[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /k/ think of Receiver?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: pew pew pew.jpg (159KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
pew pew pew.jpg
159KB, 1920x1080px
What does /k/ think of Receiver?
>>
File: 1479527077166.jpg (79KB, 564x599px) Image search: [Google]
1479527077166.jpg
79KB, 564x599px
>ask a weapons board what their opinion on a game with intricate weapons control

Cmon atleast just say you want to talk about the game instead of jerking off into the bush like a faggot

Also its aiiieegghhht
>>
>>33300162
No, I've played the game to death and I think it's pretty good. I don't want opinions of game-players, I want opinions from you guys.
>>
>>33300198
btw I'm asking this as a person who's shit-scared of guns irl
>>
>>33300204
just rent a .22 at a range and shoot some shit off

Hell even start with a BB gun before you shoot a .22 as they feel the same thing

also its very fun game with accurate controls, only wished they made more guns for it, the mods for shotguns was fun though
>>
>>33300239
I don't think there are any ranges near me, I live in Australia.
>>
>>33300204
your fear comes from ignorance/irrationality, once you understand their limitations and how to use them safely there's really nothing to be scared of
>>
>>33300380
This

Before, I had a keen interest in guns but was a little scared of firing them.
Just a week ago I finally went to a safety class (knew the basics just about) and fired my first gun.

Now, I can't wait to go back to the range.

Although, I'm still a little scared of it blowing up in my hands or me accidentally shooting myself.
>>
I got it for free and didn't finish it because I got horny and decided to jerk it instead.
9.5/10
>>
>>33300278
Where? I'm on the Gold Coast and own 4 guns, 2 or 3 ranges super close then a few in Brissy and Ipswich.
>>
>>33300407
Just dont point it at anything you dont want to shoot and triple fucking check to make sure the gun is clear and unloaded
>>
>>33300601
Victoria
>>
>>33300123
Interesting concept but boring to play. Fighting against humanoid armed opponents probably would've been more interesting than erratic flying robots.
>>
>>33300631
There are several around Melbourne.
>>
>>33300638
Well it was made originally as a weeklong gaming dev bash thing. So doing humanoids might be a bit much for seven days of development.
>>
Boring.

I say this because it has only one interesting aspect and there was pretty much no support or updates to content/mechanics/menus/etc past launch.
>>
>>33300695
It was meant for a contest, it isn't a AAA title you dolt
>>
>>33300652
Yeah it's impressive that they managed to make a playable game but it's still pretty boring. You go through one or two rooms and you've seen the whole game. Great proof of concept though and I wish the devs would build on it
>>
>>33300278
and /k/ will argue in defense of not having flags
>>
>>33300749
God, I wish we had flags and poster ID's.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.