Ass.

I've stated that it's already been done. Decades ago. In 3rd world shitholes.

You seem to think people are incapable of replicating already existing tech in a 1st or 2nd world country if they were incapable of procuring it any other way...

Every single time I've rebutted you, you cough up some new excuse to keep from admitting that not only is it possible - it already happened.

>coz muh ego

smdh... pathetic.
>>
>>33358118

I get the cynicism... I'm a cynic as well.

But how can they "take away" knowledge?

Couple yokels thought it up whole cloth and wrote it back in 1941. We are perfectly capable of doing so again, today.

And the internet is forever...
>>
>>33337319

No shit?

Unbelievable... at it's most basic, a mag is nothing but a metal box with a spring in it... I suppose you could konk someone over the head with them if you put them all in a pillow-case...

But fining you 1100 EU pesos because you have a few in a box in the closet? Man, that's just mean...
>>
>>33358278
>fines
Reading comprehension mate
>>
>>33357949
If anything is going to be hard to find 2017 and later it`ll those prerequisites for propellants. Where i live propellant grade oxidizers are harder to get a hold of than the propellant and primers themselves.If you can learn to produce KN03 then Concentrated nitric acid however, the world of oxidizers and propellants/munitions will be your oyster
>>
File: 1485795277455.jpg (2MB, 1639x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1485795277455.jpg
2MB, 1639x2048px
>>33357937
We're working on it
>>
>>33335152
Just signed it. Thx m8
>>
>>33335293
The point is that they're a frustrated conservative minority in europe. They'd be better off and we'd be better off if they were in America.
>>
>>33350278
In Switzerland all the right wing parties opposed it.
Thread posts: 324
Thread images: 53

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.