[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Prepper PDF

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 118
Thread images: 21

File: 1-1.jpg (70KB, 383x793px) Image search: [Google]
1-1.jpg
70KB, 383x793px
Ok, here is the current contents of the pdf, what am I missing what should I add, I know I'm missing shit but I am tired and so my brain can't think of what it is. Currently it's 37 pages long.

I dont particularly want to give out my email to you lot, or make a new email just for this. I do however have a Kik (fuck you yes I have one) I can give you guys if any of you want to contribute any information to this.

Also general prep thread

Bob
Prep
Shtf
>>
File: 2-1.jpg (19KB, 316x449px) Image search: [Google]
2-1.jpg
19KB, 316x449px
>>33301652
>>
>>33301652
You're missing going outside. Cardio and lifitng heavy things will help you in SHTF more than a 37 page PDF.
>>
>>33301652
You got your shit in weird order just sayin familam. Urban ops but then a bunch of shit and more combat? Order of battle and recon info before the raid?
>>
>>33301874
Sometimes I wondered whether the phrase "autistic" is used just in jest, and then you commented.
>>
>>33301882
This isn't the final order, it just happened to be the order I put it in, I pulled from like 4 different documents and notebooks it's all going to be rearranged once it's done.
>>
I feel that 37 pages is wayyyy too long, you want short to the point information, and as little military acronyms or tactics.

Something I've been cooked up last week myself based on the prepper threads:
http://pastebin.com/FhKXrmYh
>>
>>33301894
Says the sperg compiling an itemized list of muh SHTF fantasies. If you printed out all 37 pages could you carry them up 37 flights of stairs without stroking out?
>>
looks pretty damn good so far, OP. Care to share?
>>
File: GMbGX4D.jpg (23KB, 403x362px) Image search: [Google]
GMbGX4D.jpg
23KB, 403x362px
>>33301922
I'm not forcing you to be in this thread. If you don't like it you don't have to be here.
>>
>>33301932
I won't be able to until I'm back at work tonight. I saved it onto a thumb drive but the file got corrupted. As I said though it's incomplete, a lot of those sections are still empty I just needed them there so I wouldn't forget the topics.
>>
File: motivator9506082.jpg (57KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
motivator9506082.jpg
57KB, 750x600px
>>33301934
At least I can insert my opinion without tools. Where's your chapter on pic related in SHTF? Can you get a molle pouch for it in Multimeme?
>>
>>33301964
That's actually a good point, tools, thanks for that I don't know how I forgot that.
>>
Good job OP. I read the one in the previous threads, that were hand written. Would you consider making a consolidated SHTF version though? TBQH, I think this mass information might do more harm than good to the average schmuck. I doubt anyone inna shtf will need to know a 9line,
>>
>>33301998
Well my idea here isn't a Be all End all kinda thing, this is more a quick reference guide. You wanna know how to react to contact flick to page X you wanna know what season to plant corn and when to harvest flick to page Y. This isn't going to be something on the same level as the 3rd World project that guy did. I'm trying to cut out a lot of the jargon so it's a simplified and straightforward as possible.
>>
>>33302022
>my idea here isn't a Be all End all kinda thing, this is more a quick reference guide.

>I'm trying to cut out a lot of the jargon so it's a simplified and straightforward as possible.

Just drop everything in image >>33301652 and only focus on >>33301654. SHTF is gonna be shifty but it certainly wouldn't require this in-depth military theory by a long shot. And anyone that does focus on that shit first is a dumb-ass LARPer with a fantasy of becoming a warlord. Too many acronyms and duplicate concepts, or concepts that have don't have any value for the casual prepper. Like the whole section on orders and reports and most of the medical stuff (9 lines, triage, MIST). Just refer to TCCC and the relevant US Army field manuals for those interested in those topics. I assure you, only the hardcore, more experienced preppers that work in tight communties spread out throughout an area are gonna need this. If your buddy gets shot, you'll be the one to patch him up, most probably. Learn that traumacare, not communication about traumacare. Because who is gonna take care of him for you, that wouldn't just prefer to do this evaluation himself (EMS never listen to what civvies do or did, they check everything)

I skimmed through >>33301913 and that stuff looks much better for people who are just getting into it. Like said there, the dumb preppers buy Baofengs first instead of respirators or gasmasks. Priorities are key. Overloading people with information is quicker to harm, than to have a positive impact.
>>
>>33302022
yeah but if your cutting out jargon and useless knowledge whats the point of having a 9line? Theres no situation where that will be applicable to a civilian. Even if you had radio connections to a MEDEVAC, they wouldnt expect you to know a 9line and even you can get basically the same information across using a zmist or just using plain language to explain. Since you dont have to worry about being ISAF and all that other information.

If you need to learn about patrol orders 9lines and combat oriented NATO procedures, they should be reading the FM's and military published data, not a simplified version. I totally get what your trying to do, im just saying I need you'd be better served writing about more shtf related stuff, like your page dubbed 'civilian'.
>>
>>33302288
>>33302277
I see your point, I'll probably keep it in however I may split the PDFs one military for those interested and one civilian, that way if you only care about one part then you just use that one.
>>
>>33301652
>Fitness with a focus on Cardio and Calisthenics
>Medical/First-Aid
>Basic scout/woodland survival training

On the topic, what are some useful prescription medicines to stock up on? So far I've covered:
>Blood-thinner
>Antibiotics
>Pain Management
>Sleep Aid
>Cough, Cold-and-Flu, Tussins
>Antihistamine
What am i missing?
>>
>>33302742
Ketamine
>>
>>33302753

yeah just stock up on schedule 3 drugs
>>
>>33302742
Super male vitality
>>
>>33302776
Just get some morphine while you're shopping with Jamal too.

Keta is becoming the replacement of morphine regarding trauma field care analgesics. It doesn't slow the heart rate and can't lead to respiratory distress.

I'd buy some eventually. And try some. You want your patient to K-hole (dissociative state)
>>
>>33302753
>>33302776
>>33302837
I've got pain management, blood-thinner, and Antibiotics covered already, and OTCs cover the rest of what I mentioned. Any other suggestions?
>>
>>33302965
>pain management
>no keta
How

In all seriousness, looks like you have the basics cvered. Might want something for asthma and diarrea. But now it's really time to divert your attention to trauma care. Arterial bleeds that can cause death in a couple minutes and stuff like that.

Gonna need CAT tourniquets, israeli bandages and stuff like that. Start with checking out SkinnyMedic on Youtube and stop when you've read the TCCC guidelines
>>
>>33303010
>How
Kratom

>asthma
There we go! Albuterol looks like the safest bet.

>diarrea
OTC anti-diarrhea and consume more oats.

>trauma care
I would love to learn how to set bones, suture wounds, and properly apply a tourniquet. Maybe it's time to start saving for a few classes.
>>
>>33303240
https://youtu.be/p2ZAiA-iFIo
https://youtu.be/oa6R-wLbaW4
https://youtu.be/GTtfEgAt6KY
https://youtu.be/Nf_PPQOrKIc
>>
>>33303317
Great resource - thanks anon!
>>
File: Camping bob.jpg (1MB, 2000x2092px) Image search: [Google]
Camping bob.jpg
1MB, 2000x2092px
Some of me and my gf camping gear. I need to get her a proper backpack so she doesn't have to use that mall ninja sack. My bag is under my jacket there kind of hard to see (marmot odin 35). Still need to piece together a proper cook set and water storage system/filtration method. I have a small first aid kit there with the usual things (tourniquet, bandages, quick-clot, pain killers, etc).
>>
>>33303646
I've noticed girls don't ruck well. Yes she'll do a lot better with something with a good waist belt, but she probably needs something smaller.

I say this after too many times I end up carrying two packs.
>>
>>33303767
Ya. I too need a proper bag. The one I have now is pretty small.. I got a small 35L so I can EDC it. I might just get one other bag, like a 50L and use that while my gf uses my current one.
>>
>>33302742
Some good ideas, I'll look into adding those in. I will say as far as medical goes all I'm planning on covering is really just what to have in your home. I'm not going to be putting any "How To's" into it. If you wanna learn how to set bones and all that stuff go learn it from a professional, take an EMT course or a wilderness survival course. This isn't something you should be trying to learn from a book.
>>
>>33303240
You smoke kratom, right?
>>
>>33304092
No, you mix the extract into a tea and drink or you eat capsules.
>>
>>33303646
Are you able to roughly list what's in it?
>>
>>33301913
By the way do you mind if I use some of this in the PDF?
>>
File: 14167105834752.jpg (242KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
14167105834752.jpg
242KB, 640x480px
Bump
>>
So I'll be at work tonight and I'll work on getting more completed and possibly posting a draft.
>>
File: 14167105834721.jpg (155KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
14167105834721.jpg
155KB, 640x480px
>>33309344
what do you do?
>>
Should i have tactical gear for shtf?
>>
>>33309435
You should have it, in case you need it.
>>
>>33302965
anti-febrile meds maybe, aspirin is one but there are better ones
>>
>>33309469
What do I need for basics? Just like a chest rig and nice boots?
>>
File: 14167105834813.jpg (29KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
14167105834813.jpg
29KB, 500x332px
>>33309691
Boots isnt "tactical gear", its an absolute necessity for anyone.

Personally, I think you could skip the chest rig and get a plate carrier. But you should first take care of the necessities, like BOB, supplies at home and yes, nice footwear.
>>
>>33309377
I do security before I ship to basic.
>>
>>33307537
I kinda do. I don't want my content being copied outside of where I have control over it, where I can't update it no more.

It's about the level of quality I want the Pastebin to have, to be as useful as possible for new /k/ preppers. I prefer to have my own words spoken by me.

You could use a few basic concepts such as the SOP in your own document

>Pic related, a must-have item for any prepper to have in his daily commute bag. A silcock key can open outside faucets, containers, parking spot blockers, open gates, locked boxes on the outside of buildings, lower steel posts that block a pedestrian walkway and a lot more.
>>
>>33312712
Btw, forgot to authenticate with me trip.
I am >>33312712
>>
>>33312731
The sops and the plan act do but we're the only bits I was really meaning. As I've said before this PDF is really going to be a KISS sort of thing. I'm not looking at going into the detail I imagine you will be.

Oh and I will be watching your election today with great interest.
>>
>>33312994
I sure as shit didn't invent the concepts of PDCA or SOP, you're free to research them and discuss them yourself in your PDF.

Nothing noteworthy is going to happen. Geert is sliding in the polls, and even if some Trumplike event would go down where he'd get a huge amount of unexpected votes, nobody in our government wants to work with them.

Even if Geert becomes the biggest, he'll never be Prime Minister and his party will always be the opposition party.

The whole deal with Turkey is funny as fuck. Erdogan went way too far when he accused us of being responsible for the death of 8000 men in Srebrenica. It's great that he has shown his true colors, and he can go out of the EU if he wants. But this infighting has to stop. We had every right to do what we did.

IMO: Putin, Turkey and US is gonna destroy ISIS, Putin assasinates Assad and gives Syria to Erdogan as a present to rebuild his Ottoman empire, in return for destabilizing NATO.
>>
>>33313019
Honestly whether Greet wins or not I feel the ball has already been set in motion across Europe at this point.
>>
>>33313062
So what are the best preps and stuff to buy right now, apart from building a food storage for a month or more?
>>
>>33313065
I mean that's tough, it depends on your plan and what threats you face. I mean one go to I can always think of is having a shelter and a means to start a fire. Should you have to bug out.

What is it that you are planning for?
>>
>>33313098
I've always tried to only focus my prepping on realistic things that can happen, I try to stay away from apocalyptic scenario's such as Carrington Events, CME or all-out nuclear war.

But since 2014 there is a lot of instability in the wrong places, and more and more signs are pointing towards a World War-type escalation of all things going bad in one huge clusterfuck.
>>
>>33313065
A reliable way to filter and purify water. Basic first aid gear. An alternate means of cooking and heating, plus fuel. Tools. Reference materials and knowledge.

Infographics are not reference materials. Get actual hard copy books, that you can read by candlelight if necessary. Collect knowledge, sign up for night classes on various things. Get a basic first aid certification.
>>
>>33313997
Infographics are often made by interns that spend half an afternoon researching something and significantly longer on how it looks.

Because if it looks credible, it is credible! amirite hehe.
No seriously infographics are prepper cancer.
>>
Rate and degrade my Philosophy

>2 Weeks food
>2 Weeks water
>Quality Camping gear (Water filtration, fishing, etc included)
>Handgun
>Raifu
>Minimal Tac gear (But quality) (Belt, chest rig)
>Quality outdoors gear (Muted colors, arcteryx etc)

Building a RECCE bag, mostly for since my friends and family are like 10-20miles away, so ill likely drive or hike to their location to communicate with them. Not bug out bag, more just an assault pack size.
>>
>>33301652
The most important thing in a SHTF is RL friends and family. If you don't have both, it doesn't matter what you know.
>>
>>33313430
I mean, I'm not particularly thinking about apocalyptic events here. While yes that is a part of prepping I live in an area prone to hurricanes and tornados. Having to up and move is required so having the ability to have shelter and keep warm should I get stranded somewhere is a must.
>>
>>33314441
Medical/Medication/Trauma? (>>33303317)
PPE? (Respirators, facemasks)
Information? Doesn't take more than a shortwave & FM receiver on 2 AA for instance. Baofengs are cool too.
Sanitation? I mean, I think you're gonna spend those first 2 weeks bugging in? Might want some boards pre-cut for your windows if you want to board up windows, plenty ammo
>>
>>33317500
>Medical - IFAK on person, and Medical bag fully stocked for family size

>PPE - Dont have any respirators, Ill buy some face masks

>Information - Beofang UV-82 and other long range HAM radio equipment

>Sanitation - Something to consider
>>
>>33315996
I've got a Bug Out Location actually, a cabin in the woods with a fireplace and gas fired range, a toilet and a waterpump, so if things go bad, I can always go there. But Bugging in my preferred plan of action.
>>
>>33302837
real shit
>>
>>33318309
See that's the way to bug out if you are forced to. I think so many people have this idea of living in the woods living off nuts and berries. Which will likely only result in death.
>>
Is anyone here in a situation where if shtf they would 'have' to travel roughly 20 miles to communicate with other friends/relatives? I currently live about 20mi away from some good friends (basically family). I can get there easily using backroads and stay off all main roads. On one hand I could walk there, using the woods around houses and moving cover to cover, id feel relatively safe as most area around me has woods to run in if need be. Would you give driving a shot though? On the off chance of a road being closed or un able to pass, youd risk leaving your car behind.

Our initial plan was to meet up sometime within the first 48 hours, if they dont contact me within the first 48, then they will no longer try to contact me and I will go to them.

Im curious to see what other friend 'groups' have planned
>>
>>33320058
In that situation hell yeah I'd try driving, you can carry more kit and supplies. Yes if the roads closed then your kinda shit out of luck but it's only 20 miles, so even if you made it half way you could always come back a few days later and collect any supplies you had to leave.

So best case, you get there with car and supplies.
Worst case you get stuck and have to walk which you were planning on doing anyway.
>>
>>33320058
Same here with getting home or bugging out.
You'd want to have a bike, not walk
>>
>>33323440
Bikes are definitely a useful option and a good go to. However walking will always be your best and safest fall back option. Your legs will never let you down.
>>
Ok so this is where I am currently, as I said it's a work in progress as I work out new things I'm adding it in. I'm nowhere near complete as you can see but it'll give you some sort of idea.

https://mega.nz/#!G9pEXaTJ!tUqqdI0lRg0imEKwy63lg30nWDpnrLIYC1sM8DEJYZY
>>
File: 1456571262447.jpg (87KB, 700x445px) Image search: [Google]
1456571262447.jpg
87KB, 700x445px
>>33301652

>focusing on military tactics instead of bushcrafting and homesteading

Plan on shooting hunger with your AR-47? Out-flanking thirst? Bayonet charging hyperthermia?

Get real foo', TEOTWAWKI belongs to those that can thrive in the wilderness. Not saying military tactics is completely useless but you aren't going to be using them but maybe 0.01% of the time. Any more than that and you're chance of getting killed will exponentially rise.

Post-SHTF living is going to be plenty hard enough without trying to kill each other.
>>
>>33313019

Turkey isn't in the EU
>>
https://fas.org/irp/doddir/army/fm3-05-70.pdf

oh look, the army beat you to it and makes your shit look like some kind of roleplaying game source material
>>
>>33324250
Oh no, I'm lost what shall I ever do with my life now. I've said repeatedly this isn't going to be some be all end all document it's a quick reference guide rather than 600 something pages of jargon.
>>
bamp
>>
Does anyone have the infographic about plants and their medicinal uses, and no I don't just mean weed
>>
File: Herbsthatheal.jpg (301KB, 1110x800px) Image search: [Google]
Herbsthatheal.jpg
301KB, 1110x800px
>>33326593
It's a shitty one, i have a better one but can't find it. Also have a book in spanish, will scan interesting parts and translate it next week.
>>
>>33327480
Cheers
>>
File: medicinal plants.jpg (121KB, 521x705px) Image search: [Google]
medicinal plants.jpg
121KB, 521x705px
Does this make sense in regards to plants and their medicinal properties?
>>
File: shtf bosnia.jpg (2MB, 1504x2964px) Image search: [Google]
shtf bosnia.jpg
2MB, 1504x2964px
>>33301652
I was the guy in the thread you started this in who was asking for a printable version/book of everything I'd need to know in an emergency situation.
Thanks OP.
not fag/10
>>
>>33329992
Hopefully by the time this is done it should help.
>>
Okie dokie, how about while I hate fuck this PDF I pose a question to you guys.

Pic is of the style of home that is my wife's dream house. We are planning on building it so that gives me the opportunity to build in a few bits and pieces to make it a bit more preppy.

So outside of the obvious (generator, solar and wind power, battery banks) how can I make it into a perfect little bug in location without making it look like a autismo doomsday bunker.

I'm thinking things like shutters with asthetics crosses (gun loops) in them.

How do I build my home into a viable defendable location.
>>
>>33332373
Castle
>>
>>33332373
Use ICF construction instead of wood.

Bulletproof windows.

Large water tanks.

A widow's walk so you can shoot down
>>
>>33332429
Wouldn't bulletproof windows be difficult to open?

I'm planning on having a water tank as well as rainwater collection.

Would that not leave me exposed?
>>
>>33332503
Well, realistically, hurricanes are a bigger threat than zombies or whatever.

So if you could get some of those like plexiglass windows that are shatter resistant it could save you the trouble of covering everything in plywood, and extra water would save you a lot of headache if the tap stops running.
>>
>>33332513
I mean I'm planning on sinking a well in addition so that even if things stop working we could draw water. We are going to be moving to Vermont so it'll be more snowstorms than hurricanes.
>>
Alright I'm off to bed I'll be back to deal with you lot later.
>>
>>33332782
CPTED
Lexan windows
Brick construction
>>
>>33332373
Build it far away from niggers.
>>
>>33334251
I have never heard of the first two. What are they?

>>33335543
I think VT has a nearly 94%white demographic
>>
File: IMG_20170317_103411_414.jpg (57KB, 402x931px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170317_103411_414.jpg
57KB, 402x931px
Ok updated contents page for both mil and civ
>>
File: IMG_20170317_103434_191.jpg (25KB, 341x578px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170317_103434_191.jpg
25KB, 341x578px
>>33336390
I am aware I'm probably still missing some things from it.
>>
>>33335565
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=CPTED

Lexan is a plastic. You can hammer all day at it, it can't break. There are also other bomb-ass types of security glass nowadays.
You could read this book
t. Security Management fag
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>33337066
Getting your CPO title is a great way to
double your paycheck as a security guard.
Just study on the job
>>
>>33332373
Hardie plank siding for fire resistance. Fire resistant roofing material. Installed sprinkler system in every room, plus attic and crawl space/basement. Sprinkler system connection point so you can hook it up to the pump on the 500 gallon water tank in the basement. Also, sprinkler manifold controls, so you can sprinkle only 1 room if necessary.

Exterior sprinklers and mist sprayers at all roof peaks and under all eaves. Again, controlled from the manifold station. This makes you virtually impossible to burn down. It's also a good washdown system to remove contaminants/fallout from the exterior of your house.

Engineer a 3" socket into the flooring just inside each exterior door. In times of trouble, slide a 3" steel fence post into those sockets. It'll take considerably more than a ram to get through those doors.

Speaking of doors, have some steel-faced doors custom built. Have loose-packed fiberglas fabric built in behind the steel sheeting. That makes it really hard to take down the door with a chainsaw or K-12. Blade tangle for days.

Video security system, starting with motion detectors and trail cams at the edge of your property. Using this software-

https://www.ispyconnect.com

you can design and install your own system.

Subterranean escape route- 48" or larger poly culvert sections, butted up against a basement wall from the outside and extending for at least 100' from the house. You can turn this into a bunker system by putting poly septic tanks along the run.

Access from the basement would be hidden behind sheetrock or panelling. Egress at far end would be capped/sealed, buried no more than 12" down.

That's all I got for now.
>>
>>33338737
If I had a guest house, would it be reasonable to build a tunnel from that home to the main basement under mine, or should I put a second basement under it as well.

I was thinking of using my basement as the main hub for if SHTF, where I would keep my main weapon safe, maps, ammo etc everything is need if SHTF
>>
>>33339289
It wouldn't hurt to have a connecting tunnel between the main and guest houses. You'll want to have a means of sealing the tunnel from either end, though. If one house falls, the tunnel becomes a highway right into the middle of the defenses of the remaining house.

The advantage to two houses is that you have a pair of mutually supporting strongpoints, with a secure line of communications for reinforcement/resupply/evac. It becomes a lot more complicated and costly for an attacker, especially since you're not going to be facing a professional military force.

If you decide to go with paired houses, I would suggest still having an escape tunnel as a separate feature.

You might also want to consider having a sub-basement under the basement of the main house. Worst case scenario, torch the house and turtle up in the sub basement. Wait 72 hours, then egress through the escape tunnel.

I forgot to mention air filtration. Have a case of HEPA filters for your HVAC system, which should be drawing supply air from a dedicated plenum with both high and low filtered inlets. Design a dummy chimney into your plans, there's your air plenum. Have it so you can draw from either high or low source points. Having this option can bypass a lot of airborne contaminants. Have sampling ports at all intake points, plumbed in to a central sampling station. Keep a 4 gas meter at the sampling station. It'll tell you if there's contaminants outside, you can get a Draeger tester if you want to check for specific hazards.

You can also use the chimney to mount some of your surveillance cameras.

If you mount solar panels on your roof, you can make hydrogen gas from water. Energetic fuel gas, explosive, and you can fill your own surveillance balloon. Putting a camera up at 300 feet or so can give you a lot of information about local conditions. Use clear trashbags as your lifting envelope, it's surprisingly hard to spot unless you know exactly where to look.
>>
>>33339289
Do it, and if possible dig an escape tunnel to a nearby river or sewer or something.

That way when the ATF burns you out, there won't be anyone inside.
>>
>>33301652
You can open a Google doc and set it for open edits, couldn't you? You'd be doing a lot more proofreading but if you're looking for suggestions or something I guess that would be the way to go.
>>
>>33340220
Wait one

>>33340060
Some very good points there.
>>
>>33340248
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1D_xQUV0vUZHkfpn5C-LdinzqEkpmoGXjVV6UnRmQbqQ/edit?usp=drivesdk

Did that work?
>>
>>33340293
If that link doesn't work, Im sure we can find other ways to add it in. I'd also like to give credit in there where credits due.

Who knows one day we may find a publisher as autistic as we are and turn it into /k/'s magical guide to prepping.
>>
File: 1487517958318.gif (198KB, 220x124px) Image search: [Google]
1487517958318.gif
198KB, 220x124px
Sod it I decided to set up a dedicated email for this so this is where to go in relation to this.

Preppers(at)Gmail com
>>
>>33343601
Fucking dick ass cunt autocorrect

Prepperpdf(at)Gmail com
>>
>>33343305
Scrivener is some top of the line writing software.

https://www.literatureandlatte.com/scrivener.php

I'm using it for a few projects right now. It really simplifies things.
>>
>>33301652
So I just bought 100 lighters for like $15 on Amazon.
I'm correct in my assumption that lighters are a great commodity to stock up on in case of an emergency situation, right?
>>
Tacticpi4thebump

>>33346327
Indeed they are. Also pens. Everything cheap, useful and small, buy 100u and stock it. When i was in Cuba, people wanted pens, soap, clothes and lighters instead of money. Doesnt matter how much money you have if you can't get the stuff you want.

Ollie, check >>33344281
Short, easy to understand and useful.
>>
>>33347403
"100u"?
>>
>>33347525
100 units, i don't know if anglos use It the same way as we do in Spain. Excuse my english.

Knifes, pens, lighters, etc. Everything small, useful and cheap it's perfect to store in Bug Out Location.

I have lighters (bic and clippers) also gas refill cans.
>>
>>33347752
Ah.
>>
>>33347403
Will do
>>
>>33329992
So people have said this is a fabrication, is there any support for this claim?
>>
>>33309691
Get what you feel comfortable with. I personally like SWAT boots, some people prefer jungle, others like desert, some like oper8ing with fucking lie cut hiking boots. If you aren't military and aren't restricted by regs get what is comfortable.

Chest rig vs plate carrier depends on you. Plate carriers with a plate obviously are an advantage, but some out of shape autist is better off wearing a lighter load.

If recommend basic medical stuff, a good belt, good pair of pants (the pants you can turn into shorts are actually breddy gud for moving innabrush and then lounging around camp while packing one pair), flashlight/NODs, weapons and ammo, headwear (sunburn is a bitch; decide on your own preferences what kind you want) and a decent knife and firestarter kit.
>>
>>33351481
If you want something with the best of both worlds, check out the warrior 901 chest rig. It's light and comfy and also has the capability to run with a plate if needed.
>>
>>33320058
When shtf my squad has a rendezvous point where we will wait for 72 hr. After that we move out to my bug out location with or without stragglers.
>>
>>33352700
Isn't 72 hours kinda long?
>>
>>33353183
I guess it depends on the distance people are travelling from.

>>33352700
Do you have a cache of food and supplies at your RV?
>>
>>33302742

WRSA already had a 5 part series on this by a guy named Flighterdoc... I've spoken with him via email - he's the genuine article.

I'll go find the series for you... stand by...

The pharmacy list: https://westernrifleshooters.wordpress.com/2016/10/20/grid-down-hospital-part-v-the-pharmacy/

Grid down medical series at WRSA: https://westernrifleshooters.wordpress.com/?s=flighterdoc

One thing that others who have real world experience with SHTF scenarios advocate (like Selco over at SHTF School) is something to trade with others. Cheap multi-tools, Bic lighters, etc.

Another thing mentioned is that when a genuine SHTF event hits, people turn to escapism - booze, weed, opiates, etc. Cigarettes, too (even if you don't smoke).

Just some food for thought. Don't get lost in the details and don't let perfect be the enemy of good...

Good luck.
>>
>>33354099
I took a glance over his list, I always find it amusing when they list shit like morphine, like yeah Ill get right on that.
Thread posts: 118
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.