[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pennsylvania Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: 1479246873402.png (8KB, 426x426px) Image search: [Google]
1479246873402.png
8KB, 426x426px
I know past few threads were pretty dead, but try to have normal conversations and please don't sperg out.
>where do you buy your firearms?
>what places are good to shoot?
>where should we stay away from?
>>
OP here
Being from NWPA I always bought mine from Guntown Mountain in Franklin, Nice little store with friendly guys to help you out
>>
>>33294291
buy online exclusively,
there is nowhere to shoot
stay away from Kings Shooter Supply
- Philly
>>
>>33294291
Last few threads were dead because everything that could be said was said in three back to back threads that autosaged.

Join the PA chat, no prohibited persons pls.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1JYhCV8qmxX_MKVfaVnNGoK4eq_Y8ExPlm1CoevnXDwM/viewform
>>
File: 20170311_065602.jpg (1MB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
20170311_065602.jpg
1MB, 2048x1152px
>>
File: IMG_0137.jpg (123KB, 346x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0137.jpg
123KB, 346x300px
>>
File: 1488837536441-k.jpg (87KB, 1000x645px) Image search: [Google]
1488837536441-k.jpg
87KB, 1000x645px
I'm thinking of moving to Pennsylvania. The weather doesn't bother me, but is it a decent place to live?
>>
>>33294692
Life on the front isn't for everyone. You have to deal with a lot of liberal bullshit spilling over from NY/NE, and so you end up with a lot of stupid laws like needing a plate and insurance for a 49cc motorized bicycle. That wasn't the case ten years ago. Land is also expensive as fuck as we have mining, logging, and hunting literally everywhere.

It is not a stress-free life, but we do need every free-thinking person we can get.
>>
>>33294692
as the other anon said, the state is being over run by new york and liberal fags everywhere, so we need everyone else against that as we can get
>>
Okay eastern PA guys, you all ready for tomorrow?
>>
>>33294291
>where do you buy your firearms?
Online or sometimes Anthony arms if they've got a good deal.
>what places are good to shoot?
My private land in Venango county.
>where should we stay away from?
My private land in Venango county. Jk it'd be fun to shoot with some of you guys :3
>>
>>33295456
where in venango are you? former venango fag here, in the military now but used to live in Oil City
>>
>>33294692

Do you like shit roads?
Do you like taxes?
Do you like strange laws, like still having liquor stores?
Do you want to feel like you're in a degenerate Texas border town (*Gas/Oil PA areas only)?

PA may be for you.
>>
>>33295456

That's...Kinda far a drive from Anthony Arms to Venango County, mate.
>>
File: latest-1.png (240KB, 431x436px) Image search: [Google]
latest-1.png
240KB, 431x436px
>live in Philly
>have some extra money that I want to spend on a bolt action .22 and maybe a mosin if I can find one for under 200.
>only two gun shops I've been to are fudd price gougers that sell glocks for 700 dollars and not much else.
>see Lock's Gun exchange
>looks decent.
>well look at that, their hours are exactly when I'm working
>finally get a tuesday off
>tommorow
>during the snowstorm.
>don't know if they will be open

Shit is really pissing me off. I don't care what i have to drive through. I've been waiting 2 and a half weeks to make this trip and i've been looking forward to it all week. I already bought a brick of .22LR.

Is the place any good? if not where else can I go?

I know I can just order these things offline but I can't find mosins anywhere for decent prices, and with FFL fees, a .22 bolt gun is not going to be much cheaper online, if at all.
>>
>>33297402
PAFOA classifieds
>>
>>33294291
Stay away from Parker.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.