[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yugoslavia VS Russia thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: jugoslavia-yugoslavia-tito.jpg (83KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
jugoslavia-yugoslavia-tito.jpg
83KB, 800x600px
What if pre civil war JNA went toe to toe with the USSR due to Tito's insubordination against Stalin. How long would they last and would the US interview? Also Cold War thread..
>>
File: G-4_SOKO_Super_Galeb_1991.jpg (3MB, 2884x1928px) Image search: [Google]
G-4_SOKO_Super_Galeb_1991.jpg
3MB, 2884x1928px
>>33311530
>>
>>33311530
>>
File: m84-3.jpg (49KB, 662x386px) Image search: [Google]
m84-3.jpg
49KB, 662x386px
>>33311617
>>
What are you, fucking retarded or something?
Yugo army was weak as fuck, source: actual fucking veterans
Bog te jebo odakle ti ideja da moze zaostala jugoslavija da se bori sa ruskom ratnom industrijom?!
>>
>>33313089
Not as weak as you think neighbour, yeah sure the vets all say the army was crap but that's a subjective point of view, when you saw nato weaponry of course you stuff looks like shit, because you don't know better. And as far as conscripts go, their opinion does not count, because conscripts only think about pussy and remember only the bad parts.
>>
>>33311530
>How long would they last and would the US interview
Not long.

The US wouldn't as a governmental entity, but probably lots of reporters would conduct interviews.
>>
>>33313832
Not that guy ali ti si glup ko kurac i potpuno neupućen. Zvučiš kao petnaestogodišnji nadobudni kurčić. This is quite possibly the stupidest fucking thread I've seen in a long time. JNA vs Soviet Union for fucks sake
>>
>>33313969
Na, Tito had pretty strong diplomatic relations with the US for not being a typical meme communist state- he was widely recognized as benevolent to everyone but Serbian nationalists and we would have likely stepped in- much less than Syria tier, a couple missles in exchange to land.
>>
>>33314199
Are you fucking retarded or something, did you read the post you replied to?
>>
Shit thread shit OP
>>
>>33314199
Sure, but the US isn't a media organization.
>>
>>33311530
Mi bi svi pricali ruski za 5 godine, osim bosanci tko bi dan danas jos zivili kao muslimani, ako smo ista naucili od Grozni
>>
>>33314347
Bosance je trebalo pobit u ratu i podijelit tu jadnu prokletu zemlju popola između hrv i srb
>>
If we're talking about the actual 1946-1953 period when war seemed likely, the Soviets would have bulldozed their way into Yugoslavia before being bogged down in a brutal partisan war. However unlike the Germans and their allies the Soviets could have poured endless resources into there and won eventually.

By the time of the breakup of Yugoslavia the army was quite outdated, poorly led, and divided along sectarian lines. Not that there was any chance of war between the USSR and Yugoslavia once Brezhnev took power.
>>
>>33314199
US would have condemned and taken diplomatic action against the Soviets but not much else. Relations with Yugoslavia weren't particularly good, the US had better relations with Ceaucescu despite the fact he was actually IN the Warsaw Pact. And unlike China who often supported groups the US also backed (Mujaheddin, Somalia, Zaire/UNITA, etc) the Yugoslavians were very much on the opposite of the US in the global Proxy War. Yugoslavia's biggest friends during the Cold War were Saddam Hussein and Momar Gaddaffi.

The only communist state the US "protected" was China after 1976. It was agreed upon quietly that US would go to war if China was attacked by the USSR or vice-versa. This was a huge strategic problem for the Soviets that changed their entire strategic plan, which basically went from zerg rushing Europe and liberating it in the name of Communism to just nuking everybody before they could overwhelm you
>>
>>33314375
>Bosance je trebalo pobit u ratu i podijelit tu jadnu prokletu zemlju popola između hrv i srb

Ovo.
>>
>>33314347
Ruski tenkovi preko granice, Tito u Sarajevo i onda ganjane po brdima i planinama. U Srbiji i HR dolaze na vlast kvinzlinzi, Slovenci be vjerovatno pustili NATO da udje a Makedonci bi postali opet Bugari.
>>
>>33316888
>Makedonci bi opet postali Bugari
Implying da su ikad i bili nešto drugo
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.