[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LC9s The Patrician's Carry

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: fwtguns_ruger_lc9spro_03248_2.jpg (105KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
fwtguns_ruger_lc9spro_03248_2.jpg
105KB, 512x512px
Is this even it's final form?
> No mag disconnect
> No manual safety
> 9rd 9mm single stack

Who else here LC9s? What is your experience so far?

Anyone using the crimson trace laser?

> Failures to Eject

The gun was greasy as fuck when I bought it and started having ejection issues. The striker channel was full of grease and gunk, so I cleaned it and left it dry as fuck. No issues since.
>>
>>33330329
It's too small for my giant fucking mongoloid hands >:(
>>
>>33330329

Could this image be any more hipster douchebag?

> single stack 9mm
> moleskine notpad
> stainless casio

clearly the commie serf's choice.

Not a noble soldiers gun.
>>
>>33330329
That'd be the Keltec P-32 desu senpai. Literally lighter than carrying a loaded mag. If I want more I just add my 1911 and new York reload instead + you can hand off the Keltec if the need arises.
>>
>>33330536
HAHAHAHA
>>
>>33330552
Such a convincing argument. were you on the debate team in elementary school?
>>
>>33330536

>Patrician...
meaning nobleman; a Person of esteem.

Posts a fucking poverty gun, an actual saturday night special, and a fucking .32 at that.

>Just cuck my thread up senpai

you'd be 1000x better off with a fucking .22 beretta.

Would somebody who isn't buying guns with traded EBT cards please let me know if the CXT laser is worth the 150$ tag?
>>
Recoil is a fucking bitch, a shield is better since the slide is heavier.
>>
>>33330969
>.32ACP
it's literally the perfect mouse gun cartridge
>Saturday night special
no, the P-32 actually works which is more than I can say for literal garbage like the 1000 dollar Kimber solo I had before.
>recommends rim fire for self defense
lmao expertise level : retard
>>
>>33331023

.32 is not even on the low end of effective, only .25 is worse off, and both come in a distant runner up to pocket sand.

did you know that there isnt a single serious self defense round in .32 acp?

>>recommends rim fire for self defense
>lmao expertise level : retard

There isnt a single instance that I wouldnt rather trust my life to a .22lr bobcat than a p-32.

If one day, by miracle 32 bullets could somehow pass a ballistics gel test, I would shoot a Walther PPK or an Ortgies Duetche Werke pistol.

there are zipguns that were made tonight, in the last two or three hours with higher build quality than a p-32.

PATRICIAN- NOBLE. Keltec will never EVER be part of that demographic. YES I am booty blasted. I am extremely ASSMAD, and I hope your fucking poverty pistol works when you are mugged. I fucking WISH that you hit a nigger in the cheek with a 32, and then proceed to be thrashed mercilessly and without regard until they shove that tiny chunk of scrap up your ass and pull the trigger until it goes CLICK.

dont talk anymore, you poor faggot, there is no excuse for what you've done.

You want proof that the """gun""" you extoll is primarily worthless? try to sell it. I personally wouldnt accept the gun plus $50 cqash to take it off your hands.

BONUS CAPTCH: ANGER drystone

Your fucking right anger
>>
File: Kel-Tec_P-32_(Yaf).jpg (18KB, 424x283px) Image search: [Google]
Kel-Tec_P-32_(Yaf).jpg
18KB, 424x283px
>>33331418

Here it is ladies and gents, the true patricians carry, Kel Tec P-32

Behold Ladies and Gents, true poverty
>>
>>33330536
Jesus anon. Literally Handgun: Failure to extract edition.
>>
>>33331418
>it's only caliber, why you heff to mad?
>>
>>33330329
Shit nigga that a Leuchtturm?
>>
>>33330536
>hand off the Keltec if the need arises

Negroid detected.

In case your hommies got to hold dat shit till you dun layin flat rioght?
>>
>>33331501
>why you heff to mad?

am fvery fvery mads bro.

is makes me mad to see it. I don efven liek talkink bouts it.

dats caliber is piece of sheeyt I wont it to stahp
>>
File: 891943.jpg (70KB, 880x660px) Image search: [Google]
891943.jpg
70KB, 880x660px
Worst of all I came here asking about a very common laser sigh, for a very popular carry gun, and I didnt get a single rational response.

Then I decided to drink about 3/4 pint of vodka and yell at people just to get a rise out of anons. All in the hope that the thread would stay up long enough to get one or two actual replies to the basic question.

But all my faux-rage was for naught. I doubt anyone dumb enough to join at this point has either the wherewithal or the intelligence to actually help.
>>
>>33330374

Mongoloids have small hands.
>>
>>33330627

He's just using the double digit I.Q. niggers tactic.

>If I laugh really loud I appear as though I'm right and my opponent is silly
>>
>>33331418

.32acp was used in both world wars, and was regularly carried by police as a duty round.
>>
>>33331654
I have an lc9s and lcp2. They are both great. Lazers, with the exception of night vision ir lazers, are for fags.
Happy op?
>>
>>33334142
I'd be happy if laser had a 'z' in it. All you dumb niggers wouldn't seem so dumb then.
>>
>>33330329
it's a fuckin solid bang for your buck gun. it hits bullseyes when I tell it to. it's a bit small and thin for my hands, but I don't mind.
with that said, I wish I had saved up and got something that I like more. it's kind of an ugly shit.
>>
If you want to waste money on a literal $2 laser, go for it. The rest of us will be using XS sights.
>>
File: Ellifritz_OneShot_Percent.png (14KB, 481x288px) Image search: [Google]
Ellifritz_OneShot_Percent.png
14KB, 481x288px
>>33331418
It already passes the gel test with FMJs which is what a mouse gun should use you coon.

>>33331470
Not at all in ~500 or so rounds. Rim locked once which would have been a death sentence but that's common with all .32ACPs when you aren't paying attention with mag reloads.

>>33331508
Like most on /k/ a lot of gun guys don't actually carry 100% of the time. That's why they recommend dumb garbage like the 19 that will get left behind by 99% of the population that doesn't masturbate to being operator 24/7.

>p...porfag commentz
it's identical in quality to a shield or 43 while not being fuckhuge. don't kid yourself into thinking it's less gun because keltec doesn't jew you on markup.

if you're such a Stacey that you NEED to waste money like a debtcuck you can get a LWS32 fro Seecamp. Just make sure it's very recent production or old production. last 5 or so years weren't as nice imo.
>>
File: IMG_3428.jpg (19KB, 226x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3428.jpg
19KB, 226x225px
>>33335391
.22 IS MORE EFFECTIVE THAN .44

IM DEAD
>>
>>33335391
Your retarded I carry my glock 19 everywhere I go, once I save up I'm gonna buy a glock 34 and cc that since I wear baggy clothes.
>>
>>33336632
>I wear baggy clothes.
nig
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.