[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/k/onfessions thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 9

File: 1487130503539.jpg (94KB, 826x700px) Image search: [Google]
1487130503539.jpg
94KB, 826x700px
>be 130 lb autist
>0 physical ability
>if you throw a Frisbee at me I'll fucking duck because I'm a fag
>watch a fuckton of anime
>decide I want to have 1337 weapons skills like a cool anime character
>dryfire practice an hour a night
>over the past 12 months, burn through 12000 rounds of 9mm
>still suck
>can get a 5 inch group at 25 yards on a good day
>.
>.
>.
>the group is always high and to the left
>can only get a 2 inch group at 10 yards because bitch strength hand wobble
>can't breath control well because vision starts going black if I hold gun for more than 10 seconds
>I've had to replace all the springs on a p2000sk because I beat it apart in a fit of rage
>just beat a USP9 expert like a hammer on my desk
>I just want to be the next Miculek
>I've already spent 60k on guns/ammo/gear
>somebody help me
>>
>I've already spent 60k on guns/ammo/gear
pictures please.
>>
>>33299357
>>33299357
not gonna drag everything out
>MR762
>2x SCAR17
>MR556
>Tavor
>Noveske AR
>Knights SR15
>2x APC9
>2x USP9 Expert
>2x P2000sk
>Benelli M4
>Beretta 92a1
>USP45 LEM
>Sig p238
>Glock 17

>2x sets of operator gear
>crye airframe/lbt 6094/battle belt/peltor comtac dual channel/etc.....

>16k 9mm
>10k 5.56
>8k .308
>1k assorted 12 gauge and other calibers
>hundreds of assorted mags
>etc.. etc... stuff I forgot about, optics, etc.
>>
Jesus, go to /fit/ first if you have trouble even holding a pistol up for a few seconds without fainting. A huge part of gun training is having the physical ability, so focus on that.
>>
>>33299438
shoulda spent some of that 60k on a gym membership or a personal coach.
>>
>>33299438

One pic you fuck
>>
>>33299188
Start working out.
Increase your grip strength.
>>
>>33299188
Post height
>>
>no pictures

So why do you feel the need to make shit up?
>>
>>33299188
do you have a feminine penis?
>>
>>33299699
obv manlet
>>
>>33299188
>2 inch group at 10 yards, but 5 inch at 25 yards

This isn't adding up...
>>
>>33299188
>hurr im such a pathetic faggot
then improve or kill yourself
>>
I voted for Hilary.
>>
>>33299188
I actually carry .40S&W
>>
>>33299793
Maybe
I was a 160lb 6ft 4in spooky skeleton
For a long time.
>>
>>33299188
Use free weights on your arms, they work better than a full bar, they work the finer parts of the muscles. Also do aerobics, work on the breathing. Start at very very close range and work your way out. It's important to have fun with all of this. Dry fire exercises will help, be sure everything is unloaded. The most important thing is to have fun. Consider building yourself as a "stealth build".
>>
>>33299188
So OP, here is the thing... you like anime and in your shows people with physical builds like yours can be effective operators because of 'mystic powers' or 'reasons'. You would like to be like the things you see, so you've made an investment.

Your problem is that this is Earth. The 'mystic power' you need to master is called 'willpower'. It is the will to wake up that extra hour early and start working out. It is the will to push through a little pain when you practice. Unless you have a serious medical condition (and even then look at some of the special Olympics athletes) you just need to dedicate yourself to getting /fit/.

Sorry, no magic answer. Stop hoping this isn't Earth and that you are a Chosen warrior. You aren't special, but if you work hard you might get there.
>>
>>33299188
I was molested my uncle when I was 12 and liked it, my family moved to another part of the country during high school and we never talked after that. Ended up killing himself and his note was kind of vague but I think it might have been because of guilt from that. Got his old Winchester willed to me.
>>
I recently bought my lower and dont have proper equipment so I used my autoshop air drill to start drilling but Im pretty sure the guide plates still have some play in them so Im scared to finish it and have it blow up in my face kill me now.
>>
>>33300071
The lower can be made of literal particle board and be fine, the worst that can possibly happen is that it'll work like shit and you'd have wasted 50 or so bucks
>>
>>33299188
Spend like sub 1k on a gym
>>
>>33299188
Build up your strength first and once you can hold a gun steady, practice. Shooting consistently high and left can mean a few things like how you pull the trigger. If the gun fits you or not comfortably or even flinching to anticipate the recoil. Just practice and try to stay calm and still before the shot.
>>
>I have shit aim, literally everyone, even my noguns family, can shoot way better than me
>I spend at least 3 days and 4 hours per day at the range and haven't improved whatsoever since I started
>I have since started exclusively shooting black powder rifles and handguns so I can lie to myself and say the only reason I'm missing is because of the unrifled barrel and ball rounds
>>
What kind of shooting do you plan on doing. Just plinking and having the ability to shoot accurately or real target shooting competitions?
>>
>>33300265
this is gonna sound real gay

I want to be the best gunfighter in the world, outshoot the most operator of the operator.
>>
>>33299188

I'm better than 90% of my unit on all warrior and technical skills, but am never satisfied.

I have high PT scores, eligible for any schools and can blow away the PT tests for other branches as well,

I have high rifle and pistol scores, but feel like I can't shoot as well as I should.

My technical skills are amazing, I'm one of the best in my section.

I'm definitely in the top 10-20 for everything in the whole battalion.

But I never feel high-speed. I always feel like I'm not doing well enough. I play it off and act like a cool-guy, but I'm basically married to the Army because of the massive shoes I have to fill from my father and the abandonment issues he left me with.

I've sucked enough COC wang to hopefully be PCSing to Group. I don't know. I've got the look. The scores. The attitude. But I just never feel like a good enough soldier.

I joined up for the Hemmingway experience, I never expected the Army to define who I was. But most days, it does.
>>
>>33300265

>>33300235 Just plinkin. Just want to be prepared in case of SHTF. I don't wanna be some ultra badass, but good enough to reliably get one over on the average guy
>>
>>33299438
No, you didn't.

Fuck off weenie.
>>
I used to do airshit when I was a teenager and even me and my friends thought the airshit community was autistic as fuck.
>>
>>33300089
so me being off a relatively small amount on the drilling might not affect it as much as having to throw it way? Im glad if thats the case, thanks anon.
>>
>>33300409
Gotcha. I don't really have much experience with pistols myself so I can't give any pointers there but rifle I've dealt with. When I started I was 6' 135 lbs so pretty scrawny but I used a crosman Challenger pellet gun for four years before any real guns. That really helped me with the stability at least because its fairly light and recoilless. Then I went up to a Swiss k31 which I use now for targets. Honestly just being in the position to shoot it for a long period of time helped me with stability. Getting it into muscle memory of what to do. And don't beat yourself up over not seeing a huge leap in ability over a year. It takes a lot of time.
>>
File: 1445999703026.jpg (50KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
1445999703026.jpg
50KB, 380x380px
I don't have a gun. I have a list detailing everything I want to buy. It's not a long list but I don't have a lot of money so it's fairly out of reach. I live in California right now so the first gun on this list is an Ares SCR. This Jew approved AR is never in stock anywhere. Even when it is in stock I can't afford it. I use this as an excuse to remain noguns when I could buy a .22 LR whatever and have something. I lurk /k/ for leads on guns, cartridges, or gear I can research and sometimes post answers to simple questions. I have an encyclopediac knowledge of contemporary firearms available in the United States and offer such information but can offer no practical advice as I have shot none of them. It pains me greatly when I explain the minute differences between various models of a firearm but can never answer what these differences mean in the field. To top it all off I can't join the military due to disqualifying genetic diseases.
>inb4 noguns shouldn't post NO EXCEPTIONS
Sorry.
>>
File: 1950358692648.jpg (32KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1950358692648.jpg
32KB, 512x512px
>>33300619
>has a massive list detailing every gun I could want, from sub-150-dollar plinkers to impossible to find artifacts from ww1 to the most advanced assault rifles available to civillians
>estimated prices, cartridges they take and variants, whether or not there are reproductions, magazine capacity, rate of fire
>no money and lives with a liberal noguns family and own 0 guns
I regularly post pretending to be a regular operator.
>>
File: SCARAccupoint020.jpg (36KB, 830x393px) Image search: [Google]
SCARAccupoint020.jpg
36KB, 830x393px
>>33299438
>implying you have any of those
>implying you're not just bad because you can't afford to shoot
>projecting this hard
>i-I'm not gonna bring out pictures
>scar owner
>not having pics readily available to shit on poor fag
Lmao pick one
>>
>>33299188
nice dubs, where do you live anon, I need a shooting buddy and I would be more than happy to help you bulk up.
>>
File: 1486702142858.jpg (195KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
1486702142858.jpg
195KB, 1080x720px
>when the end part of this video nails exactly what you are

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_ezRoFFsoA
>>
>>33300409
you should practice the following
>situational awareness
>movement and concealment
>use of cover
>point shooting
>muzzle discipline
>drawing and reloading
>clearing jams safely and quickly
plinking does not really cover any of that
and you have to reduce fumbles and misconceptions/errors of judgement
>>
File: 1489043896686.jpg (259KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1489043896686.jpg
259KB, 1600x1200px
>>33299188
>tfw you agree with all those
>tfw you feel awful and really sympathize
>tfw you get to the second half of OP's post

At least I'm not that. As a matter of fact, I kind of put down shooting for a while, partially due to really bad sleep issues, and partially because I was so frustrated.

I can do like a one inch, two inch group within 10yds, but the spread is always, always, always up and to the left. I don't know why. I can generally punch a hole in the center after a couple mags, but all deviation is up and to the left.

It suggests it's a trigger issue, and I don't know what the fuck to do. Some people say pad of finger, some say second pad, some say joint, some say "whatever works." Being a hungry skeleton with long fingers, "what works" and attempting to put it in the web of my hand high as I can seems to really change between single and double stacks, but just every pistol in general. It's infuriating and really disheartening.

tl;dr: I'm a thin faggot trying to shoot pistols and I go high left, what do?
>>
>>33300903
find a revolver you like
>>
I mag dumped a USP at a target 15 yards away and managed to not hit it at all.
>>
>>33299833
Literally 2.5x increase in range and 2.5x increase in grouping space
>>
File: 1489113352014.jpg (16KB, 292x229px) Image search: [Google]
1489113352014.jpg
16KB, 292x229px
>>33300045
>>
File: 432.jpg (83KB, 477x569px) Image search: [Google]
432.jpg
83KB, 477x569px
>>33300855
>grip pod
>>
>>33300619
I regret finding the source to that image.
>>
>>33300903
try just using pad in the center and up and to the left youre probably anticipating the recoil buy snap caps and when you go shoot mix up your rounds with the snap caps randomly and youll notice youll flinch like a bitch buddy of mine recently bought a sigma and told him to do the same worked like a charm
>>
>>33299983

The autism is strong with this one
>>
File: 1488953744673.gif (3MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1488953744673.gif
3MB, 200x200px
I failed the psych evaluation for the Swedish military.
>>
I have bad eye sight and have to rely on laser sights to get anything on paper reliably.

I only mount lasers on my carry and home defense guns because they are the only ones that "need" it.

I can still shoot all my rounds on paper though without optics crutches, which is dandy as I don't really care about points outside of trying to become personally better, and getting all on paper is an improvement.

I also have some pretty bad social anxiety around fudds/vet types. The kind that come up and say "ya don need a lazzzzer ta shoot sun". I try to explain to them these are my defense guns and I have bad eyes so I NEED them like this but they talk me down and I wind up turning the laser off and procede to miss every shot.
>>
>>33301582
I want to bully you
>>
>>33301633
It's only around older men of a certain personality, the kind that would approach a stranger like in the post.

I can tell other people to fuck off, no problem. The thing is normal people would go "oh, your explanation is sufficient" and walk away but these fudds have autism and just shoulder you and show you why they think you're a retard.
>>
>>33301662
Shut up and put on the skirt.
>>
>>33299469
I agree, physical fitness is very important for any skill that requires precision.
>>
>>33300235

A lot of people say "practice makes perfect," but if you're practicing wrong you're going to keep doing it wrong, regardless of what you're practicing. Take a few classes, read up on technique, watch all the videos you can and for God's sake use iron sights.

Practice makes permanent.
Perfect practice makes perfection.
>>
>>33301895
perfect practice produces permanent perfection?
>>
>>33302138

>The 5 P's of Getting Better at Whatever You Want
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.