[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gun Sales Crash In Trump Era

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 283
Thread images: 31

File: 2017.03.14 - Gun Sales_0.jpg (13KB, 450x147px) Image search: [Google]
2017.03.14 - Gun Sales_0.jpg
13KB, 450x147px
Obama really was the best gun salesman in American history - gun sales have declined so much in the months since the election that Remington just had to lay off 120 workers.

So... good deals coming? I hope?

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-14/crashing-gun-sales-post-obama-era-causes-mass-layoffs-remington-manufacturing-facili
>>
>>33303480

>that S&W slide

Thank God I sold my stock before Trump got elected.

Anyway, I don't feel bad for these companies.

1. They knew Obama's term was coming to an end.
2. If they put their faith in Hillary winning, then they are un-American and deserve everything that happens to them.

Also, we always see post-Christmas retail dips. You get a few bumps for tax season but with Trump in, more people are probably saving their money or using it to buy accessories/ammo instead of more guns. But what happened is they made a boatload of guns and now supply exceeds demand. I'd bet that those 120 workers probably didn't work for Remington before Obama took office, and those jobs will likely return if an anti-gun Dem wins in 2020 or 2024.

Also, FWIW, Remington still mostly sells hunting firearms and we are out of primary hunting season now.
>>
> remington anything

I'm not surprised, I think remington are laying off workers and shitting their selves into bankruptcy because of how shitty their guns are ever since freedom group took over. I hope freedom group sells off remington and marlin to some company that can fix their guns back to normal.
>>
>>33303480

I figured Remington would be laying off people because they make shitty guns nobody wants to buy. Weird.

Don't worry, the NRA is working on their newest scare tactics to push panic buys. Look at LaPierre's speech at CPAC which was basically a new Red Scare to get the right to buy guns because "violent libruls" are going to form left wing death squads and start shooting any registered (R) down in the streets.
>>
>>33303480
>good deals

No, it means more shit will get discontinued while the mainstay moneymakers get $20 off.
>>
>>33303609
Even if Remington was sold and QC returned, it's going to take a very long time to undo the damage done to the brand image.
>>
>>33303629
Yeah but that's actually true you commie
>>
>>33303480

I still remember everybody in a panic back in 08, even before Obama got elected mind you, that he was going to have the alphabet soup going door to door confiscating guns in his first 100 days.

The right are gullibly panicky retards just like the left are right now about Trump. Our country is fucking retarded.
>>
>>33303662

Oh fuck off. You hicks spent the last 50 years calling all liberals "latte sipping pussies" and now there's all this pearl clutching when some people are out in the street protesting.
>>
>>33303690
The anarchists are organized and already committing violence.
>>
>>33303690
Those "latte sipping pussies" are trying to drop their balls, but are finding out that they really don't have any and are getting BTFO. It's fucking hilarious.
>>
>>33303690
There was a moment where serious racial conflict seemed very possible, things have since subsided.

I am not afraid of the carpetbagging liberal bourgeois taking selfies at "protests" to build their social media brands. I am worried Tyrone and his angry friends figuring nobody is going to stand up to them so they can do what they want. I live on the SW side of Chicago and things got extremely tense a couple months ago when BLM figured out that this is where a vast amount of Chicago police officers live and decided to cause trouble. It was tense.
>>
File: 1431642615183.png (500KB, 638x535px) Image search: [Google]
1431642615183.png
500KB, 638x535px
>>33303480
A brand that's gone to shit for the last decade is having to lay off workers because of Trump? People are still buying guns, Cerberus has just been digging Remington's grave all these years and now they finally have to lie down in it.
>>
File: images (2).jpg (5KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
5KB, 299x168px
>>33303690
Yeah dude it's not like there aren't gangs of literal fucking communist LARPers going around ""resisting fascism"" by beating anyone to the right of Stalin into the ground or anything. No that's totally not happening at all.

Honestly I won't be surprised if we see some genuinely serious left wing terrorism coming from these fucking nuts. Like the RAF back in Europe.
>>
>>33303803

Looks like a man who needs to pull himself up by his bootstraps to me.

A couple of emboldened anarchist faggots and some manchildren in Berkeley with football pads and Home Depot respirators aren't enough to scare me into thinking we're going towards some sort of The Troubles scenario.

Go spend time in Europe or South America. Those dudes riot far harder than this over fucking soccer games.
>>
>>33303662
>>>/pol/
You have to go back
>>
>>33303726

> There was a moment where serious racial conflict seemed very possible.

I felt that way too directly after the election, but having just read about racial tensions from 50s-70s, I think I was just being overly alarmed.
>>
>>33303726

And out of all that unrest the exceptionally dumbass cops finally realized this isn't the 90s anymore and you can't shoot anyone you want and get away with it.

Seems like a net gain to me.
>>
>>33303927
>I think I was just being overly alarmed.

The media hype machine will do that to you.
>>
>>33303927
Holy shit this
As a history major it bothered the hell out of me that people were legitimately worried about a race war when tensions were 20x higher in the 1960s
>>
>>33303972

Remember when that whacko shot those cops in Dallas and everybody on the right was scrambling to link him to BLM even though the Dallas BLM was marching with the cops and had told that dude to fuck off months before?

Those were fun times.
>>
>>33303662

>everybody to the left of Pinochet is automatically a commie

Fuck off.
>>
>>33303953
The incident that sparked those protests was a guy from Indiana parking in front of a firehouse, being told to move his car, then pointing a gun at a 55 year old fireman and press the trigger (it didnt go off) before a cop on his way to work put him down.

But yea, keep blaming cops for you breaking the law.
>>
>>33304049
I don't remember anything like that. BLM is not a clubhouse where everyone involved has a membership. It's a movement and it inspired a man (or rather several) to kill some cops. His actions did turn people against BLM in the end, though. Those were good times.
>>
>>33304165

>this one incident caused all the racial tension and protests in the country from 2015 to now

No.
>>
>>33304209
Well that's the incident that caused confrontations literally a block away from where I live so forgive me if I take that particular instance a bit more seriously than the others.

I get it, a cop caught you speeding or something and gave you a ticket so all cops must be bad. Whatever, keep being a loser.
>>
>>33303679
Except Trump is actually doing the retarded shit he promised.

>Cutting the EPA and cutting edge energy research
>Cutting education and medicare
>Dumbing more money into our bloated and ineffecient military Ind complex

Oh, and pissing off our only barrier between south america and our border.
>>
>>33304200

That dude would have been out shooting cops at some point eventually no matter what. Either in one attack like that or he would have gone Beltway sniper.

I don't blame BLM for that any more than I blame churches for those nutjobs that shoot, stab, or blow up abortion doctors.
>>
File: 250px-That's_a_paddlin'.png (74KB, 250x186px) Image search: [Google]
250px-That's_a_paddlin'.png
74KB, 250x186px
>>33303867
>Surrounded and outnumbered by 5+ people with flagpoles and other assorted blunt weapons
>Beat him after he's unconscious
>"Pull himself up by the bootstraps"

I know this is bait but god damnit I'm fucking triggered.
>>
>>33304232
>Except Trump is actually doing the retarded shit he promised.

For now. Republicans are fucked thanks to the Obamacare mess they got themselves in. If they don't repeal it their base will revolt and if they do the dems will have all the ammo they need for midterms. 2018 is going to be a slaughter either way and the Rs know it's coming.

Look at the shit with Breitbart releasing that Paul Ryan audio. The GOP are on the verge of eating themselves alive like the Dems did last year. All the retarded shit Trump does is getting reversed. That's what happens when you're an incompetent retard who doesn't know how the government works and think you can just EO everything.
>>
>>33304256
this is like not blaming ISIS for attacks in France.
>>
>>33304314
it's wonderful isn't it?
maybe all these statist retards will try to reduce executive authority in the future, and we can't have another king nigger pulling legislation out of his ass
>>
>>33304348

Those dudes would still be out beheading infidels if ISIS didn't exist. They'd be doing in the name of Al Qaeda back in the 00's, or the PLO back in the 80's or 90's, or Black September in the 70's.

Those are/were actual organized and funded terrorist lunatics and not Twitter hashtags though.
>>
>>33304314
like Obama before him Trump is going to waste unprecedented control of govt on a meaningless battle over healthcare.
>>
>>33304421
>meaningless
my property means a lot to me. Obamacare caused my rates to double
>>
>>33304438
Obamacare cut my rates in half...not that I'm impressed, single payer is far and away the best option and once the left and right stop swinging their dicks we can get back to the 70s when progressive policies were a bipartisan issue.
>>
>>33304400

I hate the Dems, Republicans, Lolbertarians, and Greens alike. Hopefully this shitshow disaster of an election cycle will help fix all of them.

Obamacare gets repealed and all the dumb old working class Boomer retards that vote Republican every year against their own interests will die off. Or it doesn't get repealed and they stay home. Either way the Dems get their shit back together and ditch the NeoLib bullshit for some actual policy (Bernie has the right idea of trying to talk to the working class again, even though I think he would have made a shit president)

Either way I hope both parties give us an actual decent choice beyond Soulless Despised Robot Witch and Donald J. Kardashian Daddy's Money Reality TV Star going down the line so the Lolbertarian and Green Party can sink back into obscurity where they should have stayed.
>>
>>33303480
Oy vey! its about time I get to invest in my future.
>>
File: 1450035564097.jpg (34KB, 540x390px) Image search: [Google]
1450035564097.jpg
34KB, 540x390px
>>33304479
>still has faith in the two party system producing anything of worth

how do you still even think like this
>>
>>33304479
how wise you must be to see everyone and every idea as foolish

>>33304470
>is far and away the best
no it isn't
>>
File: 1480074264429.png (105KB, 954x1157px) Image search: [Google]
1480074264429.png
105KB, 954x1157px
>>33304470
"Progressive policies" are a cancer. Fuck off leftist cunt.
>>
>>33304049
Remember when the media hypes up absolutely everything, regardless of political leanings? They really don't care about the news or politics, when it comes down to it they'll report on anything that nets higher ratings.
>>
>>33304592
no they won't. cbc, nbc and msnbc reported on Clinton's emails for a total of 13 minutes. that's a huge news story to de-facto ignore
>>
>>33304560

Literally any ballot other than 2016's would be better. 2020 could be fucking Kanye West/Pusha T vs Jay Z/Beyonce and we'd end up with a better President than we would have gotten this cycle.
>>
>>33303867
Liberals like that and you are why i make hand grenades.
>>
>>33304632
butthurt
>>
>>33303889
This board is a democracy board not an anarchist lol jk.
>>
>>33304614

>butter emails

Oh fuck off. The only reason that story got the traction it did in the first place was because people hate Hillary. Bush admin deleted 22 million emails off a private server and nobody gave a shit.
>>
>>33304650
not an argument
>deleted
that means we never read them, and couldnt' see EXACTLY how bad they were.
if you read them, or could read at all, you would be equally outraged
>>
>>33304682

And now the election's over and who gives a shit?
>>
>>33303629
Yeah, the NRA aren't going to get my money any more if they're going to do shit like that, as it only serves to push away people who lean left but are pro gun. The NRA should stick to guns, not turn into a generic Republican mouthpiece that happens to be more vocal about guns. I send them money for them to promote pro gun legislation, not for them to accuse all liberals of being violent and talk about how NRA members need to defend whatever non gun related policies Trump happens to be pushing at the time.
>>
>>33304470
meanwhile Obamacare doubled my rates and made it impossible for me to actually see the guy who's been my general practitioner since I was born and use my insurance at the same time, additionally I was "assigned" a general practitioner by my plan. it's a 3 hour drive one way to even see the guy.

for every "success" like you there's a at least one failure of the system. Regardless any time I've seen my doctor since the ahca got enacted has been entirely out of pocket on my end.
>>
>>33304727
you should
https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/837704382472933376
>>
>>33304742

And before Obamacare coverage was expensive as fuck for me thank to Type 1 Diabetes. I was stuck with the same insurance plan and they could basically fuck me for however much they wanted and switching was borderline impossible.

After Obamacare my costs went down by 2/3rds.
>>
>>33304799
All fair points.

Both had their pros and cons. I still think it's retarded that I got assigned an GP, much less assigned one that's almost 200 miles away.... seriously they couldn't find someone closer? Even if my rates had gone down I'd be eating that in fuel costs.
>>
>>33304838

Obamacare wasn't great but to be fair they did try to go back in and fix the worst parts of it and the GOP told them no.

Most of this could have been avoided if that faggot Joe Lieberman wasn't so addict to sucking the insurance lobby's cocks for cash and would have let single payer be an option.
>>
>>33304727
What are you talking about? Trump already started having campaign rallies for the next election just under a month ago.
>>
>>33304742
Originally it was supposed to be single party insurance, the GOP fucked you.
>>
>>33304314
Unless the Dems try to elect Hilary again, she is just cancer.

Really, all they need is a pro-gun canidate and they'll sweep it.
>>
>>33304902

He also literally cannot stop being a colossal fuckup at every opportunity possible so we'll see how far it gets him.
>>
>>33304925
Have fun getting a colonoscopy from Stalin while niggers rape your wife with your liberal communist SJW health insurance.
>>
>>33304962
>GOP fags BTFO
>>
>>33303993
>history major

How's it going for you? I was so close to doing it but I went with a finance major instead.
>>
File: 1489519522458.png (307KB, 582x755px) Image search: [Google]
1489519522458.png
307KB, 582x755px
What will /k/ do when silencers are banned?
>>
>>33305071

>implying your average /k/ browser has the money for a suppressor anyway
>>
File: IMG_20161027_161913692.jpg (1MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161027_161913692.jpg
1MB, 4160x2340px
>>33305116
>>
File: 1269651403321.png (5KB, 207x124px) Image search: [Google]
1269651403321.png
5KB, 207x124px
>>33305162
>blowing $200 on a meme attachment that doesn't even do its job
>>
>>33304223
More likely a cop broke the law(common) and is now a criminal at large.

You must be a cop. No? Do you faghots even realize the vast majority of US citizens have had unsavory police interactions? Even worse is the undocumented illeagle behaviors being uncovered every single day.

In the thread I was just in a cop was bragging about the ar 15 he stole being issued to him as a patrol gun...

I personally know police officers who quit because they had an unsavory experience working as an officer. It's no surprise. Cops are the blue falcon shitbags who can't find the heart to fight for what's right.

All in favor of police being jailed before "service" should speak up. Maybe the cops kids should be thrown in the clink with em'.

How embarrassing you are! The lot of ya pigs.
>>
>>33303690
Would you prefer for us to start clutching our pearls when they start killing us instead sir?
>>
>>33304959
8 years
>>
>>33305964
>inb4 Bernie Sanders 2020
>>
>>33305995
bernie would have been a great choice for 2016.
the pussy is so weak he's practically guarantee the complete dissolution of executive authority; or he'd garner in a new age of racial unrest
>>
>>33303480
>Remington lays off people at the Ilion plant
>It's because of Trump
It's because Remington has been phasing out Ilion in favor of Huntsville, AL for the last 4 years. NY is a shitty state to do business in when they like your business, it's downright unbearable if you're on the state's shit list.
>>
>>33305116
We will when HPA passes and the market opens up and they're $200 a piece.
>>
>>33304232
>Oh, and pissing off our only barrier between south america and our border.

>Mexico
>barrier between South America and our border
>not a goddamn bridge with a high-speed moving walkway on it

Mexico is a barrier to immigration from South America in the same way the Mediterranean is a barrier to immigration from Africa, which is to say not at all.
>>
>>33304413
>Those dudes would still be out beheading infidels if ISIS didn't exist.
Too bad people like you won't let us tackle what the REAL source of that particular problem is....
>>
The two parties have had a stalemate forever, there entire identities exist around opposing the other. So Trump made the impossible happen, the republicans beat the dems for control of the entire federal government and a good number of state governments.So now what?

Some of the bills the republicans have been proposing and passing lately have been really scary. Like that one that allows companies to DNA test you if you want to work for them, so they can simply not ever hire you if you have a chance of developing a condition sometime down the road. "sorry honey, I can't get an above minimum-wage job because I have a chance of getting cancer 40 years from now".

Or the infrastructure bill that will turn over public roads and bridges to private corporations where citizens will have to pay a toll every-time they use that road or bridge, so that rich people won;t get theire tax increase and all the cost get loaded onto the people who use those roads and bridges.

Or the bill in Arizonia/commizonia that will ban protesting, pretty much. By making it if onesingle person in a protest does something wrong, the entire protest are charged with rioting and their cars can be confiscated by the police.
>>
>>33304314
>The GOP are on the verge of eating themselves alive like the Dems did last year.
That's just status quo for the Republicans. Did you somehow miss the 20-something man primary?

Republicans don't do lockstep like the Democrats. They're a fractious coalition and prone to infighting. On the other hand they don't absolutely flip their lids about the idea of a VP or cabinet members disagreeing with the President like the Dems do.
>>
File: 1477849680422.gif (3MB, 353x209px) Image search: [Google]
1477849680422.gif
3MB, 353x209px
>>33305071
>Can you imagine if we allowed a criminal with a gun in New York City to attach a silencer to their weapon.
but comrade Gillibrand it is illegal for criminals to possess guns in New York City!
>>
>>33304479
>Either way the Dems get their shit back together and ditch the NeoLib bullshit for some actual policy
I have bad news for you, anon. The Dems aren't going to change their policy. They've doubled down on the idea that they just didn't yell it loudly enough into your ear.
>>
>>33306162
>By making it if onesingle person in a protest does something wrong, the entire protest are charged with rioting and their cars can be confiscated by the police.
Fucking GOOD.
If it was up to me they'd be sent to camps.
I'm sick of you libshits.
>>
>>33306162
how is paying a subscription to use a road any different from being taxed for using roads?
>>
>>33306162
>he doesn't support freedom of association
shoo shoo shill
>>
>>33304925
>the GOP fucked you.
How exactly? None of them voted for it.

The Dems got the exact bill they wanted and they chose a pile of shit they admitted they weren't going to bother reading until after it was passed.
>>
>>33304314
The problem is the establishment "republicans" like mccain and ryan that are part of the same globalist team as the democrats working against Trump. ryan came out with his fuckfest of a bill on purpose to poison trumps efforts to repeal and replace.
>>
>>33306214
Because your taxes aren't going to go down and you now have to pay a corporation to have freedom of movement.

>>33306253
>any Republican that doesn't fall in line with everything that Trump does isn't actually a Republican
That's not how political parties work.
>>
>>33305267
>In the thread I was just in a cop was bragging about the ar 15 he stole being issued to him as a patrol gun...
He didn't steal it, the guy's plea deal required him to forfeit the weapon.

>Do you faghots even realize the vast majority of US citizens have had unsavory police interactions?
The same can be said of DMV clerks, school workers, and salesmen.
>>
>>33306270
>taxes aren't going to go down
what a bold lie
>>
>>33306116
>Mexico is a barrier to immigration from South America in the same way the Mediterranean is a barrier to immigration from Africa
So a lot of migrants die on the way?
>>
>>33306214
>how is paying a subscription to use a road any different from being taxed for using roads?

Usually, taxes are scaled based on the wealth of the people paying the taxes, so everybody that pays taxes pays for the roads. But making public roads private toll roads shifts the cost of paying for roads all on the people who use those specific roads. So rich people have to pay a lot less, because the toll won't be proportional. That means costs for using the roads goes up for everybody.

Think about it, if they made all the roads you take to get to the grocery store toll roads, how much more money are you paying just to get to the store? Or anywhere, work? Pay to go to work.
>>
File: 1482881124950.gif (3MB, 1239x1305px) Image search: [Google]
1482881124950.gif
3MB, 1239x1305px
>>33306296
>he honestly thinks the government would actually cut taxes instead of spending the money they collect elsewhere
>>
>>33306307
Nowhere near enough.
>>
>>33306162
>Or the infrastructure bill that will turn over public roads and bridges to private corporations where citizens will have to pay a toll every-time they use that road or bridge
Anon, I have bad news for you. Most of the road and bridge repair in this country is already done by private companies. And they consistently do it better than local Highway Departments.
>>
>>33306307

Mexico is rather harsh on the immigrants trying to get through on the way to to the USA. They don't just stroll though on the way to the US, the American-mexican border is the last hurdle.

If anything, a wall along Mexico's southern border is a lot more effective of an idea.
>>
>>33306162
>Or the infrastructure bill that will turn over public roads and bridges to private corporations where citizens will have to pay a toll every-time they use that road or bridge, so that rich people won;t get theire tax increase and all the cost get loaded onto the people who use those roads and bridges.

Honestly if that's the cost I have to pay to not get another chunk of road the size of a small child kicked up by a semi sent through my windshield again.... well at this point I'm willing to pay that.
>>
>>33306270
McCain has been called a RINO for YEARS you politically illiterate dumbass.
>>
Any /k/ here? What was /k/ like right after Sandy Hook happened?
>>
>>33306212
>when liberals protest they should be sent to camps and gassed
>when conservatives protest they should be given medals because they are freedom fighting heroes USA USA USA
>>
>>33306322
roads are payed for with automotive and oil taxes, not whatever garbage you think pays for it.
>think about it
think about it yourself. you're arguing against a monopoly, which is illegal, and against a wealth redistribution that won't exist even in the most contrived of situations you can imagine.
the government already owns all roads and taxes, why don't they impoverish everyone who uses them? because it would be counter productive, the same with privately owned roads.
>>
File: 1423098056826.jpg (54KB, 465x604px) Image search: [Google]
1423098056826.jpg
54KB, 465x604px
>>33306212
"but anon it's not the fault of the "peaceful protesters" that the black bloc anarchists swim among them like Maoist fish in the sea or that the green hat "legal observers" never seem to manage to "observe" when said anarchists attack innocent people! Why don't you support their 1st amendment right to beat up "fascists", deface historical monuments, and destroy public property? You need to be more tolerant it's what the Founding Fathers would want!"

>mfw
>>
>>33306334
t. brainlet
>>
>>33306363

significantly less /pol/-posting. the gun-grab scare really went into high gear after sandy hook and it got people on /pol/ interested in guns so they started coming here and shitting the place up trying to 'redpill' everyone, even though pretty much everyone from every board browses /pol/ from time to time, so they're hip to the memes already and don't need to be redpilled.
>>
>>33306368
Yes.
Exactly that.
Traitors should be killed.
>>
>>33306368
>being so assmangled you invent a position to give to your opponent, and then attack it like a rabid dog
>>
>>33306360
>h-he isn't actually a Republican
>was the Republican candidate for president in the 2008 election
So all the Republicans in the country decided on a candidate for president who wasn't actually a Republican?
>>
>>33306397
>being so assmangled you invent a position to give to your opponent, and then attack it

implying that isn't how all arguments are done on 4chan
>>
>Remington laying off workers
What, couldn't they just cut some more corners with production and QC?
>>
>>33306334
>He thinks the government will actually try to collect the money it spends in taxes rather than just cutting taxes, raising spending, and borrowing more from China
No brakes on the deficit train
>>
>>33306409
>how all arguments are done
no.
example, this post
>>
>>33306212
Literally Un-American

Kill yourself.
>>
Shouldn't gun sales be rising because libs are arming themselves in fear of Literally Hitler Trump?
>>
>anti-protest laws will never be used against me at any point in time!

Security VS liberty, anons. You are trading liberty for security and going to loose both.
>>
>>33306175
>Republicans don't do lockstep like the Democrats. They're a fractious coalition and prone to infighting.
Do you live in bizarro world? You got that exactly backwards. Republicans vote for anything with an R every single time. People who vote for Democrats get disenfranchised easily and won't vote because they don't like either candidate.
Republicans fall in line. Democrats have to fall in love.
>>
>>33306443
Commies don't get to decide what's American anymore.
>>
>>33306400
So did you just miss the historic election where a complete political outsider with no executive experience got put up over people with decades of party experience because the voters were tired of getting fucked and lied to by the party, or are you just fucking retarded?

Oh, I'm sorry, are you one of the good ol' Berniebros or totally, really, actually pro-gun Democrats that totally, ACTUALLY cares about gun rights, totally? If so, did you not see that whole thing where there was a popular leftist candidate that would have easily won in a landslide and actually, generally, won more of the popular votes for his party but got screwed by an internal delegate system? You know, that whole system of endemic corruption that gave us the textbook definition of an awful, lying politician as the Democrat candidate. You saw that, right?

Party politics aren't the people's will, fucktard. That's why Trump is in right now.
>>
>>33306388
/pol/ is full of the same cancerous retards that ruined all the public ranges with careless NDs and bought up all the ammo during the 2008 gun scare
>>
>>33306456

this fucking commieposting is so cancerous. its to the point where anything you dont agree with is communism. you just want an excuse to call people commies and post le epic helicopter memes
>>
>>33306428
China is actually dumping US currency to devalue their money.

But yeah, current trends will lead to another economic collapse. Just like when Bush did it.
>>
>>33306212
>peaceful pro-gun rally/protest is planned
>anti gun side sends a couple people to the protest to commit crimes because they believe the ends justify the means
>anti gun fake protesters start vandalizing the area and spray painting pro gun slogans on buildings at the protest, but are careful not to actually have any weapons or commit acts of violence so that the actual protesters are helpless to intervene and risk criminal charges if they do
>all pro gun people at the protest can then be arrested, convicted of rioting, and stripped of their gun rights
Remember that laws can be applied against any group, and passing laws that can be abused in ridiculous ways is a bad thing.
>>
>>33306456
You certainly don't, because you're unamerican.

If you don't support freedom, you belong in England, not the US.
>>
>>33306453
If your gay shit is blocking ambulances you deserve to get run over.
>>
>>33306448
no because libs live in gun free zones
>>
>>33303480
>>33303609
It doesn't really help that every single Remington 700 ever made, their flagship product, is unsafe with the exception of one recent version.
>>
>>33306461
>were tired of getting fucked and lied to by the party

So you elected a guy who lies to you and is currently fucking you raw? At least the old GOP put on a rubber and lubed up.
>>
>>33306453
"Protest" is a leftist concept used to normalize the idea of anarchist mobs roaming the streets and committing minor acts of sabotage with the tacit support of the government. The uninfringed right to bear arms is infinitely more important than the right of communist hippies to disrupt the lives of honest Americans.
>>
>>33306506
That's a totally different issue.

Something, something goalposts.
>>
>>33304479
>Everyone is stupid!
>The narrow, two party system gave us awful and awful to vote for
>Hopefully the Leftists shape up and the right dies off
>Hopefully the only two third parties of note return to obscurity and we only get the two parties who had awful candidates and don't have their shit together and fucked up irreparably in a shitshow disaster of an election cycle
>Surely, two parties will fix this

I think this was a shitshow and even then I want to call you retarded. Even still, I won't. Mostly, I'm bemused. I agree with this guy.

>>33304560
>how do you still even think like this
>>
>>33306448

no see, those people only buy one gun. scared conservatives buy like 10 guns because they're also hoping to make money off of other people.
>>
>>33306525
Kek.

I bet you own more guns than you've actually taken to the range.
>>
>>33306453
>the "right to peaceably assemble and petition the government for redress of grievances" is totally the same as wild mobs rampaging through the streets you guys!
>>
>>33306491
>all pro gun people at the protest can then be arrested, convicted of rioting, and stripped of their gun rights
Are the guns props or actual tools to resist tyranny? If they're just props then the "pro-gun" people deserve to be framed by leftwing radicals and have their toys taken away.
>>
>>33306525
>The uninfringed right to bear arms
Have fun getting your right to bear arms infringed upon at the next pro gun rally you participate in :^) >>33306491
>>
>>33306497
don't be absurd. why would any freedom loving individual support commies? it's exactly the same as supporting a slave-state or genocide. both of those are necessary means for class conflict, as seen in EVERY communist revolution
>>
>>33306497
Communism isn't freedom anon.
>>
>>33306539
Those kinds of people not buying guns anymore is a good thing.

No one needs 5 identical ARs, and scalpers are hitlers anus.
>>
>>33306557
Pro gun rally/protest doesn't necessarily an open carry rally.
>>
>>33306572

NOT BILL OF NEEDS HISSSSSSSS I HAVE 500 GUNS COMMIE

SHALLSHALLSHALLSHALLSHALLSHALLSHALLSHALLSHALL
>>
>>33306520
AH, you're right! You're absolutely right. I'm sorry I was wrong. We should have chosen establishment politician, establishment politician, establishment politician, establishment politician, establishment politician, establishment politician, sleepy establishment politician, failed businesswoman, or legitimately OK dude with about zero support.

Or, no, that's not what you're getting at. Really, we should have chosen the very picture of corruption, the very woman who has at every turn denigrated and attacked us and our rights, our very ideals, every opportunity she got. The person that has been built, by action or as a boogeyman, as the enemy of everything the right stands for.

Yeah, should have just let that happen instead of go for a populist wild card because we're sick of both sides.

You can only attack, corner, denigrate, subvert, and lie to groups of people for so long, saying the only options are within your system. At some point they say fuck it and don't care if they break the whole thing if they even get a good shot in.
>>
>>33306569
>I don't like it, so it's communism

What are you, the ghost of fukin McCarthy?

Get out of here with that weak shit.
>>
>>33306548
Considering I live a state run by Communists, and my right to bear arms in any practical manner has been effectively nullified, that's actually true, just not in the way you meant it.
>>
>>33306563
Same reason we allow Nazis to protest, b/c America is about FREEDOM
>>
File: pretty_good.gif (688KB, 230x135px) Image search: [Google]
pretty_good.gif
688KB, 230x135px
>>33306116
>He doesn't know that Guatemala is Mexico's Mexico
Mexico is literally the buffer between us and half a century of CIA-sponsored chaos
>>
>>33306611
what nazis?
>>
>>33306593
You could literally have picked anyone else, you had like 12 choices. Electing a drunk retard because you're pissed at the system is like burning your house down b/c the paint job is ugly.
>>
>>33306577

yeah see this is what a lot of people don't get. just because you're protesting against gun control doesn't mean you have to carry guns with you to the rally. it once again shows the immaturity of gun owners, who really just like carrying their toys with them all the time.
>>
>>33306594
McCarthy was right...
you should study history a little more if you're going to appeal to it
>>
File: tinfoil_fedora.png (402KB, 638x363px) Image search: [Google]
tinfoil_fedora.png
402KB, 638x363px
Just as a side note, I hove noticed /pol/tards have gotten a lot quieter as of late since Trump got elected.

Maybe its just that some of them never really liked Trump. But also I'm concerned Russian agents have been involved in posting in /pol/ in order to effect the online narrative. They don't need to shill anymore since Trump got elected, and I'm pretty sure Russia bribed the president.

Yeah yeah, I know. I'll just put on my foil and go.
>>
>>33306461
>Trump went against the party establishment and got elected
>this means that Trump is a true Republican and the rest of the party aren't real Republicans
wat
>>
>>33306650
>Putin controls literally everything and is the world hegemony mastermind

Kill yourself.
>>
>>33306593
>I'm sick of all these corrupt car mechanics.

>This time, I'm getting my car fixed by a retarded 75 year old failed businessman.

Nobody likes how sausage is made, but if you want sausage maybe hire someone that knows how to make it, not the guy that shit his pants and REEEE'ed the hardest.
>>
>>33306596
You're no better than they are, trying to take the rights of Free Americans away.

You don't deserve your gun rights, and you will never have them until you fight for all freedoms to which a man should be entitled.
>>
>>33306650
you live in a fantasy world
>>
>>33306647

why was he right
>>
>>33306633
Literally the Neo-Nazis, you must have seen some around, being so close to /pol/
>>
>>33306647
HA HA HA HA AH HA HA HA!

You're stupid.
>>
>>33306672
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venona_project
many, many people and organizations with influence in the us government had financial and ideological support from the soviet
>>33306686
>increasingly_nervous_man_sweating.gif
>>
File: 1482553288758.jpg (97KB, 700x646px) Image search: [Google]
1482553288758.jpg
97KB, 700x646px
>>33306661

You don't exactly need to be a mastermind puppy master to bribe a fat old man who watches cable TV 6+ hours a day OR to control /pol/s narrative.

You just need 10 people posting all day long about stuff that appeals emotionally to /pol/s user-base.
>>
>>33306736
kys
>>
>>33303867
Liberal cuck detected.
You need to shut your cocksucker before you see what a REAL riot looks like you ladyboy cunt
>>
press 123 if you love larping
>>
>>33306670
>You don't deserve your gun rights,
I EFFECTIVELY DON'T HAVE GUN RIGHTS JACKASS THAT'S MY ENTIRE POINT
>>
>>33306736
>that pic
lol
>>
File: rick wifeson keeps getting rekt.png (538KB, 628x769px) Image search: [Google]
rick wifeson keeps getting rekt.png
538KB, 628x769px
>>33306736
Reminder that it was this dumb motherfucker who convinced people that the piss fetish fanfiction "Russian dossier" was real. /pol/ catfished him into the fifth dimension.
>>
>>33306650
>/pol/tards have gotten a lot quieter as of late since Trump got elected.

Man, and here I thought everyone that disagreed with you needed to go back to /pol/
>>
Never forget.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbXfk5lpLew

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwUo1GIfM-M
>>
>>33306700
>actually defending McCarthy

McCarthy did more to help the Communists in their subversion than any other single contemporary American figure.

He used the fact that Communists and Communist sympathizers had infiltrated the United States government to go after easy, low value targets and his political enemies rather than highly placed KGB assets or major players, and his failed attempt at screwing with the army in lieu of any actual evidence wound up discrediting any future attempts at political rectification campaigns to weed out leftists, Marxists, and other such scum. This is why he should be condemned--because he was motivated by ambition rather than patriotism, and he wound up dropping the ball hard and paving the way for our eventual loss in Vietnam.
>>
File: IMG_0194.jpg (1MB, 3201x1911px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0194.jpg
1MB, 3201x1911px
>didn't become a gun owner soon enough to take advantage of cheap mosins (and forever kicking myself for not buying one when they were 120 bucks)
>became a gun owner just in time to get a decent AR for 500 bucks and cheap mags to boot

What sucks is that I really want a cheap milsurp boltgun and am shit out of luck thanks to hoarders.

>>33304729
librul here. I don't care about popping ANTI-FAgs and SJWs. If they attack you you have every right to do it. I don't like the NRA for promoting Judeo Christian fascism. I don't give a fuck if you are religious and want to fantasize about modern crusades or whatever, just don't force that shit on me. Also Wayne LaPierre is an intellectual lightweight who does a shit job of explaining and defending the Second Amendment. I just joined the GOA instead. They seem pretty cool.

>>33303993
yeah but race relations are still much worse than they were throughout most of the 80s-00s.

The reason it didn't get to 60s/70s levels is the internet. Radical leftists chose to bully people online and get them fired from their jobs instead of doing it in real life (for the most part at least) and as a result the backlash was also much swifter. These fuckers never even really got a chance to get into office before they were repudiated by most of the American public. Had they not been royally BTFO repeatedly then I think it could have easily progressed to the level of the Weather Underground, the Black Liberation Army (the more radical offshoot of the Black Panthers) and the SLA (read their wikipedia page if you want a good lol)
>>
>>33306961
i'd say he did less than Klaus Fuchs and Theodore Hall, two spies who gave the soviets all their available documents on the Manhattan Project.
who are you to say what his motives were? he made correct accusations, and he accused not only soviets but far left sympathizers as well.
>>
>>33306961
>hurr durr we should condemn the one guy who tired because he failed and let Leftists continue their narrative that Communists did not infiltrate America and the "Red Scare" was just kooky conservatives being paranoid as usual lol

Fuck off.
>>
>>33306970
Genetic differences between races aren't negligible. There is not even close to a consensus in either genetics or anthropology.
>>
>>33306766
>>
>>33306388
>>33306463
/pol/ is full of the people who would have been chanology fags ten years ago. I feel bad for actually going there and occasionally laughing at their stupid memes. On one hand, it reminds me of what /b/ was when I found this site, on the other, I know it's unsustainable and just shits up 4chan.
>>
I like how people reacted against the neo-liberalism and corruption of the democratic party by electing the even more corrupt and neo-liberal republicans.

This is going to be an interesting 4 years. Especially when the republican enact a nationwide 'right to work' bill that will BTFO union guys who voted for Trump.
>>
Did the new version of CTR move from /pol/ to /k/ now?
>>
>>33307094
you live in a fantasy world
>>
>>33307020
>who are you to say what his motives were?

None of his accusations helped to catch any important Soviet assets. His accusations about the army being full of communists was not and is not supported by any actual evidence, and it poisoned the well when it came to any further attempts at rooting out Comintern spies and their sympathizers. He couldn't have done a better job of screwing over America if he had actually been controlled opposition the whole time.

>>33307021
>let Leftists continue their narrative that Communists did not infiltrate America and the "Red Scare" was just kooky conservatives being paranoid as usual lol

You dumb fuck. The only reason this narrative exists at all is because McCarthy used the Communist political rectification campaign as a way to boost his political power and public visibility rather than conducting it as a serious investigation with all of its findings kept secret until the subversives involved were already hanged.
>>
>>33307127
with how effective soviet spies in the States were, there was no feasible way he could have kept his investigations secret.
>>
>>33307125

You acting like a nationwide 'right to work' bill isn't currently in the works. H.R. 785, the national right to work act.

Unions are done for if this passes.
>>
>>33307155
right to work

This is some next level doublethink unplus good
>>
>>33307021
You do realize that almost all of the infiltrators were the ones "catching" the "communists", right?
>>
>>33307155
did you read the bill?

>>33307217
that's retarded. you're retarded
>>
File: trump.png (177KB, 640x891px) Image search: [Google]
trump.png
177KB, 640x891px
>This thread

Man the commies need to go, and stay the fuck gone. Anyone who's been here longer than five minutes can see the bullshit they're trying to pull.

>>33306970
You can stay, though. We rational folk on either side. They keep claiming to be moderate and hate both sides, and they fall just to what the radicals want them to.

>Weather Underground et. al.
The fear right now is that they're so petulant, violent, and ridiculous they might start doing it anyways and justify it as "bashing the fash" or whatever retarded Twitter trend catches on this week in politics.

Because God forbid anyone actually follow a personal code of philosophy, morals, and politics they thought of and don't just follow every fucking trend the TV tells them.
>>
>>33304232
>pissing off our only barrier
implying they are a barrier, and aren't just as shitty as south america.
>>
>>33307108
>Implying that being anti-Trump is pro Hilary

Enjoy your brainwashed echo chamber
>>
>>33307148
Absolutely untrue.

The Venona project mentioned in >>33306700 that was run by the military with assistance from the FBI was extremely effective in uncovering and taking down Communist assets. If McCarthy had not been such a glory hound, he could have assisted them by quietly helping them dig up dirt on traitors in the legislative branch or other areas of the government rather than forcing a political confrontation with the army that he ended up losing.
>>
>>33306970
>What sucks is that I really want a cheap milsurp boltgun and am shit out of luck thanks to hoarders.
You missed out on a lot more than just nuggets. You missed out on a ton of cool cheap milsurp guns. Honestly I'd happily trade the current cheap AR situation for the old cheap milsurp situation where there was a ton of variety and guns you don't just see every day, not to mention back then there was more of a variety with new semi auto guns as well since they could compete at lower price points than AR-15s.
>>
>>33307227
It's literally what happened.

They trusted Russian spies, asked them to root out the communist infiltrators, and then sat back as the real infiltrators bagged anyone competent while leaking everything back to Moscow.

McCarthy's hysteria made things ten times worse, b/c it gave an excuse for witch hunts.
>>
File: socjus.png (65KB, 686x600px) Image search: [Google]
socjus.png
65KB, 686x600px
>>33307204
It's okay, anon

The Unions told him that all Right to Work is is he can get fired whenever for whatever reason, and the Unions told him that so it must be true.
>>
>>33307234
Considering their increasing industry/economy and the fact that they are working to secure their southern border...

And the fact that Mexicans have a negative immigration rate...
>>
>>33307238
in that same article, it mentions that Soviet spies learned about the Venona projects early on and shifted resources away from compromised agents to new ones, effectively eliminating any chance of ousting the existing spies. in part this was a failure by US ivestigators because they opted not to use Venona documents to prosecute.
>>
>>33303993
>worried about a race war
>worried
that isn't how you spell hopeful
>>
>>33307255
where are the proofs
>>
>>33306803
The Steele dossier continues to be corroborated, Anon. It's legit.
>>
>>33307295
sure you said it, but your post is not evidence
>>
>tfw just want guns

why is the government shit no matter who you vote for
>>
>>33305190
>>33305162
>>33305116
first,
>hurrr he cant afford it
when proven wrong
>hurrr who needs one anyway they dont work!

fucking day/k/are
>>
Trump is making liberals buy guns to protect themselves against a tyrannical government.

The Irony could fuel a Elon Musk's sides to Mars.
>>
>>33306667
>failed
Do you know Trump's net worth
>>
>>33303480
if you think sales were high under obama, just imagine what theyd be like under hillary
>all of yours guns now sell for 25% over retail price
>>
>>33305190
if silencers are not regulated or have the exact level of regulation as rifle one firearms, why noylt spend $0.00 and build one in your home shop from scrap? they are literally a muffler with a through hole. anyone with a drill press and an old maglight can make one.
>>
>>33306667
do you think his landlord pitties him and lets him stay in Trump Tower for free?
he owns several buildings in major metropolitan areas. he's a billionaire, you fucking retard
>>
>>33307360
>drill press
>maglite
>$0.00
where do you live?
>>
>>33306348
if it won't work in Texas, how the fuck will a wall work in Guadalajara?
>>
>>33307342
>Trump is making liberals buy guns to protect themselves against a tyrannical government.
If that actually makes a significant difference in gun ownership among liberals then it will have a greater positive effect on gun rights than any legislation Trump would realistically sign.
>>
>>33307347
He's billions of dollars in debt to Russian banks
>>
>>33307387
provide evidence, proglodyte
>>
>>33306368
you're catching on. but liberals should be summarily executed. like they did to Che.
>>
I know, I know, its The Young Turks. But common guys. I'm 90% sure Trump working for Russia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_zIgFWRuhE
>>
>>33307294
I only heard second hand from a friend who works for the state department.

I could look up sources, but eh.. Not really gonna bother.
>>
>>33307409
that's almost as likely as a Hillary landslide
>>
>>33307383
>>33307342
>Trump is making liberals buy guns to protect themselves against a tyrannical government.

People who think that the Trump administration qualifies as "tyrannical government" are insane. I am concerned when insane ppl with the track records of violence of these regressives get guns. However, I'm not an anti gunner myself so I will not call for preemptive disarmament by force based on pre crime tier hunches.
>>
>>33307347
Considering he didn't release his tax returns?
Probably not impressive.

He didn't even start making money until he did the publicity thing and got a bunch of suckers to buy into his persona
>>
>>33307421

Says increasingly nervous Trump supporter for the 7th time in 2 months.
>>
>>33307437
>regressives
get with the times, grandad. it's "proglodyte" now
>>
>>33307437
They qualify as a retarded government.

Hilarious to watch, but I'm also not a working class man.
>>
>>33307229
quit posting reasonable comments on four chins. no one reads them anymore, and you will eventually lose hope in humanity and become one of us.

freedom needs you to stay strong. don't be like 4 chan.
>>
>>33307397
It's in his tax data.
>>
>>33307467
so you don't have any. good to know
>>
>>33303480
I haven't bought anything because I'm waiting for SBRs to be deregulated.

I want a 14.5" Colt.
>>
>>33307304
Google is your friend, Anon
>>
>>33307439
>Probably not impressive.
He literally lives in a tower with his name on it.
>>
>>33307483
>prove my arguments for me
kys infraperson
>>
>>33307374
>not already owning a drill press and a box of old maglights.
anon, I.... I'm sorry. was your father not there for you?
>>
>>33307483
No it isn't you blue-pilled faggot.
>>
>>33307472
No American bank will loan him money. He's hiding his tax data. He had a server in constant contact with Alfa Bank (still under investigation, btw). Connect the dots, mong.
>>
>>33307501
You sound like a conspiracy nut job that screams about flat earth tbqh. Maybe you should go to /x/.
>>
File: IMG_0195.jpg (1MB, 2400x2824px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0195.jpg
1MB, 2400x2824px
>>33307249
God fucking dammit don't remind me. My fetish is bolt guns with irons. Yes an AR is more practical which is why I'm going to set mine up as my primary HD weapon, but bolt guns are just do goddamned fun. I'm going to get a Savage Mark II to plink away with, but I might just be a sucker and drop 229 on a Mosin Nagant. Sure it's not an ideal price but I can't think of anything else that scratches the "bolt action combat rifle" itch for less.
>>
File: cease.jpg (258KB, 694x832px) Image search: [Google]
cease.jpg
258KB, 694x832px
post yfw when a bunch of /v/ and lefty pol crossposters come to /k/ to bait and force politics talk and if you respond they say "go back to /pol/"
>>
>>33303702
>organized
no
>committing violence
on innocent trash cans, yes
>>
File: IMG_0189.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0189.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>33307229
>The fear right now is that they're so petulant, violent, and ridiculous they might start doing it anyways and justify it as "bashing the fash" or whatever retarded Twitter trend catches on this week in politics.

True, but there's not much farther they can go. They've already declared anyone with a Trump hat as fair game for violence, and that pretty much any white male is a piece of shit.

The main difference between now and then is that alot of the 70s radicals grew up with WW2 veteran parents and were raised in a vibrant gun culture. They saw themselves as no different from the allies rising up against the nazis, except the nazis were at home now. Compared to millenials, who grew up with parents who taught them that guns are icky, and are completely absorbed in that message. They'll smash people with bottles, break windows and I don't see them doing much else. The other thing is the constant infighting within the modern left. Thanks to their obsession with Twitter these people are always alienating eachother as well as everyone else. In 2014 I went undercover as an SJW on multiple websites for shits and giggles, and what I took away from it is that these people are constantly taking out their frustration on eachother. I remember one such "hashtag" accusing all Non Black People of Color (NBPOC for short) of being white supremecists and anti-black racists. This is the level these people think on. They are in no shape to organize anything like the Black Liberation Army or the Red Army Faction in Europe.
>>
>>33307501
except it was revealed that the FBI carried out a warrant on that Trump server last November, near election time and found nothing.
now that Trump knows about this, he's demanding a full investigation into what happened because because "Obama wiretapped me!"
do you think he would demand an investigation on himself if he were guilty of anything, or are you that delusional?
>>
>>33307381
Because just like everything else, it works and is defensible if everyone else does it, but if the US or anyone Conservative tries, it's automatically a racist boondoggle sign of tyranny. Oh, and you actually need to listen when we say "tyranny," because we're right and you're just alarmist. Or sexist or something.

To be fair, the Guadalajara wall is mostly a myth. Doesn't change the fact it's worked and does work for others.
>>
>>33307604
I keep wishing some of those fags would come to joplin, but we only have one Starbucks and I'm pretty sure that if they google that they will decide we aren't important enough to fuck with.

>too bad, now that I can constitutionally carry....
>>
>>33307656
that's my point. they are hypocrits that believe a wall in an actual tropical rainforest can block illegals, but one in a desert or along a river is just too much to secure.
>>
File: 1459469117319.png (85KB, 800x201px) Image search: [Google]
1459469117319.png
85KB, 800x201px
>>33307383
I was about to say we would just end up with a large influx of fudds, but then I realized what that would mean.
>influx of liberal fudds still counteracts the liberal soccer moms who think all guns are evil
>influx of liberal fudds means there's now a larger demand for fudd guns
>cue large increase in production of fudd guns, just as there was a large increase in production of ARs over the past 8 years
>cue equivalent drop in price of fudd guns, just like how ARs had a 40% price drop compared to what they cost prior to Obama being elected
>balance has again returned to gun store inventories, with inexpensive ARs and inexpensive quality service pistols along side similarly inexpensive bolt action rifles, lever action rifles, double barrel shotguns, revolvers, and new production/design or reproduction single stack steel frame pistols
>there's a new golden age of gun ownership, where there are inexpensive guns of all types whether your interest is in having the most practical gun possible or just having fun
>>
>>33307712
forgot the e in hypocrites.... oh well.
>>
>>33307712
>they are hypocrits

That's all you need to say or know.

It's a meme, but it's a good meme.

If the Left didn't have double standards, they wouldn't have any standards at all.
>>
>>33307694
That's the thing. They'll never set foot in any rural area filled with right wingers and if they did it would make Gallipoli look like a strategic victory in comparison. They're only attacks will be on moderate liberals like myself or moderate conservatives located in urban areas. That's why I stay strapped although it would be highly unlikely for me as well as I generally steer clear of college protests these days. For pretty much any member of the NRA located in a rural area, violent attacks from leftists radicals is one of the dumbest things to actually worry about.
>>
>>33306650
>sonic image
>retarded babble about the Russians

CoD player get out. IRL the US isn't fighting unending wars with Russia like in your yearly cowaboody shooters.
>>
>>33307520
Except Russian influence on Donnie and his people is being repeatedly proven. It only makes sense.
>>33307652
The investigation into the server is still ongoing.
>>
>>33307820
Gee, even the biased bullshit media sources have said they found nothing, got a source on that?
>>
>>33307820
if the investigation were still ongoing, the FBI wouldn't have made an official statement on it
>>
File: 1485832309365.jpg (31KB, 498x338px) Image search: [Google]
1485832309365.jpg
31KB, 498x338px
>>33307729
<_<
>>
>>33306400
Yes that is exactly what happened. McCain was shoved down the parties throat by the party establishment and media. A similar thing happened in 2012 but to a lessor degree and Mittens was less of a RINO that McCain.

It is extremely easy to see which GOP candidate the media and party establishment want. It was McCain in 2008 and Huntsman then Mittens in 2012. It was Jeb this time. The lest favored candidates were Trump and Cruz and its telling that the base was so fed up with the party that these two did the best.
>>
>>33307486
And? The people I work for own half a city.

He is valued at around 8 billion, but who knows if he has debts.
>>
>>33303690
They *are* latte sipping pussies. That's why they're rioting in Berkeley, where the authorities and the locals will let them get away with it, instead of in rural Texas, where they would have rather a different experience.
>>
>>33307798
>violent attacks from leftists radicals is one of the dumbest things to actually worry about.
>worry
there's that word again...
>>
Does anyone have both a PCR and P-01? I'm trying to decide which to buy. Does the lack of a rail on the PCR make it much better for carrying or is it roughly the same?

Does the extra weight on the front end on the p-01 help noticeably with accuracy? I don't think I'll use a the rail, but if it's a little more accurate and doesn't carry any worse I might just get the p-01.

Thanks
>>
>>33310373
this isn't a QTDDTOT.
>this thread is much, much worse...
>>
>>33307274
>b-but Mexicans aren't illegally immigrating anymore

We know dipshit, the problem is Central Americans, fucking sudacas

The majority of illegals currently in the US are still Mexican as well, even if new ones aren't coming in as much
>>
File: 13.jpg (35KB, 399x398px) Image search: [Google]
13.jpg
35KB, 399x398px
Friendly reminder Yuri was right
>>
>>33307522
jg has Mausers for fairly cheap. Dinged up Spanish ones but they'll run and even fucked up better than a Mosin. .308's are gone but 7mm's are still in and under 2 bills.
>>
>>33303480
>Remshit

Nothing a value was lost.
>>
>>33304729
Agreed 100%. I don't dislike the NRA because of their stance on guns, I dislike them because they pander to all the people who are scared of globalism and think the US needs to decentralize government.
>>
>>33304742
I don't disagree at all, I believe it was an improvement but too many people were left out in the cold to consider it the end all health insurance legislation. The thing about insurance companies is that they're dead weight; about a third of our healthcare costs are to billing and administration departments, meaning absolutely nothing of value is returned on those dollars. The only solutions I see are to make it illegal to have financial interest in more than one out of the big three medical honeypots (insurance, hospitals, pharma companies), which would put the insurance people back in the position to bargain and drive down prices. The second is a single payer plan, which is less expensive, less complicated, and in my experience, much better care.
>>
>>33304470
>>33304421
>>33304438

I don't want to pay for health insurance or get fined. If Bummercare is completely ripped apart and shat on i'll send personalized thank you letters to every representative who made it possible.
>>
File: 1488780246545.jpg (83KB, 354x423px) Image search: [Google]
1488780246545.jpg
83KB, 354x423px
>>33306650
>I hove noticed /pol/tards have gotten a lot quieter
I see political threads fucking daily

>Russian agents
#shareblue get out REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>33303889
How about no, you fucking leaf?
>>
>>33310373
I have handled both but only own the P01. I didn't notice much if any difference in feel.

I suspect the rail makes the P01 a bit wider at the end of the barrel so slight difference for IWB carry.

I'm not ashamed to admit I mount a TLR1 on it and clear my house in the dark. Increases the enjoyment value of the gun 10x.
>>
>>33307274
Two secure borders will be an improvement
>>
>>33313676
Until you get cancer.

>>33313632
That was the original idea.
>>
>>33306270
TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP
>>
>>33314450
>8 Billion Dollars
>To build a wall they will tunnel under

Whew Lad.
>>
>>33314543
Trumps political campaign in a nutshell.

But you left out the REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>33306482
Communist.
>>
>>33307108
/k/orrect the record!
>>
>>33308897
The government I'm under the jurisdiction of owns nearly the entirely country. Your bosses are honestly not that impressive.
>>
>>33314557
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>33306516
>every single Remington 700 ever made
>is unsafe with the exception of one recent version

WHAT IS ITS PROBLEM?
>>
>>33303702
>anarchists
>far left Bernie supporters
>ANTIFA shits not actually knowing what "anarchists" are
>>
>>33303710
>>
>>33306970
>classical librul here

FTFY. Modern "liberals" are actually leftists and not liberal in any way.

tl:dr explanation: if you support Bernie/Hillary you're a leftist, not a liberal
>>
>>33303480

Gun sales are going strong in ban states though. I just sold my Glock 20 to some guy in California for $2500.
>>
>>33303690
Eat shit faggot, the fucking BPA here are probably planning some more bombings soon now that their precioud leaders have been freed by Clinton and Obama
>>
>>33315190

This too. I've sold several pre-ban magazines to LTC-A holders in Mass. this year. More than usual.
>>
>>33315190
Where is this guy? You think he might want a second one?
>oy vey intensifies
>>
>>33304470
And I have to pay 3x the previous amount, and it STILL doesn't cover the things I need. Tell me that Obamacare helped me.
>>
File: image.jpg (69KB, 658x662px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69KB, 658x662px
>>33306016
>the when no civil war
>>
>>33306443
Putting commies in camps is as American as apple pies and white picket fences
>>
>>33306670
Commie trying to ban guns again what a surprise
>>
>>33315055
unreliable trigger disconnector leading to ND when safety, bolt, etc. are operated
>>
File: 1446418076338.png (25KB, 276x213px) Image search: [Google]
1446418076338.png
25KB, 276x213px
>>33304479
>>
>>33304479
The two party system is no worse than what goes on in Europe. None of those fringe parties will ever be any thing more than fringe.
Thread posts: 283
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.