[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do you guys ever buy from AIM surplus? how was it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 3

File: fffff.png (15KB, 190x122px) Image search: [Google]
fffff.png
15KB, 190x122px
do you guys ever buy from AIM surplus? how was it?
>>
File: spikes st15.jpg (19KB, 598x400px) Image search: [Google]
spikes st15.jpg
19KB, 598x400px
Bought a Spike's AR as my first gun ever from them three years back. Bought 12 bakelites from them later and some grips a year back.

They're legit, would buy from again.
>>
>>33330825
Was fine with me. Recently got some new plum 74 mags from them for $35 each, theyre great
>>
>>33330825
I got my K31 and an AR15 lower from them. Delivery was prompt, the K31 was in beautiful condition. Would do business with them again.
>>
Aim is a great store, although people started shitting on them when they were hacked last year. I personally haven't bought from them in a while now, since their shipping is a tad high for me
>>
>>33330825
Occasionally get fantastic deals from them. Worth signing up for their emails. Reasonable shipping, occasional odd items. For example, got 500 rounds of .380 non toxic from them once for the equivalent of $11/50.
>>
they have MROs for like 450 with mount shipped
>>
Got a vz2008 package from them a while back. Czechnology with all the goodies and fast shipping.
>>
>>33330825
Ordered stuff, showed up days later.
>like any other online order I've made/10
>>
I wouldn't know. Every time I go there everything I want is out of stock.
>>
I've bought a couple AK mags from them as well as an M48 when those were still in stock. Always shipped fast and product quality was great.
>>
bought a jew surplus fn hi power.

cosmetically worn as fuck. mechanically fine. shoots about as well as a new Glock 19.

it's my carry/house defense gun. Since it and the AR are the only guns I would want to risk losing to the police.
>>
>>33330825
I personally wouldn't buy ammo from them because you have to upload your photo id. I boycotted their ammo for this reason before they got hacked, and now I definitely won't do it.
>>
Bought ammo and maga over the years. Never had an issue.
>>
I buy almost all of my plinking ammo from them, and quite a few magazines. I live 15 minutes away from their warehouse, order online and pick up in person. Many of my friends have bought complete firearms and parts from them and I have never heard of anyone having a negative experience. The employees are very pleasant, and their prices are competitive. I couldn't recommend them enough!
>>
>>33331197
>maga
damn, they were way ahead of the curve
>>
>>33330825
Only once...I don't like that they needed photo copy of my ID I don't have to do that In California...until next year.

Their claim to fame is cheap surplus and bulk ammo but they are often sold out so I stopped caring.
>>
>>33330825
Bought my arsenal SLR from them. It was really easy and at a better price than the lgs.
>>
>>33331205
I also go there in person. Good deals, you have to be quick sometimes though. Popular and desirable items sell out quickly, who da thunk it?
>>
They're like Classic Firearms

Except they have

Great items
Great prices
Great service
Fast shipping
Friendly people
and always tend to have something unique
>>
>>33332403
They aren't hyperbolic fear mongers either.

Classic improved a few years back, like from 2012-2014. Now they're slowly getting worse.
>>
>>33331062
this
>>
>>33330825
I've ordered from them a few times, never a problem. Today my 20 mags I ordered just came in they had a great sale on P mag g2 and steel AK got 10 of each for 12 per P and 9 per AK. Couldn't be happier.
>>
They are awesome. Got my MR73 from them, and sure it was beat to shit but those things are meant to be beat to shit. Almost pulled the trigger on one of those M1903A4's they had but I got cold feet and missed out.

Lots of cool shit. Highly recommend.
>>
>never any milsurp in stock anymore

I don't bother checking very often
>>
>>33330825
Get my .223 from their brick and mortar store. They had akm crates outside, bought two of them for $10 and sold one for $20.

10/10
>>
>>33330825
Love aim surplus.
Free shipping on tons of shit. Good prices. Fast shipping.

However, they do have my NiB BCG that wouldn't work in any of my rifles since Monday with no word of when I'm getting a new one...suppose I should give them a call.
>>
>>33330825
Bought a 9mm P30 for 650 shipped from them. Had it within a week. Would buy from avain
>>
They required my ID for an Andershit lower going to a fucking FFL, then proceeded to not into IT security and thousands of people's personal info potentially compromised

Literal retards
>>
>>33330825

Nothing that cant be found elsewhere for cheaper.

until they have some cool shit that nobody else has, or they have a exclusive special price, it's like any other place except more expensive.

Exactly what are you trying to buy?
>>
>>33333647

>This

classic has a better rotation of different shit for a little bit less.

Never had to use customer support for classic.

Exchanged my 96/11 through AIM, and they were cool about it.

nothing bad to say.
>>
>>33333600
>They required my ID for an Andershit lower going to a fucking FFL, then proceeded to not into IT security and thousands of people's personal info potentially compromised

BIg news from the party boat...

Amazon and paypal both been hacked many many times and never once even disclosed it.

You are most likely to be compromised at a brick and mortar retail level or straight from the payment processor.

Ever hear of VISA or AMEX getting hacked? no. Do you REALLY believe that MC VISA AMEX DISCOVER etc are immune, and just THAT GOOD. lololol. They've ALL been hit. Along with EVERY retail chain, major bank and even regional credit unions.

They RARELY disclode. only when a third party is alerted and goes to the media, and isnt paisd to keep quiet.

Id rather hear about a confirmed hack and be forewarned than be left in the dark like 99.99999% of data breaches.

BTW: I dont buy from AIM, they are ALWAYS more expensive, and Ive never seen them offer a product that wasnt available somewhere else
CO just went belly up. Do you think maybe your info has been sold to the highest bidder? fuck, I bet I could tell you how many pounds of beef to pounds of chicken ratio you bought last year... dont be naieve.
>>
>>33330825
Bought an k31 from them and was pretty salty when i noticed it wasnt a matching bolt. It was my own fault for not making sure becore i took it home. Other than that, no problems.
>>
>>33333757
I meant to say SAMCO went belly up.

sorry for all the typos, I was on a 2nd gen ipad

again. not shilling AIM, I think they suck on price anyways. But a data breach that gets disclosed is better than the dozens a month you dont hear about from the credit vendors themselves, right?
>>
>>33333786
>Bought an k31

Have you gone full swisstard yet?

My K31 has a diopter set from swiss poducts. The accuracy at 200 yards is insane, I cant even calculate MOA because 12 shots go through two-three bullet holes.

Waiting on the 96/11 diopter to drop. I have a sporterized 96/11 and if they dont hurry up, Im going to dril and tap the fucking thing (its a promise, not a threat,kek)
>>
>>33333757
Protip I am not worried about my CC info getting stolen. A Drivers License they have no reason to have from me stolen can end me up on a no fly list and other forms of ID theft that are a bigger pain in the ass than unauthorized charges.
>>
>>33330825
They basically haven't had any good surplus deals in a fucking decade. I check in sometimes, but I just get disappointed.
>>
>>33333847
Mine actually shoots about a foot high at 100 yards with regular irons. I was considering one of those no tap mounts. How difficult is it to install diopters?
>>
>>33333847
>Bought an k31
>not buying superior Schmidt-Rubin 1911
>>
>>33333962
But I have both anon.
>>
>>33333786
I bought my K31 from them, all matching. It was perfect.
>>
File: The_End.png (185KB, 500x644px) Image search: [Google]
The_End.png
185KB, 500x644px
>>33330825
>see this thread
>oh cool they have surplus funs
>they don't

okay
>>
>>33335059
Aim Surplus is a lil bigly
>>
Bought a few things years ago. Got credit card number leaked by them. Caused me ton of headaches and not bought from them since. Never even got an email notice or anything, not even a sorry we fucked your life over with out shitty internet service.
>>
Got one of their NiB BCGs in my AR pistol. Runs good. Good price. Smooth transaction.
>>
>>33330943
>MFW I didn't take advantage of that or the Israeli Police MKIII trade in's
>>
>>33337812
i feel it too.....
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.