[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ND at LGS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: ar 15.jpg (43KB, 640x308px) Image search: [Google]
ar 15.jpg
43KB, 640x308px
One time i was on the gun store looking for my first AR-15, BMC, i liked that one so i asked the clerk to hand it to me to check it out myself, the clerk a 20 something dude, grabbed the rifle by the grip placing his finger on the trigger and BANG, the noise deafed me for some seconds, the bullet went to the ceiling.
Everyone on the store was like WTF, the clerk himself was the one most shocked of all, the manager rushed in and saw the mess, he fired him at once said sorry, but i decided to leave straight away, the police also came in.
Im never coming back to that store.
Why do stupid people get clerk jobs?
That incident could had gone pretty worse, i could had been shot, the gun could had ricocheted, he could had shot another customer or employee, that was a really close call.
Anyone else ever saw some shit like that at a LGS?
>>
>>33330865
every gun shop I've been to they grab the weapon, check the chamber and it's all good.

didn't think that kind of shit actually happens lol.
>>
>>33330865
>BMC
>loaded gun on wall

Yeah I'm not saying your full of shit but....
>>
>>33330931
That guy grabbed the pistol grip and touched the trigger and then the shot was fired.
>>33330949
I dunno how that happened but never going back there.
>>
>>33330865
callum did you forget your trip
>>
File: sarcasm-big-bang-theory.jpg (147KB, 660x440px) Image search: [Google]
sarcasm-big-bang-theory.jpg
147KB, 660x440px
>>33330865
Was it like a WMD going off?
Did it also give you PTSD?
I hope your okay Anon and that the scary assault rifle that tried to kill you is put down, for everyone's sake.
>>
>>33331034
wat?
>>33331053
lol, that made me laught, i actually own a AK, one revolver, two pistols and a coach shotgun, i am just looking for some american steel.
>>
What gun store has their display weapons loaded?
>>
>>33331072
One that was shooting that particular gun recently and some dumbass that handles the guns forgot to check the chamber, maybe the same that ND'ed?
>>
Wow. Every gun store I've been to has done the following
>chamber check gun
>remove mag
>"Ok hand me your ID"
>places ID in the spot that the gun once was
>>
>>33332303
yeah pretty much everywhere here is that way too, except with the ID bit.
They also use chamber flags in pretty much everything, and the clerks always check and show clear before they hand it to you with the action open.
>>
Things that didn't happen desu fampai
>>
>>33333560
It's *possible* but extremely unlikely

The only way I could see this happening is a skeezy range/store where some employee decided to shoot their own merchandise after hours and didn't clear it before putting it back on the shelf
>>
>>33330865
How does a round even get into a display gun? Who the hell puts a round into one and puts it back on the shelf? At what point does anyone even load one at the store?

I'm not saying you're lying, but I just can't imagine that actually happening. What circumstances could lead to someone loading a magazine for an AR-15, grabbing the gun from the rack, putting the mag into the gun, then pulling the charging handle, then setting it back on the rack?
>>
>>33333729
Maybe a gun store/gun range that does rentals for the range.
>>
>>33333738
Ah, lol, that would actually make sense.
>>
>>33331110
seems so. Because if not, then they got at least another employee who is a liability.
>>
File: 1410214641018.jpg (6KB, 252x200px) Image search: [Google]
1410214641018.jpg
6KB, 252x200px
>>33330865

>Be weekend of the 4th and 5th
>Gramps and I have just finished setting up our tables and waiting for the organizers to open the venue up to the public.
>POW
>People duck; some guy shouts FIRE IN THE HOLE!
>I see some bits of something fall onto the ground on the aisle directly in front of me.
>Guys at the center desk area walk over to a vendor down the aisle directly in front of me: "You're outta here, pack it up".
>Look down at myself to make sure I didn't get hit.

Apparently some idiot was tying up the actions on some of his pistols he was going to be selling and wasn't checking the chambers. He tried to tie down the trigger on a loaded gun and it went off and hit a gun he had sitting in front of it and those chunks of whatever I saw on the ground were the exploded gun.

MFW
>>
>>33331072

When im just chillin inna gunstore I think sometimes how if someone determined enough could have a round in their pocket and chamber it without the clerk noticing
>>
>>33334995
It's a prank some people pull on one another where they slip a snap cap into a gun then pass it back scaring the recipient when he checks it.
>>
>>33334995
well, if you put enough thought and energy into killing yourself a certain way, usually, you can accomplish it.
>>
>>33330865
I worked at a big box gun counter years ago. We kept all our used guns on the sales floor. One evening a customer pointed out a loaded gun on one of the racks. Some faggot had snatched a round from the ammo section and popped it into the chamber of a .22 Luckily, the customer cleared the gun when he first picked it up.
>>
Didnt an off duty uniformed cop shoot his hand with a display pistol in a LGS a few years ago? I knkw i saw the video. He sued the fuck out of the store too.
>>
>>33330865
Why would a gun on the racks ever be loaded in a gun store? I can imagine something stupid like that happen at a gun show but for what reason would a gun at a gun store EVER be loaded.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.