[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

After years of it niggling on my mind, finally committing to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3380.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3380.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
After years of it niggling on my mind, finally committing to purchasing a firearm.

A local range offers a 2 hour introductory course for $75, is this worth it (live in LA for reference).
>>
Los Angeles or Louisiana?
>>
>>33293083
Los Angeles.
>>
>>33292927
>>33293534

Lol, you're fucked.

Give up your dreams of owning and using a gun or move somewhere else.
>>
>>33292927
Do the course. It will teach you the basics and prevent you from spilling spaghettis everywhere.
>>
>>33292927
It's not ideal, but when you live in southern california, you just have to take what crumbs you can get gun-wise.
Definitely do the course if you aren't already very knowledgeable/experienced on handling guns and have the rules ingrained in your head deeply.
>>
>>33293541
I'm aware California sucks for this, especially given that I was thinking of older advice I got to look into an AR-15, which given the new ban....
>>
File: 1488141085173.jpg (13KB, 434x630px) Image search: [Google]
1488141085173.jpg
13KB, 434x630px
>learning guns from a course

Lol
>>
>>33293905
Way more productive if you described the best alternative, and pros/cons.
>>
Take the course. Make pals at range. Get a bro to teach you more after course.
>>
>>33293918
go to the store, buy whatever gun you like, head innawoods and shoot for a few hours, camp there that night, drink a lot of whiskey, look at your gun lovingly and taker her to bed, wake up the next morning with a head full of fuck and a heart full of regret, dust yourself off and start all over. Don't come out of the woods until you have learned all the mysteries of your gun.

Well, that's what we all did but since you live in Commiefornia you're better off just moving out of that shithole.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.