[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How far can you throw a gun?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: Gun slinger.png (488KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
Gun slinger.png
488KB, 960x640px
How far can you throw a gun?
>>
>>33313235

Once chucked a .270 maybe fifty some feet? By the barrel hammer throw kinda thing.

Was into a lake, though, depressed from the bank, so that might be cheating a little and gotten me a few extra feet.
>>
>>33313274

Is that the optimal way to throw a pistol though? And does spear tossing a nugget reach further, despite the weight?
>>
Yeah, I also watched John Wick 2
>>
>>33313500

OP here, I haven't eatched either john wick movies, did not know there was even a sequel in fact; I just found the amusingly named image of a boy in a skirt throwing a gun and thought it'd be something fun to talk about.

My apologies if I meme'd.
>>
>>33313235
The real question is far can you throw a nugget with bayo.
>>
>>33313517
Those are shorts my man.
>>
>>33313235
About tree fiddy.
>>
>>33313235
more importantly, if you timed it so that the barrel was pointing towards you as you fired at the moment of the throw, would the recoil make it go farther?
>>
>>33313235
Edgeworth is twice the man you'll ever be
>>
4, maybe 5 depending
>>
File: 1481822216755.gif (1MB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
1481822216755.gif
1MB, 500x280px
The real question here, is how far can a gun throw you?
>>
>>33313235
With accuracy or just for distance?
>>
>>33313517
>not recognizing one of the greatest prosecuting attorneys of our time in his youth
>>
>>33313486
I reckon holding it by the barrel and throwing it would yield the best results.
>>
>>33313486
Should be able to get more inertia by slinging it like a sledge hammer but letting go high. Add a crow hop if you really don't want it found. Except maybe by those autistic magnet people. (mine is on the way from Amazon)
>>
>>33313235

About treefiddy
>>
>>33315734
Depends on how high up the plane is.
>>
>>33313235
18 feet
>>
File: of course.png (104KB, 363x371px) Image search: [Google]
of course.png
104KB, 363x371px
>>33316274
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.