[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CA Milsurp

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: STAINS OF TIME.jpg (107KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
STAINS OF TIME.jpg
107KB, 1024x683px
What's up /k/, I live in Commiefornia and was thinking that until all the communist laws here get overturned, I was eyeing at finding an M1 Garand to own in the meantime, what's the /k/onsensus on this? Pic unrelated obviously
>>
File: M1 Garand.jpg (96KB, 460x566px) Image search: [Google]
M1 Garand.jpg
96KB, 460x566px
>>33333141

Are you asking whether or not buying an M1 Garand is a good idea?
>>
>>33333141
If you're in NorCal, there's a rack full of them sitting at Elite Armory in Castro Valley. They're ex-CMP rifles that Elite got their hands on when they bought out the collection of the Chabot Gun Club after that shut down. They're asking $100-1200 apiece for them.

If you just want something CA-legal, an SKS or a Mini 14 are good options.
>>
Get a Garand. It's a little piece of history. I enjoy shooting them, when I get the chance. They are beautiful rifles. I like the carbine too. >.<
Inb4 30-06 haters
Or consider a M1A Springfield.
Also pretty guns imo
>>
>>33333203
$1000-1200 apiece for them, I mean. Didn't mean to get you too excited there.
>>
>>33333215
Eh, its not the price, I figured that until we can own uncucked stuff here, might as well own a nice piece of americana while I'm at it.
>>
>>33333215
Too bad Garands aren't 100 bucks then /k/ could stop drooling over their shit Nuggets, Sks' and Svt's. We could have a new milsurp that could be worthy. Fuck the commies
>>
>>33333268

I still need an SVT-40
>>
>>33333203
what grade are they? might be worth the drive if they're service grade
>>
>>33333141
Buy it man.

Given the choice between an AR-15 and Garand, considering I didnt have either so far, I'm buying the garand first. Every fucking time.

I understand money would be an object in some cases, but pretend its not....
>>
>>33333299
Then get one you commie fuck. ^.^
What's stopping ya?
>>
>>33333341

I have multiples of both and would add a garand before I add an AR or M1A.
>>
>>33333384

mah nigga
>>
>>33333300
These dubs say you need a Garand Reguardless.
Look at it!
>>
File: clinton hq.jpg (2MB, 3000x2037px) Image search: [Google]
clinton hq.jpg
2MB, 3000x2037px
>>33333376

Have to find one first. I'm not some dirty syrup drinking poutine muncher so they are few and far between.
>>
>>33333300
Nice numbers.

I don't know how to grade rifles. They look in good shape to me, though they do have big CMP stickers on the stocks, which I think just adds to the charm. If you want a collector's rifle, there's an absolutely immaculate Garand at Setterarms in Walnut Creek, but he wants $1800 for it.
>>
>>33333429
We'll since you really want one, I wish you magic internets luck on fining one anon. I hope it makes all your dreams and fantasies come true. I personally prefer the Gehwer 43. Would like to have one some day...
>>
>>33333203
>$100-1200 apiece
I'm assuming you meant $1000-$1200 or I'm fucking driving to california
>>
>>33333459
meant the CMP grades
http://thecmp.org/cmp_sales/rifle_sales/m1-garand/

if they're field grade I'd just wait for the CMP to put them back up for sale
>>
>>33333494
>>33333215
Hate to be an asshole, but anon already corrected himself. If you would use your eyeballs.
Also, Drive to Commiefornia for no reason at all and do peyote in the desert.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.