[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/k/-related rage thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: 1458270488735.png (89KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1458270488735.png
89KB, 500x500px
ITT: Everything that makes your age, that is /k/ related.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/28/us/why-police-shoot-to-kill/index.html

> Officers are trained to "shoot to stop," which often results in a homicide
> which often results in a homicide
> homicide

The rest of the article is equally fucking retarded. Sorry if this is too /pol/.
>>
>>33291773

>CNN

There's your problem
>>
Can I be triggered by "silencers" and "suppressors" simultaneously?
>>
>>33291773
>homicide - unlawful death, murder
>be Tyrone
>haven't paid child support to baby momma (which one lmao) in 6 years
>police knock on door
>"MUP DA WUP BIX NOOD"
>fire hipoint
>police break through door, Tyrone is shot twice
>officer looks down at bleeding Tyrone
>Tyrone looks at the office, grinning
>"my ancestors be smilin n sheit, nigga. Can you say the same?"
>there are riots in New York, Michigan and California
>Tyrone was shot in Alabama but who cares because WE WUZ KANGZ
>>
>>33291773
>http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/28/us/why-police-shoot-to-kill/index.html

Wow you're easy to trigger. That's absolutely true.

Homicide just means the killing of a human being. And that does, indeed, often result when you fire a weapon aimed at a human beings center of mass. At least if your weapon is any good at all it should!

It's a simple, short little bit written for fifth graders - so typical for our MSM in that regard. And other than that I don't see a problem. Shockingly good article considering the source.
>>
You don't shoot 9 times to kill someone.

You shoot 8 times to try and stop them from being a threat to you, his or her fault for expiring after receiving a nineth round because they didn't fuck off.
>>
>>33292242
>homicide is just killing a human being
t. A faggot that reads the guardian and has never studied case law
>>
File: 1471228390755.jpg (123KB, 676x451px) Image search: [Google]
1471228390755.jpg
123KB, 676x451px
>>33292290
Fucking hell you millenials really don't know how to speak English at all.

When you kill someone in self defense that's justified homicide, when you kill someone for less savory reasons it's criminal homicide, but either way it's homicide.
>>
r/gunsarecool
fucking libcucks on there make me rage
>>
>>33292389
Is this the kind of cancer you need to see first hand, or can you give a quick example?
>>
>>33292428
Firsthand.
>>
File: DoomguyAnnoyed.png (296KB, 600x587px) Image search: [Google]
DoomguyAnnoyed.png
296KB, 600x587px
>>33292441
Holy fuck, you weren't kidding. First post is
>Here Are Your February, 2017 Mass Shooting Figures America!
>>
>>33292242
>Homicide just means the killing of a human being

It means the unlawful killing.

It's a specific legal term with an actual meaning, libshit. I know they don't teach you anything at gay dance school, but try and google a thing or two once in a while, would you?
>>
>>33292348
>justified homicide

Yeah, as opposed to homicide, which is unjustified.

Dumbfuck.
>>
>>33292389
Half of those posts are not even mass shootings by their own definition and have no comments. There is no way that is organic, some group is paying for that subreddit to exist
>>
File: KillAllCucks.png (71KB, 709x639px) Image search: [Google]
KillAllCucks.png
71KB, 709x639px
>>33292510
I doubt anyone's paying that off, considering the kind of people that reddit attracts. They probably shit on firearms and owners because it makes them look like "reasonable left wingers."
>>
>>33292535
I dunno, the web of money anti-gun campaigns attracts to further cringey narratives is pretty outrageous.

Then again, reddit is cancer so maybe you are right.
>>
File: 1478112700545.jpg (70KB, 761x304px) Image search: [Google]
1478112700545.jpg
70KB, 761x304px
>>33292465
NO IT DOESNT LEARN TO SPEAK ENGLISH YOU SILLY FAGGOT.

>>33292348
<_<
>>
>>33291773
Well why don't they just use tasers which only work under ideal circumstances within 15 feet?! Or like... paintball guns, man. We can tell criminals that if they get hit they're "out" and have to surrender to the police. I would expect them to abide by this code of honor.
>>
>>33292605
those pepper ball paintball guns work well, but sometimes they wreck eyeballs.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.