[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What rifle is this in dark green

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 7

There was a 10,000 unit bust in Spain. Somebody trying to start a war.

https://www.rt.com/news/380745-firearms-arsenal-seized-spain/
>>
>>33316003
Looks like a Cetme L
>>
>>33316003
Well, they say CETME on them, so... probably a bunch of green INSAS's
>>
>>33316003
>Somebody trying to start a war.
not really, European arms dealers then send them back out into the middle east or wherever. Spain was just a port.
>>
>>33316018
>CETME
>>33316018
Thank you.

It's the gun that became the HK g3
>>
>>33316003
How the fuck is it possible that shit like this doesn't make it in the news?
>>
>>33316043
God, you're an idiot. It's the CETME rifle scaled down for 5.56. Think G3 and HK33.
>>
>>33316013
Actually Cetme LC
>>
>>33316464
Because it's fake news.

The guns were from a arms dealer that was going to deactivate them. They did this shit in order to give more support to the new EU gun laws.
>>
>>33316503

Don't insult me. I'm new to guns. It's an honest question.
>>
>>33316586
t. anti gun journalist trying to bait some controversial (you)s
>>
>>33316534
Well the Spanish news say something different http://www.lavanguardia.com/sucesos/20170115/413388888919/la-policia-incauta-12000-armas-a-la-banda-criminal-detenida-el-pasado-jueves.html
>>
>>33316606

NO. You're clearly paranoid.
>>
>>33316586
If you don't want to be insulted don't try to contradict people who know more than you.
>>
>>33316029

According to this article, they were for use in Europe.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3092362/shocking-police-pictures-reveal-10000-weapon-arsenal-intended-for-the-hands-of-terrorists-including-howitzers-machine-guns-and-grenades/
>>
File: spainistan.jpg (57KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
spainistan.jpg
57KB, 620x349px
>>33316003
Spanishfag here. The 11500 guns were for Europe, jihadis and criminal gangs (pink panthers, albanians, drug related, gypsys, etc).

They followed the path of a gun used at jewish museum attacks in Brussels 5-24-2014 by Mehdi Nemmouche, and bingo!

That's a cetme L, spanish production. The one our army use.

List of the guns:
-9000 Cetme L
-1000 Mauser, Beretta, Bergman rifles.
-1500 pistols and revolvers.
-400 grenades and mortar shells.
-Few anti-aircraft guns
-Few anti-tank guns
-Thousands of pieces and tools.

They buy unserviceable and destructed weapons, and they repair and activate them in one of the 3 gunsmith they had (Vizcaya, Girona and Cantabria region). Pic related, Vizcaya hangar.

Here's a video.
http://www.levante-emv.com/multimedia/videos/nacional/2017-03-14-117177-11500-armas-arsenal-guerra-vizcaya.html

Our army fucked up, it's a big operation, someone was behind it. But it's too big to fail probably. You know what people say about our politicians? The army it's worst, corrupt from top to bottom.

We have a lot of gunsmithers, legal and ilegal, and we are the entry of Europe. Make us a good place for logistics like this. Also, a lot of gun culture and factories, it's easy to get tools and machines.

I'll be here for a while, if you want to ask something.
>>
>>33317176
How can all those military arms be unaccounted for? Is Spanish Army accountability that bad? Even a general shouldnt be able to write off 9000 cetmes without raising an eyebrow.
>>
>>33317207
Were not active guns, didn't come from the army, they buy deactivated weapons that you can buy legally online as decoration.

Here in spain you have to drill 2 holes on the barrel, bigger than the caliber, one in the chamber, cut the firing pin and weld the barrel. Then, the Instituto Armado (the ATF of Guardia Civil) proves it, gives you a paper, puts a big "i" in the gun and you have an expensive paperweight.

They fix the barrel, install a new firing pin and change the receiver if it's harmed and they sell them in black market.

The problem with the army it's the gunsmiths than end working for this gangs, pilots that use our planes to smuggle drugs in to the country (you kick them, but they know the people and the routes), etc.

Europe is going to change the law to stop this, Spain proposed the law, late, but at least you can stop this kind of weapons, then we will face smuggle and account problems with the army.
>>
>>33317207
not thst Spaniard.

You just read a bit about corruption in Spain... they sold our vector program to the US for a piece of paper...
>>
>>33317478
So you're happy about being a noguns?
>>
>>33316503
no, that's a different rifle. HK did that and it worked.

the cetme-l is what happened after the germans left and the Spaniards decided they were going to do it on their own.

>>33317478
>>33317176
wow, this guy knows stuff
>>
>>33316607

The equivocation in the reports about the actual crimes is obvious. Something fishy went down, my guess is they used an infraction or sting of someone or something small to pull in a larger legitimate organization (3 military or parastatal arsenals to be precise).
>>
>>33317478
Shit, if some drunk euro-tacos can fix it, I bet American gunsmiths can do much better. How difficult is it to import spanish deactivated guns to the US? Or is it not allowed because those standards for deactivation aren't strict enough for the gay-TF?
>>
>>33320139

It honestly amazes me how many people don't know about 922R compliance.

The exact laws that explain why what you're talking about isn't being done.
>>
I wouldn't be surprised if this was a relic of some '70s-'80s Gladio-type bullshit.
>>
>>33320167
922R applies to deactivated guns?
>>
>>33320167
922r only applies to the ffl dealer. Once it's sold to be owned and is private property, 922r no longer matters.
>>
>>33316003
Fug i need one of those paratrooper stocks too
>>
>>33320649
>922r only applies to the ffl dealer

Wrong. 922R applies to everyone.

It's just that it only *effectively* applies to dealers, because it's pretty much impossible to prove in court against an individual.

You can't really demonstrate that it was assembled from non-american parts when the parts themselves aren't marked.
>>
>>33320139
Receivers need to be cut for import to the usa
>>
File: jeanpaulempuries.jpg (71KB, 646x364px) Image search: [Google]
jeanpaulempuries.jpg
71KB, 646x364px
>>33319693
Spanishfag again.
I can buy 1000 rounds per year/each gun, stock 200. You can't hunt with 22, but you can shot it in the range. Which caliber is legal and which not it's a mess. Cops knock on my door, enter my house without a warrant, make me open my guns safe, check everything, and leave...

I come here to suffer man, they made me a fudd, stop plz.

>>33320139
Dude, glorious Éibar.

>>33317502
sauce?

>>33320183
Sir, I like the way tou think.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6ptddp6nOg

Also, i found this video, january 13. Same 3 cities, 8000 guns (cetmes too), same agency with interpol, same type criminal operation.

They are selling to the news the same operation, and nobody noticed. Every month something like this hits the news. Like your expat Jean Paul Taoc, pic related:
http://www.elperiodico.com/es/noticias/sociedad/rambo-empuriabrava-4530429

They want to shock us, keep us in fear.
>>
File: 1448247401687.jpg (735KB, 1368x3506px) Image search: [Google]
1448247401687.jpg
735KB, 1368x3506px
>>33317176
so.. this weapons was tob e used by muslins in europe agains europe's native population?
>serious question, not memeing bs, please i'd like an honesy answer, Thanks!
>>
>>33316029
I was gonna guess ETA Basques
>>
>>33322206
The interpol operation started following the track of the guns shoted in jewish museum in Brussels. 4 deads. 5-24-2014.

http://www.timesofisrael.com/spanish-police-show-off-massive-haul-of-seized-weapons/

Was in january, they released more pictures now.
>>
>>33322206
I dont understand how this could be for sale within the EU. Is there seriously thousands of cetme rifles floating around in europe? Entire spanish armories worth? How the hell could massive arms sales like this be going on without any reporting about crimes committed with them? Or do people just stick an illegal rifle in their closet and forget about it? Maybe im just in a US bubble, but this just seem implausible. I would guess that these are being trafficked into africa and the ME instead of Europe.
>>
>>33322770
La vanguardia said those rifles were meant to be deactivated to be sold as decoration
>>
>>33317176
>>33317478
Okay, so I get the guns, but how did these guys get 400 grenades and shells? Doesn't deactivating those usually mean removing the explosive charge all together?
>>
>>33322894
The amounth we are talking about it is too much to be "reactivated". That version is bullshit. And like this guy says how about the sells and grenades¿

I am also a Spaniard. Spain is a fud country because if you are not a fud you can't own guns (hunting guns only)

This is a fucking joke.
>>
>>33322770
Was a shitty rifle, jams every 3 or 4 rounds (Ian made a vídeo), now we use HK, so there are thousands of cetmes in stock. Some politicians wanted to send them to the kurds, finally we sent planes or helicopters to the french bombing Syria.

>>33322894
You got me there, sir.

There are a lot of ilegal guns in my country. We have all the mafias, all of them.

Mexican and colombian are fighting the war over distribution to europe, italians and all the slavs (all of them, like 10-15 countries) control all mediterranean coast, Madrid and Barcelona, latin gangs, persians, pakis, irish and english are at war in Ibiza for drug distribution, also German chapter of hell angels, there are like 4 or 5 spanish mtorbike gangs or chapters, yihadis, french connection, moroccan and algerien for hash and coke along the country, blacks are into heroin, fake clothes and scams, chinese have whores, slaves at their restaurants, chopshops, etc, smuggle tech and fake clothes. Also anarchists, leftwing basque, catalan and galaic; huge antifa movement.

And finally our national product, the gypsys. They do their thing: all the drugs and guns. Welfare, muh gibs. They made good connections in jail with southamericans, and they run the projects. They always have funs, and sell them. Big game.

There are also "mercheros", they are like gypsys but whiter, actually gypsys are afraid of them, only of them. But are a small comunity.

46 milion people, big peninsula, nice weather, cheap, safe, we had a big real-state buble (laundry money), corrupt politicians, cops and judges; frontex only covers south to africa, entry of Europe, huge infrastructures...
>>
I've heard stories from a few older guys in Europe that have guns hidden away for bad times, most of them are on farms or in homes off into the suburbs. One guy showed me pics of AK's in Austria, they had to be Norinco Type 56-1's.
>>
>>33323374
About that, here we have shit from the civil war, pistols, revolvers, few rifles. Usually in the country people find guns, no papers, grandpa stuff. People call the cops, and they take them away. The elder ones know the strugle of the war.

The french do that a lot, usually in the south. They didn't had guns to fight back the nazis, just fudd stuff. Austrians got their guns took away by nazis, It make sense.

I remember a case, vet from the french resistance, cops caught him 3 or 4 times with heavy auto stuff. Like mg's, fal, etc. When he died, gendarmery found 30-40 pieces in the barn.
>>
>>33323316
>Was a shitty rifle, jams every 3 or 4 rounds (Ian made a vídeo), now we use HK
Interesting, I was thinking about starting a CETME thread earlier, because I was wondering, why they arent more popular. Are really that bad?
I saw a video that said they only work well with standard USArmy mags, all others cause problems.
>>
File: 1489446654045.png (306KB, 637x421px) Image search: [Google]
1489446654045.png
306KB, 637x421px
>>
>>33317478
>Spain proposed the law, late
Thank you for ruining the fun for all the rest of Europe you cocksucking faggots of lazy Spaniards!
>>
>>33320139
Anon if you really want CETME L you can buy a parts kit.
>>
>>33323316
All those massive gun busts are really funny. I mean, what an incredible coincidence with the EU gun ban vote!
Those CETME were most likely destined to arm "moderate" rebels in Syria. The guy who supposedly provided the guns for the guys of the Charlie Hebdo magazine was allegedly a Belgian arms trafficker who was supposed to purchase guns in Eastern Europe for the French government and then send them to the "moderate" rebels in Syria. Seems the guy decided to make some more shekels by selling them to French criminals who turned to be terrorists.
>>
>>33323316
Another proof Franco was right.
>>
>>33323374
Type 56-1? Surely from Albania or Kosovo. Albania always had good connections with China.
>>
>>33324606
>you need to own a whole mechanics shop if you want to actually put it together
>>
>>33323792
Get the old wood-steel version. New polimershit is what breaks.
>>
File: 1456430303494.gif (2MB, 296x142px) Image search: [Google]
1456430303494.gif
2MB, 296x142px
>>33324645
>desire to know more..
>>
Spanishfag again

>>33323792
He is right >>33324927 Cetme C "el chopo" it's the best one.

>>33324595
Man, i don't want jihadis with full auto in our streets. If i can't have them, i don't want them to have it.

But it's the same shit as usual. Some black market guns bust, MSM freaks out, politicians mess with legal guns law, fuck us. At least if we can't have full auto, i don't want criminals buying paperweights that can turn into full auto guns.

People bought active guns as metal scrap from army auctions. Deactivated, Instituto Armado check everything and gives the OK, weeks later the same guns are activated, sell them for 3-5 times the amount they paid in auction.

The new law: they cut the gun. Then, yugoslavia will be the new market, again. I'm pro-fun, i don't want the gun ban, but destroy full auto it's ok for me.

>>33324632
Yes, the bust was in January. Suddenly all MSM show the new footage 2 days ago. Claude Hermant, merc in congo. But here in Spain, Antoine Denevi was arrested in malaga and MSM said he was the one who sold the guns. Fishy.

It's falseflag, former european mercs, gun ban incoming.
>>
It's a famas
>>
>government guns bust in Spain on the very same day of the EU gun ban
>on the day just after, some false flag school shooting in France involves a kid with airsoft toys portrayed in the media as heavily armed

Hmmm, totally nothing to see here...
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.