[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You have to fight somebody 100 lbs heavier and a foot taller

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: theUltimateQuestio.png (203KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
theUltimateQuestio.png
203KB, 800x800px
You have to fight somebody 100 lbs heavier and a foot taller than you to the death in a UFC style Octagon.

You're not allowed to bring anything into the ring with you aside from either a ball peen hammer or a claw hammer, which do you choose?
>>
ball peen. sience I'm fighting 7' 380lbs man. my only chance is to knock him in the head from the start.
>>
Ling handled light weight ball peen. Something along the order of 4 ounces with at least a 12 inch handle.
>>
>>33290106
You going to explain your reasoning familia?
>>
>>33290106
This guy fights.
>>
>>33290010
>7'3 310 lbs

He'd be lanklet mode
>>
>>33290130
yeah its old "be overly descriptive about weapons/fighting to make it seem like i'm some kind of badass" thing
>>
>>33290010

Take no weapon, he'd probably take it away during the fight.

Instead, focus on getting him down and out. Lack of oxygen is a bitch. Honestly, just choke the fucker until he's out, then break the neck.

Boom.

That's if I'm not tossed around like a leaf and viciously murdered.
>>
Ball peen seems harder to grab on to

Maybe I should use my peenus weanus instead
>>
Claw, one end to cave his skull in, the other sharp pointy end to bury into it

>>33290275
This is retarded
>>
>>33290010
Claw hammer. Only because it would be harder for him to grab it and yank it out of your hands while you flay wildly about.
>>
>>33290624

Claw hammer on the same handle as a ball peen has more surface area and flat surfaces.
>>
Ball pein since I don't want to lose it by sticking the claw end into the wrong spot. I can go in low striking knees and shins, and damage his feet inflicting maximum pain. Once he's down I can wear him out then move in for the kill.
>>
>>33290010
>claw hammer

Get a load of this faggot, everyone knows a rip hammer with straight claws is superior to a claw hammer for demo work

Also I would probably pick the ball peen because it would be a little less likely to get caught on something, not because it would perform that much better
>>
Whichever has a longer handle.
They're functionally the same. The claw could be used to hook, but versus an unarmed opponent it's not all that useful and the larger head might throw the balance further forward.
>>
>>33291649
>They're functionally the same.
No they aren't.

Ball peen
>>
>>33290275
>jus brayg his neg
>>
>>33290106
Are you planning on using it upsidedown? I can see that, bc now you have a stick, locks your knuckles for punches, and the bottom of your fist is the hammer head for striking downwards
>>
File: picard.png (137KB, 800x522px) Image search: [Google]
picard.png
137KB, 800x522px
>>33290010
>not listing the most patrician hammer in the world

to me, you are nothing but babies
>>
>>33290010
ball peen.

weight is better concentrated, peen has a superior striking surface and without the claw's disadvantage of getting caught on shit.

Even in a fair fight a hammer isn't a guarantee of success. You have to break bone and cause trauma.
>>
>>33290010

>fighting someone nearly twice your weight

How outclassed is that?!

And in a damn arena?!

Even with a gun you're fucked.

It's like having a retard play chess against a chess grand master.

That kind of unfair matchmaking promotes the puppy kicking mentality which brings about vengeful god smiting.

I never got a severe sunburn until I started frying bugs with a magnifying glass. My skin was literally blood red and had bubbles opus popping up everywhere.

Some lessons you don't want to learn the hard way.
>>
>>33290106
this! you don't want to get stuck and most hand tools are too heavy and unbalanced to be effectively used in fighting.

you want something light because speed and most importantly recovery is essential in a fight.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.