[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Backbag purchase threat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

File: 81HNoLUM1WL._SL1500_.jpg (415KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
81HNoLUM1WL._SL1500_.jpg
415KB, 1500x1500px
Soup /k/ I am looking for a medium sized Backbag mostly for university but also for SHTF. I am now wondering if I could do better than a 50L Brandit US Cooper Rucksack which is around 45 in no gun bucks.
>>
>>33326903
I have same model (not laser cut) from mil-tec. Works fine for the last 5 years, don't put sharp objects in the mesh pocket. I ripped a hole in mine. Don't make my mistake.
>>
>>33327147
thanks for the tip
but I am wondering if it might look a bit to tacticool
>>
>>33327168
*autistic

>FTFY
>>
>>33327184
It's going to look autistic if you also dress tactical or autistic. If you're a cool guy you can pull it off
>>
>>33327205
Guess I´m confident enough and it sure would match my marpat fedora cheers m8
>>
NOBODY GIVES A SHIT ABOUT WHAT YOU DO OR WHAT YOU WEAR
>>
>>33327168

Normies do not know what molle is, it'll be fine as long as it's in black.
>>
>>33326903
>OD
>MOLLE
Pussy repellent
>50L backpack
You're gonna look like a giant sperg with a pack that big for daily shit like university, son.

You do you but as someone who got laid in college I wouldn't recommend it.
>>
>>33326903
Backpack purchase threat?

You fucking newfags shouldn't even post. But if you must, spell check.
>>
>>33326903
yes you can certainly do better and get a normal fucking backpack. If SHTF you can use any fucking backpack, you don't need modular molle bullshit to throw emergency supplies into a bag and get the fuck out.
>>
>Tactical sack with no hip support.
Have fun hating life while I cruise by you comfortably with a proper hiking backpack correctly sized for me with proper hip support.

I fucking hate tactical fags. I hope you all get raided for all your supplies.
>>
File: photo-64230-1.jpg (9KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
photo-64230-1.jpg
9KB, 250x250px
>buying a 50L backpack
>without any thought to properly sizing it to your torso
Bruh there is no hell on this earth like humping a fully-loaded, improperly-fitted pack for extended periods. It can make 10 miles feel like 50.

50L is way too big for EDC shit like a schoolbag, and the shape (with the large size it's gonna hang way the fuck out behind you and fuck with your center of gravity) and hip belt make it look pretty unsuited to serious use.
That pack looks like it's literally suited to no purpose.
>>
>>33328449
Olive drab is fine too. It'll just look like a old hand-me-down, but it'll be fine.
>>
>>33326903
Mystery Ranch
>>
>>33326903
>50L Brandit US Cooper Rucksack
>for uni

Anon... just no. Just get a normal sized bag. The 30L should be able to hold all your shit. Coleman surplus has some for $40.
>>
File: 1485879427574.jpg (196KB, 1630x1272px) Image search: [Google]
1485879427574.jpg
196KB, 1630x1272px
>>33326903
when SHTF anyone wearing a backpack even remotely tactical better be packing heat to protect themselves; they'll be the first targets for opportunistic predators
>>
>>33326903
Wisport makes a 25L pack with a removable belt that can be used for EDC or 2 day bag, plus webbing for extra pouches n shheeeiittt for 733t mall ninja'ing.
>>
>>33328286
this
take notes faggots
>>
>>33328286
Not true.

#recognizethesignsanon
>>
>>33329888
E V A N
V A
A V
N A V E
>>
Buy a Drago bag. I've taken mine all over and loved it
>>
>>33329627
I like it, but it looks like it wouldn't hold its shape if it doesn't have a lot of things in it.

Can you confirm?
>>
>>33326903

Use your bug out bag for school? Wut? Like unload it and repack it when you have class?
>>
>>33329990
>it looks like it wouldn't hold its shape if it doesn't have a lot of things in it.

Autistic much?
>>
Whats a good medium backpack that has rifle holding pockets on both sides? Is there anything? I like to go for day long walks on the property with both .22 and .308 to clear out pest and so i got aomething to plink away
>>
I bought a hiking backpack. It's more durable and twenty times more comfortable than any surplus I've owned.
>>
>>33326903
That's probably a fine way to go for an outdoor bag

For uni you should carry around only a single 3 ring binder. That's what all the kool kids do.
>>
File: Computer Book.jpg (78KB, 900x581px) Image search: [Google]
Computer Book.jpg
78KB, 900x581px
>>33330192
>single 3 ring binder
get on my level pleb
>>
>>33326903
You do not want a 50L bag for college/university. You want something small enough to be able to shove it under your seat in a lecture hall, that won't smack everyone in the face as you try to shimmy past them to get to your seat.

What the fuck are you even planning on carrying? You'll need to carry a laptop, some notebooks, a textbook or two, a phone charger, lunch and some gun at most. If you're planning on carrying illegally, the last thing you want to hide it in is something that looks like milsurp.

I used some swissgear bag in college and it was fine. After I graduated the zipper broke and I fell for the 5.11 meme and bought a black rush 12, and it's retarded. It's relegated to being a range bag now and even then I wish I got a brown one. I'm getting ready to buy some cheap Jansport or something so I have a regular backpack to use that doesn't look autistic as fuck.
>>
>>33330473
>and some gun at most

Shit, I meant gum.

Regardless, if you're looking to make a bugout bag you don't want it to be your bookbag anyway. A BOB should be always packed and ready to go, you don't want to have to throw all your books out and then rush to pack your kit in the extremely rare event you need your BOB.

Just buy a non-autistic bag now and a shtf bag later.
>>
>>33329353
Seconded. I have this and an Eberlestock, and am trying to figure out which I prefer. (I think the Mystery Ranch is winning out for practicality)
>>
>>33330372
I'll get you next time, Gadget! NEXT TIME!!!
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.