[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone have the plans for the serbu GB-22? > buy it > no.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: index.jpg (4KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
4KB, 260x194px
Does anyone have the plans for the serbu GB-22?
> buy it
> no.
>>
>>33289753
do you really need detailed plans to build that? from watching the youtube video it should be pretty obvious what you need to do to make one or something like it.
>>
The plans are like 12 bucks, how much of a jew are you?
>>
>>33289770
This and thread/
>>
>>33289772
I dont wanna Fucking Use paypal or credit cards asshat. privacy
>>
>>33289777
then you dont get the plans

welp
>>
>>33289770
This, if you are not able to retroengineer this basic thing and figure out how it works you should lay your hands off of making firearms.
>>
>>33289777
Don't you have prepaid debit cards in America?

But if you can't figure it out from looking at pictures and videos, you're probably not going to be able to build it.
>>
>>33289777
Pay cash for a Rohm at a gun show then.
>>
File: 1459918900792.jpg (139KB, 1024x792px) Image search: [Google]
1459918900792.jpg
139KB, 1024x792px
>>33289753
No, because it's a shit design that's only good for turning in at gun buybacks and requires a decently equipped shop to build it. Particularly difficult parts to make without a well equipped shop would include the cut for the spring on the side plates of the bolt and the trigger. If you want a single shot .22 pistol that's easy to build at home for actual use then I'd recommend the Jaco Western Pistol, as it's more suitable for building with hand tools (especially with some of the design modifications other people have made with the latch mechanism and extractor).
>>
>>33291698
Wait, what could possibly be challenging about cutting the spring guides? I could do that with a dremel in 5 minutes.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.