[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Morale check

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 311
Thread images: 61

File: 1480827316105.jpg (407KB, 746x982px) Image search: [Google]
1480827316105.jpg
407KB, 746x982px
How you holding up, /k/?

I lost a friend of three years.
I voted Trump in a blue state and he got all pissy since he's a centrist turned Liberal Hillary supporter.
When Trump got elected he started avoiding everyone because of politics, but kept updating his status with shit like "makes sense why people commit suicide during the political season", worrying the fuck out of me,
only to then also post anti-2a and false flag supporting horse crap as his status after worrying the shit out of me and not responding to me over politics. Shit about all the hate crimes being committed on Muslims in the States and how it's just like muh Brexit only now everyone has guns and could use them. Pissed me the fuck off.
Comes on, says he'll chat in a week,
week goes by, to the day changes his status to "Friends make the worst enemies"
Everyone I asked said it seemed passive aggressive as shit, and it'd been a month since he went AWOL and posted suicide status shit, so I got worried and left a message saying, "That's a poor choice of status, man"
He gets on, cusses me out, says he can put whatever the fuck he wants in his status and I can't stop him from it, quote was from a Netflix show and obviously had no relation to me,
then goes offline for 4 fucking months without saying a word. Keeps updating that fucking status and posting images, though.
Gets on, says he didn't know there was still an issue and he'd be fine talking about it in a week,
week goes by, two months go by,
one night depressed and sleep deprived as fuck, leave a heart felt message that I just wanna get the situation over with, tired of waiting,
removed.

I feel empty as shit.
>>
dude he sounds like a total fucking fag wtf
>>
To be honest if he gets this triggered by the god emporer you are probably better off without him. Lefties like that tend to get violent for not good reason.
>>
>>33314219
Welcome to adulthood, where politics shape the relations around you. You're gunna lose a lot of friends like this, time to suck it up and let the asshole fade, there's no reason keeping people that shitty in your life and it was a ticking time bomb no matter how you look at it.
>>
>>33314219
He does not sound like a true fellow, i am afraid that if he puts Hillary (or trump) over friendship he is a real faggot and a fake friend
>>
>>33314219
You learned the hard way. No sympathy for leftists you dumbass. Ditch all leftist friends immediately.
>>
Ok I guess. I've had a job interview last week and they hired me on the spot. Told them I could work as soon as I get back from vacation (which is this Friday.) Email them yesterday about my hours and they tell me they already filled the spot. Email them back asking I was under the impression I already had the job and was working this weekend, which lead to no response. Fucking cunts.
>>
>>33314537
>>33314528
>>33314446
>>33314568
this.

shit sucks man but people who put politics over friendship really are the worst, you will get nothing but headaches. he will learn one day he made a mistake. just be civil
>>
Not so good.
Third-year ME student. Failed all of my midterms this semester. GPA will tank even further unless I drop classes before the end of the month. Definitely not getting a co-op this summer, and I'm NOT going to drag myself through two more years of something I have no drive in at all.
I'm going to try and email a recruiter today and study for the ASVAB. Flying helis for the army is a lot more fun than sitting in a cubicle fighting with autocad.
>>
>>33314219
Your friend sounds like a fag. With any luck he'll be on the wrong end of your rifle when he joins an anarchist cell
>>
>>33314639

have a sit down with a lawyer. Call them and ask for a quick meet to see if you have a case.

this is fraud of some kind.
>>
At least your wife and best friend (same person shut up) who you have been with for 14 years doesnt actively think your the devil for not voting fot hillary..... shit is not cash ill tell you that, she spends her days posting on twitter calling republicans names and kinda feels like sans the kids we would be done.... hurts like fire op.... seriously hurts bad.
>>
>>33314820
Sorry to hear, anon. I know only half the feeling and it hurts a lot.
>>
Doing better than last time one of these was around

Doing better in math, which was conserning me, and job is going good i guess. I work in the tool crib for the tech school i go to.

Though had my wallet stolen. Dont care about cards, but i had like 120 in wallet that was gunna be for spensing at an upcoming fur con(TFF)

Still deal with occasional cripling depression and lonliness, though i do something that helps(probably not healthy)
>>
>>33314639

Did you sign an employment agreement?

If so, I hope you retained a copy and can probably retain a lawyer that specializes in employment law. (they advertise on radio/TV quite often.

If no agreement, then wtf were you thinking anon? Probably just show up on your anticipated start date and get a personal personnel explaination
>>
>>33314741
>ME
>fighting with autocad

Probably for the best, I'm fairly sure you dont even know what an Engineer does.

fucking autocad?
>>
>>33314219
Meh shit sucks man broke up with a gf cause she went crazy. When I thought about one call could take away all my guns I dumped her ass
>>
Doing pretty good.

Tried to pull the trigger on starting my BA but that got shot down by not having an acceptable math course at the JC (apparently intro to trigg doesn't count) so I'm going to have to get that shit sorted out.
On the plus side, got one job, and then a second at a higher pay grade. Kinda hoping to hear back from the forest I was working on last season, because I'd jump to that in a heartbeat. kinda hard to beat knowing the layout of the place and knowing what information the supervisor wants from the field.
>>
>>33314955
*one job offer
>>
>>33314820

Check this shit out.
James Carville is married to Mary Matalin.

If they can live with each other, there should be no problem between you and your wife. This is something the public needs to understand. Politicians are generally not hateful and spiteful towards each other solely on the basis of affiliation. Let her know that it is not only possible, but expected that two people can hold differing opinions and get along still.

Cases like yours and OP are evidence that the American sheep dont understand just how similar the two parties are. They are so brainwashed by mud slinging political ads and the aweful rhetoric on TV that they fail to see the politicians for what they really are, fallible human beings
>>
I've been troubled with life lately. I'm going to school to be a nurse, but I feel like my life has no real direction. I started hanging out with an old friend and started to smoke weed a lot with him, which is fun and all but it leads to a deeper feeling no direction. I've had a gf of 4 years now, but I'm not sure if it's her making me feel worse or better.
I want to spend time with her, but she lives an hour away and I'm the only one who has a car, so I'm making an hour trip there and back 2-3 times a week. She gets distant and says some mean things like "you only surround yourself with bad people to make yourself feel better"
And shit like that. I just take it because I love her but I'm not sure if it's right anymore. I wanted to propose but I'm questioning it now. I'm just sad, and anxious most the time and she seems to not help with that and gets frustrated that I am. I just need something to set my head straight, I feel lost.

I got a 92fs though, so that's going for me at least. Need to shoot it though. I'm excited.
>>
>we had an army physical fitness exam on sunday
>i passed
feels good since i am a recovering fatass
my job fuckin blows tho, so i'm hoping something improves in my life
>>
>>33314923
Haven't used autocad or solid works since their introductory classes, which were two years ago. Even the one co-op I had last fall didn't involve me using them, just UTMs, Excel, and minitab.
I've realized too late I could've done a trade, but I'm fit and only have one speeding ticket.
>throwing my life away
>I haven't been wasting my life and not contributing to this country at all already
>>
I got banned last week for making a morale check thread by the faggot ass libshit mods that run this shithole so be careful OP
>>
File: 5859144_orig.jpg (30KB, 500x324px) Image search: [Google]
5859144_orig.jpg
30KB, 500x324px
>>33314219
I've been better. Had a girl over that I've been getting along with really well a few nights ago and we were laying in my bed watching the Goonies. I'm only 19 so I still live with my dad because college and work are a bitch to get out of a house. Anyway i went out to get us a few drinks, my dads out in the living room drunk off his ass and is like you guys should come sit out here. I say okay then.
>Get up go out in living room.
Drunk pappy wants to watch borat
>turn on borat
Girl obviously likes Goonies more than borat
>Shitty internet makes movie buffer.
Dad starts to freak the fuck out about how the shit internet is my fault.
>frigoff.jpg
Dad gets up and calls me a dick and tells me to not do anything stupid with my friend..

Such embarrassment.
>>
>>33315090
if you already know minitab, why not work your way in to lean and six sigma? those jobs are always in demand.
>>
>>33315048
If you are questioning that much wether or not to propose to her I think it's time to call it off. You two are already drifting apart and marriage will only amend it so much before you inevitably start drifting away again. Weed is fine and all, but to some people (like me) it can demotivate them. This lost feeling is something that I have had before, I'm on not on this board to preach, but coming back to Christianity has helped me immensely in motivation and direction in life. Hope you feel better anon.
>>
>>33314741
Nigga, I literally made it to my last year of ME and dropped out. I got a job at a CNC mill shop and I am so much happier. Going to be making a lot less money but at least I can sleep at night. I had regular stress induced insomnia because of school. It wasn't fun. But at my job you show up, do your work, have on the job training, and when the work day is over you go home and don't have to worry about anything.
>>
File: 110082.png (423KB, 1057x611px) Image search: [Google]
110082.png
423KB, 1057x611px
Alright. Waiting on midterm grades rn, and I have one job offer to continue working on campus for the summer. They'll feed and house me on top of $14 hr, but it's not related to my degree. Worried that as a 3rd year I'm dicking myself over by not getting an internship, but got to play it by ear for now.
Also running the gun club on my liberal arts campus with no funding, so trying to suck up to the school SGA, NRA and the CMP on my free time.
Finally quit chewing tobacco and looking for a gf, and I think I blew my shot at one because I called child support a racket to the one nice girl I was talking to.
So all in all 5/10, would nicotine withdrawal during hardest semester yet again
>>
>>33315178
How do you re-enter faith? I haven't had faith in years and almost gawk at people
Who are very open about it. But I feel it tugging at me at times, wanting me to come back like it's a natural thing to be apart.

And leaving my girl would be extremely hard to do. I guess in respect to Buddhism, that's attachment is the root of suffering or something like that.
>>
Doing ok, got out of college and got a job in January (chemistry). Bought an AR15 and Makarov for my birthday. Somehow not feeling so good, I kinda go through cycles of being blue and then being happy so I just got to wait it out. Might be the weather
>>
Goin ok. Almost got the truck paid off ($300 to go), ordering an upper for the ar this week (gee, anon, a 10/22 AND an ar?), and I've become fairly content with not getting laid. Jobs ok; got my crane and hoist cert, started receiving vacation days, and I'm supposed to be gettin a raise in June.

Hope things start lookin up soon, /k/omrade.
>>
>>33315176
I've always wanted to do physical work, and I should've went for a trade instead of falling for the "college is where the money is" meme. I should've stopped when I realized engineering is much more design then actual building, but I didn't.
I'm changing careers now at 22 so I can avoid staying in a job I detest until I'm in my sixties/seventies.
>>
>>33314219
If someone like him was willing not to talk to you over a person getting elected, then he wasnt a friend and he used you to pass time. Good rediance.

Its hard though, loosing someone who you thought was your friend, i went through that too. That emptyness never goes away, because you spent so much time with them, just to have it wasted.

But like i said, if someone is butthurt at everyone for liking something they dont like, then good riddance
>>
Had an absolutely strange experience at the strip club the other day

>tfw from commiefornia originally
>began to drift after military service
>from memory most commiefornian girls were shallow and completely fake
>passing through Oregon, hit up a strip club friend told me about
>says the steaks are phenomenal
>went for the steaks, stayed for a dance, get the attention of a young stripper my age being the only dude without gray hair there
>get 3 free dances out of her and imparted the most bizarre and useful advice and wisdom I had heard in a while
>leave after she tries to get me to stay, she wants to just sit on my lap, no dances just sit there with her
>walks me to the door hold my hand, the whole time Im wondering what the fuck is going on with this chick
>had to hit the road if I was going to make it back in commiefornia before dark
>mfw Oregon strippers are more real than your average Commiefornian girl

Im pretty sure she was just using me to take a break from dancing with old farts but I had a feeling that deep down in most girls just want to be normal and do all that lovey dovey shit they see in the movies despite society telling them that they have to act like vapid whores to be normal.

Not going to lie though guys, with my own situation considered, it felt good to feel like a normal 22 year old, even for just a second.
>>
>>33315369
>getting a dance in Oregun
Thats where you fucked up
>>
>>33315086
Nice job anon! Keep up the good work. Changing your physique is difficult, but it's all about lifestyle changes. It'll get better over time.
>>
>>33315458
didn't feel like I fucked up, I got free dances and had a good time and some steaks.

Just funny the girl got all existentialist on me
>>
>>33315218
You'll survive anon. And yeah internships are good, but what's really important is that you're out there doing shit. Give yourself a broad history and resume and it'll only help you.
>>
>>33314219
i cannot find my first job anywhere (not in the US).

No Mcdonalds hiring, no BK hiring, no one close or related to my family has anything for me. I am 21 and i am already considering suicide just out of fucking boredom. I have no job for a car or a gun, and i think that i constantly think people like me much more than i actually do, even though i have low self esteem, which leads me to not like people too much.
>>
>>33315606
Drink and masturbate profusely, that's how I handle similiar issues.
>>
>>33315369
What wisdom was imparted?
>>
>>33315606
Gonna give you a bit of advice. It'll probably sound corny, but.

Find you're "why?". A Why is simply the answer to "why the fuck do I get up every morning?"

It doesn't matter if it's a shitty self centered motive. It can be mo' money, it can be to spite the fuckers back in high school who said you'd never make it, doesn't matter, what at all, just why. And once you have your first 'why' hold onto it tight, and keep at it till you have more than just that one. The world may be a shitty violent and scary place, so whay the rest of it can fuck off as long as you've got your reason for being.
>>
>>33315636
i am in a diet so no booze, i am circumcized so no constant fap unless i get lube.
>>
>>33315677
>diet so no booze
Nonsense. Just got to ramp up exercise and drink instead of eating. You'll get drunk faster drinking into an empty stomach as well. You can stretch your skin to cover your dick as well, so you can easily partake in continuous hedonistic degeneration.
>>
>>33315676
Let me give you a little insight as to what the fuck happens in my mind, anon.

I go by all my life, all my childhood, thinking that i could make anything i wanted if i made sure to focus on it, that my willpower would get me through anything, that i could take the bull by the horns and drive it to where i wanted to.

I really liked cars, so as soon as i got my license i started to try to get a job since my pops wouldn't pay me or maintain me one (much more expensive to get and maintain one here than in the US) And here came my first barrier: Getting a fucking job in a country with a downspiralling economy.

I am gonna shave off the speech of how fucked up this country is right now, but the fact that i used to be a lazy spoiled piece of shit makes me keep in my mind a question:

Am i not getting a job because no one is? Or am i still a lazy spoiled piece of shit that cant get a job due to my own shit?

Everyone i know says the situation its fucked up, and yet i cannot avoid but to think that i am doing something wrong, that something i fucked up, that there's something in the guide to "how to be independant" that got changed for a section of "how to bake a fucking cake".

So i thought, ok, lets try to focus on everyone around you! Lets try to be more social, get a gf, lose virginity, be happy with friends! And at that point of trying to be more social i realized quickly that people didn't like me as much as i thought they did. That whatever i thought of them they wouldn't think even half of it to me. Not even my family liked me that much, not even my friends.

So i cannot find my own self happiness, nor i can find happiness in someone else. I am stuck in a fucking tunnel blindfolded and my only regret is that guns are hard to come by here so i cant just fucking end my life.

Its easy to give up when you cant see how far the exit is. I feel like if life has become a humilliation of every single life choice i've made and my sole existence.
>>
File: 1756900281.jpg (80KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
1756900281.jpg
80KB, 850x400px
>>33315676
This is good advice, really. If you manage to find your own "purpose", you can go to great heights.
>>
>>33315705
My dick skin is already pretty damn fragile due to me masturbating each day to traps. But thanks. I dont know about hitting up booze more often. I dont go to the gym anymore since i dont like going out that much but i really like the feeling of having my mind numb
>>
>>33315750
Add some cardio to your routine. Running's always good.
>>
>>33315737
I dunno what to say that I haven't already said anon. I kinda had a similar feeling when I was trying to get work the last couple of years. Eventually things just clicked in my favor and I got work.
>>
>>33314799

Plenty of states and companies have it that they can fire you for no reason, don't have to give you a reason either. They could of and probably gave OP the thumbs up, then found out he lied on the application or some shit. This is some thing that happens all the time at my place of business, we let go new hires before they even start work. So let him get a lawyer, chances are he won't be able to do shit, chances are he signed a at will agreement.
>>
>>33315827
yeah, i know. Just fucking wait and everything will be allright.

Ive heard that so many times but like i said. Its fucking hard to keep going to somewhere when you dont know how far you are.

Everybody (incluiding you) is like "fucking have hope, keep going, situation will improve, you are only 21, your life is not over" And they are right, but what do i do when people tell me to have hope when the situation gets darker by the second?
>>
Failed midterms for precalculus and gen. chem. Basic bitch stuff that I just didn't study for (because I'm the standard-issue 'child prodigy' who's used to not studying), so I'm a bit ashamed. It was a lesson I'm glad I learned, though, relatively early in college too.

Other than that, I hit up a few friends to see if they wanted to do Urbex stuff. Gonna try and get them to do the S.T.A.L.K.E.R Challenge with me, since there's some cool places around town that may be worth squatting in.
>>
>>33314219
On the upside youll get to enjoy executing him on your front lawn during the upcoming civil war
>>
>>33315940
I can just project my own experiences over the years, so don't take what I say too seriously, but I would say that talking about it online with strangers, or complaining about your woes, as well as "surrounding" yourself with other low-morale individuals like this thread, or God-forbid, /r9k/, will only make you feel worse. Try to keep, or create a fighting, fuck you attitude that you focus on whenever you feel yourself falling deeper. Consider a psychologist as well, probably for the best, but be critical of medication, especially in the US, where there's a drugpusher for every 3 doctors.
>>
>>33316014
I am not in the US. I thought about a psychologist, but in my past i did not had luck with them and specially those people that i thought liked me better told me to go to one, so if anything, i dont want to go to one just as an objection to them. I still dont know if i should, tho. Specially since i dont want to hog my family more money. They are already maintaining an unemployed kid of over 18
>>
>>33316052
Assuming your parents aren't cunts, I'd assume they'd be somewhat positive about it, if only as a sign that you are moving forward somehow.
Do you live somewhere large enough to seek another shrink, if the previous ones didn't work out? If nothing else, it'd give you another human to go through these things with and make concrete plans for the future and for improvement.
>>
File: 20170225_081014.jpg (3MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
20170225_081014.jpg
3MB, 2448x3264px
>>33314219

What are you, 20-something?

You know that old saying "no politics and no religion at the dinner table"?

Yeah, it's old.

But what it SHOULD bring into your mind is that the concept of friends having different opinions is an old one and that it's been like that for ages.

And what it means is that DO NOT LOSE FRIENDS by getting into fights over certain subjects. Avoid the subjects, talk about something else. If guns become a part of politics, you have can't talk about them. But that also means YOU don't need to hear about liberal world views etc.

This is a time-proven way to keep friends even if they have SOME opinions that seem really weird.

t. 30yo guy who has seen people fight over anything and everything...
>>
File: mad world.jpg (211KB, 700x788px) Image search: [Google]
mad world.jpg
211KB, 700x788px
>>33315660
I was all aloof the whole time I was there because I was stoned but she said it was a good quality, something about humbleness, something about life being a mirror and something about me not needing to have to go to a strip club to get a womans attention.

I feel like it was more about her though, I didn't really care since I'm long gone now, it sounded like she was trying to convince herself.

There was a point where she was just just sitting there on my lap and she was touching her nose with mine and says something like "people our age shouldn't be in a place like this"

>she walks me to the door
>mfw plants a kiss on me and asks me if she'll ever see me again

Either she's a really good actor or shes really disappointed with some of her life choices.

Not gonna lie guys, this really motivated me to get into psychology and use my GIBux to get a PhD or something
>>
>>33314219
Stop being a bitch. If he's gonna cuss you out when you are concerned about his well-being, fuck him. He's a shitbag and has disowned you over politics. Stop acting like a pouty ex-girlfriend and meet more balanced people.
>>
File: 5ghh54yhrth4.jpg (34KB, 500x228px) Image search: [Google]
5ghh54yhrth4.jpg
34KB, 500x228px
Not bad, been in a Florida for a year now and promoted at work twice. Almost able to afford a house in Naples finally. Able to consistently send my ma money up north so she doesn't have to leave the house.

Downside: my state trooper friend back in NJ was killed in a carcrash when a 90 year old decided a two lane road should be one lane. Hit me pretty hard.
>>
I'm doing good. Getting myself back into shape after being lazy for a month or two. My progress in that is alright. Working part time until I can become a police officer and making progress on that long, long process. I'd like to be pulling in a little more money so I can buy an AR, but I have another job interview lined up for Friday. For once its going well.
>>
>>33316138
They are positive. They are good folks. They dont want to force me out, specially if i cant sustain myself. It is me that wants off. I just want to stop having to leech off someone else.

Literally my very first step is having to find a job and i cant even do that you know. Its like if instead of having hopes of being an adult crushed its like if i wasn't even allowed to hope in the first place.
>>
>>33315000
Checkin' the shit out of these trips. Good advice, anon.

>>33314820
Chin up my man. Talk it out, maybe something else is the problem and politics is just an excuse. Marriage is fucking difficult but rewarding.

t. someone who has never been married but literally everyone in my family has been divorced, and seen my best friends marriage fall apart over the past decade.

>>33314219
I'm okay OP. Pretty sure I'm depressed and need to be on medication. Self-med with whiskey isn't going to cut it long term. Writing, dreaming of a homestead life after the habbening.
>>
>>33316256
Getting an education's the first step to independence though, so if you've got that you're already on your second step or further.
Where do you live? Around here the employment situation's just as abysmal, with educated professionals having to live on the dole and taking summer jobs from the teens and students who'd need them.
>>
>>33316323
Argentina. I know that i am studying something, but sometimes i feel like if i am not doing enough. Studying for 3 years going once a week to learn how to build a car and how to fix it.
>>
>hate my job because of my stupid, immature coworkers
>Gf of four years who I wanted to marry for a long time broke up with me a month ago
>Life is a little bit of a mess right now
>Applying for new jobs
>I feel scared, lonely, sad and angry in various intervals

Not too gr8 m8's
>>
File: image.jpg (89KB, 644x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89KB, 644x360px
>>33314219
Op you're better off without this complete faggot I purged every leftist off my social media and I tell you what it looks a lot better without their retarded propaganda
If anything you should organise a free helicopter ride for your leftist faggot mate
>>
Worried sick about my catto.
He's scratching himself to fuck around his ears and eyes. It's probably nothing major but we'll find out at the vet on friday.
>pls be okay mr kitty ;_;

Meanwhile my Tikka is still at the fucking gunsmith and I haven't went shooting in forever.
>>
File: guys everything will be great.jpg (60KB, 761x563px) Image search: [Google]
guys everything will be great.jpg
60KB, 761x563px
I hope everything goes well for you all. You guys deserve happiness. Best of luck.
>>
>>33314219
Feel good that he is no longer what you would consider him a friend. He was an ideological enemy. A friend of your enemy is your enemy.
>>
Life is going pretty well, I'm actually doing something with my life for once. I got myself an awesome girlfriend in December, in a community college with a program that guarantees me a spot in UIUC for engineering if I meet the requirements, lost my virginity a month ago and just got laid today. I also applied for my FOID card a little while ago, now I'm just waiting for the state to actually process my application.
>>
File: image.jpg (46KB, 480x307px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 480x307px
I'm only 24 and I've spent the last 7 years of my life in the military and essentially have nothing to show for it also my car is broken and I don't have the money to fix it and I'm getting a fine because if your car isn't registered you have to return the number plates to the government
Can't get GF of 4 years into country permanently because she's white yet Chinese and Indians get in easily
>>
>>33316597
>Can't get GF of 4 years into country permanently because she's white yet Chinese and Indians get in easily

If you are really reeeeallllly sure you love her and want to take a leap, you could always get hitched.
>>
>>33314219
I was close to being like this during this election cycle, but I kept level headed and kept my mouth shut about anything political. My friends don't even know I voted Trump and some of them went full retard over him getting elected. They even donated to Jill Stein's bullshit fund. They're good people, but they just went insane in the last 4 months.
>>
File: this one.jpg (12KB, 236x347px) Image search: [Google]
this one.jpg
12KB, 236x347px
>>33314219
"The loss of a friend is like that of a limb; time may heal the anguish of the wound, but the loss cannot be repaired."
I wont lie to you anon, it's not gonna get better. The pain of losing someone that was once a friend is never *really* going to go away. But as time goes on, you will cope, you will move on, and you will thrive once again. I've been there, and while the pain never really gets better, life certainly does.

As for me, I'm in a weird place. My girlfriend is flying in to visit tonight, and we'll be going up to Dallas to visit some friends and go fishing and I couldn't be more excited.

But I'm taking my HESI on Tuesday, and I'm scared as fuck. I took it once before, and got a perfect score on every section except for A&P, where I got a 71. I didn't get into the nursing school of my choice so I'm taking it again in the hopes that I can do better. But having done so poorly on the A&P section once before, I'm scared as shit. I've studied really hard for it this time around, but my entire future is basically riding on how well I can answer 30 questions 6 days from now. I can't keep my girlfriend doing long distance forever, so if I bomb it again I'm probably going to do either an LVN program or paramedic school so I can move to be closer to her and get a job, but those both pay shit money and set me back from my goal by at least a couple more years.

I just want to become an RN so I can help save some fucking lives, and maybe even have the option open up to me as joining the military in a nurse corps and getting automatic officer status or, barring that, just getting the health benefits for my future family that working in the healthcare system would provide.

My whole life plan revolves around being an RN, but whether I can pull that off depends on 30 god damn questions. I don't think I've ever been so nervous in my life.

Wish me luck lads. Have a sexually provocative gun picture as my thanks for taking the time to read my stupid sob story.
>>
>>33316662
Good luck, man.
>>
>>33316350
Hang in there, lad and good luck in the jobhunt.
>>
>got my degree conferred
>sent out my fbi fingerprints for background check for teaching license
>just waiting for the all-clear so I can start applying for teaching gigs
kind of scary to have to start thinking about my short-term future in terms of 2-5 years rather than 3months-1year, but I'm glad to have a few years of reprieve before I start a masters program.

i'm also going to finish up my first AR build in the next couple months, and trade in my revolver for an EDC piece
>>
File: 1481216241817.jpg (17KB, 500x378px) Image search: [Google]
1481216241817.jpg
17KB, 500x378px
I've been wondering the last few days about human worth. Not to get all high school philosopher, since I'm not particularly well-read, but does being human make you valuable? I'm sure most people would say no, since there are certainly people that seem useless in this world, but then is worth based on your actions? If so, does any worthy action, no matter the "size," give you value? If not, is it a certain number of actions? Do certain actions strip you of worth? If it's not action, then aren't most children and invalid people worthless? If it's the potential for action, then isn't nearly everyone on the planet valuable for the fact that given the right set of circumstances, anyone could produce worthy actions?
>>
>>33316728
Are you gonna trade it in for a snubnosed revolver or a compact semi-auto?

And good luck with the teaching gig man. Im dating a teacher, and Ive come to realize that yall are the fucking cornerstone of human advancement.
>>
>>33316737
Value and worth are subjective. Realise nihilism and build up your own views from there. Try not to get too mopey about nothing having inherent value.
>>
>>33316762
i'm looking for sub/compact semi-auto in 9mm, the revolver was fun but it's just not meeting my requirements for a cc anymore
>>
>>33316737
Worth is based on a couple things, and in my opinion yes, you have worth for being a human. Being a human means, first of all, having potential. Depending on what you do and what events happen in your life, you could become anyone from Hitler 2.0 to the next Gandhi to a delivery worker. You could lead a huge movement, you could be one of thousands of people "in" said movement, or you could just fuck off to the woods and do nothing at all. But the choices that humans make have a real and meaningful impact on this world, and so I think that being a human gives you worth based on both a combination of the potential you possess and what you choose to do with it.
>>
>>33315369
Was that mephisto's? Been meaning to try that.
>>
>>33316792
Nice. Practice with it often man, little pocket pistols are a hell of a lot of fun
>>
>>33316634
That doesn't make a difference it still costs 7.5k and can be denied I knew a guy in the army and his wife from
Japan had her visa denied
My Country gives golden tickets to Chinese investors and Islamic 'refugees'
>>
>>33316162
God damn anon, it sounds like had a legitimate Pretty Woman moment on your hands. If she's working in a strip club I assume she's hot, and it sounds like she genuinely doesn't want to be there (most women there don't) and that she kind of wanted you to save her. Something to consider bro.
>>
>>33314528
That's not adulthood. That's a millennial being a little homo. Adults look past politics unless they're politicians.
>>
>>33316868
>Adults look past politics unless they're politicians.

I don't think you noticed the amount of adults that aren't millenials going pants on head retarded during the election.
>>
Feels like I'm stuck in a bad rut. Cannot afford much of anything, outside of basic living requirements. Living in a city depresses me, and I wish I was out of school. No girlfriend and I'm getting older. Job prospects are looking bleak in the next decade or so. Work blows, and I hate my ghetto trash coworkers. Been losing interest in what little hobbies I do, as it just feels like extra work.

It's getting tiring when everything has to be shelved and not considered until years in the future leaving everything now empty.
>>
>>33316737
Most people simply exist only a few actually live.......
>>
>>33315108
I feel ya. Even of the girls I do see they're either
>Fat
>Already have a boyfriend
demoralizing.
>>
>>33316999
So start hanging out with the least fat among them and start exercising with them. Even if you just start going on walks together she'll start dropping pounds, and then she'll always remember you as the guy who was interested even when she was overweight. If you want to ensure that you have a girlfriend who will literally never cheat on you, then that's the way to go.
>>
>>33317107
Lol, doesn't work, not reliably at least. She'll think you're below her sexual market value once she loses weight, since you were into her as a fatty. Especially if she's attractive under the lard.
>>
File: 1426471994325.png (503KB, 680x798px) Image search: [Google]
1426471994325.png
503KB, 680x798px
I did excellent at the range :D
>>
File: 1489301986259.jpg (46KB, 507x464px) Image search: [Google]
1489301986259.jpg
46KB, 507x464px
Not too bad, I think. I'm slowly starting to feel like I might be able to make something of myself, but it's hard to shake the feeling that everything I do is pointless.
>>
File: 1486704446464.gif (2MB, 354x287px) Image search: [Google]
1486704446464.gif
2MB, 354x287px
>>33316934
Chin up anon, it's always darkest before the dawn. I know the feeling of hobbies starting to feel like work; I'd recommend trying something new to freshen things up, maybe a physical activity to help burn stress.
>>
>>33317256
Too fucking cold right now to ride the bike. Can't really get into running anymore, due to HS cross country messing up one of my knees badly. I'm at IBW, at least.
>>
My situation in college sucks ass. My first year I wanted to do criminal justice and get an associates before I decide if I want to pursue 4 years. Fall '16 happened, and I decided to just get liberal arts done before anything else special. That means I'm behind a year and a half just for general education for an associates degree, so fuck me hard. Not to mention I work slavewage at gamestop at the moment, gotta find a different job or I'll move back home but still go to college.

I want to just drop college, join the national guard, and just find my way in life there.

First, I gotta get fit though. (200 pounds of pure fat won't cut it) I figure I'll just wait until I graduate college so I can get promoted if I have a college degree. Can any armyfags prove my statement right or wrong? Just making sure.
>>
>>33317343
listen dude, i am suicidal as fuck, and i've lost 35 pounds in around half a year in a hardcore near anorexic diet + constant gym.

First of all, weight is irrelevant unless you NEED to go low in it. In this case, you do.

So let me give you the brief:

1- You are NOT supposed to like going on a diet or going to gym. Dont try to quit when shit gets hard, that's just how it works
2- Check very well what to do and what not to do, what to eat and what not to eat, and maybe just eat enough to not starve yourself
3- No free days. Everything you ingest count. Dont cheat, your body wont.
4- Do it fucking now. The more you wait, the more damage your body will take from excersise, but more importantly, the more loose skin from fat you will have, and you will look worse.
5- do not, EVER, assume that you cannot get fit. Everyone or near everyone can get fit.
>>
>>33317448
How do you motivate yourself? I always tell myself "today I'm working out and eating right, it's not hard just do it." And I end up playing games or sleeping and it doing it. I have no energy, and my 12
Hour shifts working at a hospital doesn't help it either. 250lb and I want to fucking quite it and get fit, but I can't stick with it.
>>
>>33317473
That sadly doesn't apply universally.

In fact, i stopped going to the gym and face the same problem. But when i first started, i did martial arts, and i was pretty ok at it, but i was worse than everyone who i did martial arts with. I was the one in the worst physical shape.

So i went in and said "i have to do this shit. I have to do this shit to be attractive, to make my dick look bigger, i have to do this shit to be better than everyone else, i have to do this shit to beat my peers and to be a better fighter".

Of course, this was before my previously stated depression.

A thing that might work, get showered, buy sports clothes, put them on, drop everything but your keys at home, and just run. Find a park and run. Find a gym and do shit there. Find something sturdy and heavy to lift and do it several times. Just force yourself to get ready to get out and maybe you will end up doing that.
>>
>>33316710
Thanks anons, I appreciate it. I actually have a phone interview tomorrow with a company I'm very interested in.

As for the GF thing, it's getting better/easier with time. Still get upset and cry randomly or have a panicked attack about it (having an anxiety disorder is a blast)

I had to get rid of her on Snapchat because I was turning into a crazy person, checking to see if she posted anything.

What sucks the most is that I had a plan for my life (get job in NYC, move in with her) and now I have no idea what I'm gonna do.
>>
>>33317576
I understand the anxiety thing. It's the root of all problems.
>>
>>33317473
Browse Fat People Hate threads on /fit/. Amazing motivation right there.

Designate time during the week for exercise and try your best to stick to that time no matter what. Even if you think you have no energy, just physically go to the gym and come back if you really can't do anything that day. Get in the habit of going to the gym. Also the better your fitness gets, the better your energy levels will be throughout the day.
>>
>>33316862
Either wat its too late man, Im long gone from Oregon.

I hope that I at least gave her something to think about, I knew something was up when she started giving me free dances, letting me suck and bite her nipples and rub her cooch, its too bad I had to leave if I wanted to be over the mountains before the sun went down

I would've been fucked if the bouncer caught me lol.
>>
>>33315090
How is your vision? How is your running ability.

WOC school aint no fucking joke m8
>>
>>33317949
gotta play devil's advocate. Maybe she was just playing you. Specially how she kissed you and said "will i ever see you again?"

Sounds like if she just wanted more of your private show money.
>>
File: 1486689790697.gif (563KB, 374x354px) Image search: [Google]
1486689790697.gif
563KB, 374x354px
>>33317473
I started getting fit recently. What helps me is creating a 3 day plan and sticking with it no matter what, even if it's just running a mile and doing push ups one day. Getting a gym membership also helps, as you then have a financial commitment.
>>
>>33314219
Why are you friends with an angsty teenager?
>>
>>33317999
I was under the assumption that she was honestly, if it wasn't playing me for money, it was using me to get a break from dancing and giving dances to old farts by sitting on my lap and being all lovey dovey.

I've had strippers let me touch, suck and lick on them but she was the youngest stripper Ive ever had, maybe she had a bad work ethic for the stripper scene.

Besides that I'm drifting south and thinking about staying with my parents for a bit and milk that GIBux, anyone here ever been to Monterrey Coast?
>>
>>33317576
I've had the same problem before
Best thing you can do is delete her number and block her on everything and get outside and meet people be it gym , sport or a language class
Women are evil you need to block her because as soon as you get your life on track and find yourself a cute gal she'll start messaging you that she misses you.
>>
File: Natalia_likes_This.jpg (177KB, 828x737px) Image search: [Google]
Natalia_likes_This.jpg
177KB, 828x737px
>>33314219
My state is getting FUCKED, the riots are coming, we know exactly WHEN their little chimp out starts and the governor is a BTFO cuck. The state of affairs gets worse and worse... I'm doing PRETTY damn good. Fall of California starts when they chimp out on may day, friendos.
>>
>>33318080
Did you change up your diet too?
>>
Not well. My car is being repossessed and i have to finish an engine swap on my only remaining vehicle by monday. The engine swap has been underway for nearly 3 weeks now because between work and the rain theres just enough time left for god to take his daily shit in my mouth. I have only one irl friend and i treat him like shit and i dont know why. When my baby brother asked me where my gf was and i had to tell him she just wanted to be friends i nearly started crying. Ive basically gone from having my own house and vehicle with no debt and nothing to legitamately worry about to living with my mom with my current fucked vehicle situation while i work my low paying dead end job and now it seems like my coworkers are plotting to get me fired. I rear ended someone and i didnt have insurance at the time, her bumper was already fucked before i hit her but i cant prove it so now i get to pay for the entire repair.

Tldr finances are shit Social life is shit romantic life is shit and im on the verge of declaring bankruptcy at 19 years old
>>
>>33318479
Sooo... why's there going to be a chimpout on the 1st of may?
>>
>>33318201
>Monterrey Coast?

foggy and cold. It can even do that during the summer. But otherwise beautiful. Watch out for jellyfish.
>>
Life is good but money is tight with medical bills right now. Don't think I'll be able to purchase new funs for another year or so. I still manage to get out to the range once a month and shoot 150 rounds of 9mm to keep myself sharp with my CCW.

Take care of your health guys. Health is paramount. It's 99% of all that matters to maintain happiness. If you're healthy, I guarantee you'll be able to look back on the days when you struggled most fondly. You have your entire life to build a comfy lifestyle. Until then, embrace the hardship. You'll be a stronger man for it.
>>
File: 1486835030676.jpg (83KB, 677x782px) Image search: [Google]
1486835030676.jpg
83KB, 677x782px
Doing pretty great here, op, thank you for asking. Was talking to an 8/10, she ghosts me after three months, come to find out, she got back with her cheater ex (which is ironic because shes mad at her mum for having an affair). Go to the wetland reserve yesterday with a photographer friend who is qt3.14 and make out for half an hour after taking pictures of deer.

That being said, very sorry to hear about your friend, op. Peopel who want to walk out of your life dont deserve to be in it.
>>
>>33319460
because California is overrun with hippies, left wing extremists who advocate violence against centrists and all who are to the right of them and believe in socialism. You will note they basically run the state with anyone leaning right having no say in government. anyway, communists, associating themselves with the workers despite not working, have been unusually quiet about may day when by now they usually bring the state to a buzz with conversation about it. This fact alone lights severe suspicion that they're planning to commence extremist or even terroristic activities around that time, and are attempting to keep it quiet so they can catch everyone by surprise.
>>
>>33316662
Fellow Nursing student here, although a little behind you.
I know exactly how you feel my whole life plan revolves around being a nurse. Im trying to get into a good program, and Im doing well gradewise, but i may have to move away from my girlfriend of 5 years, which probably wont end well, I keep seeing people who i see as waay smarter than me giving up making me wonder if im just a fool etc.
I know your feels I think all of us in this field feel that way. I am wishing you luck man, get out there do well and save some motherfucking lives!
>>
>>33314741
>>33314784
>last year of MET left
>finally doing fun classes
>making decent money to survive on
>had to move and hour away from school and now commute 3 hours every day
>daily drive is killing me
>could be worse
>could be out of antidepressants

What happened when I dropped out was I went to work for a bit and then decided I wasn't satisfied with just being blue collar.
>>
>>33319483
>foggy and cold

Shit I'll take anything that makes me feel I'm back in the PNW, sounds like you can do a bit of fishing or trolling
>>
File: dog abuse.jpg (64KB, 780x589px) Image search: [Google]
dog abuse.jpg
64KB, 780x589px
>graduated college last year with STEM degree
>took 8 months to get a job at a school doing IT
>lol22k/yr
>lol actually 16k a year since you didn't start at the beginning of the school year
>lol teacher retirement -10%
>lol insurance - 10%
>lol gubmint -10%

>college degree got me a ~1100/mo fulltime job
>>
>>33314219

Ah, sorry bruv. Honestly, he is the weak one.

I've had extremely friends with extremely polar opposite political viewpoints, like to the Nth degree, and at the end of the day stayed friends.

I blame the brainwashing.

>How you holding up

Oh me I wanna fucking kill myself
>>
>>33321364
STEM is largely a meme, unless you plan on getting a Ph.D. with the hard sciences.
>>
Look fellas,me's been rough, on the edge with me ol lady (think she loves me more than i love her) but anyways
Cant remember the last day i didnt drink, shits all fucked, build roads the last 7 years privatly thinking about joining the Navy as a Seabee (or what ever they are called now) and following my family's foot steps as being road builders
>>
File: ushanka.png (212KB, 525x700px) Image search: [Google]
ushanka.png
212KB, 525x700px
I just got out of the psychiatric ward for attempting suicide. I've had my right to own a firearm taken away from me and I'm not allowed to buy one for 5 years.

Shit fucking sucks, my only regret is that I didn't die in my attempt.
>>
File: 1488382368174.jpg (10KB, 186x356px) Image search: [Google]
1488382368174.jpg
10KB, 186x356px
>>33314219

>forever no guns because of mental history
>pet parrot died last week
>grandma died yesterday
>keep failing my exams
>Dad is having a mental breakdown because his business is going to shit
>have a problem in my gallbladder
>surrounded by rapeugees retarded liberals
>I'm a fucking leaf

Getting beheaded by the train doesn't sound too bad anymore.
>>
>>33322033
I'm also a leaf. I was at a coffee shop today and I felt like everyone there was just so pathetic and stupid. I left really depressed. I think I know how you feel. Just hang in there and remember that others are desperately looking for good people in their lives. Keep yourself busy by being that person for them.
>>
>>33321971
What method did you use?
>>
>>33322202
Overdose, that's as much as I'll say about it.
If I ever do it again, I'll do an exit bag or something.
>>
File: victor.jpg (49KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
victor.jpg
49KB, 640x480px
im poor, and i work as a chicken tendies salesman. Im not in jail for shooting a dope fiend 2 years ago, which is good. But all my shit was stolen during that period by said fiend. Working hard making the money back and collecting coins while buying the occasional gun. Saving up so I can go back to college.
So I could be worse.
Pic related> this is gun I used. Surprisingly police gave it back.
>>
Doing great
Shot my first fun a week ago
Payday is upon me and Im expecting a thicc check
If I get it, Im gonna shoot some more at the range and start saving for a fun
>>
>>33323256
any idea on what your going to buy?
>>
Been texting a girl I used to work with, and starting to develop a crush on her. We kind of sexted a while ago, but nothing else sexual since then. She might come over this weekend and I don't know if I want to fuck her or not. I'm a virgin, and after all of my failures with girls, I don't know if I want to risk it with this one. I know we wouldn't be a very good couple, despite someone telling me that he thought we clicked when we worked together. Part of me doesn't want to give up my wizard in training status, the other part wants to cuddle with her all night.

tl;dr should I fuck a girl and if I do will I become a normie
>>
File: lol.jpg (8KB, 266x190px) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
8KB, 266x190px
>>33323298
GO HAM YOUNG FAGGOT!
>>
>>33323308
What if she likes me? She's been the one initiating conversations for the last few nights. The last time a girl liked me, I fucked it up right away because it was the first time and I didn't know what to do. How do I know if she likes me or just likes talking to me? We were both drunk when we sexted so that might not mean anything.
>>
>>33314219
Got rejected from my ossifor board last month.

"Poor organizational fit", which is a real blow for my self esteem. Spent the three years from my last rejection working management and leadership roles in Corporate.

Honestly, after the first time I got rejected I died inside. Killed the long term relationship I was in and I haven't been intimate with anyone since. Stopped enjoying things, stopped getting excited for things and just worked on myself.

Three years out of that, I'm reckon I'm what they are after. Strong communication skills, strong motivation, demonstrated strong leadership skills through work. Bam. Rejected.

Spent the last few weeks after trying to kickstart my life again and I'm getting nowhere. Current jobs going to shit, and is happy to have my in stasis indefinitely, 25+ applications I've put out for a new role have mostly come back rejected.

People have come back from worse. Regardless of how old I feel, I'm still young, but its hard not to feel like anything is worth doing anymore and that I've wasted my life.

The real fallacy is that you can keep telling yourself things will get better, even when there is mounting evidence that it wont.
>>
File: Jim-Jones-SF.jpg (43KB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
Jim-Jones-SF.jpg
43KB, 768x432px
>>33323327
....ehhhh take bitch out to dinner?
>>
File: 1478574521058.jpg (173KB, 625x505px) Image search: [Google]
1478574521058.jpg
173KB, 625x505px
1 breakup away of joining the FFL or some novorryian militia.

I miss the sensation of combat since i quit everything to get into a shitty job and start taking university seriously. The only thing that keeps me attached here is the fact i have the best traditional gf and this is something you don't throw away if you were raised to be a family man.
>>
>>33323334
She's coming over after I get out of work late at night. Should I just not try anything and see if she tries to initiate something?
>>
File: flashbacks.jpg (4KB, 272x185px) Image search: [Google]
flashbacks.jpg
4KB, 272x185px
>>33323333
Could be worse, you could be in jail. Where everything is cold. So cold.....
>>
>>33323333
all those THREEEEEES
>>
File: wellshit.jpg (35KB, 500x460px) Image search: [Google]
wellshit.jpg
35KB, 500x460px
>>33323352
uhh... I guess. Bitches are confusing. Bring wine.
>>
>>33323358
Holy shit...

Is this it? Is this how it turns around?

I cant even show people I know this because its such a whiney faggot post.
>>
File: 1488406243850.png (2MB, 1350x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1488406243850.png
2MB, 1350x2000px
>>33323333
The numbers are in your favor. Chin up lad.
>>
I'm doing alright. Just tired as hell. I have a good job for now but I know I need to move out of it. It pays the bills but I've been having to switch between night and day shifts at irregular intervals. I'm thinking about starting my own business right now but the idea of doing that is so fucking far out of my grasp I don't even know where to start. I just know I can't keep doing this. Not getting regular sleep is fucking with me.

Still it could be worse. I could have no job.
>>
File: 67ei0WeYwB8.jpg (22KB, 604x332px) Image search: [Google]
67ei0WeYwB8.jpg
22KB, 604x332px
Relapsed due to an episode two weeks out of detox.
Girlfriend is pretty much gone.
Might have a job at waffle house.
PTSD is a fucking bitch.
>>
Doing the same shit every single day. I ship off to boot camp in July, so I don't have much else to do but try to hold onto a job and stay out of trouble.
That light at the end of the tunnel is all that's keeping me going.
>>
>>33314219
>Friend of 3 years.

At least it was only three years, just let him be a huge faggot. Forget about it man, if he wants to talk to you, he will.
>>
I'm in a strange limbo of retail work, I run the hunting/fishing department of a big box now since my department head quit. He was one of the reasons why I still worked there, spent 20 years as a Blackhawk crew chief and the last 7 were transport duty for secret squirrel guys in Afghanistan. He always had hilarious stories about deployments, mainly Australian SAS, but the punishing 12 hour shifts during the holidays reallly made me value him because he'd get delirious and tell us stuff about the ANA, Afghan militia in BFE, and Army Ranger stories.
He still comes in from time to time to chat with us, the other day he told a guy at the range he works at to come to our store and ask for me, "ask for anon, he's kinda funny and he won't fuck up your gun like the other dipshits".
When the customer told me that I felt pretty good then I realized the trap I was in. Management keeps trying to promote me but won't do it because I've told them I don't plan on working there forever. I have regular customers that come in to see me for advice on guns, do the corporate survey every time talking about how great I am, but I won't let them promote me because I know that'll end with me getting pushed to other departments to do stuff and I will quit if I ever have to do anything except guns and hunting related stuff.
I spent five semesters at a decent university as a political science and economics double major and left with a 3.8 GPA but promised my parents I won't go back to school without paying off my old debt. I almost had it paid off, owe $1,281.64 to my old school, but just spent $700 on fixing my truck and I'm set back two pay checks on paying student debt.
Even if I pay it off and go back to school, I realize it's all for a piece of paper unless I go to law school and I don't want to know how much that will cost.
Living with my parents has been nice because I don't pay rent, but I've spent almost three years now with no normal social interaction. What could go wrong.
>>
File: must be more to life.jpg (79KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
must be more to life.jpg
79KB, 645x773px
>Live in Dallas
>In college and hate it
>nearing the end of my fourth semester
>Only taken classes for two
>Haven't passed a single one
>On academic suspension
>Taking online courses with local community college
>Have nothing to do but sit in front of my computer all day or exercise
>91 game library holds no amusement
>Desperately trying to find a student group on campus that interests me
>Friends and parents don't agree with my decision to work towards enlistment
>Respite only comes once a week in the form of tabletop games
>Not 21 yet so can't buy alcohol
>Nobody to have companionship in
>No car so have to rely on my flatmates for transportation
It gets just a little harder to get up every day.
>>
>>33324311
>not 21 yet so can't buy alcohol
Buy pot instead, it's easier to get than alcohol when you're underage.
>>
>>33324311
>91 games holds no amusement

It doesn't get better, anon. I have like 20 on Origin,, about 15 in GoG, almost 300 in steam, + rom hacks and emulators and i still would just rather find a reason to trash everything away.
>>
File: sadpepe.png (65KB, 1092x1037px) Image search: [Google]
sadpepe.png
65KB, 1092x1037px
>>33325990
I don't know where to get drugs either.
>>33326182
>You'll never play that new game for the first time again
Pic related
>>
I'm starting an SSRI. Spent a month not sleeping and am on the verge of failing out of school. I feel better about my problems but I still have to fix them. I just want to go hide at the reloading bench where I can zone out and not think. Feels bad to be broken, man.
>>
I'm ok. I had twin girls last September and I get to play stay at home dad for a few months. I enjoy getting all this time with them now, since I may be gone a lot in the future if my career plan actually pans out.

But it is depressing. I see why my wife was so weird for the first few months when I was working and she was at home.

And I'm just sick of college. I graduate (I hope) in August and after that I will start looking for jobs again. What sucks is that I feel like i'm going to end up at a job I hate that has nothing to do with what I want to do because people judge me at a glance, and automatically put me at the bottom of the totem pole.

Anyway. Enough bitching. I'm good, just worried about my future.
>>
>>33314219

Not bad. I left my previous shitty job a month or so back, currently got a temp position in a government office, which doesn't pay amazingly, but basically gets my foot in the door for a shit-tonne of civil service jobs, including with the NCA (kinda like the British FBI).

They've been looking for people at their offices nearby, but I've not had the relevant experience, but I will do now. Probably won't get it, but it's a start?
>>
>>33314874
Do everyone a favor and kill yourself furscum
>>
>>33315108
Take a class and meet people there or get a dog and walk it at the park. Chicks love dogs and they're a great conversation starter.
>>
File: papa-big-dicku.jpg (3MB, 1758x2844px) Image search: [Google]
papa-big-dicku.jpg
3MB, 1758x2844px
>>33323486
Tell us more about your PTSD, anon.
>>
>>33314219

Harrisburg?
>>
>>33314219
FINALLY employed and feeling good though my hours kinda suck (wish I could consolidate a few into one big shift as opposed to an assload of itty bitty ones)

But it pays well and I enjoy it, menial though it may be.
>>
>>33323244
Nice, man.
Keep it. Know that you can use it to defend yourself.
Pass it to your kids one day.

What caliber is it even?
>>
Bought a Daniel Defense M4A1.

Now I have 4 rifles.

Selling my Sig 1911 to my good friend for $450 (about 600 put through still in great condition) so he can ditch his Taurus and I'm using that money towards an ACOG and the Colt M45 in ionbond.

Thinking about getting the PK-AS for my Arsenal SLR104.

LIFE IS GOOD.
>>
>>33323486
Booze is worst thing for PTSD and much more lethal than war. It's a slow degrading death.

I suggest studying proper use of psychedelics and the successes in Canada with LSD and in the US with ecstasy in PTSD treatment.

There is no traditional, "normie" PTSD treatment worth shit because it's so new a concept in the medical world.

My traumatic stress was from losing my wife. She died slow and unpleasantly, but this isn't about that. Four years later I'm quite functional. I don't drink worth mentioning having lost friends to booze. I smoke weed in the evenings to get some sleep. I also take oxymorphone (no bad sides in my case) for a rekt neck and back.

Just totally avoid depressants. Everything about the military drinking culture is fucked up and the veteran mortality and morbidity from booze is absurdly high.
>>
My dog has cataracts and is already blind in one eye, her first birthday was on sunday. Can't afford the surgery yet.
Took vacation time next month and filling it up with interviews so I might get a better job.
Holding together and finding determination, surely a better future is near.
>>
>>33323783
If you have twenty crewing helos, why not get civilian certs and work on them for more money?

There are fewer helicopter mechs than fixed wing wrench turners and the work is easy. I'd go to the Gulf and fix fighters like many of my bros but my neck and back are shot so I'm permanently sleep-deprived (drugs don't work). If not into da chill profitable version of sand box there are enough operators in CONUS a job shouldn't be too hard to find.

Lawyers aren't in demand.

https://bol.bna.com/law-grads-still-face-a-tough-job-market/

Alternate option my vetbro went for was CAD and later CNC machining. He worked for Palmetto State Armory for a while but his rotator cuff and back were really fucked from Iraq so he finally retired on 100% P&T disability.

Machinists are needed and schools aren't turning out enough. It's such a chill job many do it into their seventies for fun and have small shops at home.
>>
>>33327778
Cataracts don't hurt, but recovery takes painkillers.

I had both eyes done and make fucking sure to fill the pain scrip BEFORE surgery so it would be in my hand afterwards.
>>
>>33314219
My only complaint is that I'm overworked and never get to have any fun.

Losing friends from politics is retarded though. They weren't worth having if they act like that.
>>
File: 1488044312905.jpg (221KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1488044312905.jpg
221KB, 1000x1000px
>like girl
>most beautiful girl in the world, want to be with her bad
>talk to her and shit, she's really cool, but still act a little autistic around her
>become increasingly extremely self conscious, get new haircut, get new clothes, gel hair, work out religiously
>gun obsession becomes extremely secret
>stay up late regretting things i did and said that were cringy and wondering what she thinks of me
>getting bad grades on exams and papers bc i can't stop thinking of her
>become depressed, have bouts where i feel hopeless and dont deserve her
>first time ive ever felt anything like this for another person
>want to spill everything to her and be in love
>have to restrain myself bc thats suicide
it's tough feels, wish i had better social skills :(
>>
Okay I guess, Im laying in bed right now waiting for the sleeping pills to kick in
My best friends dad hung himself at the hospital last monday and nobody knows why, he always was a busy but happy guy. My friend got a very caring and devoted girlfriend, I think thats helping him. We are going out for a beer tomorrow night, I hope I can make this hard time easier for him.

Still no new love interest since I dated that girl last summer and I dont know if Im just too passiv or if most girls just dont interest me. I think some girl that could fitting for me gave me some signs lately but she is close with some of my friends so it would be pretty bad if I fucked it up

I have my last oral exam on monday, it should be easy but Im getting kind of nervous. Im still not sure what to study now that Im nearly done with school (Im german and our school system works a little different, Im 19)
>>
File: IMG_0361.jpg (74KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0361.jpg
74KB, 633x758px
>be me
>be teacher
>work in special needs
>haven't had a gf since freshman year of college
>alright because I'm to busy working about my meme career
>work around beautiful woman
>most are married and the three or for that aren't are a good 10 years older and have totally different things to worry about in life and thus relationships with a man child isn't something they are looking for
>okay whatever
>kids with severe mental and behavior challenges get worse
>you slowly realize that you're not able to help the
>as feeling of failure grow I start to sink into depression
>start becoming a worse teacher because of it
>this only feeds the depression worse
>on the weekends I just lay in bed and wish I would never wake up
>not really suicidal, just fear social interactions and my false happiness I put on for work really only makes it worse
>turn my mild interest into firearms into a obsession as a way to try and combat the depression in some weird way.

Quoting my job after this school year, getting a job at a surplus shop and going to a shrink. Literally fuck these feelings a need to fix this bullshit.
>>
>2Lt with only basic and field training
>working at an HQ under a Major, in a spot that's supposed to be for a Warrant Officer
>get access to darabase program that I need to do my job
>invalid logins, no permissions
>a full week of hunting down Sigs guys to fix this shit
>after being referred to someone else 6 times, I'm finally able to log in fully
>today: alright time to figure this program out, and start working on shit
>more invalid permissions
>back to the help desk

FUCKING SIGS

Otherwise doing spectacular, only way to improve would be to resolve >tfw no bf
>>
>>33314820
Lmao your wife is fucking other people because you're an autistic redneck faggot

Hope most right wingers here with PTSD blow their brains out ASAP
>>
I'm doing decent got me a rig job gonna make some dank cash and buy many more funs I'm excited
>>
>>33314219
I know how you feel. My best friend of close to 14 years has become pretty left (not as bad as yours) as well as inheriting pretty bad bipolar depressive issues from his parents within the past few years, for which he uses a fuckload of pot to keep himself stable with. Generally he is still a great guy but I had some conflict with him recently that isn't ending well I fear.
He called me a little over a month ago asking if i wanted to split rent with one other guy on this pretty good house deal near where he goes to school at (and where I might). Initially the deal was going to be that the lease would be signed sometime around September or late July which was perfect for me to have enough time to give him a solid answer as to whether or not It'd be a viable situation for me as I currently get out of the Marine corps in late October. I told him the deal sounded good and that it shouldn't be an issue so long as I don't end up finding better work and or school nearer to where my parents live (50 minutes away) closer to when I get out and that if I don't id be all for it.
Fast forward to a few days ago he calls me up saying that the landlord is demanding that the lease be signed by the end of that day due to a different group of people wanting to get into the same house. I apologized to my friend and told him that as great as the deal would probably be that I simply had too many potential conflicts this far out from my EAS date and could very well find work at a private jet company near where my parents live as well as cheaper schooling and housing nearer to their part of the state. Additionally I may still end up having to extend my contract for and upcoming deployment my unit has in November. I explained this as tactfully and apologetically as I could but in the end he got extremely passive aggressive with me and told me I was over thinking the whole matter. Ultimately I told him I just couldn't commit right now and he left me with a lone "whatever man."
>>
>>33331082
2/2
To clerify it was with him and one other guy
>>
>>33326619
gtfo back to /pol
/k/ is furries
>>
>>33314219
Sounds like you guys have been using or drinking a lot
>>
>>33315369
>girls in commiefornia are fake and shallow
>goes to strip club to be fake and shallow around girls who are fake and shallow

nigga you wot
>>
File: 1486092124419.gif (1MB, 264x264px) Image search: [Google]
1486092124419.gif
1MB, 264x264px
>>33315245
Man you just got to go for it. I changed religions a few years back after being a drift and it felt great. Honestly go to church one day and go and if you feel it calling just keep going.
>>
>>33314446
>Lefties like that tend to get violent for not good reason.
I wish I didn't have an example of this.

My best friend lives with this stereotypical, legitimately autistic, so-fat-she-has-her-own-orbit SJW feminazi cunt nugget named Catherine but insists everyone calls her Cat (she likes to wear cat ears and has those overpriced cat ear headphones).

She thinks me and my best friend are both hardcore Republicans (we're classical liberals if anything, although we don't associate with any political parties or ideologies) and physically abuses my best friend. She's poked him very hard him with a fork (she has no muscles in her body, it's basically all fat), pinned him down and beaten him, all this shit, and she's always posting about how great of a person she is on Facebook.

She has not a single friend IRL or online and her mom is the only person she knows that doesn't insult or roast her on a daily basis.
>>
File: 1469585255621.jpg (20KB, 226x292px) Image search: [Google]
1469585255621.jpg
20KB, 226x292px
>>33331231
>>
>>33331669
>physically abuses my best friend. She's poked him very hard him with a fork (she has no muscles in her body, it's basically all fat), pinned him down and beaten him, all this shit, and she's always posting about how great of a person she is on Facebook.
Why are they even together?
>>
>>33331690
A long time ago they dated, then they were just friends, and not long after living together they hate each other.

My friend is trying to kick her out so I can move in, because I'm not going to risk getting stabbed in my sleep by a psycho bitch. We're both hoping she kills herself soon though.
>>
>>33331821
cant you legally get her to GTFO?
>>
>>33331851
He's trying. He lIves in OK and I live in TX. I'm trying to get him to move in with me instead of vice versa because that way the fat cunt won't know where we live (he's the only friend of mine that actually knows where I live).

He's actually coming to visit tomorrow so I'll have a chance to talk more about it with him then.
>>
Fuck politics i just want to shoot guns
>>
>>33328850
I'm dating a hardcore left wing sjw black girl. She wants to shoot my AR and my black powder revolver to see what the big deal is. Although she understands why the 2nd amendment is right after the right to talk smack about the government
>>
>>33329419

I used to work in the public school system

>tfw there were seriously mentally disabled kids
>tfw their parents would drop them off at school at about 6:30-7:00 am and not pick them up until 6-7 pm and their parents wouldn't give a shit about them

We had to put them in the library until their parents would pick them up. I used to get a kid McDonald's because his asshole parents wouldn't pick them up so he probably missed dinner. He was autistic and knew a shit load about trains.

Disabled people are people too goddammit.
>>
File: Duralumin.jpg (12KB, 220x229px) Image search: [Google]
Duralumin.jpg
12KB, 220x229px
>get really sick junior year of high school, lose thirty pounds, and fail the 11th grade
>decide to go to community college to get a good GPA and transfer to a four year school
>fast forward a couple years to a week ago
>about to finish AA, start looking into transfers
>realize that transfers work like regular college applications
>realize that the deadline to apply for a transfer was March 1st
>realize that my GPA from community college is dogshit
>realize that I'm 21, I haven't had a meaningful social interaction in nearly three years, and the soonest I can get into college is Spring of next year
>>
>>33332178
>>33329419

Basically my only real exposure to disabled kids was when I was a kid and they were in the same class as me. They'd get special tests, the teachers would help them with assignments and all that (for good reason), but the other kids, not really understanding the need, would get mad jelly, especially the lazy/not-most-intelligent kids that were just having normal difficulty with homework because they wanted more time to play. It also didn't help the other kids' impressions when one of the disabled kids shat himself in class.

There's a lot of shortfalls with the education system when it comes to disabled kids.
>>
>>33332271
you can still take classes as a non degree seeking student, they count towards your degree
>>
>>33332349
Shit, I should do that.

>tfw you grow up in a college town but you're too shitty of a student to actually be allowed inside the buildings you've lived near all your life
>>
Honestly I feel like my recent gun acquisitions are just another way to fill a hole in my life (I've always liked them, but just recently started buying them)

It kind of feels like a drug habit in some ways. I'm spending a lot of money on these things and becoming more withdrawn from people as a result (partially due to living in a city), I neglect going out to bars to save money for ammo and shit.

I need to get a better job so I can afford both or I need to stop being so damn obsessed with them.

Because of my recent gun obsession and somewhat withdrawn lifestyle of course I'm getting the "potential mass shooter" comments just like I used to get back in high school.

Part of me wants to pick myself up and put myself out there. The other part of me just wants to move out in the middle of wyoming andbe left alone without having to deal with people at all.

I really just need some range buddies or some shit.
>>
>>33332505

>buy gun
>enjoy gun
>feel guilty for spending money on a gun
>can't enjoy gun

Fuck
>>
>>33332178
>>33332312
>>33329419
/k/omrades, I have to say that for all we make fun of ourselves for being autistic, there are those of us here who probably truly are autistic.

I hate it because I doubt myself as being anything but a high function autist due to my hobby and the only thing that keeps me from outright believing it is that nobody else has mentioned anything and I don't look like a potato.
Hell. I even used to be obsessed with trains like the kid you mentioned (listing off engine specs and load weights and shit)

>>33332505
That shit hurts man, but it's okay.
They may think you hate everyone but in all reality we're no different from golfers (putting small projectiles a long way away in itty bitty groups in the least amount of tries possible)

But /k/omrades, it's okay.
We'll all make it the fuck through.
We're /k/ommandos. We do that shit.
And we'll do it tomorrow, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, just to piss off whatever the hell decided to make us what we are, and we'll do it all together.

And if there's nothing to piss off, then we did such a damn good job we pissed off nothing, because FUCK nothing.
>>
>>33314219
Stop abusing the word liberal
>>
>>33314446
>god emporer
Kill yourself
>>
>>33316346
Ah jesus lad, you too? Where are you from? Caba?
>>
>>33324311
Read Alaskan bootlegger's bible and make your own alcohol
>>
>>33333740
yep. Capital Federal.

Sometimes i hate the gun laws because i cant shoot fucking junkie niggers. Keep hearing stories of people that are submissive to thieves yet they still get shot or beaten to death.

On the flip side, if i had a gun, i would have probably shot my head already.
>>
>>33327533
its a .32 s&w long. My first handgun. Considered selling it to a coworker to buy an armscor .38 special. Its an ok little gun.
>>
>>33332178
I imagine that kid would be a badass conductor one day.
>>
I'm doing OK. Work keeps me busy and exhausted five days a week, but I was (probably jokingly) offered a job at the shop I took my car to since I knew more about it than they did in the end so I plan on asking about an apprenticeship. Just finished a sweet new metal earth model, fell down the rabbit hole tonight and am trying to talk myself out of dropping around $40 on any number of fucking sweet Chinese metal models (including a hellish-looking m4). I enjoy keeping my hands busy and metal earth models are the ultimate autistic hobby, so getting back in to the hobby is great.

May be moving this weekend, may not, depends on how the land lord is. Tons of other nice options in the area though, so we're not going to force the house to work. College is college, fucking hate community college but I only have to deal with it for two more years before I can transfer to a real university. Gonna hit a soccer game this weekend with a friend too, hit a hockey game last weekend which was pretty rad.

All in all morale is high. Busting my ass and growing a pair of balls has paid dividends, and my life has improved considerably. Hard work never abandons you as long as you don't abandon it. Keep your head up and remember you are the one person with ultimate control over your life.
>>
>>33333818
Damn right.
He's gonna get his ass picked up by Am Track and gonna work himself ragged and love every second of it.
>>
>>33333770
I live in Flores man. Everyone here is either old but sweet or a nigger/yunkie, this even applies to most of my family. The little people that aren't don't seem to live here, my sister has a friend that actually has her shit together and seemed to had the hots for me but I was too dumb to realize and now it's too late. Shit sucks.
Thankfully my grandma seems to know people that happen to have jobs avalibles, where are you from?
>>
>>33333884
Villa crespo.

Any kind of job proposition would end me well. bonus points if they are legal jobs and not black paid.

I dont even need the money. Its mostly the boredom and wanting to stop being a leech to my folks.
>>
>>33333893
I still have to arrange an interview to see what all the fuss is about, but I can ask how many slots do they have avalible if you want. I would probably need a way to contact you tho.

I'm in the exact same situation as you are my man, everything in this house comes from the goverment and I just want to be independent and get out of here
>>
>>33333941
While i am sad, please keep in mind that i dont want to take the job out of someone that truly needs the money to survive.

hit me up on whatsapp at 15-3936-2112. But i honestly wouldn't keep my hopes up
>>
>>33321971
Own one anyways
>>
Shit, but doing better.
The only thing that keeps me from being a NEET in his mid 20s is that I got a job unloading trucks at the dollar store up the road.
The hours are pathetic and the pay is minimum, but it's something. Maybe it'll last longer than a month, unlike every other job I've had.
Every day my father resents me even more, and everything I try to do or say ends up mangled.
The loneliness is tolerable, I can at least joke about it. I'm like the song Flowers on the Wall, except I don't smoke.

I have no friends, no car, no prospects.
But I have a meager job and maybe that will let me get that Mare's Leg I dream of.

Is a nihilist with hope a contradiction?
>>
>>33334131
Keep applying places.

A car will get you jobs will get you that mares leg, anon.
That's the way I look at shit. Just means and ends.
It's either what you want or what gets you what you want.
And the loneliness can always get better...I hope.
>>
I'm rather nervous. I applied for an ROTC scholarship a while ago. I didn't get it on the first two boards, but there is a final one. I will find out in two weeks.
>>
I'm doing fine. I've got a comfy job as a youth minister making a decent enough living. The congregation likes me and I plan on keeping it that way for the foreseeable future. I turn 21 in July and will finally be able to purchase a peestol and CC it, so that's good too. I'm meeting with a local community college about using my credits to get an associate's degree (I dropped out after 2 years). I started lifting again but squatted with shitty form and tweaked my lower back, so that kinda sucks. I've started to cook more and that's improved my diet.

I still have depression, though. I'm off my meds and things are alright, but I'm pretty sure I'd be a wreck if we hadn't had a Republican sweep his election. I still feel pretty worthless sometimes, but I'm working g on it. I wish I could have a dog in my apartment, but there's a no pets policy. I wish I had more money because I have only $300 in my savings. The plan is to save $300 every month and have $3000 in savings by the end of the year, but I might need to pay for more classes and my car has 250,000 miles on it, so those might be expenses that will take away from that amount.

I've been writing music again. I'd like to buy an accordion, but that's $400 that I don't have. I don't get to see my parents or my sister very often, but we talk on the phone a lot so it's okay. The only friends I have in the area that I can really hang out with live an hour away and we can only meet once a week. I can't really hang out with anyone in my church since I have to be kinda professional with them (ie. I can't watch TV/play vidya with them and I can't just shoot the shit with them), and I don't know anyone else in the community so that makes things kinda difficult.

TL;DR: I wish I had people/pets I could hang out with in the evenings.

PS: Lee, if you read this, I'm sorry I never got back to you. I got too anxious to send you an email. I'll try to work up the nerve to message you soon.
>>
>>33315245
I'm >>33334705 and I would second >>33331496. My faith is the bedrock of my beliefs and life. Without it, I'd be
a. lost and
b. out of a job.
>>
>>33314820
You should try marriage counseling. It helped my parents and my aunt and uncle.
>>
File: 634276.jpg (557KB, 800x1067px) Image search: [Google]
634276.jpg
557KB, 800x1067px
I'm going innawoods this weekend

if I can't sort out my personal problems in those three days I'm going to kill myself before it gets any worse
>>
>>33334764
Whats wrong anon?
>>
>>33334764
Please don't kill yourself.

But if you do an hero, please don't use a gun.
>>
File: 1486804935923.jpg (56KB, 750x726px) Image search: [Google]
1486804935923.jpg
56KB, 750x726px
I'm so fucking bored. I have a good job and live comfortably, but not comfortably enough to shoot often enough. I shoot at max twice a month, when I want to be going once a week.

all my cool shooting friends live out of state, and I'm completely burnt out on my old friends from highschool who do nothing but play video games and smoke weed. I've lived here all my life and I can't find a rangebuddy or a boyfriend. The only fun I really have is driving over 100mi to go shoot with my actually interesting friends. nothing to do at home, nothing but working and passing the time.
>>
>>33327947
That's good advice, but crew chief guy was my boss I was talking about. I'm 23 and directionless in life.
>>
File: bugs-bunny-cigarette.jpg (48KB, 550x414px) Image search: [Google]
bugs-bunny-cigarette.jpg
48KB, 550x414px
Ok I guess

Smoking Cigarettes and drinking coffee

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1s8nRL2bPCU
>>
>>33334785
>>33334814
a lot

my family is basically using me as an ATM at this point on top of being a 26 year old retard mute who has never kissed or been intimate with a girl because no girl wants to be with a mute idiot that works in a dead end factory job

all i can think of every hour is suicide, i wake up paralyzed with depression and force myself out into a world full of people who look down on me because they know i'm different

i want/wanted so desperately to be a navy diver or do anything cool, but i'm relegated to this shit existence by genetics, i've given up completely, it's too late to change my future and there's no point in trying

i'm going to walk into the woods and just be alone and have nothing else distracting me and decide if i even want to continue on existing as the miserable retard fuck i am anymore
>>
Decided to confront repressed childhood 3 years ago. Life has been hell ever since and feel so low. Given meds but all they do is stop most of the observable symptoms so i can go back to suffering in silence. Dropped out of a distance based uni 5 years in because it got so bad i couldn't read a sentence without having a panic attack. Was too embarrassed to tell them why so just stopped doing the work. They've not noticed for near enough two years, or just don't care. Been a paternal figure for my nephew last 3 years because he hasn't one and i can relate, his mum doesn't look after him its just me and his grandmother. Love him to bits but honestly the love is absolutely destroying me. Not to go all Kurt Cobain but all i see is how i'm going to let him down, not be there for him and the idea of him losing me tortures me every time i see him. But oh well, keep smiling eh?
>>
>>33334878
Have you already sought professional help? Do you think you would benefit from distancing yourself from your family?
>>
File: 1488757639912-k.jpg (49KB, 480x371px) Image search: [Google]
1488757639912-k.jpg
49KB, 480x371px
>>33314219
I know an example of the opposite, where somebody i know on the left lost friends on the right the second trump won.

People are stupid. Blood loves to boil during election season, especially this one, but it's important to remember that you don't have to agree on everything to be friends. Mutual respect on at least a basic level is all you need.

Not everybody understands that. Your "friend" clearly doesn't respect you on a fundamental level. If he's willing to throw whatever you guys had away just because of a difference in opinion, then there wasn't anything worthwhile there to begin with.

Of course you could always pic related
>>
>>33334893
Do you talk to a counselor? If not, that would probably help you work through your trauma. I'm sorry, anon, and I wish you the best.

>>33334878
I hope your soul searching does you good. Move a long distance away if you can. Tell your leaching family to fuck off and cut contact. If you can join the military at all, then do it. If not, try to join the Peace Corps or something. Join a monastery or a commune. Hell, you could even become a hobo for a while.
>>
Not too super well, am stuck between living in an unsafe environment or moving out on my own with no notice whatsoever because a family member went batshit and attacked me, and I'm being villified for wanting to pursue a police response.

Fortunately after a few days of being told by multiple people that they're fucking retarded (and me couchsurfing/living in a motel) my parent has come to the realization that they were in fact being retarded and is looking into getting my batshit family member evicted. Until that gets sorted out though the situation's pretty fucked.

Now even if it isn't a matter of immediate physical safety I'm wanting to get the hell out on some terms that don't fuck me up the ass, really considering enlisting but I worry about my PT score, being a scrawny fuck.
>>
>>33334878
I know a lot of people that get taken advantage of by their family

You DONT have to put up with it. Stick up for yourself. They walk all over you because you let them, I've seen it a dozen times from many people i care about.

You're 26 dude. You clearly have a job. If you haven't moved out, do it. If you have, then you don't have to put up with their shit. You're a free man. You can do basically whatever the fuck you want.

And yeah being mute is gonna suck, but it's better than being cripple. Maybe you can't be a pop star, so what?

Honestly I don't think your depression is directly related to your situation. You sound like you're doing okay, which means there's probably an underlying cause. You need to see a doc about the depression, it'll help.
>>
>>33334912
i can't afford therapists on a $13 an hour part time job, they put me on three different anti's through the years and they just make everything worse while jewing me out of money to tell me i'm depressed because "i don't get out enough" or "you're not eating right or working out"

how do i go out and meet people when i have to write on a fucking notepad with a pencil because nobody learns sign language anymore

>>33334957
idk if you've looked at jobs lately or not, but communication is a prerequisite on every one and not being able to speak looks like shit to an employer, i've been to 40+ interviews over the years and have never been called back so i'm quite literally backed into a corner other than applying for disability, which would pay out even less than what i'm making right now

so no, i basically can't do whatever the fuck i want and i'm pretty far from doing okay

i also can't just walk out on my family when i average 30 hours a week and no full time job in sight to support myself because nobody will fucking hire me, i only got this job because my dad's friend talked HR into hiring me

jfc i've heard this so many times
>just stop doing x and do y instead
>just move out lol
>go to a doctor and get told what you already know
>>
>>33334989
>which would pay out even less than what im making right now

>making money
You must suck cocks for a living then, since you clearly have a fucking job already

Protip: don't look for a public-facing job if ur gonna be mute. There are plenty of jobs for able bodied workers
>>
>>33334943
I use to but provision for my age group is shit in this country. Other than sessions i can't afford all they could offer me was 15 min sessions fortnightly and CBT. However i still think your right it probably is my best option. Thanks anon that really means a lot, best to you too.
>>
>>33334989
Well anon I cant tell you much except maybe check the internet and your area for groups where like minded people with similar problems. Maybe you can find help there.

good luck anon
>>
>>33335255
*where like minded people with similar problems meet
>>
File: 1427155080209.png (75KB, 294x313px) Image search: [Google]
1427155080209.png
75KB, 294x313px
My cat might have liver issues.
>>
>>33314219
all of this over a guy
youre gay as hell
>>
File: feelsbadman.jpg (26KB, 550x362px) Image search: [Google]
feelsbadman.jpg
26KB, 550x362px
>>33322033
I know some of those feels, anon.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (24KB, 440x334px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
24KB, 440x334px
>tfw gucci IDF shovel
im not bragging or anything
>>
File: awwyyyyyyiisss.jpg (53KB, 728x546px) Image search: [Google]
awwyyyyyyiisss.jpg
53KB, 728x546px
>>33334844
>Take up smoking ciggy's after helping out depressed and PTSD vet mate, to help him cope by smoking with.
>Drink alcohol to deal with depression.
>Be Alcoholic as fuck, wake up with shot of Gin
>Alcoholism has gotten worse.
>Be Asberg
>tfw only 18.
>work a great job, but mental is killing me
...h..help /k/
>>
>>33314219
Out of booze. Girl thats been talkin to me is suddenly becoming a ghost. I have no real reason to exist. I have no idea what to do with my life.
>>
>>33336943
kys
>>
>>33336943
Wow you fucked up bad

Stop smoking and drinking, see a shrink, find a productive hobby you like. I like jewelrysmithing
>>
>>33336943
adding onto this because fuck it im sad.
>No mates part from PTSD bro.
>Have 'mates' at the pub, known all of them since i was a kid.
>Only talk to them because it makes me feel like a normal person drinking with their mates.
>>
>>33336971
>Be Ausfailian
>See shrink
>Gunsforevergone.

Help is a lie anon, this is my path, i am deemed to take it
>>
>>33314923
What?
I was an engineer with Owens Corning and we used Autocad.
Now have better paying and easier cit gov't job, but still....
>>
>>33315176
Fuck LEAN and six sigma. They are a cookbook and traceable way to make people do what good people do already. They're more paperwork for paper pushers and "facilitators".
>>
File: Sailor.jpg (41KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
Sailor.jpg
41KB, 512x384px
>>33321937
Are you scottish or irish? I just read that in a stereotypical wayfarer's voice
>>
>>33314219
Girlfriend of 3 years left me 5 months ago and I'm still having trouble sleeping.
She's basically gone for good but she was the ideal girlfriend (for me) and I just want her back. So my dreams reflect this desire and I either have shit dreams and feel like shit or "good" dream and feel like shit when I wake up and realize it was a dream.
It's gotten better, recently when it happens I just brush it off but it I ultimately start thinking about it and talking to myself about it on my way to work.
It doesn't help either when I think about how unlikely I am to meet another girl like that.
>>
>>33314219
Pretty good, 8 months ago I go divorced and went through a pseudo NEET phase where I would only go out to work and spend my days off at home only playing vidja and beating off. I wouldn't hang with friends or talk to many people. After a couple months of that I started coming out of my shell, started shooting again, hanging with friends and going to the gym. Now I'm finally starting to see some gains (in fitness and shooting) and my social calendar is full. Hold on /k/ it can always get better, emotional pain is like physical pain it can be ignored and eventually goes away. Get out there guys, take your doggo for a walk or go shoot some paper.
>>
File: ezlifesummary.png (137KB, 1280x976px) Image search: [Google]
ezlifesummary.png
137KB, 1280x976px
Working on finals right now. Almost done with my first semester of Grad School. Interviewed with a company I REALLY want to be a part of for a paid internship that turns into a full-time job at the end of the summer yesterday. The anxiety is making me feel like my heart's about to explode.

At least it's progress over a few months ago, where I was over a year out of school without a job, and 437 job apps out with zero returns.
>>
>>33332505
I just wanna be left alone and make a homestead somewhere. But shooting with friends is a good way to take away the loneliness.
>>
>>33322190
>I was at a coffee shop today and I felt like everyone there was just so pathetic and stupid.
Well hanging out at a starbucks isn't gonna help restore your faith in humanity anyone can tell you that much, anon
>>
>>33336691
Hope its nothin bro.
>>
>>33333783
>>33323244
Is that a bulldog?
>>
>>33337079
You can do it man. Just keep pushing. You will get that job.
>>
>>33314219
24 with ankylosing spondylitis, my spine is slowly fusing together and my other joints aren't far behind.
>>
>met this girl six months ago.
>We really hit it off and spend lots of time together.
>She helps me learn a lot about myself including the fact I've been dealing with low grade anxiety my whole life.
>We have our ups and downs like most people but overall things are amazing.
>She says she's always there for me and will support me anything I do.
>finally learn to control my anxiety just as she's leaving for a long planned trip back home to visit her family.
>We text till she board the plane making plans for our spring and summer she says I'll talk to you later
>I check in with her to make sure she's made it okay.
> She has ghosted me on all social media and is ignoring my texts. Haven't heard from her in three days
I'm not doing to great right now /k/
Also I'm probably gonna miss trigcon because I'm gonna be out of town then.
>Over all feels bad man.
>>
>>33337132
>anklyosing spondylitjs
Iktf friend. I'm so glad mine isn't as bad as other family members and I guess yours. Stay strong buddy
>how you holding up
I'm having a hard time paying for everything and college and work is stressful as hell. I got a bf that likes guns and loves me for who I am. So I guess I shouldn't complain
>>
>>33337079
>>33337114
Welp. Didn't get it. Turned out that they already hired someone before I had even applied and just completely wasted my time.
>>
>>33339269
Office bullshit. Get used to it.

Pretty glad I work in shops now.
>show me how you weld
>there you go sir
>can you start tomorrow?
>>
>>33339337
Yeah.. But after now 438 instances of office bullshit, you really start to think that you're the problem. It's not not like I fucked around in school.. 3.2 with a BSB.. Just.. Idfk what's going on.
>>
Why does everyone tell me to go to college when i'm not smart?
I just wanna be combat arms...
>>
>>33316762
Fucking kek
>cornerstone of human advancement
I did learn a few useful things in school. Maths, maybe some of my English skills. But thats not the focus of the education industry. They're there to program obedience in to the population, to force young boys to sit still, don't talk and listen. To teach kids that white people are bad, socialism is good and anyone who disagrees with you are Nazis. It's just the entry level Marxist brainwashing institution, before you get to uni. Why do you think the vast majority of young people are leftists? It's not because it makes more sense to the young mind or whatever, it's that their parents are the product of the Marxist infiltration of education and government, and theyve been forced to spend 12-16 years having more and more propaganda jammed down their throats.

Ymmmv depending on where you live, but where I'm from the amount of "educating" going on is pretty minimal. People finish their 4 year degree and know less than a first year apprentice.
>>
>>33339495
Because people since the boomers got hammered into their brains that everybody should go to college.
It's total bullshit, obviously.
>>
>>33339499
Where i live i feel like nobody learned even that at school. The students qualify for pol tier neonazis
>>
Geez. Reading all of these comments about people becoming estranged from friends/family over politics makes me feel lucky to have my current group of friends and family.

We all bitch at each other over our differing political beliefs, but it's never too serious. I might get annoyed at my friend for believing X and he might get upset at me for advocating Y, but it would never break up our whole relationship. We recognize that it's never going to be *that* important.
>>
>>33339495
Don't go if there's nothing for you. Trade school is just as valid.
>>
>>33316217
sorry to hear it, anon. Hope your buddy didn't suffer
>>
>>33316662
best of luck my friend
>>
>>33319434
stay focused anon. get the swap done asap and pay things off as they come. You can do this, honest to god
>>
Got a conditional job offer at the Post Office.

4 months ago.

No word on a start date, very worried that my shitty credit may have prevented me from getting it. Or something else. Fuck. I want this job very badly.
>>
Shit's been fucky over the past half year, lost a lotta family members, my old house, pets, important shit. Still got most of my friends even if the fuckers never text first. Worried about my shit getting rusted up. Just a gay katana that a family friend gave me years ago but it's the only thing I got for this fucking ghetto in terms of self defense.
>>
Drifted into Fresno and am regretting it completely, there's fuckall to do in this fuckin' shithole

Anyone know a good escort website? I can't find shit for this city
>>
It's been a while since I've done one of these.

My car still isn't back on the road after the thieves have been arrested. The police haven't given me instructions on what the next step is for restitution, only that "the court will call you". I do not get paid enough to take an uber to the local courthouse so I'm debating my options. I absolutely will go after them but it's been four months now and still nothing from the police or court. I've still got all my receipts and I'm debating whether I should start getting the car back onto the road with my savings instead.

Meanwhile I'm trying to figure out if there's space in my life for this qt I started talking to almost a year ago. I like her, the only thing I kind of don't like is how young she is--3 years my junior. She's done a lot of cool stuff, and while I like her and how she works, I get the feeling that she's not mature enough for me. I'm usually lonesome and serious most of the time, she's the total opposite. My friends say she'll balance me out but I don't really think so. I just don't know if I have room for her in my life.

>>33339571

I have disagreements with many of my closest loved ones, but that's the great part, we don't get it get in between us. I like that kind of maturity, and I don't really like people who just follow the mold when it comes to that.
>>
>>33321364
What are you interested in IT? Specifics?
>>
>work shit job
>stuck in lease I cannot get out of
>shit job
>get tick bite on penis
>contract lyme disease
>considered suicide a few times recently but probably wont do it
>>
I let my hopes get up this summer and though I was actually happy for the first time in a long time. I've since had them constantly and methodically ground down farther than I can remember.

I don't want to think about the grief my family would suffer if I were to kill myself, and I think that's the biggest reason I haven't. But this is the closest I've been to it in my life.

Bitches and whores...
>>
File: 1467039916154.jpg (11KB, 219x187px) Image search: [Google]
1467039916154.jpg
11KB, 219x187px
I'm a part of an English Lit grad course with about seven people. The whole class is women except for me. In a discussion over literature surrounding civil rights, the professor advocated total gun confiscation, and I piped up with my views.

The class ground to a halt while I was interrogated and probed as to my views. They were not pleased that I owned a gun. "Shouldn't my safety be more important than your freedom?" "Getting a gun is easy, anyone can get a machinegun." "Do you really believe any old person off the street should have the power of life and death over others?" "Thank you for sharing your Libertarian views." "No, no. I'm really more of a classical liberal, thank you very much." (Cue incredulity. "But gun ownership is not a liberal value.") This, after a discussion of state and law enforcement abuses of power and extrajudicial killings. I did my best, but they didn't seem very convinced, and now I may have jeopardized my grade.

How do I reach these people if they query me again? How can I make them understand how baffling it is to me that they can acknowledge how much the state abuses its power, currently and historically, and then turn around and advocate complete disarmament of civilians? One of them even started tearing up a little. It made me feel bad. I don't know what to do, but it's not something I'm willing to back down on. Yet, I'm a soft spoken person, and I still get shaken up by spirited argument, even after all these years, especially when everyone in the room suddenly begins acting like I'm a weirdo.
>>
>>33314219
>Lost a friend for voting Trump

Just invite him to your next KKK meeting, I'm sure the fun and games will cheer him up.
>>
>>33314219

So he didn't khs afterall? that's some sad shit man
>>
>using GI bill
>not interested, don't see myself working any real civilian job
>barely going to class, keep barely squeaking by in community college by the barest of margins
>desperately want to get back into the army but can't because i told the VA i wanted to kill myself
>i really just said it because i was desperate and miserable and didn't know how else to tell people that i needed help
>praying for war
>>
>>33345206
>fun and games

I wonder what kind of games they play at KKK meetings..
>>
File: 43980.png (8KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
43980.png
8KB, 512x512px
>>33345240
Hangman.
>>
>>33345138
Big issue here is to understand their motivations in the argument space. I'll bet they were not really open to having a frank discussion that could change their perspective. Next time this comes up (and I hope you are not the one to do this because in this case you shouldn't) play by rigorous rhetorical rules during the argument. Point out any disprovable statement they make, push them by taking issue with what they say not what they think. If you can get enough said that their statements start baring contradicting logic you can point that out and try to address it.
>>
>>33345240

pin the tail on the nigger

they use a real nigger
>>
My gf of two years broke up with me and I feel kinda awful.

I'm also trying to get into hunting and her family had some avid hunters but now I've got no one to teach me the ropes.
>>
Going on 5 years with my long distance girlfriend who is a leftwing antigun person but who is very caring and loves me a whole lot. Gonna move out of Commiefornia to go to Florida and live with her soon. Started antidepressants about 6 months ago and those are working great. About to get my first job at twenty fucking eight so it's about time.

Overall can't complain.

Also
>tfw destined to be forever a nogunz
>also sorry for posting in a /k/ thread when I'm a /his/ visitor
>>
>>33314219

i lost a friend this week too.

airplane crash.

dead fucking nuts serious. i'm going to his funeral in a week. his son isn't even 6 months old.
>>
>>33333690
16 years famalam
>>
>>33315369
Like 90% of Oregon strippers are trafficed. Human trafficing is huge in Oregon.
>>
I play vidya but most video games are garbage nowadays, so Im stuck with older games with poor graphics that I drink to relive the nostalgia for

I want to die, but im a coward and want to live too much
>>
>>33345325
>>33314219

also fuck trump for making me work what weekends i have these days watching over his fat ass in florida.

motherfucker stay in fucking DC where your job is. go to camp david or some shit. i burned 30,000 lb of fuel sitting around trying not to fall asleep with live missiles on my jet, and i'm doing it again in a few months.

fucker better be paying that bill out of pocket.
>>
I've been really busy this semester (full courseload and 2 jobs, one of which I'm not getting paid for since I'm retarded) and then on spring break I actually got unrelated stuff done; cleaned my room finally, started writing a book, been exercising, etc. But I still feel empty inside. Being productive used to make me feel good but right now I feel completely empty.
>>
>>33316662
Good luck /k/omrad
>>
File: 1476208800144.jpg (33KB, 466x349px) Image search: [Google]
1476208800144.jpg
33KB, 466x349px
>>33314219
>Lost job
>Got a divorce
>Moved
>Think I'm falling for someone I know I most likely can't get
>Pressured from all angles
Thinking about suicide more and more each day, but I can't because of some other stuff.
Haven't visited my dad's grave in years either, and I really want to but I don't have the money for it as it's across the country.

Everything just won't stop being shit.
>>
You guys just have to keep at it. You never know what things could bring.

>be me armyfag
>this time last year innairaq
>both parents dead because of terminal illnesses growing up
>older brother heavily depressed but won't answer calls
>worried.jpg
>everyday same old shit, threat from Shia Militias trying to slot some whities only held in check by Iranfags, shit internet and no qt waiting for my return
>friends talk of jodies and unfaithful partners
>friends also screwing coalition partners and being unfaithful
>most of the money earned was invested into shooting
>AI L115A3.jpg
>previous tinder date before innairaq recommences comms
>talk to her, days suddenly not so dreary
>trip slogs on, still talking to tinderqt
>brother finally returns phone calls
>turns out her was banging the wife of a family friend
>mfw my brother is a jody
>brother seems happy and honestly not worried about him offing himself anymore
>outtairaq innabrisbane
>date tinder qt for 2 months
>bliss.jpeg
>tinderqt moves to UK for work, long distance no work
>brokenhearted.jpeg
>move to perth
>can't forget tinderqt but she's banging multiple UKfags
>date a few Perth slappers, nil success
>depressed
>PC dies
>depresseder
>L115A3 still stored at old address so no range time
>bored and depressed.jpeg
>finally accept invitation of new work colleagues to go out drinking
>meet qt at bar
>better root than tinderqt
>fuckyeah.jpeg
>been dating four months insofar
>picking up gats and L115A3 next week
>work is good
>going innamiddleeast mid-year
>happy

Honestly, sometimes things just seem to work out bromigos.
>>
>>33332076
>dating a hardcore left wing sjw black girl

You might want to check out this magazine, it's right up your alley, cuck
>>
File: 1344532995084.jpg (9KB, 188x239px) Image search: [Google]
1344532995084.jpg
9KB, 188x239px
>>33345262
Yeah, I reckoned it'd be a poor idea to broach the subject myself again, too. Maybe I'll tuck a little paper of my thoughts on the matter in condensed form in my class dossier in case it happens again; that way I won't be caught so flat-footed and on the defensive next time.
>>
>>33315940
1. Self assess. Are you actually trying as hard as you think you are? Be brutally honset with yourself.
2. Seek positives rather than negatives. You could be living in a 3rd world shithole slowly dying from malaria or something. But you're not.
>>
Im fucking fantastic. Im disregarding females, aquiring currency. Working 12 hours a day every single day. Going to get my raise soon. Got vacation in 52 days. Gonna have a blast and see my family back home. Buy me an M1A and eat burritos at my favorite tacoria. Then im gonna come back here for another 6 months and do it all again till im sick of it and move on to the next thing. Trump won. Car still runs great. Money in the bank. Warm bed to sleep in. Hot food to eat. Guns and ammo in the safe.
Everythings goin my way.
>>
>>33337107
No, Its an H&R Victor
>>
>>33345138
You can't. Their goal is the same as yours, which is to make it seem like your position is right and to convince others of it. Their purpose of listening is to find things they can disagree with, not that they can process.
>>
File: 1484200679556.gif (1MB, 300x272px) Image search: [Google]
1484200679556.gif
1MB, 300x272px
>be me NEET high school failure that's good with computers
>get first gun right before Sandy Hook for 85 dollars and a bayonet the shop gave me by mistake that was worth as much as the gun
>feeling okay in general about life, dating and having plans to move away and trying to find employment

A couple years later:
>move in with dad I only finally got to meet when I was 18, former marine, pretty awesome guy that I'm sure /k/ would appreciate
>slip into deep depression, social anxiety I've always had begins to intensify
>realize I have dysphoria, transition with money I don't have
>boyfriends skeevy about it, and ends up leaving me anyway because of my suicide attempts
>dad kicks me out to marry a sister wife who already has at least 5 kids
>go back into therapy after having been in it from 11-17, now living with mom again
>single, still techy but useless NEET
>too afraid to go outside and meet people though I'm fairly attractive
>literally burst into tears after being in public for any length of time from the anxiety
>being shoved towards a pride center by therapist, can't stand the thought
>losing what I think is my sense of humanity, every humans just a slightly smarter animal, no point to anything, universe dies in the end
>a move opportunity is close, a friend wants to help me get better
>I may have to sell my first and only gun that now goes for 200~

I don't want to get rid of it /k/, I made it my own.
>>
Well im not going to kill myself today so it could be worse.
I think my best friends wife doesnt like me much, it wouldnt be an issue but i live with them. Well be cool for a few days then she gets wicked passive aggressive, then were back on good terms. Not really sure how i should approach this
>>
File: 80s advert2.jpg (389KB, 1255x1652px) Image search: [Google]
80s advert2.jpg
389KB, 1255x1652px
>trying to join the Navy
>recruiter tells me I need a waiver for approval since I have a history of suicidal intentions and depression
>get an appointment with a therapist, since the recruiter said getting a professional opinion would give me better chances at approval
>waiver just got sent this week
>nervous as hell
>>
>>33337085
Well make it one day brother, dont give up the dream
Thread posts: 311
Thread images: 61

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.