[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Walther pps m2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

Thinking about buying one of these to conceal in the summer. I wanted a slim single stack 9mm I tried the shield and didn't like it it just felt cheap and unpleasant when I was shooting it. I liked the feel of the ccp and would've gotten one but then I saw that it was a snowflake gun with shit reliability. Is this a good choice? Is there another gun I should consider before I buy?
>>
File: more walthers.jpg (1MB, 3200x1411px) Image search: [Google]
more walthers.jpg
1MB, 3200x1411px
>>33305095
There are always alternatives to consider, of course. But the PPS M2 is a great choice.

The M2 fixes one of the problems I have with the PPS which is the sharp, boxy grip. I haven't tried an M2 trigger but it can't be as bad as my PPS. It's a well designed, reliable pistol and the variable capacity from 6 to 8 rounds makes it fit for pocket or holster carry.

If you're looking for suggestions, the M&P Shield, Nano, LC9 and P938 are worth consideration.
>>
>>33305095

I tried out a LCP, G43, Shield and this. This beat them all by a mile in terms of shootability, feel and trigger quality. Shield and LC9 felt like plastic trash. G43 was alright but it was fatter and the trigger was worse. Only complaint about PPS M2 is the absent aftermarket and it's a bit too big to pocket carry, even with the 6rd.
>>
>>33305541
Thanks for the input. I tried the nano and hated it with a passion. Haven't tried the lc9 or the 938
>>
>>33305603
We'll that sounds perfect because I'm planning on holster carrying anyway
>>
File: Screenshot_20170311-110905.jpg (1010KB, 1332x1064px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170311-110905.jpg
1010KB, 1332x1064px
>>33305095
I bought one the other day for under 400.

I have no complaints so far. Good trigger, fits in pocket nice, goes bang
>>
>>33307087
Yea going bang is the most important part. Apparently the ccp had issues with this
>>
>>33307087
New under $400? Where at?
>>
>>33307121
So I've heard. I was looking at the nano and shield as well. Nano cost a bit more and the shield just wasn't comfy to hold and that trigger was shit.

Had an lc9, it was atrocious and felt all around cheap
>>
>>33307137
A Lgs by me in Virginia
>>
>>33307163
I'm in va what's it called
>>
>>33307318
What part? I'm in va beach. Was superior. They always have good deals going on
>>
>>33307358
Lynchburg area so that's not too far I'll have to check it out
>>
>>33307458
Do it!!! They have two locations. The gun/pawn one has a great selection of used
>>
>>33305603
I hear your concern about the plastic feel, but the same "plastic" feel for me makes pistols easier to pocket carry without always feeling like i have a chunk of weight on one side of my body.
>>
Will hk ever make a concealable single stack 9?
>>
>>33305095
>buying a Walther that doesn't have lever mag release
no
>>
>>33307749
That was actually one of my biggest disappointments with the M2 I just don't like the classic as much so I figured I would settle
>>
>>33307749
Button release don't bother me at all.
>>
>>33307796
Have you considered the P99c?
>>
>>33305095
Hk or bust
>>
>>33307739
They have. Like 5 times
>>
>>33309252
Please name 3 besides the P7M8
>>
>>33308423
Yes it's a great gun but I think the single stack width is going to help a lot when concealing in the summer. I'm not sure exactly how much it will help it just seems like it will be a lot easier to carry
>>
>>33310778
I find the most important dimensions when considering concealed carry guns are going to be height, length, width, in that order. On top of that the difference in width between the PPS and the P99 is like 1/4". I don't carry a P99c, just a P99, but my friend doesn't have trouble concealing his in light summer clothing. I'd go that route just to have the extra 4 rounds.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.