[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Huge firearm depots seized in Europe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQDSYFmGpl8
>The Spanish National Police has exposed the arsenal of war seized in January in Spain during operation Portu, supported by Europol.
>Over 10 000 assault rifles, anti-aerial machine guns, 400 shells and grenades, as well as pistols, revolvers and parts to reactivate weapons, have been catalogued.
>>
>The organised crime group sold deactivated firearms which did not comply with the existing deactivation standards, and live firing firearms, in Spain and other European countries like France and Belgium. The armament was acquired mainly through legally established channels and later reactivated.

>As a result of the investigation, a huge military firearms depot was seized that required several weeks to catalogue. Due to their characteristics, their calibre and their readiness for reactivation, the seized weapons had an easy journey in the black market and posed a significant risk of being acquired by organised crime groups and terrorists.
>>
>>33313093
>The organised crime group sold deactivated firearms which did not comply with the existing deactivation standard

That's the shit brought up during the Theatre shooting and why they passed yet another layer of anti fun laws
>>
https://www.rt.com/news/380745-firearms-arsenal-seized-spain/

>>33313096
It's weird. From what I know, the deactivation process if very destructive to the firearm, there is no way it can be reactivated after that. But maybe the process could be different, depending on the country it is made...
>>
File: 1278591525843.jpg (19KB, 628x476px) Image search: [Google]
1278591525843.jpg
19KB, 628x476px
>they will all be destroyed
>>
>>33313105
Which was probably the shit reason they just blanket fucked gun collectors over in the euro. As far as I know too it's the same case for deactivation but I don't deal directly in the deactivated gun trade over there so the standards just might be different like you said. Lotta key words popped up weeks after the shooting that align with what they're reporting on now but the only difference was Spain was never brought up
>>
>>33313091
All those Cetmes which will be smelted down...
>>
>>33313091
This is why there are tens if not hundreds of millions of illegal guns in Europe.

God it feels good to be right.
>city of gun control
>only caught 5 gun smugglers.

Anyone know any gems that they got besides that Russian grenade launcher and of course all those shells?
>>
We must rescue them. To the van!
>>
>>33313091
A gift for the /k/ube>>33313091
>>
I bet the black market dealers would sell those guns for something like $50 each. God I wish I knew where to find these guys.
>>
ALL THOSE DAEWOOS
>>
>>33313091
They talk about it on the same day the new firearms directive is being voted in. Really makes you think.
>>
>>33314064
Oh and
>unlisted video
wonder where did you find it you shill
>>
>>33313884
Those are spanish CETME-L Rifles.
>>
>>33313091
this happens just in time for the EU gun ban, it's fucking fake news cmon!
These are all weapons still currently in service in the Spanish army, all they fucking did was round up a couple army depots and take all the guns away to make some photos
It's all fucking propaganda for the gun grabbers and the dumb sheep just eat this shit up
>>
Yeah kind of wondering how an arms dealer got that many cetme l and cetme c rifles. Does the government auction them off to just anyone or what?
>>
File: 6166481.jpg (6KB, 168x211px) Image search: [Google]
6166481.jpg
6KB, 168x211px
>>33313462
>>33313123
>>33313884
>>
>>33314111
Probably corruption/backroom deals. Spain is famously corrupt.
>>
>>33314111
>The armament was acquired mainly through legally established channels and later reactivated.
So basically they bought rifles to deactivate, however sold whole rifles because no one in Europe gives a shit.
>>
>>33313876
>Black market gun
>50€
Try 5000.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.