[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Soon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

File: imagesvc.timeincapp.com.jpg (86KB, 2227x730px) Image search: [Google]
imagesvc.timeincapp.com.jpg
86KB, 2227x730px
US buildup near Korean Peninsula aimed at 'incapacitating' Kim: Report

at 'incapacitating' Kim: Report

By Jason M. Kopp Published March 14, 2017 FoxNews.com
Facebook Twitter livefyre Email Print
Now Playing

North Korea threatens US with 'merciless' attacks

A growing U.S. presence off the Korean Peninsula, which includes drone stations, military drills and even elite American special forces, is reportedly part of a plan aimed at "incapacitating" the rogue regime in Pyongyang should conflict break out.

On Sunday, the U.S. declared it will permanently station unmanned missile capable drones in South Korea. The development came amid reports that elite U.S. forces - possibly including SEAL Team 6, will take part in joint military drills with South Korea.
>>
im interested in talking about this but there is no link to a source or video
>>
>>33311888
my bad

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/03/14/us-buildup-near-korean-peninsula-aimed-at-incapacitating-kim-report.html
>>
seems like still dickwaving
>>
>>33311977
with the actual dick in Kim's face
>>
R E M O V E
E
M
O
V
E

T H A A D
H
A
A
D

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-southkorea-china-idUSKBN16L0J7

http://www.vox.com/world/2017/3/10/14882778/thaad-south-korea-missile-defense-system-china-explained

http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/opinion/2017/03/637_225532.html

http://thediplomat.com/2017/03/thaad-and-chinas-nuclear-second-strike-capability/
>>
>>33311873 as wrong as it may be...i kinda hope so. i just want kimmy to rip the bandaid off already...we all know how its gonna end..so just end it.
>>
>>33312100
Same. Whats the worse that can happen? Few hundred Koreans die? It's the price I'm willing to pay to dismantle that fucking zoo up North.
>>
>>33312156
>Whats the worse that can happen?

China gets involved.
>>
>>33312199
China got tired of living? All that success and prosperity got boring? They are ready to follow Kim into the nuclear flame? Nah. You're a shill.
>>
>>33311898

Ppl take fox news serious?
>>
>>33312243
You must not realize how much of a strategic point North Korea is to China. If you think it'll all be easy and over quickly, answer this question for me. Have you paid attention to any American war since ww2?
>>
>>33312287
Care to offer an alternative?
>>
>>33312304
>You must not realize how much of a strategic point North Korea is to China

Really? Well, lets hear it.

>Have you paid attention to any American war since ww2

Sure.
>>
>>33312343
I'm not going to type out a whole mess of shit for you when you could easily type in strategic importance of North Korea, but here you go.

http://www.issuelab.org/resources/434/434.pdf
>>
>>33311873
I have an image in my head of AH-64's lining the DMZ, each covering a 2-3 km front. And all they do is rise up, piss FFAR's, Hellfire and 30mm, before landing, reloading and going back up. Repeat for as long as the wall of malnurished norkies keep coming
>>
File: yellowkikes.jpg (124KB, 620x416px) Image search: [Google]
yellowkikes.jpg
124KB, 620x416px
>>33312156
>What's the worse that can happen?
The US judiazes and negrifies yet another country that just didn't want to privatize its central bank.
>>
>>33312335

King5 is pretty solid.
>>
>>33312343
>literally a bridge away from manchuria, along a ridiculously long border
manchuria, aka...
>breadbasket and mineral rich
>industrial base
>virtually the best geographical location for invading china proper by all accounts
>port arthur
>cordial at best to the CPP since time immemorial
>>
File: 1489048284414m.jpg (43KB, 1024x653px) Image search: [Google]
1489048284414m.jpg
43KB, 1024x653px
The Marine Corps F-35B squadron in Japan are taking part in Key Resolve

Think its pretty neat how serious the Military is to creating new tactics and incorporating them into the battle space as soon as possible
>>
>>33312375
NK wont seize to exist if the US removes Kim. China just might win from his removal.
>>
>>33312470
Jesus christ don't 2 stars have better shit to do than post on jamaican antique rum bottle exchanges
>>
>>33312199
So?
>>
>>33311873
It wont happen,I dont see South Korea arming them self to the teeth or China prepping their borders.
>>
>>33312156
Reintegration would be huge fucking mess.
>>
>>33312156
Nobody wants that besides the peasants if north Korea. SK doesn't want to pay for it (have you looked at the figures of the cost of reunification? It makes Germany look like a discount dinner.) China wants to keep the buffer state. US wants a reason to be in South Korea.
>>
>>33312403
Man, the /pol/ shills have really been out in force this week. What happened? Are people losing faith in their frog God, leading them to attempt more aggressive missionary tactics?
>>
Can't wait to watch US troops get their ass kicked by asians again.
>>
>>33312558
No, because they will have to deal with the large amount of immigrants that such a destabilizing event would create. Immigrants who would need "deprogrammed" and reeducated to fit in with Chinese society.
>>
>>33312094
Fuck you, you Russian piece of shit, Fuck China, Fuck Russia, Fuck North Korea, I hope you all get Thaad' to death.
>>
>>33315155
The U.S. will simply be in South Korea because it's close to China, then station in the north should reintegration happen. While the south likely DOESNT want to foot the bill, they'd still be happen to be rid of the shrieking manchild with the bowl-cut. China is the only one who would really oppose it, but all you have to do is make the war all about liberating the death camps in the north, and then China literally can't step in without coming across to the rest of the world as Axis 2.0: you shouldnt have stopped at nanking
>>
>>33315182
By which Asians. Surely you can't mean North Koreans?
>>
>>33315219
>implying you won't get jumped by all of East Asia apart from South Korea/Japan
>>
>>33315185

Or they can just build a big wall along the border and send them all down south
>>
>>33312335
NPR
Washington Post
>>
>>33312397
That's adorable, except helicopters are tender and delicate and the Norks have been digging in for decades.

Have some battle of Karbala:
Washington Post:

"In attacking a formation of about 40 Apache Longbows on Monday, the Iraqis staged a classic helicopter ambush first perfected by the North Vietnamese in the 1960s. As the lethal, tank-killing aircraft approached on a mission to destroy the Medina Division's dispersed armor, troops dispersed throughout a palm-lined residential area and opened fire with antiaircraft guns, rocket-propelled grenades and a wall of fire from rifles and other small arms. ... "The Iraqi fire was so intense that the Apaches had to break off their mission and return to base."

NK and China shoved the UN forces back to the middle of the peninsula the first time. The Korean War has, so far, been a stalemate.
>>
>>33312199
China, who hasn't posed a military threat to any relevant nation in 400 years?
k
>>
>>33312403
>projecting power
>a bad thing

go and fucking live with your neckbeard friends in a swamp you /pol/tard mongs because it sounds to me like anarcho-primitivism is the ideology for you. Do you understand what sort of superpower does not use its position to project power across the world? A shit fucking country, that's what. Are you anti-American or just retarded?
>>
>>33315482
Except in my dreams, the norks are the ones attacking, leaving their holes and bringing their AA out of cover.
>>
I sure hope so, no more hadji shit please. I want something proper.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.