[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TACTICOOLS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1483478814668.jpg (598KB, 831x700px) Image search: [Google]
1483478814668.jpg
598KB, 831x700px
Seriously I hate them they are the wors, always talking about how obsolete everything is and what is the "best" like no one cares people shoot guns for fun but they always have to come and ruin everything

>"Should I get this revolver /k/?"
>"REVOLVERS ARE OBSOLETE AND HAVE NO PLACE IN THE 21ST CENTURY, ESPACIALLY IN THAT CALIBER GET PLASTIC PISTOL 54378 INSTEAD
>>
>>33293865

Don't waste your time and energy hating them, it does you know good.

Some people just believe they can buy skill, and I think a nation raised on Pokemon style stat comparison games had an unintentional side effect...valuing the tool over the craftsman.

Sure, a glock 19 is probably a better bet than a Smith and Wesson Model 10, but think about it like this, who would you prefer to gunfight...

>chubby suburbanite with latest and greatest whatever
>Special forces veteran with a model 10

Obviously, the better trained guy with actual combat experience is scarier than the guy who just gave the salesman a good day.
>>
>>33293982
It is hard to ignore them when they are in almost every thread, ofc a glock and an ar would be better in a combat scenario than revolver and old bolt action but they always come into threads talking about everything being suboptimal, like the idea of shooting for fun doesn't exist for them. They come into every makarov and tokarev thread
>>
>>33293982
Shut up faggot
>>
>>33294003
>the idea of shooting for fun doesn't exist to them

This is what annoys me most as well. Stockpiling 10,000 rounds of 5.56 and buying a $3k Gucci AR won't do you much good if you've only gone out and fired an AR a handful of times in your life.

The world isn't coming to an end any time soon as far as I can tell, but I'd rather have a few hundred rounds and a couple of beater ARs and know how to repair and shoot them than be sitting on an armory of expensive gear and guns with no practical knowledge.
>>
>>33293982
>hurr a crossbow in the hands of Delta beats a rifle in the hands of a kindergartner therefor it's ok if we get rid of guns and all use crossbows
>>
>>33293865
You are not defining Tacticools correctly. Guys you're talking about are just your garden variety asshole.

Tacticools are the newbfags constanly posting "which gun for CC" or "want first rifle for HD which one" and then they shit all over any suggestion that isn't one of the few guns they have picked for aesthetic reasons. Same newbfag will probably shoot 4 times a year or less and the spend the rest of the time in Gearqueer/milsurp/prepgen talking about all the shit he's buying because MUH SHTF.

It's perfectly fine to make a post about "What do you think about X memegun I want to get because it looks cool as fuck." Anyone that shits on buying a gun out of pure lust is a nousoulfaggot.
>>
>>33294066
Why not have a few expensive guns and optics along with the knowledge of how to use them vs stacks of cheap guns?
>>
Butthurt rollygat fag detected
>>
>>33294143
Oldfag here. My system has evolved to it's ultimate form over the years through every stage of gun owning faggotry. I will endeavor to save all you youngfags from my trial and error approach to this knowledge.

The final solution is as follows:

There are two classes of guns. Working guns(hunting, HD, CCW SHTF etc) and range toys(fun/beautiful/historical/assburgers crazy impractical but omfg look at it).

Working guns get picked to best fulfill a stated objective, are trained with often, have an ample stock of ammo, mags and repair parts on hand at any given time and generally are not replaced often for reasons other than flat wearing them out. Identical backup guns are usually in the inventory.

Range toys come and go. Unless you like buying a room full of safes to keep all the shit you don't shoot much in. You want to experience all the guns. I get it I did to. Best way was to buy one, fuck around with it for a while then sell it to get another gun to fuck with. Any money you lose in the process is the rental fee you paid to own whatever for however long you owned it.

Now if you are just the type to go all pokemon on shit(like yankee marshall who seems to own one of everything that just sit in his safes forever) have at it and my god have mercy on your soul.
>>
>>33294086
He didn't even begin to imply the stupidity you just did. You double digit I.Q. negroid.
>>
File: avk5yLY.jpg?1.jpg (149KB, 1200x681px) Image search: [Google]
avk5yLY.jpg?1.jpg
149KB, 1200x681px
>>33293865
here's a revolver for you bb
>>
>>33293865
I fucking hate these people.
>"Every gun has to have some tactical advantage"
They're like the /v/irgins who min/max every single thing they play (which is Dark Souls and nothing else).
>>
>>33293865
go to bed grandpa
>>
Why do you need validation that your revolver was a good purchase?
>>
>>33294235
Nice post.

But also just want to add that if your training is just going to a range for a little trap or paper shooting, it doesn't really get you more used to the firearm in a practical sense either.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.