[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/k/omi/k/s

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

What are some fun /k/ comics?
Punisher Max is a given, looked for lesser known stuff.
I read Stitched and liked it a lot, despite the fact the Americans were a black guy and two women, it was very enjoyable and pretty spooky.
The Brit who accidentally fucked a tranny was the best character.

Basically some Americans and Brits are wounded and stranded inna sandbox, but encounter extremely rare Desert folks that the Hadjis got working for them, who have an ancient evil medicine practice that re-animates the dead by literally sealing the soul inside the body and refusing to let it leave.
But, unlike zombies, they don't die when shot. Anywhere. You would probably need to cremate these fuckers to get them to stop coming.
>>
Garth Ennis you say
>>
File: -000.jpg (193KB, 720x934px) Image search: [Google]
-000.jpg
193KB, 720x934px
the classic

http://view-comic.com/commando-4692-executioners-2014/
>>
File: p4684_0.jpg (179KB, 720x934px) Image search: [Google]
p4684_0.jpg
179KB, 720x934px
>>33304776
another one

this series has been going on since the 60s and kept the same style since
>>
File: p4684_1.jpg (237KB, 720x934px) Image search: [Google]
p4684_1.jpg
237KB, 720x934px
>>33304795
http://view-comic.com/commando-4684-green-danger-2014/
>>
Check out Crossed.
>>
>>33305110
>>33302602
Crossed is fucking GOAT
>>
>>33305848
Crossed is shit. Easily Ennis' weakest work. Its just fucked up shit for the sake of being fucked up.

Check out Fury: My War Gone By for a more Punisher: Max style. Frank and Barracuda even show up in it.

Go with Battlefields and War Stories.
>>
>>33305110
You have to be 18 to post here.
>>
>>33307619
I mean i don't value it because of the indepth story i genuinely just like gore for the sake of gore plus
>>
>>33307744
That's pretty fuckin shallow ya' know.
>>
>>33307619
>Check out Fury: My War Gone By
This. It might be my favorite Ennis work.
>>
>>33307619
What about his Hitman series, anyone got a link for that?
>>
>>33305848
Garth Ennis' later crossed where it's SAS vs Crossed are good. The initial series is pretty ok but just about anything that isn't written by him tends to be at best trashy grindhouse.
>>
>>33307659
34, and was suggesting it to rape the OP's mind.
>>
>>33307744
Thats exactly why its shit. At least Punisher gives a serious purpose to the violence. Preacher and The Boys goes over the top with it for laughs, and it works.

Crossed is just heres rape because rape. Heres dismemberment because dismemberment. Its not scary, its just sick.

>>33307865
I was disappointed it was only 13? issues. It could have been so much longer.

Operation Eagle Claw? How awesome would it be to see Fury critiquing everything that went wrong.

Fury in Afghanistan during the Soviet invasion? Maybe the Man of Stone could have shown up.

Invasions of Grenada and Panama? Desert Storm? Somalia in '93?

>>33307879
I picked up a good chunk of the series at the local comic shop for 25ยข an issue. Pretty good stuff, but still mainstream DC universe stuff.
>>
>>33308436
Hey don't get me wrong i love thes works but sometimes i just want gore dude
>>33307923
Ill. Give sas vs vrossed a read
>>
File: Mynigga.png (968KB, 1845x572px) Image search: [Google]
Mynigga.png
968KB, 1845x572px
>>33308436
You get it. I like you, except The Boys sucks.

>>33302256
OP I haven't read stitched but if it's the way it looks the you'd like ennis' Battlefields and War Stories like >>33307619 suggested but if you're looking for something that's a little more nuanced and less in your face blood and gut give Sheriff of Babylon a read.
There's also Southern Bastards, though I've only read the first arc to issue 14 so after that I can't say if it's still good. Then you've got The Activity which is a "Strike Back" type spec-ops spy team shit it's a fun read.
>>
File: BPRE-5-6-09.jpg (181KB, 850x567px) Image search: [Google]
BPRE-5-6-09.jpg
181KB, 850x567px
>>33302256
For some realistic action, check out Black Powder Red Earth. Set in a split Iraq (Basaran, Islamic State and Kurdistan), it focuses on PMC operators of Cold Harbor, fist in Basaran and then in Kurdistan. The first 4 are low visibility surveillance and hits, while the second 4 are raids and shit. Third series set in Yemen is on the way.
>>
File: Predator Primal.jpg (57KB, 400x624px) Image search: [Google]
Predator Primal.jpg
57KB, 400x624px
>>33308772
>>33309262
Thanks, gonna give these a try. I already have Southern Bastards on Kindle, too, just haven't gotten to it yet.

Moderately /k/ related, but some of the Predator comics are worth checking out.
The best ones imo include a 19th century London police officer tracking down a killer akin to Jack the Ripper, only for it to be a Predator. Long fight sequence between him and it featuring some antique guns and iirc a Gurkha kukri.
Then there's pic related where a Predator kills a mother grizzly's cub, and ASYMMETRIC WARFARE WITH A BEAR is waged. It's basically a bear beating the shit out of a Predator for the entire comic.
The ones in Africa are good too, and there's one set in the Bayou where Fudds come across a crashed Predator and mistake him for a "gollywamp", weird but entertaining.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.