[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/LEGO/ Law Enforcement General Official

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: 1488477602891 (2).jpg (22KB, 146x110px) Image search: [Google]
1488477602891 (2).jpg
22KB, 146x110px
It's been a while /k/. Let's get rollin.

Mfw I see people blaming the officer in this situation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lr0NFyD0Nzw
>>
>>33308480
>Mfw I see people blaming the officer in this situation.
>implying it wasn't his fault
>>
>>33308480
That looked like a fucking gun.
>>
>>33308525
No, it didn't.
>>
>>33308480
Surprise surprise, it was the morbidly obese cop that shot him. How can they be trusted with a gun if they can't even control their caloric intake.
>>
File: sensiblechuckle.gif (993KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
sensiblechuckle.gif
993KB, 250x250px
>>33308508

I love the trademark put my hands on the hood directly in front of the camera and look at it distressed so my buds can claim so in court. but yeah this kid was a retard i blame the parents
>>
>>33308525
At the 0:23/0:24ish mark it even kinda looks like he unintentionally makes a motion that makes it look like he's racking a slide.
>>
Will they accept someone with leg surgery correction
>>
>>33308602
Or blame Air Force.
>>
>>33308559
Yes it did. What was he supposed to do if it was?
>>
>>33308650
>pre-emptively shooting people is ok
I really don't understand why you people live here. Do you take enjoyment out of shitting up a country that wasn't meant for you?
>>
>>33308819
I'm a little lost...what do you think >>33308650 is exactly and what led you to that conclusion
>>
File: smoke weed every day.gif (1MB, 174x188px) Image search: [Google]
smoke weed every day.gif
1MB, 174x188px
>>33308480
Fuck the police. Smoke weed every day.
>>
>>33308979
Whoa, careful not to cut yourself on that edge.
>>
File: image.png (154KB, 374x321px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
154KB, 374x321px
>>33308819
>waiting until he proves that the little black thing he's two-handing and pointing in my direction is actually a wallet and not a gun.
Genius. We need more officers like you.
>>
these threads never work out because retards come in and argue the most recent viral use of force incident. let's talk other cop things pls
>>
>>33308979
ah the 9th grade. Such simple times.
>>
>>33309032
He's right guys.

>>33308629
I imagine it depends on if it actually corrected what the issue was. What kind of surgery was it?
>>
I submitted my PHQ and other documents and am now waiting for the investigation shit to clear so I can take my tests and go to academy. Nervous and bored waiting.
>>
>>33309270
what state mang? local agency?
>>
>>33309095
Leg guy here. It's my femur and tibia being rotated and causing my feet to be outward causing knee pain. I'm getting both cut and repositioned.
>>
>>33311966
if you can pass the tests physically and medically, dont sweat it. just make sure you bring it up...
>>
>>33309019
>Literally shoot first and ask questions later

How bout if pigs don't fire until fired upon? That's how the military does it right?
>>
>>33312141
Uh yeah, no. Never once did I let an armed subject shoot at me first.

If your idea of a good ROE is to wait for someone to attempt to kill you before you act, you are going to die.

The dumbass in the video literally looked like he was drawing a weapon as he exited the vehicle. SCOTUS has ruled that the actions of officers are to be judged from the viewpoint of "a reasonable law enforcement officer." Regardless of the fact that the guy was reaching for a wallet - any reasonable officer would associate his physical movements with someone drawing a weapon (most concealed weapons are carried between 4 to 6 o'clock).

Back to the original point; you're a dumbass. Don't talk about things you don't know shit about. I'm not a cop, but I am an infantryman with multiple deployments to both Iraq and Afghanistan.
>>
>>33308480
I understand that the officer was shooting, but why is no one giving first aid? They are all just standing around looking like they are too lazy to bow down
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.