[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

10mm Auto

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: 10mm users.png (274KB, 680x465px) Image search: [Google]
10mm users.png
274KB, 680x465px
What is it about 10mm that attracts the worst people in the firearms community? Do any of you guys carry a 10mm? Why?

General 10mm discussion welcome.
>>
File: mqdefault.jpg (13KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault.jpg
13KB, 320x180px
>>33332408

The Tater likes 10mm and he seems like an alright guy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzh16zi55G0
>>
File: 10mm.png (427KB, 566x406px) Image search: [Google]
10mm.png
427KB, 566x406px
10mmfags are people that obsessively oogle on about ballistic charts but would quickly google what a shot timer is if someone ever mentioned one.

They are completely incapable or oblivious to the fact that being successful in a defensive shooting situation is largely depended on skill and mindset, not caliber selection.

A skilled shooter that has consistent 0.20 splits with a 9mm will outperform a sweaty neckbeard who has never shot past 14 yards with an acceptable level of accuracy.

The ones who actually carry 10mm as a backup weapon in the woods are the only alright ones. The fags that tout the Glock 29 as the ideal ccw have no idea what they're talking about and should be laughed at then ignored.

At the end of the day, pistol calibers suck balls and a shitty shooter sucks even more balls.
>>
>>33333107
Split times don't mean shit if your shot placement is garbage.
Not defending 10mm fags but you gotta focus on hitting the heart or central nervous system, you can plug somebody with 30 rounds of 357 but that won't mean shit if it doesn't take out a vital organ.
You're ahead of the game if you're using a shot timer but split times are not the be all end all.
>>
>>33332408

10mm is pure weaponized autism. It's a middle-ground round, so people on both sides of the great .45 vs 9mm debate sperg endlessly about it.

Mostly those with no applicable real-world experience.

Shot placement matters more.
>>
I find it funny that most people defend 9mm strictly on the basis of "i can hit x amount of shots in x amount of time". Hey congrats bro, try mag dumping into a moving target in a public location and see what your paper target training did for you. Any caliber .380 auto and above is obviously up to the task when using bullets designed for adequate penetration, so who cares what anyone else uses? If you are 100% confident that your 9mm can down a target effectively, why cant a 40, 357 sig, 10mm, 45, etc do the same? Because of "split times"? Anyone smart enough will train and be proficient with the caliber they choose. If someone using a 10mm has close to or the same spit times as they do with 9mm, then whats the problem?
>>
Nowhere near as bad as .357 fags who think .357 is some special caliber that is the only pistol with stopping power, despite being objectively worse than 10mm, .44 mag and special.
>>
>>33333195
>Split times don't mean shit if your shot placement is garbage.

Forgot to mention this but absolutely. What I was going to get at was 10mm is harder to control than 9mm, lowering the chances of accurately hitting what you need to hit.

It amazes me how many toughguys will say "shooting 10mm is ez bro!!" when "shooting" it is standing straight infront of a target 5 yards away at a low ready then proceeding to shoot at a slow cadence with visibly poor recoil control.
>>
Fuck sakes. We just carry them because there are bears and moose about.

Calm the fuck down folks.
>>
File: 10mm.jpg (125KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
10mm.jpg
125KB, 500x500px
>>33332408
>>
>>33333379
>It's a middle-ground round, so people on both sides of the great .45 vs 9mm debate sperg endlessly about it.

only problem being tha 40sw is already more powerful than 45acp and 10mm is more pwoerful than 40sw. so you are factually wrong. 45acp is a meme for days long gone bye. 10mm/40sw otoh are specialty rds that have a legit place in the modern world.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.