[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does one protect themselves in a cucked country like the UK?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7

How does one protect themselves in a cucked country like the UK?
>>
By preemptively lubing oneself and bending over. May want to accessorize self with easy access clothes and pants.
>>
moving out of the UK.
>>
File: walking sticks.jpg (51KB, 638x386px) Image search: [Google]
walking sticks.jpg
51KB, 638x386px
With these?
>>
>>33290290
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFo1i4hV5OE
>>
martini-henry
>>
By stopping being a cuck and apply for a firearm licence like everyone else does.
>muh strict laws muh govnment muh muh muh
Just do it faggot. The more guns in the hands of the free people the harder it is for tyranny to settle in.
>>
>>33290290
Stop living in cities and big towns if you're that worried. There's no CCTV in the countryside and the police cannot keep up with the current demand.

Basically just don't get caught.
>>
>>33290315
Plus in the UK "shotgun" licenses (anything with max capacity 2+1) are "shall issue". So if you do the paperwork, any citizen can arm themselves (and then start the paperwork for the "may issue" license that allows better guns).

Most of Europe is actually pretty flexible on things like double barrel 12ga, lever and bolt action rifles... (with a lot of cheap surplus available for the guns and ammo, and used hunting guns).

It's usually the semi autos that are a bitch to get. But a lever action or pump action is still a good home defense solution.
>>
>>33290333
Side by side 12ga shotguns are the absolute best "survivalist" firearm one can own anyway.
>extremely sturdy, simple and reliable
>cheap ammo and easy reloading
>been around for a century in farms and remote locations

You don't need a glock or an AR to defend yourself and your home in the UK. Spend your time and energy thinking about how you're gonna hide the evidence once Ahmed is lying there instead.
>>
>>33290290
Gape your asshole in a threatening manner.
>>
>>33290345
That's the issue in most of Europe too. Allowed to own hunting guns and older military firearms (a lot of which would be very good survival/SHTF tools) but self defense with one gets you in jail 100% of the time.

Semi autos and handguns are the ones that get tightly regulated.

In France it's like that, except you can also apply for a special permit allowing you to defend your home, business, or yourself in public with a firearm. But those are rare and hard to get (although if you sell jewellry or guns it's almost automatic to get one).
>>
Bitch at Parliament.
>>
>>33290290
In Minnesota, but I keep myself able to run faster and further than 99.99% of the population, carry a siren that can't be used against me, and store the escape ladder next to the balcony door.
>>
You can have a pump action with one in the chamber and two standing by. So buy about three of them keeping them loaded.
>>
File: rapex.jpg (55KB, 418x566px) Image search: [Google]
rapex.jpg
55KB, 418x566px
>>33290290
>>
>>33290460
Fuck you faggot.

Duty to retreat is just case law and a meme. If you are following the basic rules of lethal force you meet the standards of duty to retreat (using lethal force as a last resort).

Sure, castle doctrine and stand your ground would be nice on the book laws but all the same standards for lethal force would still have to be met, it would functionally change nothing.
>>
>>33290363
In France you can exceptionally get an authorization for one and only one handgun and 50 rounds a year. You can eventually get a second authorization for your business or seconf home. Indeed that's pretty much only for peop'e owning a jewelry shop or a pharmacy. But there is no legal way for a civilian to have the right to carry a gun in public, absolutely none, it's only for their shops and homes. They don't have the right to train with those guns in shooting ranges, and they can only use them in self defense, as can anyone else. They donnt have any further privilege, and many who do use those guns end up in jail regardless.
>>
File: IMG_1518.jpg (23KB, 175x233px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1518.jpg
23KB, 175x233px
>>33290290
>>
>>33290470
>South Africa
The last thing you need in your vag is a bloody hiv dick
>>
>>33290551
You'll probably be murdered afterwards, anyway. At least the 'tacker gets a shredded cock.
>>
File: soapinsock.jpg (220KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
soapinsock.jpg
220KB, 500x500px
>>
>>33290470

Ah, the rape-into-murder conversion sleeve!
>>
File: 1485976874787.png (96KB, 750x935px) Image search: [Google]
1485976874787.png
96KB, 750x935px
>>33290290
>>33290293
>>33290297
>>33290303
>>33290305
>>33290352
>>33290470
>>33290488

With a gun
>Farmer, 83, cleared over shooting man on his land
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-humber-39233017

>>33290315
>>33290333

THIS
>>
>>33290290
Nice meme, guaranteed replies.
>>
File: 1441081809312.png (558KB, 503x653px) Image search: [Google]
1441081809312.png
558KB, 503x653px
>>33290616
>>
If I see them coming i'll put a 30-06 in them or a nice .177 hnd. If I'm too drunk to aim straight the moss berg will come out.

If they are at my door I have a panang, a golock and two extendable batons (legally for decorative purposes only) then my axes by the burner.
If anyone gets really inquisitive I've a sig p 226 (for humane dispatch) and if I get really surprised ill shove my fucking boot up there arse until they puke my laces out their nose.

Anyone who says they can't legally buy guns in U.K. has probably never tried or is a criminal.

And ffs britbong fags what ever happened to a good old punch to the fucking face...no licence required.
>>
>>33290817
>Anyone who says they can't legally buy guns in U.K. has probably never tried or is a criminal.
Where you at?
>>
>How does one protect themselves in a cucked country like the UK?
By following the law generally, while disregarding specific laws in certain instances.

Now, I'm not suggesting that you make your own metal foundry at home, then cast a pair of brass knuckledusters from a styrofoam template, but you have to wonder what the chances of getting caught are, if an unassuming member of the public were to do such a thing.
>>
>>33290877
ur nans house
>>
>>33290290
Do you have the type 3 deadly weapons licence required to own that sharpened stick?
If not i am afraid i will be forced to report you to the BASBSS. (Britbong Agency for Smokeleaf, Brandy and Sharp Sticks)

But get a baseball bat, preferably wood, for home defense and a sturdy pen for outside.

Even if you get a firearm in EU, using it defensively will strip you of the right to ever owning one ever again, so stick to baseball bats until you actually need the gun.
>>
>>33290290
Tube sock with heavy object (like a rock, brick, paper weight). Both completely legal to carry. Just quickly combine, and vah law, you got an improvised flail.
>>
>>33291015
This board has it's own version of /ck/'s "wa-la"?
>>
>>33291031
Nah, but I just realized that vah-law is just my bastardized form of saying voila or ta-da.
>>
>>33290877
Somerset
You?
>>
>>33291114
Donny.
I think you're too optimistic, them scumbags always attack in packs, I know a mate that barely lived after a pack of packis beat him down with a plank, he only lived cause a group of indians ware walking by.
>>
>>33290290
get a licence and a shotgun you fucking mong
>>
>>33290659
>chavs and petty thieves not having weapons
>a bad thing

One good thing about making sure only people competent enough to fill out a form can get guns is that idiots and common thugs don't get their hands on them. That way we don't get 30k gun deaths every year from Bubba/Jayden shooting their mates over a hog roast/bucket of chicken gone wrong.
>>
>>33290290
If you want to carry something while you walk around get a sturdy shopping bag made of strong fabric and unopened 0.33 can of beer or soda in other pocket. When someone comes to try to bully you combine these two and you have a decent weapon to hit that assaillant.
>>
>>33292490
>the black market doesn't exist

epic bait faggot
>>
>>33292546
If they have enough money to buy guns off the black market they're probably part of organised crime, ie you're not likely to be mugged in the street or have your house burgled by one of them because selling drugs gets more money. Organised crime is still bad for society, don't get me wrong, but they pose far less of a direct threat to the general public. Most murders committed with black market guns are gang members killing other gang members and even then it's on a far, FAR smaller scale than the shit you get over the pond (when 100 were killed in a year in Manchester a few years ago people kicked up a fuss etc)
>>
>>33292490
£300-£500 in Gunchester
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.