[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT /k/ dreams

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

Real dreams or just your absurd fantasies. Woke up from this nightmare moments ago. Excuse my poorfaggotry and dreamworld's poor logic.
>place joke bid of $8,874 for Brazil's carrier
>won, hailed as hero of the Brazillian people for my bailout of their military
>the carrier is taken to the San Francisco port
>ATF arrives at my house to deliver the bill for maintenance and docking and shit
>several billion
>fee is waived if the carrier is my current residence, but it has to stay in San Francisco
>never actually accept but end up on the carrier
>it's full of weird HUEland garbage
>crash on the couch and try to watch TV
>it's all HUEshit TV
>out of nowhere some HUEchild appears
>she tries to seduce me saying "I'm older than the difference in our ages so it's fine."
>as I'm not a pedophile I question her logic before the Feds bust in
>offer them the child
>they're here for my guns because they violate California law
>HUEchild says that technically we're in the water, not California
>again I move to question her reasoning but am interrupted when an ATF agent Waco's me in the face
>wake up sweating, knees weak, arms spaghetti
What does it mean?
>>
>>33324054
Holy shit.
>>
File: Space skellingtons.jpg (3MB, 2254x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Space skellingtons.jpg
3MB, 2254x1500px
>>33324054
I had one where I was a drop trooper being inserted via suborbital intercontinental rocket. And instead of pods we had space suits and personal heat shields shaped (and ridden) like boogie boards. It was awesome.
>>
File: 1488114976521.jpg (288KB, 866x671px) Image search: [Google]
1488114976521.jpg
288KB, 866x671px
>>33324054

>I'm older than the difference in our age so it's fine
Fucking astounding anon
>>
>>33324054
>What does it mean?
it means you browse /k/ /int/ and /d/ way too much anon.
>>
>>33324081
I'm jealous. All my dreams are extremely weird and never cool.

>>33324198
I really didn't want to focus too much on that but she was crawling on top of me while tugging at my shirt when she said that. She was still just sitting on top of me when I got shot. I swear I'm not a pedo though.

>>33324697
>/k/
Maybe. Is there such a thing as too much /k/?
>/int/
Only once because I wanted to see what it was.
>/d/
I don't browse it much but yes, definitely too much.
>>
File: 1436925650738.jpg (95KB, 680x750px) Image search: [Google]
1436925650738.jpg
95KB, 680x750px
>>33324054
>acquire FAL and short shorts
>a second scramble for Africa
>start in cape town and work up along the pink line.
>private army of Saffers, Rhodies, Rhodieboos and crazy fuckers who want to be Congo mercs like mad mike.
> i don't even care how well it goes or if we all suffer horrible deaths the fact that it had got off the drawing board is a Victory unto itself.
>>
>>33324054
Holy fuck I'd watch that movie
>>
>>33325544
>I'm not a pedo though
Show me on the doll where the little girl touched you.
>>
>>33324054
I had one where I was defending some sort of building with a milled receiver AK (That's literally the only part I remember 100% clearly), and as I step away from a window to reload, I see someone I knew from highschool look up from his phone and ask me what the fuck am I shooting at.

I had another one where I was walking along the top of a mountain (It felt a lot like Greece or someplace like that; probably because of all the Arma I'd been playing), with a few other guys, and there was a quadcopter drone a good distance above us. All I remember was that suddenly an AH64 appeared (I think the drone turned into an AH64 because dream logic and switched back and forth a few times.) and then I remember a lot of running and firing an M16A4.

I can vaguely remember a few others, too.
>>
I was working cashier and I couldn't remember any of the plu codes.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.